Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section (45221 Views)

Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
chibwike:
Ah ahn
. Wetin.? angry
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by farano(f): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
Jes passing anyway!
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
jboy73:
but guy, True true u wowo o!

U head sharp pass bullet.
fine boiw in black and white pix grin
Na for black and white pix u de fine for with black google choi u fine die
With overdose of powder u still mak ua pix black and white? cry
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by marieolae(f): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Just passing
youuuu! Long time
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:
u spit on me,, and expect me to vote for you. Psssssh dream on tongue
No now.

I spat on the girl that was hating on u.

Sorry nau.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Gabreal1(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mrcork does it mean you're in love with marieolae cus she's light skinned too? lipsrsealed
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
jboy73:
. Wetin.? angry
nothing sha
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
chimerase2:
fine boiw in black and white pix grin
Na for black and white pix u de fine for with black google choi u fine die
With overdose of powder u still mak ua pix black and white? cry
see as your pic the like wetin them d use pursue Flie for house.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
chibwike:
My questions might sound weird..buh just answer.

In no particular order.

Mr cork why the light skin questions

marieolae..why are you extremely jovial...you overwhelm me with it

tosyne2much how do you come bout these your creative threads

naijaboiy why do you get angry at times

MizMyColi why are u afraid of having enemies

Tallesty1 why is ur pic so scarce..i havent seen u before..

Kachisbarbie why does everyone like you

valmunich why the weed na

Missberrypop5 why are you so interested in football

breezyrita why do i just like you

Lemme stop here plz
it's part of my nature...although I try to curtail it these days...

It has caused me a lot of harm than good cry
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by adepiero: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
jboy73:
OK... Oga boss no vex.

U no fit abuse me because I fine dust u.
LWKMD! you fine pass who? see as you do mouth like person wey drink expired Kunu undecided
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
chibwike:
nothing sha
matches.

Al this Igbo boys.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
Ehn marieolae wetin you talk ? Ehnnnnn Say I be woman wrapper ? shocked
dude no mind that girl only u no urself, if na woman wrapper na u no
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
adepiero:
LWKMD! you fine pass who? see as you do mouth like person wey drink expired Kunu undecided
haha see as your head big like geepee tank.

See that motor don go far, your head still d show for im side mirro.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nairalanders wan turn the man of God to trouble maker overnight
Abeg na play I dey oh grin
I dn gree I wowor infact I wash hand for ground worwor grin grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
Rapmoney:

Ehhhhhhnnnnn...tosyne2much! You dor turn celebrity for Romance section o! I dey hail you from Warri wink wink

Rapmoney baba no mind me jawe

We just gat make this place dey lively, abi wetin u feel ?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by marieolae(f): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

You want to be scattering my tiny cells this night abi grin

kiss

What has eye candy got to do with my dimples
your dimple sweet for my eye na tongue
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
ghost1718:
ghost d ghost.

Abeg vote for me.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:
but I love u tho sad can't u see? tongue tongue
Ohhhh.

U wan marry this one too tongue
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:
your dimple sweet for my eye na tongue
my own dimples na?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
MuhdG:

Ohhhh.

alhaji.

Abeg vote for me.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by marieolae(f): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
jboy73:
my own dimples na?
I'm nt seeing anytin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by marieolae(f): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
MuhdG:

Ohhhh.

u wan join d circle?? tongue
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:
I'm nt seeing anytin
OK, make I go snap pic wen get dimples.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by BreezyRita(f): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
jboy73:
leave that guy that dont knw how to treat a lady.

Like me and iPhone 8 shall be yours.

What's he saying
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by adepiero: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
jboy73:
haha see as your head big like geepee tank.

See that motor don go far, your head still d show for im side mirro.
see your glasses like that of abok! wey dey beg money

Your hair style be like that of boys wey dey carry block
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
jboy73:
see as your pic the like wetin them d use pursue Flie for house.
mtcheew this one dry jare
But wait oh dis one way u use armed robber google snap ua black and white pix e be like say u get 4 0 clock eyes? lipsrsealed undecided
The man of God is confused pls can u explain lipsrsealed
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
jboy73:
matches.

Al this Igbo boys.
what happened to us
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
BreezyRita:

What's he saying
oweyyy? I dont even knw wat he saying.

Just vote for me.

And ur bank account shall remain shapeless.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
ghost1718:
hehehehehehe, thanks my broda grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Tallesty1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
chibwike:
My questions might sound weird..buh just answer.

In no particular order.

Mr cork why the light skin questions

marieolae..why are you extremely jovial...you overwhelm me with it

tosyne2much how do you come bout these your creative threads

naijaboiy why do you get angry at times

MizMyColi why are u afraid of having enemies

Tallesty1 why is ur pic so scarce..i havent seen u before..

Kachisbarbie why does everyone like you

valmunich why the weed na

Missberrypop5 why are you so interested in football

breezyrita why do i just like you

Lemme stop here plz
Because it would crash nland again

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
chimerase2:
mtcheew this one dry jare
But wait oh dis one way u use armed robber google snap ua black and white pix e be like say u get 4 0 clock eyes? lipsrsealed undecided
The man of God is confused pls can u explain lipsrsealed
eh I get 4.0clock eye.

Oboy go continue to smoke ur weed.

Leave me hand ooooooooooo.

Gay.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
chibwike:
what happened to us
I. Like una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy / Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. / Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures Shot In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.