Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million (26761 Views)

As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by ceo003: 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
grin id slap her for just 100k even
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by baski92(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
I no go think am two times
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by pweetyz(f): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mehn..i will woh..
sharp sharp..without delay

after all..we'd share the money la

tongue
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by naijafire(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
my God.. the slap she go receive.. my God..
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by elantraceey(f): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
chibwike:
re u studying electrical engineering

yes
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Suljosh: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
I will stop assuming.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by chibwike(m): 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

yes
Lol..you re the one na...see you on whatsapp jare
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by simdam500(m): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
crap
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by JoeCutie(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Chineke God!!!
I'd slap her ehn...

Then I'd use #1,000 from the money & buy her MAT-ICE Ice Cream. She'd forget I ever touched her. Trust me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by CzarChris(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Once I tell her the slap will facilitate and speed up the payment of her bride price, dude she'd beg me and even massage my hands so that the slaps won't be stopping anytime soon. grin grin grin
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by elantraceey(f): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
chibwike:
Lol..you re the one na...see you on whatsapp jare

hian , surprise surprise grin
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by emiye(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
I will slap her double
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by elantraceey(f): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
JoeCutie:
Chineke God!!!
I'd slap her ehn...

Then I'd use #1,000 from the money & buy her MAT-ICE Ice Cream. She'd forget I ever touched her. Trust me. cheesy

If na me ehn , the slap wey you go return you all the money tey treat the injury tongue grin
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by ProdigyLoco(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
MyParadise:

[size=18pt]Money has always been the root of evil.....

There are some certain things money cant make me do.... Why the slap nah.....? That is the first question. Anyway it depends on the kind of girl I have.

Actually, i will not slap my girl cos of 1 million if the girl worth dying for. This is just like betrayal. I will only slap her if she agrees to it. But, if not no way. I will lose the money, yes, I know but I wont behave like Judas who betrayed his Master. If you can slap your girl for one million naira, you can equally give her up for blood money ritual.

I cant swap money with human beings feelings. I cant[/size]

GOAT, HOW MUCH HAVE U MADE FROM LOVING,IN THIS WORLD WE ARE LIVING IN U ONLY GET FEW CHANCES MAKE THE MOST OF EM, I CAN BET THAT SHE WILL LEAVE U FOR SOMEONE THAT WILL SLAP HER TO MAKE A MILLI grin grin
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by slap1(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
No one would ask me that, my username shows I will certainly do it since it's only a slap.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by JoeCutie(m): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

If na me ehn , the slap wey you go return you all the money tey treat the injury tongue grin
Who you be? undecided

Risen from the dead? shocked
I already gave you (your moniker) a befitting online burial. embarassed
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Veckylord(m): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
abeautifulchick:
I million ke..My Fiance will never do it.He is a man of principle and he have seen money.I used to be with his phone attimes and alert of millions pop in.
If he does it,he will lose me for life and i'm sure if i do it to him,i will lose him for life.
i don tell seun make em d collect advert money fast. see as person d do free advert
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by OduntanGabriel(m): 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
My Lover Will Slap Me For Not Slapping HerMy Lover Will Slap Me For Not Slapping HerMy Lover Will Slap Me For Not Slapping Her
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by elderhimself(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
I'd slap her without thinking twice and ask if i'd get more money for extra slaps
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by DNBCrew: 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
DNB strives hard to be worth your time. Read classic stories on DNB regularly. www.danwrites90..com
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Princecharmin(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sheyb na only slap angry no hard feeling undecided
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by vicadex07(m): 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
NA THE GIRL GO BY HERSELF CURSE U IF SHE LATER FINDS OUT MONEY WAS INVOLVED AND U DIDNT SLAP HER undecided

MyParadise:

[size=18pt]Money has always been the root of evil.....

There are some certain things money cant make me do.... Why the slap nah.....? That is the first question. Anyway it depends on the kind of girl I have.

Actually, i will not slap my girl cos of 1 million if the girl worth dying for. This is just like betrayal. I will only slap her if she agrees to it. But, if not no way. I will lose the money, yes, I know but I wont behave like Judas who betrayed his Master. If you can slap your girl for one million naira, you can equally give her up for blood money ritual.

I cant swap money with human beings feelings. I cant[/size]
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by BotherMleeper(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
collinsflex:
Assuming you were told to slap your lover
for one million per slap, how many slaps will
you give him/her......?

For me , I can't imagine the slap stopping. Just kidding lolz

For free sef I'll slap her. Heck, I'd even pay for the privilege.

Every woman needs a good smacking to knock some sense into her every time their mouth overrides their brains.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Princecharmin(m): 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
kehindetayo:
as long as d slap will not kill him. i wouldn't hesitate, cos at d end we will both spend d money together. to be serious.
him? U gay undecided
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by freecocoa(f): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
I go slap am sote them go beg me to stop.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
1 million less than 8000 dollars.
Thats chicken change bro. Im not slapping anyone for that.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Princecharmin(m): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
fabiano09:
I could never hit a woman,not even for a billion dollars.
hypocrites everywhere undecided
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by lovelyadeola(m): 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ah ah Many hot SLAPS naw Sebi i go spend it for her too....
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Kruzilano(m): 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
I will slap her to coma, nd if she eventually recovers, I will continue from whr I stopped

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by KMB: 12:07am On Jan 03, 2015
Imagine your lover is told to slap you for a million
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by olympus121: 12:10am On Jan 03, 2015
grin
TerraByte:
It depends....$ or N
This one dey ask which currency, what if na Zimbabwean Dollars nko? Una wey like Dollars, na dt time u go prefer Ghana money grin
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Pamcrest(f): 12:14am On Jan 03, 2015
I know d op said "assuming..", but Domestic violence is NOT to be encouraged under any guise....I'm concerned by some of the responses here and we just never know who is behind d keyboard. Abusers usually will latch unto any opportunity to unleash their violent streaks.
A slap will usually graduate into a punch then a shot and voila..... a dead mate/spouse cry
My humble submission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day / 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.