Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million (26775 Views)

As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by chibwike(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

did you just say much ?
yeah...re u my frnd on whatsapp
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
I can't if I love her it's all about trust if u can slap her for 1m then u can kill her for 10m she will collect the money like there's nothing bad but she will never trust u again
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by naijaboiy: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
smsdigito:
One million of what you are going to collect?
what if after slapping her u now receive one million punches from the person that asked you to slap her? because mind you the poster didnt mention what the One million will constitute? for all i care it could just be kicks, or head boot etc. So get clarification first.
#1million Naira undecided
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by elantraceey(f): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
chibwike:
yeah...re u my frnd on whatsapp

i don't think so , why do you ask?
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by odeku457(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
collinsflex:
Assuming you were told to slap your lover
for one million per slap, how many slaps will
you give him/her......?

For me , I can't imagine the slap stopping. Just kidding lolz

@Op wait oo... dont set us up.... are you talking about One Million Dollar, Naira, GBP, Euro or Yen.

Re-define your terms and maybe I can consider... Hehehe gringringrin
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by cikranco: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
She will even asking me to do it so that we will collect the million
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by 2kris(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
vosquare:

Story for the gods undecided
guy that guy na jones
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
OK................. but how much is Merlin season
10?
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by naijaboiy: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
collinsflex:
lolz

I done finally make front page.

Ahdonbilivit.

Never thought dis topic will take me here
Fp things my niggah! grin
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
WHAT WILL I BE WAITING FOR ?

#HOTSLAP
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Miguelflacko(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
I'll slap her with immediate alacrity... she go even luv me more afta d slap.. thunda slap..
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by chibwike(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

i don't think so , why do you ask?
i saw this ur Dp...on my whatsapp list smetime ago
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by yoged(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mennnnn,not only slap. Ifoti,ifoju,iforun with ifaya join am
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
I go slap him en , the ear sef go dey hear double. Lol
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by collinsflex(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Fp things my niggah! grin
yeah bro, am really hapi
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by elantraceey(f): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
chibwike:
i saw this ur Dp...on my whatsapp list smetime ago

Do you have another moniker?
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by EmmGee: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
i will do it.
i am sure she will understand
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by collinsflex(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
FP tins.. I'm happy 4u bro grin
Tnx father of Top 10

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by AreaFada2: 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tashamania:

I'll beat him join sef if the money would be tripled grin

$1m, £1m, E1m or 1m Naira?

For 1 million Naira, I won't.

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by chibwike(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

Do you have another moniker?
Nope
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by oluwasegun007(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
She'll slap me repeatedly if I ever refuse the offer...who am I to resist
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by LewisO: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
slap or shoot him in the leg? grin grin grin grin
Babe u are wicked! undecided

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by NSNA: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
My lover will thank me
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by ctman(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
I will slap for half d money
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by elantraceey(f): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
chibwike:
Nope

then maybe one of friends used the picture as his dp or something .
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Sweetlemon(f): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
donbrowser:

This is one of the reasons why i have been asking Seun to create a slap button, your face for don red now.

And you assume I will just let you slap me and walk away You never jam werey.
Broke asss nigga. Dangote and co didn't become $ billionaires by fantatizing about slapping people.

Kai! Common N1m, one guy will be thinking of slapping me then buy "phone" as compensation for me? Olorun maje!
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by vision2050: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Guy if you are to receive the slap nko? from your Girl how you go feel?
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by roqrules04(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
I'll slap her friend join for bonus
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by adepora(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
I will give her a hot kiss, after then I give her a hot slap, and den kiss her again
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by chibwike(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

then maybe one of friends used the picture as his dp or something .
re u studying electrical engineering
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Bowaley17(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
She go chop d slap...we go spend d money together...
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
I million ke..My Fiance will never do it.He is a man of principle and he have seen money.I used to be with his phone attimes and alert of millions pop in.
If he does it,he will lose me for life and i'm sure if i do it to him,i will lose him for life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? / How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? / Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.