Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million (26765 Views)

As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
I will and take her shopping ...spending 300k is gonna make her forgive me. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
I no go even waste tym;I would slap the living daylights out of him grin
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by vosquare: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
MyParadise:

[size=18pt]Money has always been the root of evil.....

There are some certain things money cant make me do.... Why the slap nah.....? That is the first question. Anyway it depends on the kind of girl I have.

Actually, i will not slap my girl cos of 1 million if the girl worth dying for. This is just like betrayal. I will only slap her if she agrees to it. But, if not no way. I will lose the money, yes, I know but I wont behave like Judas who betrayed his Master. If you can slap your girl for one million naira, you can equally give her up for blood money ritual.

I cant swap money with human beings feelings. I cant[/size]
Story for the gods undecided

2 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nimblemind(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Op ,don't annoy me biko.. Just drop the address of who is offering this deal, i get something to discuss with him/her!

4 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by elantraceey(f): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
chibwike:
I would slap her..and give here 100k from the money to treat the scars

chai , just 100k for her tears , smh
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Youngzedd(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sorry, I can't.

No.... ............
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by qualified(f): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
I will reset him twice for double reward. grin

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by mbulela: 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Can we ban these sort of silly topics from making the FP?
This is a new year and the silliness exhibited last year on this site needs to change.

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by donbrowser(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
MyParadise:

There are some certain things money cant make me do.... Why the slap nah.....? That is the first question. Anyway it depends on the kind of girl I have.

Actually, i will not slap my girl cos of 1 million if the girl worth dying for. This is just like betrayal. I will only slap her if she agrees to it. But, if not no way. I will lose the money, yes, I know but I wont behave like Judas who betrayed his Master. If you can slap your girl for one million naira, you can equally give her up for blood money ritual.

To slap you dey hungry me...

6 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by clemz88(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
juianne95:
lolz noo..it means word
owk o
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by oneitalia: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Even when my babe frustrates me to a point that I should unleash my anger on her I didn't slap her.... So money wouldn't change me

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by smsdigito: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:
Hot resounding Slap angry

After that...

We share the money equally undecided
One million of what you are going to collect?
what if after slapping her u now receive one million punches from the person that asked you to slap her? because mind you the poster didnt mention what the One million will constitute? for all i care it could just be kicks, or head boot etc. So get clarification first.

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by tosyne2much(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
collinsflex:
lolz

I done finally make front page.

Ahdonbilivit.

Never thought dis topic will take me here
FP tins.. I'm happy 4u bro grin
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Ilekeh(f): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lmaooooo na which kain question be this? grin
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by abbey621(m): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Depends on your finanacial situation, if you make more than that per month, then no need to do the act but if you are living in a face me face u and dinner no sure, if u no slap am na SIN!
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
MyParadise:

Mtchewwwww...even your babe go slap you for not slapping her

As for me I will slap her out of poverty

2 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by seunique(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
MyParadise:

story for the gullibles

Mehn i go slap her so tey...
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by sweetgala(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
Baby go chop am , I'll be spending 750,000 on her anyway so she'll benefit greatly
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Sadbrother(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
MyParadise:

shut up dere jare, see ur sheet mouth wen u tke dey tlk

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by donbrowser(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Na wa o!

Ordinary N1 million?

Seun you need to restrategize on how toa attract more finiancially comfortable people.
The broke assses have infiltrated your site ehn..... Not nice at all.
This is one of the reasons why i have been asking Seun to create a slap button, your face for don red now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by dammytosh: 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
moneyStillRemaining = true;

While (moneyStillRemaining)
{

HotSlap();

}

angry angry angry grin grin angry
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by liltop95(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
*throws banger on thread* gboa! Gboa!
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by AjaoMT2: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
As human beings, we should have a sense of dignity. I believe that a human being's dignity is priceless. Anybody asking you to do that is demeaning you. I will not do it. The person is not God. God can provide for me. It is better to die poor than to live and not have any respect for yourself. I don't need to sell myself, my dignity and my honour for a morsel of bread like the biblical Esau. Let us have some healthy pride.

2 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by chibwike(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

chai , just 100k for her tears , smh
Lol...is it much
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Emzenoz(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
undecidedShe will slap me if I dnt slap her
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by rebella(f): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yes !! Numerous types and times sef. He will be gingering for the slap sef
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by jayAjoku(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmm I would so Slap her to the glory of the Lord... Twice sha ..... Then later go flat on my face and beg her
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
MyParadise:

Story for the gods...ifoti gbigbona lo sure ju
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by dammytosh: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
AjaoMT2:
As human beings, we should have a sense of dignity. I believe that a human being's dignity is priceless. Anybody asking you to do that is demeaning you. I will not do it. ;DThe person is not God. God can provide for me. It is better to die poor than to live and not have any respect for yourself. I don't need to sell myself, my dignity and my honour for a morsel of bread like the biblical Esau. Let us have some healthy pride.
grin
Don't mind them. Please add your slot to mine. My lover is in trouble today.

Na slap till day break. angry
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by elantraceey(f): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
chibwike:
Lol...is it much

did you just say much ?
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by 2kris(m): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wait op did u say 5mill,she go understand...calling my girlfriend.......esther,esther,esther,esther,essssther....yes dear y didnt u ans me since.......heavy slap on her face...ok op its done.a deal is a deal
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by SEVO7(m): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
If you can slap her for a million naira, then you can kill her for 10 million.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.