Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? (50240 Views)

Should I Confront The Husband? / My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by jonadaft: 7:03am On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

SO YOU SAW TWO USED CONDOMS PROVES WHAT DID YOU MET HIM ON TOP OF ANOTHER WOMAN IF I WERE THE GUY I WILL SEND U PACKING LIKE A PIECE OF GARBAGE. IF YOU CAN'T TRUST HIM IN LITTLE THINGS THEN YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE A WIFE undecided IF WE DIG DEEP INTO YOUR AFFAIRS NOW YOU WILL SURELY HAVE OTHER GUYS SHINING YOUR CONGO TOO undecided SO WHATS THE FUSS ABOUT MANY OF YOU GIRLS THINK YOU CAN EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT. AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF SLEEPING WITH VARIOUS MEN ALL IN THE NAME OF LOVE, YOU THINK YOU CAN HOOK A NIGGA TO BE THE PERFECT MAN FOR YOU. I DON'T PITY YOU AND IF I WAS THE GUY I WILL BEAT YOU WITH MY BELT BUCKLES BEFORE I THROW YOUR ASS OUT undecided NONSENSE
angry
Send her packing like a garbage?
you must be a morôn with poor upbringing.
Who told you the girl doesn't have her own money and house?
Smh for a dumbfùck like you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by BlackPeni5: 7:03am On Feb 26, 2015
Jonathan:

So true. Mumu.
90%?
Your moniker says it all.

Yes..90% but there are 10% of men who are losers and lack confidence. They are faithful simply because they don't have what it takes to woo the hot gals. You seem to fall into this category.

Don't feel bad...every disappointment is a blessing.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Krest3d: 7:04am On Feb 26, 2015

14 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by DjAndroid: 7:04am On Feb 26, 2015
Jackeeh:
hmmmmmmm reading through comments uploaded before mine I can't help but wonder: everyone now feel cheating is cool. Men are polygamous in nature, condoms might be used for other reasons( like fetching water), quit snooping around,we are mortals, it must have been used by his friend, don't get him angry when confronting him etc. Why can't men and women strive to be faithful to their partners and quit justifying their evil acts? Being faithful is not impossible. it may be difficult but its attainable. And should you slip and cheat, please don't be smart about it. being defensive and cooking up reasons for cheating ain't cool. when you cheat on your partner, you destroy him or her. if you are caught and instead of being sorry, u feel on top of the world, you reduce your partner to nothing. cheating isn't cool in anyway. be with a partner who makes ur heart beat fast each time u set eyes on him or her. don't settle for less, or money, sex, good looks etc

What you said is cool but you have not adviced the OP.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by typ111: 7:04am On Feb 26, 2015
Meringe:
Condom might be used for so many reasons. So you don't just conclude. Moreover, he's a man. Though I don't support cheating but sincerely I think a man is polygamous in nature, but what matter is that the man in question respects you as a woman. For your own good, stop sniffing around. If you leave him, how sure are you that your next man wouldn't be worst. You can confront him in a matured way but have it at the back of your mind that many men cheat even though their wife might be more beautiful than their cheating partner. Though it takes courage for a man to remain faithful.
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by famousguy01(m): 7:04am On Feb 26, 2015
what if he did it on purpose, trying to put his woman to test. He might actually want to see the level of ur perseverance, talking from experience cos my gf did somtin like this to me also even worst things. Don't lose what u av freely without a good reasoning, there aren't no angels out their we are all humans at the end. just my little advice

5 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by bmbpt(m): 7:05am On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
this is the most stupid post I've come across in decades! My dear run as fast as your leg can carry you.
. Pls u don't need to run my Dear 99% of men cheat is not a new thing. Approach him with out Action even While on bed u get truth. Every girl friend there is a wife thank God u knw u r the wife

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 26, 2015
Jonathan:

Send her packing like a garbage?
you must be a morôn?
Who told you the girl doesn't have her own money and house?
Smh for a dumbfùck like you.

I don't trade words with daft and mentally demented people. Check the forum, you'll see non-entities like you to play with. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by saviour1(m): 7:05am On Feb 26, 2015
To me I tnk u should confront him and talk things over wiht him in a mature way instead of just working away without him knowing the offence he have commited if actually he did it, I beat you he will realize his mistake and beg for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

SO YOU SAW TWO USED CONDOMS PROVES WHAT DID YOU MET HIM ON TOP OF ANOTHER WOMAN IF I WERE THE GUY I WILL SEND U PACKING LIKE A PIECE OF GARBAGE. IF YOU CAN'T TRUST HIM IN LITTLE THINGS THEN YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE A WIFE undecided IF WE DIG DEEP INTO YOUR AFFAIRS NOW YOU WILL SURELY HAVE OTHER GUYS SHINING YOUR CONGO TOO undecided SO WHATS THE FUSS ABOUT MANY OF YOU GIRLS THINK YOU CAN EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT. AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF SLEEPING WITH VARIOUS MEN ALL IN THE NAME OF LOVE, YOU THINK YOU CAN HOOK A NIGGA TO BE THE PERFECT MAN FOR YOU. I DON'T PITY YOU AND IF I WAS THE GUY I WILL BEAT YOU WITH MY BELT BUCKLES BEFORE I THROW YOUR ASS OUT undecided NONSENSE
angry
[size=24]MENTALLY DERANGED product of crossed breed blw Gorilla n god knows who.[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by justmag(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2015
Confront him. It would be cowardice to just walk away. If it's him then gain closure and end it. But just find out.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by DjAndroid: 7:07am On Feb 26, 2015
Meringe:
Condom might be used for so many reasons. So you don't just conclude.

Moreover, he's a man. Though I don't support cheating but sincerely I think a man is polygamous in nature, but what matter is that the man in question respects you as a woman.

For your own good, stop sniffing around. If you leave him, how sure are you that your next man wouldn't be worst.

You can confront him in a matured way but have it at the back of your mind that many men cheat even though their wife might be more beautiful than their cheating partner.

Though it takes courage for a man to remain faithful.

The Bolded is the only comment you have made.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by baski92(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2015
U no need to suffer ur self..
. Yes him cheat on u and so what..... Goat na goat even if u carry am cross border na still goat. Sooner or later u go till fine out, 2 me ooo u just better sit back, relax and if u self pray may u pray for God to change am OR my sister u ask am about the condoms Dan it lead to brk up...
Plz NOTE, women dey expire men no dey expire.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by betterabia: 7:08am On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Pls advice me house. I and my boyfriend of 2yrs have fixed a date for our introduction nxt month. And I jst gained admission for my masters programme in another state. I travelled on sunday so that I can start the registration process only for me to come back today n see two used condoms in a nylon inside d kitchen. So many things running in my mind now. I am thinking of quietly quitting the relationship or should I confront him?

we must stop stealing and corruption in our federal medical centers

Contractors in FMC Umuahia has not been paid for the goods they supplied for the past one year.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 26, 2015
DON'T CONCLUDE..
CONDOMS have many uses ...
Someone may have used it and discarded it there..
IT may also be a SET UP from someone, including U..
He may have used it on a lady as u felt.
IF he is a Med.doc, then he may have used it for several purposes..
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 26, 2015
typ111:
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.
he is not, just as foolish as you are.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by kraftsta(m): 7:09am On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
this is the most stupid post I've come across in decades! My dear run as fast as your leg can carry you.
Pwerrymansion eh? Name sounds whoreish...maybe u lack d experience of serious relationship cos their could be no better reason for u to advice anoda lady incourtship to quit a relationship u neva knew wat it cost her to build...dialogue is for d wise n neva for ur kind so am guessing u know ur place...(If na dangote pikin wan come marry ur own sister she come seek ur advice on dis kind issue,u sure say u go tell am make e run? Assshh) #waitingformrperfectgrowgreyhair

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by jonadaft: 7:09am On Feb 26, 2015
BlackPeni5:

Yes..90% but there are 10% of men who are losers and lack confidence. They are faithful simply because they don't have what it takes to woo the hot gals. You seem to fall into this category.

Don't feel bad...every disappointment is a blessing.
LOL!
This confirms that you are a complete morôn.
I believe that you have never even talk to a girl as beautiful as my girlfriend before not to talk of dating.
Dirty jobless poor BlackPeni5

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by doninno(m): 7:09am On Feb 26, 2015
First is it in d kitchen or trash can? Cuz u said u went to cook 4 him, ws d condom lying on d floor of d kiychem or in d trash can? If it is in d trash can dat means u wea snopping him bt never d less I suggest u ask him sha to knw d truth. U knw him better so u can pass d judgement
seseannie:
Tnx for your responses bt I was nt snopping on him. I came back n he complained of hunger I went inside the kitchen to cook n I saw the condoms. I knw some men cheat bt at least they respect their partners throwing away the condoms would have been a better idea
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by tobie247(m): 7:11am On Feb 26, 2015
Too many damnn hypocrites for this nairaland...smh!
Make d girl run abi, becos una don get better Bobo for am abi. Shior!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by pbs4real(m): 7:11am On Feb 26, 2015
sirabbey:
By all means ask him, because if you don't, you will never be able to trust him again and nothing destroys marriage faster than distrust.

When you ask him and it is confirmed he cheated on you, leave him and quit the relationship because not only did he not love you enough, he disrespect you.

Moreso you can't change him and he may not change either when you're married.

On the flip side, when you ask him and he deny ownership of the used condoms and you're fully convinced and persuaded he is telling you the whole truth (don't indulge in self deceit here) then you can go ahead with the marital plan as there is nothing to fear.

Marriage is too crucial to start it on a shaky foundation.

Save yourself future regrets/tears, do it right now.
wel said bruh,she nids 2 confrnt him,so as 2 let d dude knws she knew abt d condom orelse casala go dey ahead. . .

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Youngzedd(m): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2015
Seems like a setup.

Handle this with maturity.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by jonadaft: 7:12am On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

I don't trade words with daft and mentally demented people. Check the forum, you'll see non-entities like you to play with. undecided
Fool.
You have been jobless and searching for love since 2009.
How can a mentally deformed dumbfùck like you find love?
Oloribu

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Missy89(f): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2015
maybe he just wanted to play with balloons and none was available to him cool

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by fairygeh(f): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2015
My dear,i am going to be real with you,like a sister,forget all ths pretenses from other girls.
1.Take it or leave it,regardless of the lies he might tell you,your dear bf cheated on you while you were away,yes he fVcked someone else TWICE,it could be disheartening,trust me,you would be bitter, mad,sad especially when you guys are already planning for ur intro,the natural thing you would feel is yea, I wanna leave him,hes a beast,bl bla bla bla.
2.If he's just a boyfriend with no serious plans to get married and he did this ,i wouldn't think twice before saying dump his sorry a**
But I have experienced a lil to know that there is jo perfect guy out there,i wouldn't advise u to leave him because you don't know who the next person u gonna meet if he's actually worse.as for the ladies shouting dump him,leave him,etc,it is girls like them that go about sleeping with already hooked up guys like ur fiance and will only be too happy if you happen to leave him,trust me,we women are our own enemies.trust me if it were their own fiance,they wouldn't leave him like that

You should not have any problem calling ur fiance, do Shakara for him,tell him u already know he is cheating,cause a small rift between u guys,dont forgive easily, let him regret his actions for quite some time, days.make him realize u are.not a fool even when u forgive him.but be sure he is not a serial cheat,that is the only ground you should leave him. because I wouldn't want to to start ur marriage on an unfaithful note.

All the same be prayerful my dear, he might or might not change,let me tell you,except few guys out there,an average guy is prone to do this,its sad really but that's the bitter truth.

15 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by masterp24: 7:12am On Feb 26, 2015
Now dose condoms might b planted there just to really know how mature u r in temprament cos men do so many different tins to try dia partner's faith and maturity. So dnt b quick to action,confront him wit respect and LOVE! If u shuld pass d test dat means u hav won his hrt compeletly if at al s a test!!

He has bed room right? Den have asked urself dis simple Q? " y most it b in d kichen he knows he ll slip wit a woman or dispose d use condom"
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 26, 2015
no mind people wey dey tell you to quit the guy.talk this over, e fit be his friend that used it, if he is the one he will flush it in the toilet

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by pbs4real(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2015
Floodgater:
I can percieve you know the truth from what your inner man tells you. He most likely wont come straight if he is guilty as i think. Take a screen shot, then see if there are more evidences by snooping on his phone or something before confronting else he might cook up something so that you have no choice but to accept even when you know he is lying, search for proofs. You should henceforth be highly vigilant as any trace of cheating after marriage would be a mistake from you, it seems you were too trusting. Lest i forget dont remember the ''he goats'' on here trying to make you become cheap like them, worthy men are still in much supply.
@ least mk him realise u knw abt it. .then she cud 4giv and let him knw it shldnt repeat itself again. .
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 26, 2015
confront him first, dont just guess
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by NemzySeries(m): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2015
D guy wud av used a DVD instead of CD nacheesy.........but on a crious note d said guy shd b confronted and if his response is not accepted den i advice d lady take a walk frm d sniper bkos a sorry wedding is worst dan a managed relationship.......wishing u success in all u do especially ur MSC......(d way sum guys cheat sef is to cheap to b tagged cheating sef....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.