Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? (79915 Views)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by BABAAGBALABA: 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:
I was rushing to my school bus stand to enter the bus before it fills up,then suddenly i hit my left leg against a stone,i now made the sign of the cross and continued my journey,then this girl walked up to me,and asked why i was making the sign of the cross,i replied her "the bible says we should pray at all time".she just laughed and we parted ways....

A week later,i went to buy petrol at the station in my street,i had my earpiece stuffed in my ears,enjoying my highlife by osadebe,....i got to the station,bought the fuel,then on my return journey,someone tapped me and said.."oboy person d call u",when i turned,lo and behold,it was same gal i had met in school,i crossed to the other side of the road to meet her,i didn't know she was the one until she helped me recall....she was with plenty bags,and i inquired what she was doing with all those bags,she said she's just returning from Ph,that she saw me when i passed,and called me but i didnt answer her... I apologized,and asked her if she had any goody for me ,she said i should follow her to her house if i needed one....i declined because i was rushing home to watch UEFA match,and told her i'd come for it another day,after which i collected her number and rushed off.......

On friday that week,i went for a friend's birthday party,and slept over,when i was coming back on saturday evening,i met this same girl on the road,and she said i've been reluctant about coming to visit her,that i must follow her to her lodge that nite,i agreed,when we got to her house,it was a self con room,nice,i loved the paintings on her wall,i was admiring the room,while she was packing her cloths she washed earlier inside,after that,the next thing,she started undressing herself,leaving only her panties and bra on,after which she used her towel to cover herself before entering the bathroom,all this while,i just kept my cool,pressing my fone....she finally came out of the bathroom,and layed down on her bed with only her towel,we talked a few more minutes,before i told her that i'd love to take my leave now....when i got home,she sent me a whatsapp message saying i didn't ask her to offer me anything....

I need your opinions here,was she sending me GREEN LIGHT or was it normal?
guy no lie ,u are impotent
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nollywood story, kontinue, make l sip my kunu and suya dey watch u wink
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Walexey(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Isn't this awesome? news end up in trending and this stuff goes straight to front page! Seun ur team is doing great.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by matingo(f): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hmmmmmm story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by bebe2(f): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
the girl is def on a mission,

maybe she is trying to infect as many pple as possible with some

disease, HIV comes to mind. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

if not, why wud a girl be dashing it out like dat

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Had a similar experience buh mine ended differently. I can't be found wanting!!!

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by MrMandilas: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
diddydiva:
Nice and short story . Good job smiley whats the title pls undecided
Diddy diva's flavour!
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by louie3(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
op if u b ma younger broda na outsyd u 4 slip 4 dis story wey u jus talk na..

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
taiocol:
guy you and mikel who slow pass undecided
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by jofilah(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
such is life
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by dragsazy(m): 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
redcliff:
Lol. Once a dolapo always an adedolapo
HIV/AIDS + STD awaits U-dats d green leaf dere!
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
The story is true; i had thesame experience somtimes ago,i ran away because it was an old lady! like 46yrs old and I'm just 30 then,she later sent me txt that i behave like a kid! i replied thank you.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Arrester171(m): 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bros u dull pass Sambo
BEB GIV U GREEN LITE U STILL DEY ASK ?
Ur dull pass DULL

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Ayima: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Just double 15 condoms and Bleep her badly until she tells you please is enough na, oh oh oh oh oh u have finished my toto thank you.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by overhypedsteve(m): 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
No its an invcitation to play ludo. Mumu person
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by naija4all(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=diddydiva post=32360234]Nice and short story . Good job smiley whats the title pls undecided I guess 'Alice in the wonderland'
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by logica(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Absolutely not. It's an invitation for Lawn Tennis.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by overhypedsteve(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ayima:
Just double 15 condoms and Bleep her badly until she tells you please is enough na, oh oh oh oh oh u have finished my toto thank you.
ur mind na dustbin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by ta4ba3(m): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
imas:
you sef na wa for you, simple message you cannot decode, do you mean she pulls down to her panties in front of every male? it was a message she sent but you missed it twice for that matter. Now give me her number make I try my luck, even if na only shirt she pull for my presence e don do I go carry on from there grin

Laff don turn my belle grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Neddyned(m): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tales by moonlight. Story for the gods!!!!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Emilord(m): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
It wasnt an invitation to treat,but an unequivocal and direct offer,u should accept.period!

Not that i believe ur story tho
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by sk4real2(m): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
guy better continue your sign of the cross and dust your feet off her domain lest you fall into temptation

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
MrMandilas:
Diddy diva's flavour!
nah!!! divas dont throw themselves at guystongue
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Ayima: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Guy go Bleep her till Buhari is sworn in because u can't Bleep her when Buhari is a president that is corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by wtfCode: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Spidermon:
This light is greener than the Nigerian flag. Is it until she stands over your head and places her phussie fluids in your eyes like eye drops before you wake up?

Leave whatever you are doing now and go and straff that girl !!!
tellem bro.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by JDhotral4: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by swiz005(m): 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
She won give you free HIV.. Run o

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:
I was rushing to my school bus stand to enter the bus before it fills up,then suddenly i hit my left leg against a stone,i now made the sign of the cross and continued my journey,then this girl walked up to me,and asked why i was making the sign of the cross,i replied her "the bible says we should pray at all time".she just laughed and we parted ways....

A week later,i went to buy petrol at the station in my street,i had my earpiece stuffed in my ears,enjoying my highlife by osadebe,....i got to the station,bought the fuel,then on my return journey,someone tapped me and said.."oboy person d call u",when i turned,lo and behold,it was same gal i had met in school,i crossed to the other side of the road to meet her,i didn't know she was the one until she helped me recall....she was with plenty bags,and i inquired what she was doing with all those bags,she said she's just returning from Ph,that she saw me when i passed,and called me but i didnt answer her... I apologized,and asked her if she had any goody for me ,she said i should follow her to her house if i needed one....i declined because i was rushing home to watch UEFA match,and told her i'd come for it another day,after which i collected her number and rushed off.......

On friday that week,i went for a friend's birthday party,and slept over,when i was coming back on saturday evening,i met this same girl on the road,and she said i've been reluctant about coming to visit her,that i must follow her to her lodge that nite,i agreed,when we got to her house,it was a self con room,nice,i loved the paintings on her wall,i was admiring the room,while she was packing her cloths she washed earlier inside,after that,the next thing,she started undressing herself,leaving only her panties and bra on,after which she used her towel to cover herself before entering the bathroom,all this while,i just kept my cool,pressing my fone....she finally came out of the bathroom,and layed down on her bed with only her towel,we talked a few more minutes,before i told her that i'd love to take my leave now....when i got home,she sent me a whatsapp message saying i didn't ask her to offer me anything....

I need your opinions here,was she sending me GREEN LIGHT or was it normal?

Guy u don jam spirit....run for ur life

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=naija4all post=32381941][/quote]good!!! with d op's name as alice undecided
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by classicyung(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
imas:
you sef na wa for you, simple message you cannot decode, do you mean she pulls down to her panties in front of every male? it was a message she sent but you missed it twice for that matter. Now give me her number make I try my luck, even if na only shirt she pull for my presence e don do I go carry on from there grin
Lool•• Bros, u b real bad guy
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Please don't take free slap for nothing.... Some girls/guys are so open that you mistake black light for greenlight... You ain't John Legend bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Romance Section Chat Room I / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.