Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (48779 Views)

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by bukatyne(f): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
MadCow1:
I can relate..

The Ugly Duckling that asked me out in High School and I turned her down had grown into a swan princess many years later when I ran into her at my office..

I was like 'Daayuuuum' shocked shocked shocked Dafuq happened?

Puberty grin

A lot of my Sec Schl mates look real good

Another thing is that a lot of teens are not conscious of looks, had poor dress sense, clumsy, do not know What fit them and limited resources.

In university /working, you see the world grin, improve and blossom wink

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by xynerise: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
Still wondering how a rabbit-toothed Phina became a damsel today with good set of teeth.

Yetunde, popularly called "Catarrh bomber" just grew curves overnight and looks fresh

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by HARDDON: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
Back in secondary school, I was an epitome of nerdiness! Always the girl with the knee-high socks, wind-screen glasses and tomboyish gait. Lotta guys then saw me as the ugly short girl in class. embarassed

Fastforward to the present....*shrugs* Well what can I say? grin

Fast forward to the present .....please where iz d present cos I just came outa ya profile n ......... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by stephenqueen: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
kinibigdeal:

But i can manage your ugliness
You wan dey use style woo the babe ba undecided undecided
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Twaci(f): 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
stephenqueen:

Why your front elevation (boòbs) cum flat like that undecided undecided undecided
It actually depends on the weed u are on. If its local, u see small elevation, but if its international...the truth is clear tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Spaxon:
I swear d op is drunk on Origin....... grin cheesy
Oya wey ur own story de na....
cheesy

Hmmmmm, never knew you've become this beautiful now.

*Planning to come back*
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Twaci(f): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
HARDDON:

Fast forward to the present .....please where iz d present cos I just came outa ya profile n ......... angry
Your remote is not working grin. The battery haff die tongue

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by HARDDON: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
MadCow1:
I can relate..

The Ugly Duckling that asked me out in High School and I turned her down had grown into a swan princess many years later when I ran into her at my office..

Don't ever regret my actions.

If I didn't like u then, no matter how u r now, I probably wudnt still dig u. Whether tru time or Cosmetic surgery , aint none of my poo....

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by godoluwa(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
lolz. anyway, my own experience is nt because d gal ugly & infact d gal iz beautiful. shes my sibling friend & showed me green when she waz just 17years while i waz 20years then. she used to visit my younger sister to rub minds together cos both of them were in d same class & writing WAEC. I turned her down then & his dad moved his family to another town. I met d gal after 6years & waz afraid to talk to her d way i used to b4. she has becum xo big & worked in FBN. The most annoying part waz dat av neva dated any gal during those time coz I fell in love with my academics & turned down d gal coz i see her as underage. we still communicate as a gud friend as d affection iz still there bt we cant marry. i felt guilty each time i remember

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy tongue

But you get good sense of humor.

Unlike other woman. Them for don abuse me die
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Esdb3:

**thinking out loud** have I found a nneka123 killer??
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by januzaj(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci don suffer for here
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by chingydaboss(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
U aint still fyn cry
Twaci:
Back in secondary school, I was an epitome of nerdiness! Always the girl with the knee-high socks, wind-screen glasses and tomboyish gait. Lotta guys then saw me as the ugly short girl in class. embarassed

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by kinibigdeal(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
stephenqueen:

You wan dey use style woo the babe ba undecided undecided

Na my babe now grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by sacora(f): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
biggmusty:

lol beta go learn cos dis babe actually fine nd she nova grow finish sef...
musty, don't tell me u re already falling 4 her.......well, one man's ponmo z anoda man shoe#beautylieswithdbeholder
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by stephenqueen: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
It actually depends on the weed u are on. If its local, u see small elevation, but if its international...the truth is clear tongue
The truth is clear that what? undecided undecided undecided that u have a big boòbs ba?.All I could see on ur Dp is a flat lemon lipsrsealed.Orijin101 abi I lie

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
MadCow1:
I can relate..

grin grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Festorich(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:

Taaaarrr...who tell u say u fine...buh on a serious note you are sure sent from heaven.
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Capitano1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
I'm telling you, sometimes I wonder if na surgery she do
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by abiodun175(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] chai! Oyindamola. . . . If i had known, i shouldn't have done that to you cry but anyway, it wasn't my fault coz even the goats, dogs and chickens in the hood can testify to your ugliness then.

3 years ago, this babe waz alwayz stalkin me, showin me green light as if her life depends on me but i alwayz ignore her! she even summoned courage to ask me out but i declined her with immediate effect, why? coz she waz not good looking, she gat no dress sense and too dark for my liking, i knew i broke her heart then but i waz still happy to have done that! and later we packed away from that hood.

Last year, things turned around, i visited the area during christmas period and i met Oyindamola, the babe is already endowed, see front shocked see back shocked the ugly dark girl i waz callin her before is now black and shine, i first asked her for a hug to be sure she is not makin use of boobs pad but the suppression of her _____ on my chest gat me speakin in tongue.

to cut the long story short, i collected her num and started makin advances towards her but na my close padi don dey explore the babe sef cry [/b]

[color=red] I guess is not d oyindamola dat i turn down some yes ago dat u 're using as example.

D gurl in question is nw mtween... but she is now flauting her swagg for me. #id iknow ni..... [color]
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by cherryice(f): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Emaprince:
Yes!

Back in 2012, she sent a married female friend of mine to tell me that she liked me and would love to date me. I rejected because she never looked too pretty and no swag. The babe hated me for the rejection and each time she sees me, she'll frown.

But now, if you see that babe, you go bow. I don't know if she washed herself inside a river. Her body is glittering and she's full of swag. Her natural hair sweeps me off my feet. Her @ss come set well well. Infact, I don't know how she did it. If she wear a short, its over for me. I just dey regret!!! Lol...
Emma, you too? grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by HARDDON: 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:

angry now she swing sassy...... Btw, its Seun's remote not mine.

U had better pull out d present for us all b4 what happened in 1885 repeat itself here live

angry
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by stephenqueen: 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Na my babe now grin
Your case dey court...alberto2k hope say no be this guy steal that your expired weed grin grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Twaci(f): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
januzaj:
Twaci don suffer for here
Na Orijin101 cos am oh!
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:

I [size=16pt]luv[/size] you. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by rofemiguwa(f): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
Then in high school, I was. The jewiest gal in school, straight and chubby,common breast I no get sef, all dem boiz no look ma side, fastforward to now, all of them I meet are like what da hell happened to u!!. Am like duh!!! I grew up joor. Actually one couldn't let go and we are getting married in november. All our former schoolmates can't taunt him enough!
And they tell me all the mean tinz he said
Should I breakup grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Twaci(f): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
HARDDON:

angry now she swing sassy...... Btw, its Seun's remote not mine.

U had better pull out d present for us all b4 what happened in 1885 repeat itself here live

angry
1885? You were there when I....?
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by cherryice(f): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Beautiful then, stl beautiful nw tongue
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
Na Orijin101 cos am oh!
what i do
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
rofemiguwa:
Then in high school, I was. The jewiest gal in school, straight and chubby,common breast I no get sef, all dem boiz no look ma side, fastforward to now, all of them I meet are like what da hell happened to u!!. Am like duh!!! I grew up joor. Actually one couldn't let go and we are getting married in november. All our former schoolmates can't taunt him enough!
And they tell me all the mean tinz he said
Should I breakup grin
Pix or I don't believe you undecided
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by kinibigdeal(m): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
stephenqueen:

Your case dey court...alberto2k hope say no be this guy steal that your expired weed grin grin

Alberto2k dey reserve except him go court of appeal...make una leave my twaci na grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:

you tell me.. what can you say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man / Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) / We Only Have Time For Nigerian Guys – Kenyan Ladies Fight Kenyan Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.