Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (41501 Views)

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them / Why Do Our Nigerian Ladies Love White Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 7:51pm On May 14, 2009
sistawoman:

All i can do is speak from personal experience if you dont understand that yet about me then please know that you have been notified.

And I speak from personal experience too. But that's what it is "personal experience" not everyone's experience. smiley.

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2009
Badriyyah:

And I speak from personal experience too. But that's what it is "personal experience" not everyone's experience. smiley.

can we get married now? grin grin grin
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by sistawoman: 8:58pm On May 14, 2009
na2day?:

You and your fetish for white women lipsrsealed
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2009
sistawoman:

You and your fetish for white women lipsrsealed

after being with u, i figured the whiter the merrier tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 9:16pm On May 14, 2009
na2day?:

lol, tongue tongue
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 9:21pm On May 14, 2009
Badriyyah:

lol, tongue tongue

do u do? i do grin grin grin
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 9:26pm On May 14, 2009
na2day?:

do u do? i do grin grin grin

Hahah, you want my Oga to vex!!! Don't put me in trouble.lol. tongue tongue
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by raregem004: 10:37pm On May 14, 2009
Ok
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by merge(f): 10:53pm On May 14, 2009
Its VERY common

If you dont want to believe then keep living in a fairytale.

Mariah Carey, Halle Berry, and etcs

Talked about this issue.

If you don't want to believe this, then you guys should not have mixed children.

If you NOT ready to accept the reality of what mixed children commonly go through, then none of you should be having one.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 11:09pm On May 14, 2009
merge:

Its VERY common

Talked about this issue.

If you don't want to believe this, then you guys should not have mixed children.

If you NOT ready to accept the reality of what mixed children commonly go through, then none of you should be having one.

Read before you decide to post. I am MIXED RACE. And this is NOT my reality, neither is it for most of the mixed race kids I know. Like I said before, Your personal experience isn't everyones personal experience. Geez, stop generalizing people.

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 2:17am On May 15, 2009
Badriyyah:

Hahah, you want my Oga to vex!!! Don't put me in trouble.lol. tongue tongue

tell him that me and him need to talk, man 2 man talk grin grin grin grin grin

merge:

Its VERY common

Talked about this issue.

ur facts are based on the usa, and that is true but the problem is, every thing is an identity crisis in the usa. my extended family is filled with mixed blood it is not funny. i dont know any other family in nigeria where they have so many bi-racial kids and parents and all of them marry either black or white and i am sure if there was the option of blue, they will take that too. so i strongly believe it is personal experience mainly influenced by environmental factors

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by merge(f): 3:30am On May 15, 2009
VERY COMMON=MOST NOT ALL cheesy
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 5:30am On May 15, 2009
merge:

VERY COMMON=MOST NOT ALL cheesy

There we go again. MOST?. Ok, you're going to have to provide evidence that you know MOST of the mixed race kids in the world. State your case.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 6:22am On May 15, 2009
@ BADRIYYAH:

"I am MIXED RACE and i'm definitely not CONFUSED. And who are you to tell people they are confused? I've heard a lot of people make that same statement about mixed race kids and it makes me laugh, because all the mixed race kids I know are probably more stable than most black kids. "

This is what you wrote. How are mixed kids more stable than MOST black kids? you dodged the question the first time so here it is again.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 6:29am On May 15, 2009
nene1:

@ BADRIYYAH:

"I am MIXED RACE and i'm definitely not CONFUSED. And who are you to tell people they are confused? I've heard a lot of people make that same statement about mixed race kids and it makes me laugh, because all the mixed race kids I know are probably more stable than most black kids. "

This is what you wrote. How are mixed kids more stable than MOST black kids? you dodged the question the first time so here it is again.

ok u need to rein ur horses, she never said mixed kids are confused, on the contrary she opposes such thinking. e bi like say u just wake up from sleep and hand dey scratch u to post lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by raregem004: 7:21am On May 15, 2009
Ok
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 7:53am On May 15, 2009
nene1:

@ BADRIYYAH:

Lmao, I didn't dodge the question. I just couldn't be bothered to respond. Don't like my statement? Well that's how IGNORANT you came across in your post. I just wanted to see how you would react if I decided to switch it around and make "stupid claims" like you did.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by 0thello: 8:02am On May 15, 2009
nene1 your posts absolutely stink of ignorance, misconceptions, misinformation, and generalizations. Almost everything you've said is fallacious and/or is based upon NO evidence but all prejudice.

It's quite embarrassing to read them, they are intellectually bankrupt as well as factually bankrupt. I suggest you"think" before you talk in the future.

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by amebono13: 8:11am On May 15, 2009
d guy wan feel the skin of oyibo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by honeric01(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2009
See them dey bring up bi-racial because someone like white skin, well it's a matter of personal choice sha, so why the fuss?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 11:07pm On May 15, 2009
na2day?:

ok u need to rein ur horses, she never said mixed kids are confused, on the contrary she opposes such thinking. e bi like say u just wake up from sleep and hand dey scratch u to post lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ummm u need to read more carefully. the first paragraph was QUOTING what badriyyah said so u need to rein ur horses.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 11:09pm On May 15, 2009
0thello:

nene1 your posts absolutely stink of ignorance, misconceptions, misinformation, and generalizations. Almost everything you've said is fallacious and/or is based upon NO evidence but all prejudice.

It's quite embarrassing to read them, they are intellectually bankrupt as well as factually bankrupt. I suggest you"think" before you talk in the future.

ok. whatever. like i said that is hoe i FEEL. i am not trying to force my opinions on anyone, but if u don't agree i couldn't care less.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 11:15pm On May 15, 2009
Badriyyah:

Lmao, I didn't dodge the question. I just couldn't be bothered to respond. Don't like my statement? Well that's how IGNORANT you came across in your post. I just wanted to see how you would react if I decided to switch it around and make "stupid claims" like you did.

or maybe you didn't bother to respond b/c u couldn't justify your statement. oh and please you know you were serious when you said that so don't try to play reverse psychology here. you that's how u really feel. i don't expect a half-caste to understand me. not surprised you are one.

i can't control who others marry, but all i know is i won't marry a white guy and bring in confused half-castes like you in this world. i don't see the point of going so far an wide when there are so many african men to choose from.

have a nice day. oh and feel free to say whatever you want to say to my post. i am not going to spend any more time arguing with ur biracial ass and rachel or any african who is still stuck in colonial mentality (promotes idea that white is better). i won't change the way i feel sorry. 1
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 11:31pm On May 15, 2009
nene1:

ummm u need to read more carefully. the first paragraph was QUOTING what badriyyah said so u need to rein ur horses.

nah, u need to read more carefully, read her previous comments b4 that one and then u will understand and make better judgment. lastly, i strongly recommend u for rehab bcuz illiteracy is a dangerous disease, so b4 u come in here shooting insults at ppl, check urself.

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 7:06am On May 16, 2009
nene1:

or maybe you didn't bother to respond b/c u couldn't justify your statement. oh and please you know you were serious when you said that so don't try to play reverse psychology here. you that's how u really feel. i don't expect a half-caste to understand me. not surprised you are one.

i can't control who others marry, but all i know is i won't marry a white guy and bring in confused half-castes like you in this world. i don't see the point of going so far an wide when there are so many african men to choose from.

have a nice day. oh and feel free to say whatever you want to say to my post. i am not going to spend any more time arguing with ur biracial ass and rachel or any african who is still stuck in colonial mentality (promotes idea that white is better). i won't change the way i feel sorry. 1

Lmao. I don't need to say anything because, You've done all the damage yourself. Seems you have a serious problem, and no one on nairaland can help. Seek Therapy immediately. You need it grin.

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by 0thello: 7:37am On May 16, 2009
[quote="nene1"]or maybe you didn't bother to respond b/c u couldn't justify your statement. oh and please you know you were serious when you said that so don't try to play reverse psychology here.[/quote]

What a fallacious statement, is paranoia a reflexive action for you or are you REALLY psychic?

[quote="nene1"]you that's how u really feel.[/quote]

WRONG. You THINK you know how she feels and you're incorrectly assuming your own opinion is infallible. However what is obvious is that you're a slowpoke with a poor argument, poor grammar and an even poorer understanding of your opponent. You're a f**king embarrassment.

[quote="nene1"]i don't expect a half-caste to understand me.[/quote]

You use half cast as a swear word and it really is offensive I do wonder whether you'd be comfortable if I were to get a couple of white people to sit on their high-horse and call you a "n*gger bitch" and question your already low intelligence level due to the fact that you have dark skin. You wouldn't like that would you? So how dare you be a moronic hypocrite in plain sight of everyone. You're the type of slowpoke Nigeria & nairaland can do without. The kind of illiterate head-case who's spewing their race-hating, inferiority complexes all over the world. Do us all a favour and kill yourself ASAP. Or get a hysterectomy because the last thing the Planet Earth needs is for a dumb bitch like yourself to breed.

[quote="nene1"]i can't control who others marry, but all i know is i won't marry a white guy[/quote]

Who the f**k cares who you'd marry? Who the f**k would be stupid enough to want you anyway? I feel sorry for the poor blind guy who ends up with you because he'll be needing his seeing-eye dog to find him the nearest gun to shoot you with.

[quote="nene1"]and bring in confused half-castes like you in this world.[/quote]

The only thing your kids would be confused about is why their mother is such a silly bitch.

[quote="nene1"]i don't see the point of going so far an wide when there are so many african men to choose from.[/quote]

I repeat: Who the f**k cares about what you think? You don't need to go far indeed, obviously your parents didn't go far because look how their inbred daughter turned out. That's the only real explanation to why you're honestly as dumb as you are either that or you were abused or isolated your entire life. Must be quite a simple life for you given how xenophobic and mentally inept you are.

[quote="nene1"]oh and feel free to say whatever you want to say to my post. i am not going to spend any more time arguing with ur biracial ass and rachel or any african who is still stuck in colonial mentality (promotes idea that white is better).[/quote]

YOU'RE the one stuck with colonial mentality, look how xenophobic, racist, prejudice and ignorant you are. You harbour the same level of intelligence most people did in the 1500s and that frankly is embarrassing given that we are in the 21st century with almost the entire world at our finger tips or a flight away. People like you are the single worst problem with the world. Afraid to MOVE the f**k on with their lives and are too busy judging everybody than being of actual use. You didn't give a single bit of factual info just paranoia and lowly opinions based on prejudice,

I ain't the first person to say this but you definitely need therapy.

[quote="nene1"]k. whatever. like i said that is hoe i FEEL. i am not trying to force my opinions on anyone, but if u don't agree i couldn't care less.[/quote]

Well that solves nothing, all that tells me is that you FEEL as stupid as you sound,  (figuratively) FEEL less THINK more. Opinions are the byproducts of reasons. When I reverse engineer your FEELINGS all that I am left with is stupid REASONS that have led to stupid FEELINGS. Go "fix" yourself before trumpeting your feelings and broadcasting them to the whole world to see. I said earlier that you should THINK before you talk, obviously you never ONCE did. I can quite frankly tell you that not many black men would want someone as bitter and twisted as you and I do love my black women, however you're a shining example of a black woman that we do not need and do not want.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 7:51am On May 16, 2009
@ 0thello

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg na, nene1 no go school we know, but do u have to let the entire public know?  cheesy cheesy

@ nene1

shame leave u catch me, ur IQ is embarrassing,  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed and if by any stroke of lucky u actually graduated from any kind of school, u owe the entire school, especially those poor lecturers that actually thot they were impacting knowledge to u a serious apology. abeg, try and be more thoughtful b4 u post, trust me it is not that hard, "even a cave man can do it"  grin grin grin grin
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by NAIJAVOICE(m): 11:56am On May 16, 2009
It's all about oneself, there is no crime in it, be proud of what you like and want.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 7:59pm On May 16, 2009
0thello:

What a fallacious statement, is paranoia a reflexive action for you or are you REALLY psychic?

WRONG. You THINK you know how she feels and you're incorrectly assuming your own opinion is infallible. However what is obvious is that you're a slowpoke with a poor argument, poor grammar and an even poorer understanding of your opponent. You're a f**king embarrassment.

You use half cast as a swear word and it really is offensive I do wonder whether you'd be comfortable if I were to get a couple of white people to sit on their high-horse and call you a "n*gger bitch" and question your already low intelligence level due to the fact that you have dark skin. You wouldn't like that would you? So how dare you be a moronic hypocrite in plain sight of everyone. You're the type of slowpoke Nigeria & nairaland can do without. The kind of illiterate head-case who's spewing their race-hating, inferiority complexes all over the world. Do us all a favour and kill yourself ASAP. Or get a hysterectomy because the last thing the Planet Earth needs is for a dumb bitch like yourself to breed.

Who the f**k cares who you'd marry? Who the f**k would be stupid enough to want you anyway? I feel sorry for the poor blind guy who ends up with you because he'll be needing his seeing-eye dog to find him the nearest gun to shoot you with.

The only thing your kids would be confused about is why their mother is such a silly bitch.

I repeat: Who the f**k cares about what you think? You don't need to go far indeed, obviously your parents didn't go far because look how their inbred daughter turned out. That's the only real explanation to why you're honestly as dumb as you are either that or you were abused or isolated your entire life. Must be quite a simple life for you given how xenophobic and mentally inept you are.

YOU'RE the one stuck with colonial mentality, look how xenophobic, racist, prejudice and ignorant you are. You harbour the same level of intelligence most people did in the 1500s and that frankly is embarrassing given that we are in the 21st century with almost the entire world at our finger tips or a flight away. People like you are the single worst problem with the world. Afraid to MOVE the f**k on with their lives and are too busy judging everybody than being of actual use. You didn't give a single bit of factual info just paranoia and lowly opinions based on prejudice,

I ain't the first person to say this but you definitely need therapy.

Well that solves nothing, all that tells me is that you FEEL as stupid as you sound, (figuratively) FEEL less THINK more. Opinions are the byproducts of reasons. When I reverse engineer your FEELINGS all that I am left with is stupid REASONS that have led to stupid FEELINGS. Go "fix" yourself before trumpeting your feelings and broadcasting them to the whole world to see. I said earlier that you should THINK before you talk, obviously you never ONCE did. I can quite frankly tell you that not many black men would want someone as bitter and twisted as you and I do love my black women, however you're a shining example of a black woman that we do not need and do not want.

like i care what you think. this post wasn't even to you. i am happy that you are spending so much time and energy just responding to my post. damn you almost worte a book. if you don't care what i think, why are you getting so heated b/c what a nobody like me said. get some anger management. are you a half-caste? maybe that is why you are so angry b/c it hit so close to home. you don't care yet you took the time to analyze every SINGLE sentence i wrote. Calm down & don't give yourself high blood pressure over what i said.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 8:33pm On May 16, 2009
Lmao, You guys should leave Nene now. She's carrying all of Africa on her shoulders (Now you know why it's the way it is cry). grin grin

Nene please, stop using your pc and internet now, After all it's the people white people you're insulting that created it. grin

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 9:14pm On May 16, 2009
Badriyyah:

Lmao, You guys should leave Nene now. She's carrying all of Africa on her shoulders (Now you know why it's the way it is cry). grin grin

Nene please, stop using your pc and internet now, After all it's the people white people you're insulting that created it. grin

Yea you're right they should leave me alone. But they won't. Like the uncle toms many black people are, they would do anything to defend a white person. you guys should b ashamed, trying to jump at my throat just for the sake of defending white women. Any way, maybe africa would b more advanced if we stopped worshipping white people & acting like crabs in a bucket and focused on improving each other. maybe if blacks/africans would marry each other when they get rich instead of wasting it on a white woman, our societies would be more advanced. more money would stay in our communities.

however, i must credit whites though. they are experts at brainwashing b/c it worked so well for them during colonialism. very soon someone is going to come attack me again to defend their white gods. yes since that is how SOME africans treat them, as gods. sme africans need to stop thinking with our hearts and tempers while whites are turning us against each (tribalism).

i bet if the poster made a thread about liking women from another tribe he would probaly get bashed, yet there are people here get so upset just for white women. i know it sounds like im promoting racism, but im just tired of some africans treating anyone with white skin like they are superior. i know some mixed couples are out of genuine love, but the majority of the time it is not, whether they are rich or not. it's so obvious. as soon as a black man gets rich, you can almost be sure his wife isn't black. or either some just want light kids. or whatever reason.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 9:51pm On May 16, 2009
@ nene1

u know i thought u were stupid b4, now i am sure, please go get a life, u need one badly  angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.