Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. (67070 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by tellwisdom: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Op, you are foolish.. So you don't know that's how Nigerian gurls behave??sad

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Lyndylove: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
I personally dont think its wrong to test a woman you intend to marry. Temptations ascertain how solid a christian's faith is, and same can be said about your action. However, you must understand that you attract what you are. That statement of using her to satisfy your lustful desires is very wrong. Hence, I put it to you that even if you test ten women, all of them will fail bc you don't have a clean conscience as well.

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO DR
GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!

Follow on twitter: @Lyndymk

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by braine(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
ginawest:
u c ha as worthless n only use ha to quench konji,so y r u asking us wot u shud do?

You don't know that you are old for this abbreviation thing, with the way you write like an uneducated person.

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by MsPweshy(f): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
All this foolish and jobless guys arnd! Do u know that someone can put u in the same stupid test nd u will fail very well!!! To me people should learn how leave tinz the way they are! angry
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by vibrant: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
May I humble you Op. You would always feel insecure whenever your friend is near your wife.How could you stoop so low as to tempt your own girlfriend with your friend. Did your friend also give you his gfriend no. to help check her fidelity? I guess not. Bro, don't ever do such again.

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
abbey621:
Op you did the right thing, imagine if you had invested more in her and even ended up marrying her, she would have hurt u real deep. These females ain't loyal, it takes test upon tests to weed out the snakes from the pack and even after then you're not really sure. Well done, to all those blaming you, screw them!!!

Bro see me see wahala o! Some people n their reasoning sha. Tomorrow they will cry of betrayal from their wives.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by nwaanambra1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
clemmonce:
you are not wise.

the op is veeery stupid! who keeps yam and goat together and expect that nothing will happen? undecided

you don't do such stupid test on any girl cause she will definitely fall for it - mostly whn the bait guy is a good player wink

the op will be hating that his guy friend like mad now! cheesy

actually the op is in deep pains - he will soon kill himself when his friend invites him to their wedding - cause based on how he described the girl, i think she is the type of girl every guy will like to keep for good. forget his friend telling him that he does not like the girl, he is saying that to console himundecided

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by LadyX(f): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
abbey621:
Op you did the right thing, imagine if you had invested more in her and even ended up marrying her, she would have hurt u real deep. These females ain't loyal, it takes test upon tests to weed out the snakes from the pack and even after then you're not really sure. Well done, to all those blaming you, screw them!!!
He did a good thing, but he failed when he continued to share with his friend.

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by LadyX(f): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
juwonsmyle:
But you mumu ooooo! Which kind human being be this na? Chai! i feel like slapping out the d*mons in you! olosious were!
grin grin
Hilarious!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by hoobs(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

Men, girls no dey try. The day my friend asked her to come to Bayelsa, she told me she was going to Bayelsa to see her aunt. She did know the whole thing had been planned.
lmao....ladies aint loyal that's one thing we Nigerians agree on,weather your hausa,igbo,yourba or from the SS......sometimes I wonder wetin I go dy discuss with babe rich marriage?!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by stonecoldcafe: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:
I met this girl when I was a teacher in a private school five years ago. She was a teacher as well. She was a hell of beauty. We both had feelings for each other but there wasn't anything serious. We lost contact when I left the school to pursue business. Five years later, in 2015, we met again. This time, we got really acquainted to each other. We were rolling!

The Test:
I purposely gave her number and details to my friend who is a real player. He scooped her and she fell. She was money conscious as she demanded Samsung galaxy and some money from my friend. He never gave her any of those things. Just by promising her marriage she willingly opened her legs for him. All these while, I was updated by my friend. She never knew I knew about her escapades.

If you were in my shoes what would you do?

As for me I see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji.

I hope you protect yourself while you're killing kongi. If she is so easy, you are certainly at risk!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by MKO4ever(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
what if your friend is mendacious?
Do you have any evidence that she has opened her legs for your friend?
Your friend could just have lied to you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by bbjummy: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
undecided undecided undecided you sure played yourself op
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by LadyX(f): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
lokito:
Some Silly people here, attacking the OP and sparing his two-timing Bii. God forgive all these pretenders here on Nairaland forum
I attacked the op because after finding out the truth, he continued to share the girl with his friend.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by afuye(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy

funny story ! If you sample 100 women at least 95 of them will fall into this same trap.

Moral: There is no saint, even men are worse. And don't expect much from people!.

5 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
bidex:

I can never be in your shoes at all.
now, what do u expect us to do? call Shina Peters to start singing and dancing for your stupidity?
Women are meant to be respected and they should be! its just that some of them dont worth the respect. now, listen to yourself, she's a school teacher probably earning 10k as salary in one funny private school. your friend enticed her with money (that house wives do fall for in many cases not to talk of girlfriend), do you know if your friend has done more than what u saw? what if he has been sending her cash, sending her several things and alas! HE PROMISED HER MARRIAGE! which you have never done in your life! no girl that will see the opportunity and not jump at it. do u know how desperate she is?
With what you have done, you have shown to the world that you are totally immature and self centered, you are insecure and untrust worthy.
you need to change your ways or else, you might end up using your future wife as test materials

You are just assuming. So, because the guy promised her marriage she must bleep him without any consideration. I tire for your reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by joychychy(f): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
You are just a big kid and immature! I figure you must be jobless too!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by PreciousBro: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
texazzpete:

Honest question:

if your GF had secretly tested you with a beautiful friend and you 'chopped', would you have fallen? and would that have made you 'worthless'?

Its not in her place to do, but if she wants to, na she sabi.

A man findeth a woman, not the other way round, in his case, he was only looking for a good woman and she failed.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by bbjummy: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
hoobs:
lmao....gals aint loyal that's one thing we Nigerians agree on,weather your hausa,igbo,yourba or from the SS......sometimes I wonder wetin I go dy discuss with babe rich marriage?!
undecided undecidedI'm sure boys too ain't loyal
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
carzola:

The girl is obviously a merry go round i would advice u keep her as a side chick be collecting your regular 3points from her, by the way can u do ur brother a favor give me her number nd bbm pin lemme try my luck too...

I wouldn't mind.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by NaijaEarnOnline: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
dickhardener:
Which kain yeye cookie? Abeg make I hear word, cookie with 264,000 miles

grin

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by pappilo(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
You are a mumu. You met a girl in 2015 i.e. maximum 6 months ago and you are already feeling like landlord.....shioor

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by LadyX(f): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
vibrant:
May I humble you Op. You would always feel insecure whenever your friend is near your wife.How could you stoop so low as to tempt your own girlfriend with your friend. Did your friend also give you his gfriend no. to help check her fidelity? I guess not. Bro, don't ever do such again.
Exactly
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
What the Op did Isn't childish nor foolish. A grown up girl consented to having sex with another man who isn't her bf. It's that simple!

So if my friend gets my gf's number with or without my permission and my friend sleeps with her, is she worth keeping as wife, certainly not! Is she worthless? No.

Just because I can't marry a girl doesn't mean she is worthless.

The Op is right by saying he can't marry but wrong by saying she is worthless.

6 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by nowal: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
I like your friend though, he's such a smart guy, enjoying freebies but let me raise some points here:
1) Move to the next lady and continue until you find the one that passed the test. Then kindly do us a favour of coming back to let us know when and on what number you get the successful one.
2) Have you ever thought of the fact that you friend might end up marrying this girl for one reason or the other? it has happened like that severally
3) I congratulate you! now switch position with the lady and examine yourself sincerely, will you pass the test? or if the lady did same to you, sincerely, will you pass?
4) Even from your post, you started without any connection and you met again after 5 years, hat gives you the impression that she so much trust you knowing fully well she didnt know what you have been doing within that period. What if you have impregnated somebody within the period?

Why is infidelity more often than not always about female species for God sake? Believe it you are the biggest loser. Wish you best of luck in your search

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by festico: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
......but if she had subjected u to such test would have passed?
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Haroldwrites: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
I like this questionable answer.
Cutehector:
So r u nw happy?
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by nnamdi1958: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
WHICH SHOE? I WILL NOT DO ANY THING because U ALLOW UR FRND TO USE UNDUE ADVNTGE. HE KNOS HE WILL SCALE THROUGH. JUST GO AND APPOLGIZ TO HER NOW OR U WILL GET THE BAD SIDE OF LIFE. Y MUST TEST HER? WHO TESTED U? BUSH MAN.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Mavor: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
That this crap made frontpage is the bigger tragedy. Nairaland as a brand can never realize it's full potential when 99% of the mods are obtuse.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by terrymason(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
sandrannna:
Shebi u sha dn't luv her? U don chop wetin u wan chop.

"As for me i see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji"

dats d most pernicious statement ever directed to the opposite sex.

Unfortunately, many relationships are built on dat statement and d silly girls won't know it. When i tell u to desist from pre-marital sex, shebi u will nt hear? Dats d consequence. Why giving him the apple he is nt entitled to eat? Let him pay ur dowry, do the wedding b4 u gv him d cookie.

ladies, abstain from pre-marital sex, it will pay u.

Op, u are VERY sillySTUP*D
I pray the OP sister should not be in that kind of situation.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by NifemiOlu(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
1. Your test is not a standardised test. It's not NECO, WAEC or IGCSE. grin

2. You lost contact with her, meaning she has grown to her own ways.

3. You don't seem to want her so much in the first place. Why would tempt a cat with fish saying I'm testing the cat?

4. Keep quenching Konji. If she's worthless, would you want to risk harbouring STDs or you feel condoms protect 100%

5. Bruva, leave her alone.

Lastly, gimme her number. I'm asking for a shy friend.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
People never cease to amaze me. In the logic of some people, testing the girl to prove her loyalty was wrong because the girl failed the test and was therefore made to look disloyal. Thus it is the fault of the "tester" that the girl has been disloyal. Brilliant. Only in Nigeria.

On the other hand, guy free this girl and let her go her way, you are almost as bad as her as both of you are users.

But then the girl is just bad. I mean if she believes in this "friend" so much and wants to marry the guy then it means she has committed herself to him but is still cheating on him with the O.P. If anything at all, that's the biggest betrayal in this entire sordid tale.

As for your friend that would go as far as promising marriage to a girl just to sleep with her and "test" her loyalty... smh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.