Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (59593 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by nobeku: 5:58am On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

No is no my brother
You ain't being totally sincere to yourself...try harder!
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Amazo: 6:00am On Aug 09, 2015
Seun Osewa your censored auto-correct feature is really starting to annoy me angry angry angry. Some words like "stup¡d", "rapë"...etc shouldn't be on that list. Such overzealousness is superfluous and insensible undecided. So, review it.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by rabbuy(m): 6:00am On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

I met the wrong guy, like that that 18year old girl met the wrong man, just like those kids that get raped daily met the wrong guy undecided
angry
Now this is really pissing me off what re guys to you raping machines there is a diff between rape and pre-intimacy...
You haven't seen rape cause if tho guys were rap machines they wouldn't have LISTENED to you!!!...
Its a normal thing for the girl to prove stubborn as its normal for the guy to wan break down the defense now listen these is where the lines re drawn
If ts rape he would make sure he digs you whether you like it or not but if its a regular guy after he sees its not about the defense he will set you free... angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by yinkeys(m): 6:02am On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:
Where do I even start from Is it from numerous cases of rape that get turned against the woman?? embarassed

I remembered back then as a novice in 100L visiting male friends didn't occur to me as a big deal. I can vividly recall 3 cases of 'escaped' rape.

The first guy was touching me awkwardly and I did resist him, though he later told me he could have had his wayshocked.

The.second case looks like it too but the third guy already held me tight against his bed lipsrsealed thank God he heeded to my pleading and allowed me go.

What if one of these 3 guys turned out to rape me? I'd have been a victim of rape, and worse of it would be that nobody will believe it to be true, especially the guys, they'd probably say things like "she seduced him" "she initiated the sex" "she brought condom along" "no evidence since nobody was there shocked"

I put it to you guys that an average Nigerian girl have been a victim of rape/escaped being raped simply because she went out innocently to pay a visit to her supposed 'trusted' guy friend.

This doesn't make sense no more, if we can't trust our Nigerian brothers then who can we trust?

This same guys come here to complain about girls coming to visit them with loads of friends, why won't we come with loads of friends when we know there's a condom waiting to be used on.us sad

I have personally stopped visiting guys since 3/4 years back, it's either you agree to meet me in my parents house when everyone is home or you meet me in an eatery undecided

I read it here sometimes back when some guys were making gest of a girl that claimed her male friend tried to have his way during a.visit embarassed I dint believe my eyes when I was seeing comments like "did you expect prayer session with him?" "you think he wants to preach abi?" "you think you went there to play games?" shocked so these guys now see it as norm to rape an innocent female visitors?? One way or the other they just look for excuse for raping a girl only to turn it against her.

I don't know what it feels like to be raped but I do know what it feels like to be 'near rape' it's nothing good, it drains you emotionally and psychologicaly. Most of these raped victim get scared of telling close relations because they are using all their energy to get back what is lost, i told nobody about what I experienced either.

Idk what else to say, but i know prevention is better than cure. I pray God deliver us from these animals disguised in human clothing smiley

This kinda thread needs to be on fp
Mods should do the needful
Everyone look at the opposite of a misogynist here. Some kinda holy are thou virgin. Do you hold any grudge against guys, I took a look @ your previous topics. I am just not happy with guys that commit such in this jet age. A lot of girls like the OP have taking this opportunity to demean the male gender.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by nobeku: 6:06am On Aug 09, 2015
misspicy:

Yes all guys are guilty until you guys tell us how to identify a rapist...
What's wrong with your medula?Oh,I can see why you "escaped" rape thrice..
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by otokx(m): 6:08am On Aug 09, 2015
Agreed, ladies don't visit men at home. Don't even try going with a second or third girl to visit. Do not however paint all men black and try to be sanctimonious.

That girl knows her score is too low for Admission yet she went to see "Mr Lecturer" outside working hours.

You cannot sow banga and reap chin chin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by nobeku: 6:08am On Aug 09, 2015
Brugo:

You should work on your comprehension and logic. If you could read and understand you wouldn't attack me so.
Pls tell her..
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 09, 2015
bt really y will u visit a guy u av no connection or vibe with, a guy u feel nothing for y will u visit him in the first place? kilon wakiri? a guy who really likes u wont do anyfin stupid to lose ur friendship. u can only visit a guy when u bth av mutual understandin bout what ya'll want. dnt go in blindly in2 a guys aus, its like straying into a field filled with land mines.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by rabbuy(m): 6:09am On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

Let assume some girls dress scantily to get raped. What about those underage girls?? What about that innocent housemaid that get raped daily by Oga simply.because Madam isn't available, those men that rapes their own daughters nko??
So how does that have anything to do with going to a guys house....
Re you going to blame the entire race of men for that man raping his daughter angry undecided
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by nobeku: 6:11am On Aug 09, 2015
misspicy:

See ur life?why reject it,u cnt take it,no one can....buh its safer to meet in an open place dan a cinfined space.

And I still mantain my stand,all guys are not to be visited privately until u guys tell us how to identify rapists.
You sound like a juvenile.. Dats the problem with kids of today..
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by yinkeys(m): 6:13am On Aug 09, 2015
misspicy:

Yes all guys are guilty until you guys tell us how to identify a rapist...
Hence forth I shall no longer support you on any thread. #feminist
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by fr3do(m): 6:13am On Aug 09, 2015
Aside proper home training and stiff laws to check rape,
I think the average Nigerian girl is too conservative and naive to match up with the desires of her male counterpact.

Na all those white american girls fit Nigerian boys.

This conservatism has to be one of the factors that is fueling rape in India.

The issue is that all the chasity and purity is attached to the girl but the boy is left to think that there is nothing wrong with sleeping around.

ClassicB

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

BROS you dey make me vex for this thread angry angry
E be like say you be rapist. Una plenty for here, I know that one. No dey talk anyhow.

How many ladies did your father rape ??

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by mentorandfriend(m): 6:15am On Aug 09, 2015
misspicy:

No one is denying they still exist buh how do we identify dem,no rapist will tell u am a rapist,until u find out,babe pray u dnt fall victim,beta not to trust any guy at all,dan to trust d 'good' ones and be raped.
You're damn right. These days, the beauty of beneficial, harmless relationships are gone.
It beats my imagination why a guy will want to rape an innocent female visitor.
For God's sake, that lady trusts you.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 09, 2015
I noticed most guys that tackled this issue objectively are nigerians who are based abroad. Those ones living in a sane climate, away from the Zoo, where even a judge, policeman, lecturers, soldiers, Doctors, pastors can rape and go free without any charges. Our justice system is terrible! but not for me lynpetra.

Na only once, person try rape me.Ime.I think I was 14/15 years then.They lured me by telling me my brother needs my attention "upstairs".But they choosed the wrong girl, I actually screamed till neighbours came out.I reported them to my most elder brother, who told some of his friends a nd my cousins. That night all of them buy cane, marched to the first guts house a d beat him mercilessly as his mother watched.The other guy escaped.

I have always been a careful girl, that was the first a d last time I had that kind of encounter. Maybe na because God no want make I rotten for jail.Look, no be joke o, I can murder a rapist if i have a chance, YES I GO KILL AM.I DONT MIND SPENDING THE REST OF MY LIFE JAIL.BUT I WILL KILL HIM AND WILL NEVER ASK MY MAKER FOR FORGIVENESS. IF HE KILL ME, NO PROBLEM.

When my daughters grow, I will make sure they tell me everything. If I happen to hear any case of "attempted "alone, no be naija we dey? Me lynpetra tell police? For where? Over my dead body will that rapist remain the same again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by otokx(m): 6:20am On Aug 09, 2015
Seun should start banning people who call Nigeria a zoo.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 09, 2015
Let me address this.
I don't support rapists but when a minor is raped, the case is different.
If an adult gets raped, she's 98% to be blamed.
Why do you go to visit a guy who lives alone ??
Why do you wear revealing clothes ?? To make him blind ??

If you want to paint my fellow men as rapists
How many ladies did your father rape ??
How many ladies did your brothers & male relatives rape ??

Mind you women do rape men.
I was locked in a house & raped for four days, what about that ?? Do i go about calling every female a rapist ??
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by remotecontrol: 6:21am On Aug 09, 2015
Op if you continue that way. Ie not visiting guys hope you are prepared to marry JESUS #cos today is Sunday . get it? cheesy
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by fr3do(m): 6:21am On Aug 09, 2015
yinkeys:
Hence forth I shall no longer support you on any thread. #feminist

she is not a feminist but a misandrist, a woman who hates men.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by smsshola(m): 6:22am On Aug 09, 2015
@op while u might be right, but it may not be the whole truth..now look at an issue that happened to me and a lady..I went to a sch Nuhu Bamaili Kaduna state polytechnic to c my bae.After we talked and gist I decided to c her off to her hostel my car parked outside the gate on getting to the I pressed my key to open the as the car opened wt d side mirror coming on board a lady standing there was attracted to me instantly.

seeing the look in her face as she stand still I decided to play the trick of what am hearing about the sch I quickly beckoned on her I asked her to enter and wt d AC on already I started the guy and lady talk. She was so comfortable and smiling...saying I don't ur bae to c me or ur wife thinking am married or possibly to kno my rltnship status..

To cut d story short she was willing to follo me home but I thought of my God nd my love fo the lady I was there to c I booked appointment wt her for anoda day after we exchange numbers.

If I take this lady home...and av sex wt her she can easily com out and tell those who care to listen I rape her,she was willing to folo. The same way there ar bad eggs among the men likewise its not all ladies that ar saint...som ladies wl even call a guy that so not make a move dindirin..or fool and other names.

on men slpin wt under age som of them may be possed or jus wicked though my opinion is not a reason for men to be rapist. This thing is like a coin wt two side...only the victim kno the real truth.

Imagine the case of Joseph in the bible wt portipha wife if Joseph did not run and he was caught in the act won't the woman claim he rape her even wt the run he still end up in prison..

To all victims of rape my heart goes out to u all I pray the Lord console u and the wound heal quickly.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 09, 2015
EggovinMma:
I noticed most guys that tackled this issue objectively are nigerians who are based abroad. Those ones living in a sane climate, away from the Zoo, where even a judge, policeman, lecturers, soldiers, Doctors, pastors can rape and go free without any charges. Our justice system is terrible! but not for me lynpetra.

Na only once, person try rape me.Ime.I think I was 14/15 years then.They lured me by telling me my brother needs my attention "upstairs".But they choosed the wrong girl, I actually screamed till neighbours came out.I reported them to my most elder brother, who told some of his friends a nd my cousins. That night all of them buy cane, marched to the first guts house a d beat him mercilessly as his mother watched.The other guy escaped.

I have always been a careful girl, that was the first a d last time I had that kind of encounter. Maybe na because God no want make I rotten for jail.Look, no be joke o, I can murder a rapist if i have a chance, YES I GO KILL AM.I DONT MIND SPENDING THE REST OF MY LIFE JAIL.BUT I WILL KILL HIM AND WILL NEVER ASK MY MAKER FOR FORGIVENESS. IF HE KILL ME, NO PROBLEM.

When my daughters grow, I will make sure they tell me everything. If I happen to hear any case of "attempted "alone, no be naija we dey? Me lynpetra tell police? For where? Over my dead body will that rapist remain the same again.

B√tch, shut the fucck up.
What are you tryna say ??
All men are rapist ??
How many girls did your father rape ??
I was locked in a room & raped for four days by 3 girls, what about that (?

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by yinkeys(m): 6:26am On Aug 09, 2015
[quote author=rabbuy post=36759997] angry
Now this is really pissing me off what re guys to you raping machines there is a diff between rape and pre-intimacy...
You haven't seen rape cause if tho guys were rap machines they wouldn't have LISTENED to you!!!...
Its a normal thing for the girl to prove stubborn as its normal for the guy to wan break down the defense now listen these is where the lines re drawn
If ts rape he would make sure he digs you whether you like it or not but if its a regular guy after he sees its not about the defense he will set you free... angry angryquote] Exactly, tell them o, let them know, before they start insulting males angry
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 09, 2015
Having sex as if it's a right and not consensual happens only in a Zoo or jungle na.U don c where C.OCK dey pursue hen before? From one street to another, from one roof top to another, until he finally enter her? You won carry them go court? Those ones na animals. In a situation where a human being behaves like that a n d go scot free, then that environment is a jungle, a Zoo, a complete abomination.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by devonpaul(m): 6:29am On Aug 09, 2015
ahsekeena:
But ehn? Tbh,I cannot visit a guy in his house o! The last time I visited a guy who was not my boyfriend was in 2006,was much younger and naïve.

But now! No way!
Rape is real, but u can get raped anywhere. either in a guys house or ur fathers house.. in a pub. anywhere.. befor u visit a guy, u must have known the guy to some extent, know what he is capable of, dont be going to a guys house when u dont have any dealings with him.. u are not his girlfriend and hes not urs too and moreover, bible said, Run away from Devil and his devices.. there are several means deviced by guys nowadays wheneva u visit them to get u aroused once u start seeing some of this trends, u shud know its about time to go back home. Lol, u guys shud not try to discourage girls from visiting some of us that are mature enough to share house with female friends without demanding for sex
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by osewanu(m): 6:30am On Aug 09, 2015
wordbank:
Ur conclusion makes no sense in any way. U met d wrong dude so what? So others should be slaves to their own selves?
U r just amusing!

It's a shame that people think like this. One day you will have daughters too. Won't say anything more.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Orofo1(f): 6:30am On Aug 09, 2015
This is a very useful piece. I was expecting the normal replies i'm seen now from guys, probably i'd say 'birds of such act''. Obviously, this girl isnt saying u are all the same, but how do u decipher an angel from the devil when a friend uve known for long turn out to be a stranger u never knew??. Seriously, i expected some pple to put a deep thinking into her write up befor comenting. I mysef have experienced such(rape excaped), probably through someone who is like my brother, and i wish u knw me to be sure that u'd never see me put on a mini sket not to talk of any seductive wear,perhaps i dont make up my face, so tell me where that emerge from? I mean his arouse! This is someone that my cousin, my lil ones will go to his place and play around him like always. And i have a number friends, that are a victim of child abuse, and grow up only to be a victim of rape again, thank God for their life now cos they were once emotionally down filled wt this tot of their past. Pls guys, lets call a spade a spade. Nobody is saying all guys are equal, but no scientist has ever produce a testing machine to know the bad ones from the good ones. So the best way to me is ''Keep Off'', cos the angel male friend of urs might turn out to be someone u dnt knw. Maybe if u could actually have ur way tru ur sisters/female cousin/girlfrnd's heart and make them tell u their experience too, only then u'd knw what most female faces in their life. Thanks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 09, 2015
oreos:
Ode!
There is only one guilty party in rape cases.
Get that into your thick skull, pervert!
do you know how to read at all, i said "but that's not always true"...
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 09, 2015
misspicy:

This is part of wat I have been trying to explain to mr Brugo And Mr Wordbank...

Unless they can all tell us ways of identifing a rapist,we not going to visit guys in der house again.
no be a guy house u dey type away from?
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by chika29: 6:30am On Aug 09, 2015
If u dnt wnt sex dnt visit.beside all guys r nt d same.wots d essence of molesting a girl u wnt sex?baby stay in ur father's house 4ur husband 2b 2come$meet u there.ds ur talk doesn't make sense
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by yetseyi(f): 6:31am On Aug 09, 2015
SirShymexx:
The ra.pe topics you lot keep spamming this forum with everyday is becoming nauseating. Did you lot just discover the word or something? It is all about ra .pe this, ra.pe that - give the darn word a freaking break.

You won't get ra.ped if you don't hang around the wrong people, while putting yourself in a vulnerable position. No real guy would ra.pe anyone - ra.pe is for suckers and perverts. There is nothing to enjoy in the act.

Sort yourselves out and stop spamming everywhere with nonsense like every guy is out there to ra.pe every chic they meet. The topic is stale and ra.pe has been out there since forever - just give it a rest. If you are a victim of ra.pe, go report to the police and stop disturbing everyone.

Ijebu bro I dont agree with your statements

So how will a lady identify a rapist, how do you identify the "wrong people" now that they seem to be amidst the people you trust.

How have you been ?

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by yinkeys(m): 6:31am On Aug 09, 2015
That is why It's best to date a catch them young babe, most of these old babes are the same or think the same way. They don't have minds of their own. You guys can carry alot of wounds and baggage oh!
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 09, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

B√tch, shut the fucck up.
What are you tryna say ??
All men are rapist ??
How many girls did your father rape ??
I was locked in a room & raped for four days by 3 girls, what about that (?

Oga abeg no tell me make I shut up.
Open a thread for that and I will tackle it objectively. This is a thread for male rapists alone . Please don't try my patience this morning, please i am in one of my worst mood presently.

I never said all men are rapist, be careful. If my father was a rapist at some point In his life, God no dey punish person, so I won't call God's name, but I pray he reaps it In the most painful way. Na only him e go affect o, so if devil don dey punish am, make e affect am alone.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.