Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (59537 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by hmuhammad(m): 6:34am On Aug 09, 2015
Agro na bastard!!!

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by cocolacec(m): 6:37am On Aug 09, 2015
Muhammad (saw) said, “If a man and a woman are alone together in an isolated place, then the third is Shaitan.”
Bukhari narrated that the Prophet (saw) said, “No man should stay with a lady in seclusion except in the presence of a mahram to her.”

A woman’s mahram is a person whom she is never permitted to marry because of their close blood relationship (such as her father, grandfather, great-grandfather, etc, and her son, grandson, great-grandson, etc., her paternal and maternal uncles, her brother, brother’s son and sister’s son), or because because of radaa’ah or breastfeeding (such as the brother and husband of the woman who breastfed her), or because they are related by marriage (such as the mother’s husband, the husband’s father, grandfather, etc., and the husband’s son, grandson, etc.).

Modesty and Lowering the Gaze

Part of the provision of maintaining the dignity and honour of men and women in Islam is in the regulation of the way they are regarded by each other. It is forbidden for the Muslim man to look at any woman with lustful intentions, except for his wife. The same is true for a Muslim woman with regard to other men.

Rather, the emphasis is on lowering the gaze away from members of the opposite sex at times when they are present, like in the streets or the market place. Allah (swt) says,

“Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty, that will make for greater purity for them, and Allah is well acquainted with all that they do. And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty.” [TMQ 24:30-31]

Jarir ibn ‘Abdullah reported, “I asked Allah’s Messenger about the sudden glance (that is cast) on the face (of a non-mahram). He commanded me that I should turn away my eyes.” [Muslim]

This reflects the principle that the way that Muslim men and women view each other is completely different to the way of the West, where women are seen as sex objects, and respect of both men and women in this context is almost non-existent. Indeed, if it does exist at all, the criteria upon which it is based mainly concerns the superficial physical attributes. Allah (swt) says:

“And the believers, the men and women, are protecting friends of one another, they bid to honour and forbid dishonour, they perform the prayer, and they pay the alms, and they obey Allah and His Messenger. Upon them Allah will have mercy.” [TMQ 9:71]

http://islamicsystem..se/2006/07/shariah-rules-relating-to-mixing.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by kathykathy(f): 6:38am On Aug 09, 2015
eeee pain deeeeem,,,,dey will say no be she carry her leg go? Very childish tinking,,,,ur dicks nid to be given to mosquitoes,,,,oh so u can control ur self wen u are with ur sis bt cnt do dt with someone elses sis,,no be d same pussy dem get? See their annoying prick

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by zeongeon: 6:38am On Aug 09, 2015
"Not all men are rapist BUT all men are potential rapist"..with the rate of rape these days every girl should have that mantra up in her mind for in safety the first role of risk control is ELIMINATION when u have that mantra in ur mind as a girl u have taken the first step to eliminate the risk of being raped.

WHY? This is so because most rape situations are with guyz (friend, relative, lecturer, boss) some girls feel comfortable with, see as friends and never for once thought of being raped by such guy. YES it is possible for a gurl to be raped by her "good" guy friend.

With the growing rate of rape in our society now I support girls to take necessary safety procedures one of which is not going to visit guyz. There other places you can meet a guy aside his house.

And guyz please kill the thought of "when a girl visits you then it means she wants sex"...that will save you from lots of unnecessary TROUBLE...if u want sex then let her know she will be getting laid before she comes over.

Ladies, Men are good people we love you, want to be with you and take care of you...we don't want to rape you is just quiet unfortunate that the bad ones amongst we men want to paint the male gender black please don't be discouraged by the rapist and then miss out on meeting the true representatives of d male gender.

Ladies RAPE is real stay and play SAFE.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by yetseyi(f): 6:39am On Aug 09, 2015
dfrost:

classicB see if you can heed Brugo's advice to discuss within his context. Please note that most men, I repeat, most men feel your pain. Most men are not monsters, same way not all women/ladies/girls dress indecently.

I'll never forget what one of my uncles told me: the society prepares the crime, the criminal only commits it.

Most of the comments I've read on this discourse, borders on the fact that some of the female folk dress in a manner that provokes or invites the criminal to commit the crime. If possible, don't counter the points but see how you can educate the female folks around you on dressing.

On the other hand, some men are just beasts. Does a 2 year-old dress provocatively? No. Absolutely no. The male folks amongst us need to rise up and assist these ones and show them how to channel their thinking into something other than sex.

In school then, I had board games. So if any of my female classmate visits, we play the games thereby channeling our minds into something else. If any human feeds his/her mind on anything, the body acts in resonance with the mind. We should never feed our demons, else they will consume us eventually.

Which is why I insist on when a man/woman are courting, there should be a chaperone that is nearby but not close enough to be able to eavesdrop on their conversation so as to safeguard, most especially the woman.

I agree with you but you should have said a sizeable number of men in your first paragraph not "most men"
even from the comments here on the latest rape case on FP can we safely say most men feel the pain or are not monsters?

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by rottennaija(m): 6:40am On Aug 09, 2015
wordbank:
Ur conclusion makes no sense in any way. U met d wrong dude so what? So others should be slaves to their own selves?
U r just amusing!

Either way, prevention is better than cure. Before you start claiming that she seduced you
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by ibietela2(m): 6:41am On Aug 09, 2015
[s]
classicB:
Where do I even start from Is it from numerous cases of rape that get turned against the woman?? embarassed

I remembered back then as a novice in 100L visiting male friends didn't occur to me as a big deal. I can vividly recall 3 cases of 'escaped' rape.

The first guy was touching me awkwardly and I did resist him, though he later told me he could have had his wayshocked.

The.second case looks like it too but the third guy already held me tight against his bed lipsrsealed thank God he heeded to my pleading and allowed me go.

What if one of these 3 guys turned out to rape me? I'd have been a victim of rape, and worse of it would be that nobody will believe it to be true, especially the guys, they'd probably say things like "she seduced him" "she initiated the sex" "she brought condom along" "no evidence since nobody was there shocked"

I put it to you guys that an average Nigerian girl have been a victim of rape/escaped being raped simply because she went out innocently to pay a visit to her supposed 'trusted' guy friend.

This doesn't make sense no more, if we can't trust our Nigerian brothers then who can we trust?

This same guys come here to complain about girls coming to visit them with loads of friends, why won't we come with loads of friends when we know there's a condom waiting to be used on.us sad

I have personally stopped visiting guys since 3/4 years back, it's either you agree to meet me in my parents house when everyone is home or you meet me in an eatery undecided

I read it here sometimes back when some guys were making gest of a girl that claimed her male friend tried to have his way during a.visit embarassed I dint believe my eyes when I was seeing comments like "did you expect prayer session with him?" "you think he wants to preach abi?" "you think you went there to play games?" shocked so these guys now see it as norm to rape an innocent female visitors?? One way or the other they just look for excuse for raping a girl only to turn it against her.

I don't know what it feels like to be raped but I do know what it feels like to be 'near rape' it's nothing good, it drains you emotionally and psychologicaly. Most of these raped victim get scared of telling close relations because they are using all their energy to get back what is lost, i told nobody about what I experienced either.

Idk what else to say, but i know prevention is better than cure. I pray God deliver us from these animals disguised in human clothing smiley

This kinda thread needs to be on fp
Mods should do the needful
[/s]

Sorry love, but it's not our fault you keep meeting the wrong guys.

I also pray that God should protect me from any seduction from any girl.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by dualsurvey: 6:44am On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

I met the wrong guy, like that that 18year old girl met the wrong man, just like those kids that get raped daily met the wrong guy undecided
Meaning every guy's a wrong guy right? If that's d case, then the whole world is wrong.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by rabbuy(m): 6:46am On Aug 09, 2015
[quote author=yinkeys post=36760281][/quote]

Am not speaking for i-diots who just lures a girl to their house on the first day and start acting predator and prey angry
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 09, 2015
Orofo1:
This is a very useful piece. I was expecting the normal replies i'm seen now from guys, probably i'd say 'birds of such act''. Obviously, this girl isnt saying u are all the same, but how do u decipher an angel from the devil when a friend uve known for long turn out to be a stranger u never knew??. Serious, i expected some pple to put a deep thinking into her write up befor comenting. I mysef have experienced such(rape excaped), probably through someone who is like my brother, and i wish u knw me to be sure that u'd never see me put on a mini sket not to talk of any seductive wear,perhaps i dont make up by face, so tell me where that emerge from? I mean his arouse! This is someone that my cousin, my lil ones will go to his place and play around him like always. And i have a number friends, that are a victim of child abuse, and grown up to be a victim of rape again, thank God for their life now cos they were once emotionally down filled wt this tot of their past. Pls guys, lets call a spade a spade. Nobody is saying all guys are equal, but no scientist has ever produce a testing machine to know the bad ones from the good ones. So the best way to me is ''Keep Off'', cos the angel male friend of urs might turn out to be someone u dnt knw. Maybe if u could actually have ur way tru ur sisters/female cousin/girlfrnd's heart and make them tell u their experience too, only then u'd knw what most female faces in their life. Thanks!

My sister, you get time ooooo.
It's just very few my dear that is "clean".
The Nigerian environment is messed up big time . Even the family too, especially the extended one is totally wacked. If you research well, most Nigerian gurls are first disvirgined by their male cousins cousins-cousin cousins-cousin, relatives.
Look, they can only Come here and pretend, them plenty wey dey do am and still doing it. There is no values anymore In this country, so trust nobody, weda na papa or uncle.

I started carrying pepper spray when I was 19 years for this country. Back I school, I had this neighbour that kept coming into my roo unannounced, or invited, his aim was to catch me naked.He did that again when he knew my friends are in my room, luckily for him, he caught a friend of mine naked . After they left, he came back to beg me to talk to that particular one, so he can date fuccck her. I promised I'd help him.

Few days later, I sprayed all my room with pepper spray, bolted my door and went to his flat to call him. I told him my friend was waiting for him in my room. As he entered, I pushed him further very fast because I was behind him (I don't want him to escape it because of the smell) and closed the door. Fuccking pervert! He screamed for more than 2 minutes like a bit tch! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Pearlvictory(m): 6:50am On Aug 09, 2015
misspicy:

Yes all guys are guilty until you guys tell us how to identify a rapist...
Yeah I get it... You're absolutely right

Your dad was one. #nooffence.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Amazo: 6:51am On Aug 09, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

B√tch, shut the fucck up.
What are you tryna say ??
All men are rapist ??
How many girls did your father rape ??
I was locked in a room & raped for four days by 3 girls, what about that (?

I thoroughly searched through her sentences to find where she at least made an allusion that "all men being rapists" and...I couldn't find any. Then i thoroughly read through your sentences too to check if peradventure there's any sense in it...and I couldn't find any. Stop making it too obvious that you're just probably another chronic id¡ot who has no iota of dignity. And you blatantly claim to have been rapëd by how many, 3 or 4 women for 3 days or so? Well, congratulations - NOBODY CARES undecided undecided undecided. Now, do us all a favor and stop asking stupïd questions... Because intelligent eyes like mine find it very repulsive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by drealaz24(m): 6:52am On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:
Where do I even start from Is it from numerous cases of rape that get turned against the woman?? embarassed

I remembered back then as a novice in 100L visiting male friends didn't occur to me as a big deal. I can vividly recall 3 cases of 'escaped' rape.

The first guy was touching me awkwardly and I did resist him, though he later told me he could have had his wayshocked.

The.second case looks like it too but the third guy already held me tight against his bed lipsrsealed thank God he heeded to my pleading and allowed me go.

What if one of these 3 guys turned out to rape me? I'd have been a victim of rape, and worse of it would be that nobody will believe it to be true, especially the guys, they'd probably say things like "she seduced him" "she initiated the sex" "she brought condom along" "no evidence since nobody was there shocked"

I put it to you guys that an average Nigerian girl have been a victim of rape/escaped being raped simply because she went out innocently to pay a visit to her supposed 'trusted' guy friend.

This doesn't make sense no more, if we can't trust our Nigerian brothers then who can we trust?

This same guys come here to complain about girls coming to visit them with loads of friends, why won't we come with loads of friends when we know there's a condom waiting to be used on.us sad

I have personally stopped visiting guys since 3/4 years back, it's either you agree to meet me in my parents house when everyone is home or you meet me in an eatery undecided

I read it here sometimes back when some guys were making gest of a girl that claimed her male friend tried to have his way during a.visit embarassed I dint believe my eyes when I was seeing comments like "did you expect prayer session with him?" "you think he wants to preach abi?" "you think you went there to play games?" shocked so these guys now see it as norm to rape an innocent female visitors?? One way or the other they just look for excuse for raping a girl only to turn it against her.

I don't know what it feels like to be raped but I do know what it feels like to be 'near rape' it's nothing good, it drains you emotionally and psychologicaly. Most of these raped victim get scared of telling close relations because they are using all their energy to get back what is lost, i told nobody about what I experienced either.

Idk what else to say, but i know prevention is better than cure. I pray God deliver us from these animals disguised in human clothing smiley

This kinda thread needs to be on fp
Mods should do the needful

Op: check Islam, u shall find ur answers.

secondly, pretenders among ladies are not helping matter at all. at first they wud claim they ain't interested. try ur luck for few minutes, they will be begging u not to stop.

if u don't want it, don't go to his house alone.
or usually meet him in a public place.

last bullet- read my comment again
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by ahamonyeka(m): 6:53am On Aug 09, 2015
oreos:

Ode!
rapist how do you mean by ode?can you please give me your sister's number let me invite her to my house and rape the hell out of her let me see your reaction.

You touch a woman and she refuse does that warrant a rape?
Somebody like you are the ones that molest minors.you useless hegoat.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by ibietela2(m): 6:54am On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

I met the wrong guy, like that that 18year old girl met the wrong man, just like those kids that get raped daily met the wrong guy undecided

They are to tell us about the Lecturer and the girl...... Post UTME form is just been release by schools so which one are they talking about?
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2015
MizzD:

My dear, i am with you on this, 100%. I was almost molested 3years ago by a friend of 4years, . Someone i had no budding romantic relationship with. It was strictly friendship, we both knew our partners and family members too. My crime was also going to visit him in his family house just to reciprocate his own countless visits to my house. I didn't realise he had it all planned out. I pleaded and cried before he set me free, but not after putting me through so much mental torture. I just couldnt imagine myself being raped. Screaming woudnt even have saved me. And if you see the bubu i wore to his house that day. Sigh.

what hurt me most was when a mutual friend of ours told me the guy asked why i came to his house if i didnt want sex, that why would a girl come to visit him and not expect some good fuckss. I was really hurt to read the screen grabs. He even bragged he just pitied me that day for a reason he cant tell because on a normal day, i wouldn't have been lucky. Said he didnt even showwme 1/10 of what hes caPable of

ever since that day my dear, i have learnt to stay in my house. That so called friend can turn into a beast within a twinkle of an eye just to get in between your thighs. The bitter truth is that is how tue average nigerian guy reasons. You only visit them for sex..it is what you should expect. Some are reasonable enough to stop when they realise it isnt your what you want, while the rest let their 3rd leg do the thinking.

a word is enough for the wise ooo....
I have never even kissed a girl that didnt love me so much in return so as to allow me even kiss her more or else rape her..youre correct..many guys let their penis's think for them...I cant even just touch a girl that has no feelings for me...

Make ona try take measures to avoid rape abeg...the rape stories of recent are just too overwhelming...
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by timilinda(f): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

My sister na only God fit save us. These guys are so wicked that they will eventually turn the whole matter against the girl. What more of a bad thing can happen to a raped girl than turning against her? Telling her she initiated the act
If he had raped u that day, he will surely tell his frnds u.came with condom in handy

My dear, as u can see, they already doing that. They'd rape a lady that comes visiting just because she dressed 'sexily', [as if they wouldn't hv raped if she was dressed 'non-sexily'], then they'd go on and blame the lady for even coming to their room [as is its a crime to accept an INVITATION. Even on this thread u can see the rapist and their sympathizers trying to blame it on the women. Ask them IF A LADY STEALS THEIR MONEY, WHETHER IN HER HOUSE OR HIS, DO THEY BLAME THEMSELVES FOR HAVING THE SAID CASH AROUND? No! They still go on and blame the lady, calling her a thief! So, A RAPIST IS A RAPIST, whether d babe comes into ur room naked or dressed like a nun.

NOTE: I'd advice ladies to avoid visiting guys whether in their rooms or any other lonely place. It does nt hv to be in an eatery either, bt as sum1 had mentioned, in church, b4 or after service cheesy. Anyway, anywhere public bt that will allow them chat easily should suffice.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Guvchris: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2015
Instead of generalizing, i think it all comes down to who (what kind of men) you visit. However, If you're the kind of lady that visits "Jabon James", then that should definitely be of concern. #Fuckvisits
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by dmola(m): 6:57am On Aug 09, 2015
[quote author=classicB post=36752207]
Let assume some girls dress scantily to get raped. What about those underage girls?? What about that innocent housemaid that get raped daily by Oga simply.because Madam isn't available, those men that rapes their own daughters nko??[/quote
Bt serzly I dnt get ur point r u implying all men are rapist nw? Sorry do u ave a brother or uncle plz b logical with ur argument
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 09, 2015
Pearlvictory:

Yeah I get it... You're absolutely right

Your dad was one. #nooffence.

Look, there's no need to call papa here or brother. This thread is not created to exclude anybody. This thread is for rapists. A rapists can be a father, an uncle, a brother, a doctor, a pastor, or even YOU!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

grin

I dont believe you. Imagine of all the guys on nairaland the only person you are following is fuckaholic. This means you like the thing too much. You are the kind of babe that will even hold the guy manliness but when the thing now stand erect you'll start thinking twice, saying no, I dont want again.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by dmola(m): 7:01am On Aug 09, 2015
Mznaett:
Op,God bless you for putting this "devilish act" an average girl faces into writing.

I've been a victim several times and believe me it wasnt not funny.

The latest that just happened to me was when a course mate of mine asked me to come help him prepare something as usual,I went and after eating, I was abt leaving but he got hold of me and threw me on top of his bed. Imagine? This was a guy I took as a friend not knowing he was a monster.
After much struggling though he was stronger I managed to escape
since then,I had to set up my own policy o
He was stronger n u still manage to escape hmmmmmm .....regardless! tht does nt mean all guyz r rapist
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by merbenko: 7:03am On Aug 09, 2015
Back then during my undergraduate days at NSUK. There was this girl that normally admire me secretly all days. A faithful day I heard my cell phone rang and I pick and saw a new number, my friend ask who is that girl calling I reply by saying I don't know her. In the evening she called and ask us to meet an read at school, honestly I'm not the reading type in school that was my reply, and I'm staying at off campus I discripe it for her, not morethan ten minute she call that she is standing at spot I discripe it for her. I mate her there me and my friend and he left to his place. To cut the story short this girl is fully and ready for action she stay at my place till 1am we do the normal pre sex engagement all just ready for action that is when she release that I want to rape her. rape ke? ThankGod I can walk her home. I ask her to dress up so that I will company her down to her area surprising after I came back. She wrote me a text of how I'm not a man. What did she mean by that? It is because I didn't force my self on her or formally it was a pretense. Unlucky for her she came again. I keep the knowledge of God and bank her mercilessly without thinking otherwise. The next thing I heard is I rape her, while she take her bath, eat finish stay in my room till 2am action continue. But the fool was like I rape her. God punish her mouth that is what I told her eyes balls to eye balls.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 09, 2015
timilinda:

My dear, as u can see, they already doing that. They'd rape a lady that comes visiting just because she dressed 'sexily', [as if they wouldn't hv raped if she was dressed 'non-sexily'], then they'd go on and blame the lady for even coming to their room [as is its a crime to accept an INVITATION. Even on this thread u can see the rapist and their sympathizers trying to blame it on the women. Ask them IF A LADY STEALS THEIR MONEY, WHETHER IN HER HOUSE OR HIS, DO THEY BLAME THEMSELVES FOR HAVING THE SAID CASH AROUND? No! They still go on and blame the lady, calling her a thief! So, A RAPIST IS A RAPIST, whether d babe comes into ur room naked or dressed like a nun.

NOTE: I'd advice ladies to avoid visiting guys whether in their rooms or any other lonely place. It does nt hv to be in an eatery either, bt as sum1 had mentioned, in church, b4 or after service cheesy. Anyway, anywhere public bt that will allow them chat easily should suffice.

Madam, public or no public, these days girls can be rape anywhere. The nigeria it is today, girls are raped / molested even in public.Even for public bus, their priccck dey shoot put like double barrel. We have many perverts in our society. When i was a teen, my classmate was raped in a street!
When I was in the university, a girl was raped/killed I a street when she and her sister was coming back from the church . People wey dey Benin know this story.Until rapists are given tough treatment In this country, our unborn daughters are in trouble because even their own "brothers "can still rape them. Our justice system in this country is a disgrace to humanity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 09, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

How many ladies did your father rape ??

How many have you raped?
If you have raped, and my father has raped, may both of you meet painful misfortune. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by lexisjay(m): 7:09am On Aug 09, 2015
I never want to comment before but I just need to let you know this out of 100% Rapist, 90% of them are irresponsible,thugs,robbers,cult members, e.t.c..... The remain 10% are the gentlemen decent men. And trustworthy guys who nature cheated ,trust me they will b sorry after doing that...... But you girl are the main instigator of this rape thing.. Imagine a 18 year old girl dating. A 23-30 year old man what do you fnk will happen when you deny him sex, and why are you in a relationship with him when you can't give him sex, anoda one is girls extorting guys collecting money,gifts and other things when he demanded for sex you now say you a virgin.@ the end he rapes you. And another is when you dress provocatively to. An innocent guy house. And he just got evryfn over him and he rape you. And lastly you dating an irresponsible guy and you forming (SU) telling him he will have sex with you when you got married HELL no he is going to find his way not only him but he and his friends.... So the main cause of this things are you girls. AND to you who think you are avoiding rape by inviting ur male frnd over, its smhow impossible to avoid it that way.. Let's take this as an example you invited a devilish guy over. In the afnoon he saw how beautiful and sexy you are.. Later. Her arranged for guys to come disguise like an armed robber .. Just to rape you. Don't get me wrong I never told you its bad not to visit guys ooo... But the real solution to those thing lies in ladies hand not we guys... I think I make a point I will wElcome critics from anybody thanks.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by nicerichard05: 7:09am On Aug 09, 2015
oreos:

You are sick and you need help

Mtchewww
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by pet4ril(f): 7:10am On Aug 09, 2015
weyreypey:

Lie!
And what makes you think she is lying, you think is all girls that are liability looking for who to feed them?, that's where you guys are getting the whole thing wrong

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

My sister, you get time ooooo.
It's just very few my dear that is "clean".
The Nigerian environment is messed up big time . Even the family too, especially the extended one is totally wacked. If you research well, most Nigerian gurls are first disvirgined by their male cousins cousins-cousin cousins-cousin, relatives.
Look, they can only Come here and pretend, them plenty wey dey do am and still doing it. There is no values anymore In this country, so trust nobody, weda na papa or uncle.

I started carrying pepper spray when I was 19 years for this country. Back I school, I had this neighbour that kept coming into my roo unannounced, or invited, his aim was to catch me naked.He did that again when he knew my friends are in my room, luckily for him, he caught a friend of mine naked . After they left, he came back to beg me to talk to that particular one, so he can date fuccck her. I promised I'd help him.

Few days later, I sprayed all my room with pepper spray, bolted my door and went to his flat to call him. I told him my friend was waiting for him in my room. As he entered, I pushed him further very fast because I was behind him (I don't want him to escape it because of the smell) and closed the door. Fuccking pervert! He screamed for more than 2 minutes like a bit tch! undecided

For real? You locked someone in a pepper sprayed room for more than 2 mins? You are more evil than the pervert.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by kane33: 7:11am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa o
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by sauceTDA(m): 7:11am On Aug 09, 2015
Cutehector:
naaah.... My room is sacred..... Judgin frm ur threads, u seem u hav a problem wit guys
. . No lies
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Cybertext(m): 7:12am On Aug 09, 2015
My Opinion is: It won't be really easy for One guy to rape a girl, especially when she's on a Jean (except of cos he threatens d girl with a weapon or drugs d girl.) ...... so ladies next time you are trying to visit a guy in his place alone and you actually don't want to bleep d guy, wear a tick jean trouser, don't drink anything DAT u didn't open yourself and take your pepper spray along.... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend / 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.