Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others (111167 Views)

PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar / Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics) / Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by atlwireles: 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin what an irony, the akobata foolanis are crying in their hearts. Oya sai chanting slaves come and hail your dullard from Daura.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Elose11(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hahhaaahhahaa! Where is Amaechi? Tinubu? Okorocha? Oyegun, etc? Sai king Buhari! The giant slayer! I doff my hat for you. May your reign be long and eventful. All hail his majesty, king Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by koife(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
iiiyyyk:

SO ASHAMED EVER SURPORTING BUHARI.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVER SUPPORT A NORTHER IN AN ELECTION.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA THIS IS HAPPENING

President ....north
Senate P.....north
Speaker.... North
SGF....... North
Senate Majority leader... North.
AGF.....north

No excuse, this is a case of extreme prejudice and tribal bigotry.
tongue tongue tongue embarassed tongue embarassed...I warned you u no gree hear....u gave me a name wailing wailer....ntorrrrrr

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by francizy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Agbaletu:
I don't expect the leaders from all the geopolitical zones in the south to keep quiet. Buhari is out to give everything to the north. This is the time for us to call Buhari to order.

Muhehehehehehe!!! Don't worry yasef, inspector gbawe will do the calling to order thing for us... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by willyakod: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
but wait o..a bit confused here...rtd Col now a comptroller general in Custom Service..how possible it is?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by godoluwa(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
victorels:

If you call them common thief, what will you call police for checkpoint and agbero for motor park or even Pot of soup thief in campus hostel.

If they stole, they stole with a difference. That is Why they are better than Sule Lamido. grin grin grin
lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by veltany: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
I believe in Buhari, but I believe in federal character too.
Meanwhile, upload your music free at www.jamzcity.com
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by drss(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
doctokwus:
Surprises all round.
PMB is quite unpredictable and is really hellbent on not having corrupt,tainted elements in his govt
Well done and may God continue guiding him.
Abeg save us the noise. We all know u guys are disappointed. Were you people not rooting for fashola? grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Lanceslot(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
As far as ibo no dey...am happy with d list...sai buhari
GOAT

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Warldbest(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
U hate igbos, if an igbo man proposses u wnt u acept

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
ogundeleai:

God bless u with that sensible reply

Yorubas voted buhari because gej marginalised them and refused to give dem top positions.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by CSTR2: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
tunergy:
[[s]quote author=CSTR2 post=37397936]These same daurans he is installing are the ones that have turned the north into a charity case.
The larger part of north is the backward part of Nigeria without any apology.
You can't keep surrendering your national future to their control and expect to move forward.
Haven't decades of unproductive northern governance taught you guys anything?
If Nigeria will be rescued at all, it will take creative and inspirational governance.
I don't see it coming from the north anytime soon .
Ordinary basic Education for their teeming populace there is still a big deal and you expect them to develop Nigeria.
Technocrats from the south is what buhari should be looking for, not continously dipping into the pool of ancient northern politicians reeking of backwardness .[/s]

We promised change, are we not changing things?
Of course , i can see the change.
The same style of change you guys have been selling to the impoverished northerners for decades.
Jesus wept.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by orontogorah(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
basilo101:
Yoruba hw market?
my broda..., betta talk. na real how market

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by dckng16(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
WilyWily:
HaaaaaaaHaaaaaa, Koooool. Dis is goooood, Luvin it.
De Worst thing dat happen to South of Nigeria is all dis things call Yorubas
grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by miltonchux(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
drauj:
Best of Luck.
I don't care who becomes what as long as they deliver.
You are just consoling yourself. Its that how Government should be run. We all voted him, where are the Technocrats in the southwest and south south. Continue fooling yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by koife(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
I bet if they should return back to polls now, pmb will lose even Hus own supporters!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by atlwireles: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Even the customs get a retired Col as their new controller grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by orontogorah(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
basilo101:
Yoruba hw market?
my broda..., betta talk. na real how market ooooh..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by MrTreasure1: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:

Of course why would an Igbo name be there? Are they part of this country?

Don't worry very soon, they'll pack their bags and leave for their country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by AnanseK(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
iiiyyyk:

SO ASHAMED EVER SURPORTING BUHARI.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVER SUPPORT A NORTHER IN AN ELECTION.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA THIS IS HAPPENING

President ....north
Senate P.....north
Speaker.... North
SGF....... North
Senate Majority leader... North.
AGF.....north

No excuse, this is a case of extreme prejudice and tribal bigotry.

I didn't vote Buhari to get someone from my state or my village a big post. I voted him to change Nigeria by massive reduction in corruption. Improvement in all sectors of development and uplifting the quality of lives of the generality of Nigerians. I will assess him at the right time .

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by BekeeBuAgbara: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Buhari is like a leopard that never changes its spots, Igbos the people that saw tomorrow.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by UncleJudax(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
Who did this to you? Hahaha... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Dbboy(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lol in 3G the dullard saw how pathetic he had performed in his first 100 days and he had to rush to appoint this people so it may look as though he had been working.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Agbaletu: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
The southern part of Nigeria has been used by the north to execute their plans. We are now being laughed at by the north. This is the time for us to come together regardless of our political parties. GEJ did not do this....Where is GEJ? We should start to talk now if not we are mortgaging our future and that of our children and unborn children.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by aresa: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
lol @ biafra TaNoids wailing and crying over appointments in their so called zoo? Shouldn't you be more concerned about your village biafra dreams and let Nigerians worry about Nigeria..?

Funny enough, ibo president means 100% ibo appointments from top to bottom ..

Disgusting losers....smh

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Reference(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:

One day, a southerner will become the head, the call it thrash when he appoints this way.

That's the problem when you are operating a faulty structure such as ours. Some will see it and claim it as technocrat over tribe. Others will see it differently as mere tribal bigotry and when they get into power they are likely going to seek a redress and swing all to their enclaves. Its a double edged sword Buhari is toying with. It can backfire badly against the north in years to come.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
disloman:
Don't word with robot.Come back when its 2019.Thanks
Zombie scum be gone!... You're just trying to save face. Shame!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by henryuzor(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
saint047:
In 1984, Buhari cancelled the light rail project in
Lagos initiated by the then Governor Lateef
Jakande just because he felt the project will put
the West ahead of the North... He went as far as
paying off the company for breach of contract.
Today, Buhari has cancelled the Second Niger
Bridge initiated by former President Goodluck
Jonathan.
I hope Chris Ngige,Rochas Okorocha,Ogbonnaya
Onu,Osita Izunaso, Joe Igbokwe and all the South
Eastern efulefu's in APC will be ready to explain
to the people of South east and Nigeria in general
the reason behind this cancellation.
Must Buhari take his 5% and 97% experiment this
far? Must Buhari show this level of hatred for the
Igbo's?
Buhari has never cancelled any project initiated by
Jonathan in the North, infact he told the press
that all agricultural programs and projects
initiated by Jonathan will be sustained by his
administration.
All the dams construction in the North are still
ongoing , infact,Buhari has to order for the quick
completion of the ongoing projects in the North,
he has made the rehabilitation of the North east
initiated by Jonathan a priority without changes
but reduced the initial fund of the cleaning up of
Ogoni from $50m to $10m.
How wicked can a president be? When will Buhari
change from an ethnic bigot to a pan Nigerian?
It is worthy of note that all the programs and
projects suspended by Buhari are the one seen as
projects that will benefit the people of South
South/South East who make up the 5% according
to Buhari.
Buhari should know that you don't beat a child
and ask the same child not to cry.... Nigeria is
sitting on a keg of gun powder and it may
explode soon. The international community is
watching and the cry of the Indigenous People of
Biafra is getting louder.
Buhari and his supporters should stop fanning the
embers of disunity... The continues
marginalization of a section of the country will do
more harm to Buhari's government and the more
he does that,he gives the agitators of Biafra more
reason to fight for their right.
NIGERIA BELONGS TO ALL!
You dont beat a child and expect the child not to cry abi......let me also add one for you...it is the way you make your bed that you will lie on it,you are shouting marginalisation of the southeast now that it has come to appointments,when it was the time to vote why did you not cry the same marginalisation when the whole south east were voting him?...you really expect PMB to leave those who gave him majority votes to win the election and start appointing people from the south east who completely abandoned him...you must be high on weeds
When the leaders of Ohaneze Ndigbo were busy collecting bribes to vote PDP,they didnt think it will have reparcurrsions abi?
Let me ask you a question....if GEJ had won and then abandon the SS and SE to start appointing majority from the North,would that have been okay forr you
My advice for the SS anf SE especially is that they should go and learn how to play politics from the SW,they should shun tribalistic politics and play more of collective/group politics

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by UncleJudax(m): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
I
kestolove95:
I always say d truth
I am sure you do. grin tongue
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by koife(m): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rtd col....comptroller general.....goodness me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by DonXavi(m): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Buhari does not disappoint at all.

Many people have accused him severally of being a begot. And he's confirming it blatantly that he is one and that he does not give a hoot about what any other part of the country think of him.

This is the most skewed and most lopsided appointment ever since Nigeria's independence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by francizy(m): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Buhari please and please, make your ministerial list and all other appointments take this same pattern. You are indeed a predictable fellow and am loving you already!!! cheesy

Cc Severussnape, Mogidi, Altwires, dearpreye, etc..

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.