Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (57959 Views)

This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) / Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by deavicky(m): 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
so op does this mean, if ur wife says the same thing in future u will divorce her?
there is parallel line between wife and girlfriend. Please do not compare them. There are some words that are not really ideal to use on ur partner, cos it has a way of registering wrong mssg. She should also know that, there are other girls out there that are better than her but the boy never said that to her. I think the Ops is right by say she feels she is helping him. Give her space Ops.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
alexistaiwo:
Had a heated argument with my girlfriend today. In the course of exchanging words she said that she is always approached by guys better than me, guys I can never compare to. she made it sound as though she is doing me a favour by dating me.

Though I love her and she loves me too, some words are relationship deal breakers. I just can't get that statement out of my head even after much apologies and crying on her part.

My dear my friend dey always say na joke joke person dey use talk him mind. D fact dat she said it is not a coincidence. E mean say she don reason am plenty. And obviously she Neva fit tell haself y she dey follow u instead of dose Porsche guys. In summary eh, she Neva fully knw ur worth.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Kristokx(m): 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hmmn I for don break even scatter up since what are you waiting for don't believe that she loves u bulshit bro
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by SmartMugu: 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
otunsman:
Did she mean financial-wise or sex-wise?Op,you should ask her the above questions.If she says it's the latter that means she is fuvking other guyz but if it's the former,your babe is yanshing aristos for money.
In other words, from just that statement you have already concluded she must be sleeping with someone else, either other guys better in bed or righer aristos, right? Do you know her or thats just you take with women that make such a statement generally?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
nobilis:
U told us half of the story.
What were u guys arguing about?
What did you tell her before she finally told you what she told you?

In an argument, people say things that they might not mean. And some other times, in arguments, people say things that they have been bottling up inside.

U must have said something to her that made her tell you all that in order to hurt you more.

If she doesn't love you, why hasn't she left you for those other guys she was talking about?
If she doesn't love you, why is she still begging you to forgive her?
These are things you'll ask yourself.

As for her being approached by guys better than you, what do you think?
If she is beautiful or even not so beautiful, it is obvious that she will be approached by men who are better than you are.
But if she chose to stay with you, that means she loves you.

You should even be proud enough that even with all the better guys who are approaching her, she still wants to be with you .
YOU TALK SILLY!!

AS IF WOMEN ARE DOING US FAVOUR undecided

I JUST HATE IT WHEN GUYS PUT WOMEN AS THEIR EPICENTER.

RUBBISH TALK

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by shizzy7(f): 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
alexistaiwo:
Had a heated argument with my girlfriend today. In the course of exchanging words she said that she is always approached by guys better than me, guys I can never compare to. she made it sound as though she is doing me a favour by dating me.

Though I love her and she loves me too, some words are relationship deal breakers. I just can't get that statement out of my head even after much apologies and crying on her part.
Forgive her but let her Go,,If she loves you she wouldn't be comparing you to other boys even to your face......

In another argument she would say something worse....and still ask for another forgiveness

She might eventually leave you for one of those guys she's comparing you to....Don't waste your time&money

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nwocha12(f): 11:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
She just said it to make u feel jealous.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
SmartMugu:

In other words, from just that statement you have already concluded she must be sleeping with someone else, either other guys better in bed or righer aristos, right? Do you know her or thats just you take with women generally?
That was just the points I stated above.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Emperoradrian(m): 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Sentiments apart, you need to ignore what she said if you really love her..

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
hmmmm so u ma don contact dis disease trendin on NL,d name na #INTROVERT DEFICIENCY SYNDROME
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by creepsyme(f): 11:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
alexistaiwo:

pls watch out for that babe! bad sign, I repeat bad sign... the eyes that goes blind at nite begins to bring out pulse in the morning.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by SmartMugu: 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
tmodeltoluene:
If you really love her, the you will never be offended by her, love covers fault , blemish , and reproach.she will Always be perfect to you. That's love.
I disagree. If that was the case, everyone here should still be with the first person in their lives they ever loved.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by delors(m): 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
Just tell her there r so many girls that always stalk u around d junction of your street...the next day, she ll be there to fight your stalkers I tell.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Icekyng: 11:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
yvesboss:

as for my sturborn headed...its bye until she reverses that statement with her tears...
U are mouthed
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by BobUg28(m): 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
What was the reason why she said it? And on what condition did she said it?

It's possible that she was some sort of making you feel jealous of her by putting it clear to 'since you don't value her that much, that some other people out there are craving to have her.'

I didn't see any reason why you should get flared up all because of her comments towards you at that particular time. I believe she made that statement out of nothing else to say.

So grow up and be a man, your ability to tolerate her in time like this shows that you can make a good husband in the future.

So for your question, this isn't enough reason to call it off with her. It doesn't worth it after all.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
magicminister:

i think you should be proud of her.
She chose to stay with you despite all advances from guys that are "better than you". I think that is all the evidence you need.
Relationship is never an easy thing. There are ups and there are downs. This is one of the downs, Please deal with it like a man.
Besides, A woman would always have all sorts of men flocking around her.

SHE CHOSE TO SAY WITH HIM BECAUSE SHE HAVE A SECOND MIND INCASE THOSE ADVANCE GUY LATER FVCKED UP.

ONE THING YOU SUPPOSE TO KNOW IS THAT WOMEN ARE LIKE MONKEYS. THERE HANDS ARE ALWAYS ON TWO DIFFERENT BRANCH, INCASE ONE BRANCH BREAK SHE WILL FLING TO THE NEXT BRANCH.

THE OP IS ONE OF THOSE BRANCH
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Icekyng: 12:00am On Sep 01, 2015
yvesboss:

WIFE........THEN PACK AND GO AND LIVE WITH THEM.

no time for iranu
Lol he pays too much attention to her n dsnt make her feel jealous dats y
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by BobUg28(m): 12:03am On Sep 01, 2015
sonofananimal:
SHE CHOSE TO SAY WITH HIM BECAUSE SHE HAVE A SECOND MIND INCASE THOSE ADVANCE GUY LATER FVCKED UP.

ONE THING YOU SUPPOSE TO KNOW IS THAT WOMEN ARE LIKE MONKEYS. THERE HANDS ARE ALWAYS ON TWO DIFFERENT BRANCH, INCASE ONE BRANCH BREAK SHE WILL FLING TO THE NEXT BRANCH.

THE OP IS ONE OF THOSE BRANCH

Word!

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 01, 2015
BobUg28:

Word!
EXPERIENCE!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by SUGARBEE(f): 12:08am On Sep 01, 2015
Toks2008:

Ladies can spit any trash when they are upset so the guy should just let it pass.
Very true
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by SUGARBEE(f): 12:08am On Sep 01, 2015
bokom:
[color=#006600][/color]

Sugarbee... I love you! Will you be my girl?
Lol no..
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by IceDude(m): 12:09am On Sep 01, 2015
alexistaiwo:
I actually cried
Ah! Adonbilivit!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by SUGARBEE(f): 12:09am On Sep 01, 2015
mikaael:

Ur wicked o...ignore such words?
If he does indeed love her
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by SmartMugu: 12:10am On Sep 01, 2015
sonofananimal:

FVCK LOVE AND LEAVE THAT RELATIONSHIP, NOWADAYS NA ONLY GOAT DEY LOVE NAIJA WOMEN.
Lol
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by mrbillz(m): 12:13am On Sep 01, 2015
Op! let her go meet the said better guys. No one is irreplaceable, Only mothers are. "They would miss you when the people they try to replace you with fails"
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by MrBasketball: 12:13am On Sep 01, 2015
As from this moment don't take that girl serious... So that when she dumps you you won't feel the pain of being dumped.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by mrbillz(m): 12:19am On Sep 01, 2015
shizzy7:
Forgive her but let her Go,,If she loves you she wouldn't be comparing you to other boys even to your face......

In another argument she would say something worse....and still ask for another forgiveness

She might eventually leave you for one of those guys she's comparing you to....Don't waste your time&money
cant believe this is from a lady. your head valid jare! your words are matured
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by dapsonlou(m): 12:24am On Sep 01, 2015
alexistaiwo:

Women run their mouths a lot when they are angry, break up with her for like 3days and take her back. You have to check that kind of talk now before it's too late
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by abbey621(m): 12:27am On Sep 01, 2015
Op I bet when you were trying to toast her you promised heaven and earth. Words said in anger can be devastating but most times it means nothing. I bet you also said some words to her which were very insulting. Now the irony here is that instead of concentrating on what caused the fight, you are busy dealing with unintended consequences. My guy if you value your relationship, sit her down and let her know how you feel, social media can't solve your issues for you!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Icekyng: 12:29am On Sep 01, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Me and you na twin for this matter.

WTF is the _fuckin love they are talking about. Does being inlove equat to being foolish.

Just imagine the _fuck she spew. And some lame ass niggas are interpreting the bullshitt as love.angry

Bro, take a brake from that relationship. If she doesn't apologize.

Dump her sorry ass.

if I am you. I will never trust that girl.
[/size]
Baba we be tripplet for d matter... She said what she has bn holding in her mind for long so u av to keep moving n leave her behind despite d so called love, u Gatta love urself 1st.. Upgrade urself n be a man of class den let her hear abt u wherever she is, let it ring a bell in her heart!

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Icekyng: 12:30am On Sep 01, 2015
uwakwesab:
In angry these kind of situation! Forgiveness is a sin grin
Lol asin u said it all..
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Ladycloud(f): 12:38am On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:
dr is nothing dr to explain... U guys were in a fight right? Yeah she had to say smth dats gona make u react.. And by ur actions above it seems it got u..

One thing I"v learnt in life is neva to react to what girls say... Cuz its baseless
.....not really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Kcee Shares Photos Of Unclad Couple Riding Their Bikes In London / Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.