Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland (17358 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
osedvgirl:

why did you change your pics, you for left am na
Left ko, right nii. . . undecided
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
Thief tongue
b4 u only luk like an agama lizard on ur previous profile pics (which is managable) but now u luk like tersier, gosh! i wanna vommit.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
Serious toaster? Nah bread you dey toast nii? undecided

I don't do e-fight lol...just love getting on people's nerve, then I run tongue
Never knew you are a bread o, agege or happybite breadgrin

Calm down and be a gentle lady you ought to be.cheesy
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Never knew you are a bread o, agege or happybite breadgrin

Calm down and be a gentle lady you ought to be.cheesy
undecided undecided undecided

I'm always calm ya know. . . But the guy above me stole someone else's pic embarassed
Lol don't take it serious grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:

I'm always calm ya know. . . But the guy above me stole someone else's pic embarassed
any ur breast are sucullent, dats d only tin i see in u, but pls can u let me suck both of it? i need some milk in my mouth
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:

stop giving me that face you this futo girlgrin

people claim to be what they are not,thats the new trend around now, not only here on NL. Read people's diary and you will be in shock with the amount of braggadocio write up they put up there,but make we just leave am like salad.cheesy

Hope you say u go sleep late today like yestady.cheesy?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
stop giving me that face you this futo girlgrin

people claim to be what they are not,thats the new trend around now, not only here on NL. Read people's diary and you will be flaggerbasted with the amount of braggadocio write they put there.but make we just leave am like salad.cheesy

Hope you say u go sleep late today like yestady.cheesy?
Nah you send me go Futo? tongue

Their business though, I don't really care about those stuffs, just like making fun outta it. . Its just a forum, but people now take it way too seriously. .Even if nah goat dey behind any moniker . . Not my ish grin

Nope, not sure. . I'll go to bed earlier.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Caracta(f): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
daveP:

I dedicate

Blake Shelton- God Gave me You To Caracta

Lol. Funny. You try sha.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
any ur breast are sucullent, dats d only tin i see in u, but pls can u let me suck both of it? i need some milk in my mouth
cherryice, nah the he_goat be this grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by cherryice(f): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
cherryice, nah the he_goat be this grin
oh, na ds ur husband seff grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
cherryice:
oh, na ds ur husband seff grin
husband keh undecided
God no go let me marry thief lipsrsealed grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by cherryice(f): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
husband keh undecided
God no go let me marry thief lipsrsealed grin
grin grin grin
Amen o grin grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
cherryice:
grin grin grin
Amen o grin grin
grin Amen again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
Nah you send me go Futo? tongue

Their business though, I don't really care about those stuffs, just like making fun outta it. . Its just a forum, but people now take it way too seriously. .Even if nah goat dey behind any moniker . . Not my ish grin

Nope, not sure. . I'll go to bed earlier.
do you know am getting older day by day.cheesy? Till when am i gonna chill or u want me to reach menopause before....grin

you can't go to bed very early like that when brother dan is still awake.cheesy
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
do you know am getting older day by day.cheesy? Till when am i gonna chill or u want me to reach menopause before....grin

you can't go to bed very early like that when brother dan is still awake.cheesy
Menopause? Lol
Find another babe, I nor carry gold tongue
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by tartar9(m): 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
Durentt:
so dat is not him on his pics shocked and i thought he was an onyibo boy shocked shocked Iranu, dis johannoah must be a realli blacked faced low sef esteemed niqqa. Abasha *no ofiense*
even without finding out its obvious it ain't him
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
Menopause? Lol
Find another babe, I nor carry gold tongue
Annie is not even worthy to be 2face side chick if relationship were to be build on beauty alone,annie should be one of his house girl, but things are not done dat way, u carry gold come make i show u for ur body grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Annie is not even worthy to be 2face side chick if relationship were to be build on beauty alone,annie should be one of his house girl, but things are not done dat way, u carry gold come make i show u for ur body grin
Why bring Tuface into this? I don't get

Lol no gold tongue
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
Why bring Tuface into this? I don't get

Lol no gold tongue
cus annie and you resemble facially.cheesy

i put Gold there for dream,just gimme chance lemme remove it,it might take decade sha.cheesy
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by daveP(m): 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Adufetohposh:
wink wink wink
i take this as approval(dont mind me)

(sings)
How many bata you go weeear
How many bags you wan buy
anything you want,(higher pitch) just let me know,
Im Oladipupo, i can be your man!

What kind of food do you eeeat
Se Iyan lo fe at' egusi (response-Egusi)
Anything you want just lemme know,
Im Oladipupo i can be your man

Classic. smiley

hope youre good?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
cus annie and you resemble facially.cheesy

i put Gold there for dream,just gimme chance lemme remove it,it might take decade sha.cheesy
Annie keh lol

Hmm gold lol. . Find another bae biko. . Told you I have a bf. . Nd he's around smiley
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danduj(m): 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
stay with me by sam smith,dedicated to mhizdeedy
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
Annie keh lol

Hmm gold lol. . Find another bae biko. . Told you I have a bf. . Nd he's around smiley
introduce him to me them i'll rest grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
introduce him to me them i'll rest grin
Not yet, but I'll let you know
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by daveP(m): 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
Caracta:

Lol. Funny. You try sha.
you like?

Try? shocked shocked (sighs like Ted in Scrubs) i can drop the lyrics if and only if(blame maths for this) you havent checked it out. smiley
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 11:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
Not yet, but I'll let you know
until u introduce him na,for now you are still single to Danbrown grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 12:01am On Nov 07, 2015
danbrowndmf:
until u introduce him na,for now you are still single to Danbrown grin
Don't be surprised when I do. . Wanna sleep now, goodnight.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 12:03am On Nov 07, 2015
Laveda:
Don't be surprised when I do. . Wanna sleep now, goodnight.
i wunt cus i still believe ts a scam like the chibok girls.cheesy

Goodnight..
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Caracta(f): 12:15am On Nov 07, 2015
daveP:
you like?

Try? shocked shocked (sighs like Ted in Scrubs) i can drop the lyrics if and only if(blame maths for this) you havent checked it out. smiley

I know the song. Kidding. Just wondering why you chose that particular song.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 07, 2015
daveP:
i take this as approval(dont mind me)

(sings)
How many bata you go weeear
How many bags you wan buy
anything you want,(higher pitch) just let me know,
Im Oladipupo, i can be your man!

What kind of food do you eeeat
Se Iyan lo fe at' egusi (response-Egusi)
Anything you want just lemme know,
Im Oladipupo i can be your man

Classic. smiley

hope youre good?
lovely! I'm blushing pink already kiss I'm very fine thank you. Trust you are good as well wink

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by bidexmat(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2015
So beautiful- Music soulchild to the lady I'm so attracted to, Freakypinky.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 9:17am On Nov 07, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i wunt cus i still believe ts a scam like the chibok girls.cheesy

Goodnight..
morning, I'll put up his pic on my profile then take it down, Agreed? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) / Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? / Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.