Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland (17377 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
darkskingoddess:

I can assure you that no one here is jealous of you, or your FAKE pic, nor does anyone care. Sure, you can upload what you like as your DP. Just don't blatantly LiE about it being you. That form of deceit is childish and unnecessary.

Judging by that long rant you just wrote, you do care about my opinions. Lol. And by d way you just admitted that another man was extremely handsome. Are you gay too nau?
OK av noticed u. next....
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by MemphisDepay(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
iamtomi:
lol..see u...copy u kwa! its d OP oo...he is impersonating.....go through d previous comments...u will understand
the guy aint well..
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by iamtomi(f): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
MemphisDepay:
the guy aint well..
dude is just a stupid wanna be...probably in his next life..God will pity him nd make him a German
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i still don't believe,he's cheating on u and am here for u so we can both cheat on him backgrin
My boo can't do that tongue
And Nope, ama faithful bae cheesy
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by daveP(m): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
I dedicate

Lighthouse Family-High to Elantraceey

Twista ft Faith Evans-Hopeful to Lanicky

Bryan Adams-Straight from the heart To Tashaamania

Blake Shelton- God Gave me You To Caracta

(dodges a mug hurled his way)

for now i'm dreaming, wake me up after this.....

Dipo- I can be your man To Adufetohposh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
iamtomi:
dude is just a stupid wanna be...probably in his next life..God will pity him nd make him a German
probably u an illiterate, does living in germany make someone a german?, too many senseless beings on earth.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
MemphisDepay:
the guy aint well..
just like u father?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
probably u an illiterate, does living in germany make someone a german?, too many senseless beings on earth.
Iranu Abasha!!! Shameless boy undecided undecided

Real niggas don't impersonate cool
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
Iranu Abasha!!! Shameless boy undecided undecided

Real niggas don't impersonate cool
are u related to any of the lizard species? why u kun do head like agama lizard @ur dp? no wonder!
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
are u related to any of the lizard species? why u kun do head like agama lizard @ur dp? no wonder!
Not as bad as being a thief tongue
You stole picture of a guy like you embarassed embarassed
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
Not as bad as being a thief tongue
You stole picture of a guy like you embarassed embarassed
trust me, am as handsome as dat guy on my dp if not more in real life. dats why i used him to represent me, may u should try and do neck surgery cus i can see u have neck defect in ur pics.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
trust me, am as handsome as dat guy on my dp if not more in real life. dats why i used him to represent me, may u should try and do neck surgery cus i can see u have neck defect in ur pics.
you finally admit you're a thief grin grin
Case closed. . cool
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by MemphisDepay(m): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
iamtomi:
Lmaoo
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by MemphisDepay(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
just like u father?
Bloody Bastard. That's what you are. Inferiority complex dey worry u
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
you finally admit you're a thief grin grin
Case closed. . cool
admitting wat? i still stand by it dat am d one on dat dp, anybody not satisfy can make use of rat poison or hack my account to bring d pics down. aint a coward, i always stand by whatever decision i make no matter d repercussion.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
no marriage certificate no backing off for megrin

how is your day going?.cheesy
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Bloody Bastard. That's what you are. Inferiority complex dey worry u
lol, dats me on my profile, u may not believe me cus ungliness is a genetic problem 4 ur line so its very hard to believe such handsomeness exist, even after so much editing and colour effect on d pics on ur dp u still luk like a monkey.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
admitting wat? i still stand by it dat am d one on dat dp, anybody not satisfy can make use of rat poison or hack my account to bring d pics down. aint a coward, i always stand by whatever decision i make no matter d repercussion.
Why are you so dumb? undecided
Johnnoah1st:
trust me, am as handsome as the guy on my dp if not more in real life. dats why i used him to represent me, may u should try and do neck surgery cus i can see u have neck defect in ur pics.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
Why are you so dumb? undecided
giving u an hint and not admitting.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
no marriage certificate no backing off for megrin

how is your day going?.cheesy
You'll soon find out tongue
Very well, the guy above me is a fool.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
giving u an hint and not admitting.
undecided
You confusing yourself, dumb mofo undecided

Gerrarahia mhen!!! undecided
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
who told u dat u are a bae? do u tink dat word can be used for ungly girls?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by MemphisDepay(m): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
lol, dats me on my profile, u may not believe me cus ungliness is a genetic problem 4 ur line so its very hard to believe such handsomeness exist, even after so much editing and colour effect on d pics on ur dp u still luk like a monkey.
you are jobless. Your mates are there making money, you are here mincing sentences with me. You even took a further step checking out my dp. Atooooole Oniranu
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
You'll soon find out tongue
Very well, the guy above me is a fool.
he will soon find out that am a serious toaster too.cheesy

The guy above you? Dnt tell me you luv e-fight?.sad
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
Abasha! grin you're funny grin

why did you change your pics, you for left am na
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
rawpadgin:
january
little wonder u are where u are
i started 2weeks ago
Yeah
Am very happy, i passed level 347 grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
frankcris:

icarly...
Yeah wink
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
MemphisDepay:
you are jobless. Your mates are there making money , you are here mincing sentences with me. You even took a further step checking out my dp. Atooooole Oniranu
@bold ok, noted! but dont u tink i will only take ur advice serious when i see ur name on d forbe list of world richest man? till then i still consider u a retTarded, and morover dont u tink u need to get down of d tree u climb in order to get network and reply me in dat ur village? u might just break ur back bone if u stay any longer on dat tree. all dis village boys self, any time dey manage to load #100 recharge card and was giving d usual mtn free mb, dey will just log on to d internet and start commenting when 4geting to make the neccesary connection between there brain and there hands.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by MemphisDepay(m): 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
@bold ok, noted! but dont u tink i will only take ur advice serious when i see ur name on d forbe list of world richest man? till then i still consider u a retTarded, and morover dont u tink u need to get down of d tree u climb in order to get network and reply me in dat ur village? u might just break ur back bone if u stay any longer on dat tree. all dis village boys self, any time dey manage to load #100 recharge card and was giving d usual mtn free mb, dey will just log on to d internet and start commenting when 4geting to make the neccesary connection between there brain and there hands.
... I will wonze u slap o! Ehn ennnnn
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
daveP:

I dedicate

Lighthouse Family-High to Elantraceey

Twista ft Faith Evans-Hopeful to Lanicky

Bryan Adams-Straight from the heart To Tashaamania

Blake Shelton- God Gave me You To Caracta

(dodges a mug hurled his way)

for now i'm dreaming, wake me up after this.....

Dipo- I can be your man To Adufetohposh

wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
who told u dat u are a bae? do u tink dat word can be used for ungly girls?
Thief tongue
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
he will soon find out that am a serious toaster too.cheesy

The guy above you? Dnt tell me you luv e-fight?.sad
Serious toaster? Nah bread you dey toast nii? undecided

I don't do e-fight lol...just love getting on people's nerve, then I run tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) / Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? / While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.