Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,566 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland (17369 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
Small grin
You don' have to understand it plenty, might corrupt your memory card if you dogrin

downloaded it? SADE by ADEKUNLEGOLD
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
You don' have to understand it plenty, might corrupt your memory card if you dogrin

downloaded it? SADE by ADEKUNLEGOLD
LOL

Nope. . Write the lyrics nd meaning here for me. . Even if its one verse. . Not sure I'll like the song embarassed
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
LOL

Nope. . Write the lyrics nd meaning here for me. . Even if its one verse. . Not sure I'll like the song embarassed
Lool you will like the song, adekunleGold is the new buzzing act,he's here to save nigerian music a bit.cheesy
his lyrics are mostly in yoruba,u will appriciate it more if u listen to it than reading it.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Lool you will like the song, adekunleGold is the new buzzing act,he's here to save nigerian music a bit.cheesy
his lyrics are mostly in yoruba,u will appriciate it more if u listen to it than reading it.
Ermm lol. .the yoruba aspect I prefer only Olamide nd Reminisce. . I'll download when I get free mb lipsrsealed
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
Ermm lol. .the yoruba aspect I prefer only Olamide nd Reminisce. . I'll download when I get free mb lipsrsealed
He's sign to olamide record label,so u will like him to.
Something like this..

" O ti pe ti mo tin ba e soro o ti pe ti mo tin toast e o sade'

Mhen if i start to explain the song the tori go long o.
But if you listen to the song and get the meaning you will eventually know why i asked to lisetngrin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
He's sign to olamide record label,so u will like him to.
Something like this..

" O ti pe ti mo tin ba e soro o ti pe ti mo tin toast e o sade'

Mhen if i start to explain the song the tori go long o.
But if you listen to the song and get the meaning you will eventually know why i asked to lisetngrin
Oh. . . I get the song now. . Something about toasting lol. . .like the guy has been asking her out for long lol
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
Oh. . . I get the song now. . Something about toasting lol. . .like the guy has been asking her out for long lol
Na who teach yougrin?
Whenever your listening to the song just know am the one talking to yougrin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Na who teach yougrin?
Whenever your listening to the song just know am the one talking to yougrin

I saw. 'Toast' in the line you wrote, so I figured it out lol
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
I saw. 'Toast' in the line you wrote, so I figured it out lol
you are that smart?
*in 2face voice* Let somebody Love yougrin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
you are that smart?
*in 2face voice* Let somebody Love yougrin
I have lil knowledge bout yoruba tongue
Lol don't love jare
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
I have lil knowledge bout yoruba tongue
Lol don't love jare
so u dis idiot can also use my thread to chat after all d insult? get d fucck outta here and dont derail dis thread. idiat!
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
I have lil knowledge bout yoruba tongue Lol don't love jare
calm down ' we have to disscuss this privately' grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
so u dis idiot can also use my thread to chat after all d insult? get d fucck outta here and dont derail dis thread. idiat!
iranu abasha grin
Come ttake me out nau tongue tongue thief. . Upload your pic . . Will you gerrarahia
Nonsense undecided undecided
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
WeedSeller:
. Klutz dude with low mentality nd self-esteem; Yo juz a smart-arse who stil acting yob after bein caught'..Dude' ur english-word compostion is extreneous to one another exposing u to b twerp who's stil under his old qeezer parents ..#...'

Quote me- ' I wll hurt u down with words'
anyway bro. i havent been a thug b4 in my life, therefore its very hard for me to know much about fighting words and punch lines, pls kindly go to d crime section on dis forum,trust me u will see one of ur kind there that will engage u in a fight. thanks.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
iranu abasha grin
Come ttake me out nau tongue tongue thief. . Upload your pic . . Will you gerrarahia
Nonsense undecided undecided
have u heard of the world "thunder fire ur left ball for the above statement" b4? if u havent, dont worry it means "u will be a footballer and u will play on the left wing" in latin language.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
calm down ' we have to disscuss this privately' grin
grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
have u heard of the world "thunder fire ur left ball for the above statement" b4? if u havent, dont worry it means "u will be a footballer and u will play on the left wing" in latin language.
embarassed
People from germany don't type like this tho
Did you type that from a mental home? embarassed
Nigga. . Free me undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
grin
Yesgrin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Yesgrin
chill small tongue
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
chill small tongue
make i no chill to much come go turn to block water o.cheesy

heard cynthia morgan 'simatiniya'
the best song she ever sang IMO
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by frankcris(m): 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
mylifemyrules:
I dedicate Shakespeare by Miranda Cosgrove to doyinisaac

icarly...
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
make i no chill to much come go turn to block water o.cheesy

heard cynthia morgan 'simatiniya'
the best song she ever sang IMO
lmao, nope nau

Yeah. . Dope cool
She's my bae kiss
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
lmao, nope nau

Yeah. . Dope cool
She's my bae kiss
Now wey d thing dy hot we suppose dy chop am,if person chill to much e know dy good or do you like cold foodgrin?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by frankcris(m): 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
like i can by sam smith...for sinaj
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Now wey d thing dy hot we suppose dy chop am,if person chill to much e know dy good or do you like cold foodgrin?
I don marry oo embarassed
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
I don marry oo embarassed
smh.i know na,na ur husband you dy talk to so na grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 12:00am On Nov 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
smh.i know na,na ur husband you dy talk to so na grin
for where? Lol make my hubby no catch you oo embarassed
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 12:09am On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
for where? Lol make my hubby no catch you oo embarassed
You can't chase me with this tatics,the tatics is stalegrin
try HIV tatics mayb i MIGHT run grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 12:19am On Nov 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
You can't chase me with this tatics,the tatics is stalegrin
try HIV tatics mayb i MIGHT run grin
He thinks I'm joking. . My boo is around tongue
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 12:20am On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
He thinks I'm joking. . My boo is around tongue
What is the meaning of boo sef?
Even your get a boogrin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 12:28am On Nov 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
What is the meaning of boo sef?
Even your get a boogrin
boo? It means my bf oo grin grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by darkskingoddess(f): 12:28am On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
U are crazy, he havent prove its not me on dat pics.

MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS FAKE DP...

The real guy in the picture is Michael James.
He's 23, and the founder of Pyramid's clothing.
His instagram is @ mjbhpr.

I found all this information through a simple search. Why are there so many frauds on Nairaland? Lol you will all eventually get exposed!

Durentt , Decker

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? / Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) / Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.