Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland (17354 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 12:30am On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
boo? It means my bf oo grin grin
what is the meaning of bf?
And where is he?grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 12:37am On Nov 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
what is the meaning of bf?
And where is he?grin
My Boyfriend honey bunny tongue

HEre on Nl grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 12:40am On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
My Boyfriend honey bunny tongue

HEre on Nl grin
He is just an ordinary Honey bunny while am the main........grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 12:46am On Nov 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
He is just an ordinary Honey bunny while am the main........grin
angry angry angry
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 12:49am On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
angry angry angry
actually the name 'Honey bunny' is a name of a per pusssycat in my area here,u mean he's ur pusssycatgrin?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 06, 2015
Since my man not on nairaland, I'll dedicate Dilated peoples- "Worst comes to worst" for the Rap battle section cats, and my homies in diaries section cool

2 Likes

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 1:13am On Nov 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
actually the name 'Honey bunny' is a name of a per pusssycat in my area here,u mean he's ur pusssycatgrin?
You'll soon know him tongue tongue
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
U are crazy, he havent prove its not me on dat pics.
you dumb *no offence*
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 1:24am On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
You'll soon know him tongue tongue
This is not enough to chase DANBROWNgrin
lemme see ur HIV positive certificate then MAYBE i might rungrin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 1:38am On Nov 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
This is not enough to chase DANBROWNgrin
lemme see ur HIV positive certificate then MAYBE i might rungrin
I'm not Hiv positive
When its time I'd introduce you to him tongue

Goodnight Dan.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 06, 2015
darkskingoddess:

MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS FAKE DP...

The real guy in the picture is Michael James.
He's 23, and the founder of Pyramid's clothing.
His instagram is @ mjbhpr.

I found all this information through a simple search. Why are there so many frauds on Nairaland? Lol you will all eventually get exposed!

Durentt , Decker

Thanks for the effort. Some folks could be really silly and annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 6:35am On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
I'm not Hiv positive
When its time I'd introduce you to him tongue

Goodnight Dan.
oya enough of this jokke,which yeye boyfriend is that while am here.sad
you want me to visit babalawo for ur head ni?

Goodmorning ES.cheesy
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 7:00am On Nov 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
oya enough of this jokke,which yeye boyfriend is that while am here.sad
you want me to visit babalawo for ur head ni?

Goodmorning ES.cheesy
Lmao. . I aint joking,dead serious tongue

Morning, trust you slept well.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 06, 2015
darkskingoddess:

MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS FAKE DP...

The real guy in the picture is Michael James.

I found all this information through a simple search. Why are there so many frauds on Nairaland? Lol you will all eventually get exposed!

Durentt , Decker
wow shocked are u serious.
So dis impersonators hav refused to repent!!
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by MemphisDepay(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2015
iamtomi:
lol...dis thread really cracked me up.... OP is really in Germany o...u pipu should free him.. grin
why are you copying my pinshure style? People will think we are dating or we are twins! BTW who is from Germany here?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
Lmao. . I aint joking,dead serious tongue

Morning, trust you slept well.
show me your marriage certificate then i will back offgrin

nightmare.sad
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 9:17am On Nov 06, 2015
darkskingoddess:

Durentt , Decker
like i care about u people's opinion or side talks? tell me maybe it against d rule on nairaland to upload whatever u like on ur profile pics? or anybody dat have scammed on nairaland, lol even in real life peoples opinion or reactions or sides talk dont influence any decision i want to make talkless of d internet? b4 dis issue have even intend to remove d pics but now i wont remove atleast 4 d next one year, i guess by dat time u all would have commit suicide because of dp. i knw u all feel threaten by d handsomeness of d pics on my dp, maybe all u should go and do plastic surgery maybe u will stop feeling jealousy of peoples luk, but gosh! its not 4 d poor. maybe u should try bleaching creams.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 9:21am On Nov 06, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you dumb *no offence*
even a goat have its own opinion dis days, so i will let dat slide. next......
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
even a goat have its own opinion dis days, so i will let dat slide. next......
you should be ashamed of your ugly inferior self pig

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you should be ashamed of your ugly inferior self pig
like i said b4, even a goat have is own opinion. half a word is enough 4 d wise.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
like i care about u people's opinion or side talks? tell me maybe it against d rule on nairaland to upload whatever u like on ur profile pics? or anybody dat have scammed on nairaland, lol even in real life peoples opinion or reactions or sides talk dont influence any decision i want to make talkless of d internet? b4 dis issue have even intend to remove d pics but now i wont remove atleast 4 d next one year, i guess by dat time u all would have commit suicide because of dp. i knw u all feel threaten by d handsomeness of d pics on my dp, maybe all u should go and do plastic surgery maybe u will stop feeling jealousy of peoples luk, but gosh! its not 4 d poor. maybe u should try bleaching creams.

Smh.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
like i said b4, even a goat have is own opinion. half a word is enough 4 d wise.
Ewu, thank you

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2015
Decker:

Rants of an pained, ugly, pathethic, dimwitted, attention seeking lowlife.

Aren't you ashamed of your pitiful self? To make matter worse, you can't even type in correct, understandable English.

You were clearly busted, and your foolishness was shown to the whole of Nairaland. The noble and wise thing to do was to remove the picture or better still, deactivate your worthless moniker, but here you are, typing gibberish.

You claim you don't care what people think, but yet you are ashamed to upload your picture and would rather impersonate someone else, even lying about your location in the process.

Honestly, you are so stupid_ Your last two sentences are a clear testament to that fact.
i knw u havent even seen an airport in ur life its quiet normal to feel jealous of my location,
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2015
Decker:

Rants of an pained, ugly, pathethic, dimwitted, attention seeking lowlife.

Aren't you ashamed of your pitiful self? To make matter worse, you can't even type in correct, understandable English.

You were clearly busted, and your foolishness was shown to the whole of Nairaland. The noble and wise thing to do was to remove the picture or better still, deactivate your worthless moniker, but here you are, typing gibberish.

You claim you don't care what people think, but yet you are ashamed to upload your picture and would rather impersonate someone else, even lying about your location in the process.

Honestly,
av never 4 once claimed dats me on my dp, all dos who have asked me politely b4 u i gave dem d polite answers, i will post d links later, but since u label me a scammer, dat pics may even stay on my dp 4ever, and i will be expecting ur death news on front page, cus i knw u will soon commit suicide bcus of it.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
show me your marriage certificate then i will back offgrin

nightmare.sad
There's actually no need for that. . I got him around tongue

Hmmm nightmare?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
There's actually no need for that. . I got him around tongue

Hmmm nightmare?
i still don't believe,he's cheating on u and am here for u so we can both cheat on him backgrin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2015
I dedicate conqueror by jussie smollett ft estelle to Shokky24

I'd rather stand tall
Than live on my knees,
'Cause I am a conqueror,
And I won't accept defeat!
Try telling me no,
One thing about me
Is I am a conqueror,
I am a conqueror!
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by darkskingoddess(f): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:

I can assure you that no one here is jealous of you, or your FAKE pic, nor does anyone care. Sure, you can upload what you like as your DP. Just don't blatantly LiE about it being you. That form of deceit is childish and unnecessary.

Judging by that long rant you just wrote, you do care about my opinions. Lol. And by d way you just admitted that another man was extremely handsome. Are you gay too nau?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by iamtomi(f): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
MemphisDepay:
why are you copying my pinshure style? People will think we are dating or we are twins! BTW who is from Germany here?
lol..see u...copy u kwa! its d OP oo...he is impersonating.....go through d previous comments...u will understand
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
iamtomi:
lol..see u...copy u kwa! its d OP oo...he is impersonating.....go through d previous comments...u will understand
lol, dis one can also access d internet? mtn free 10mb really helping people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? / What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) / Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.