Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (11759 Views)

See 15 Yr Old Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery Just To Win Back Ex-boyfriend. Mtchew / See Teenage Girl Who Underwent Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex Boyfriend / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 12:48am On May 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

Follow band-wagon?
I read situations well and make ma deductions.
This girl is GUILTY as charged.

and why can't I make my own deductions?  cool

crucify me  tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 12:49am On May 26, 2009
big_bumper:

Why can't she tell him she is at a guy's place undecided Isn't it because she was scared of his controlling nature

Iyalode . . . its because she has something to hide jare
If he is so controlling why does she want to win back his trust  undecided else it shud be good riddance to bad rubbish . . . no?
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tubabie(f): 12:50am On May 26, 2009
@ OP
It's not going to be easy to win His trust back undecided
What were you thinking of? Your action showed lack of respect for your man. It even shows you dont know how much importance he placed on the relationship, You guys were thinking marriage here!!
Anyway am sure you have realised your mistake, I wish you luck in changing his mind about you.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Sauron1: 12:50am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

and why can't I make my own deductions?  cool

crucify me  tongue

At least make a sound judgement in your deduction.

big_bumper:

Why can't she tell him she is at a guy's place undecided Isn't it because she was scared of his controlling nature

She couldn't tell him cos she was shagging the dude.
End of!!!
This issue has been over-flogged.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 12:50am On May 26, 2009
Nope.  It's because she was getting  her in-between cemented by her "friend".
oyinda.:

yea because everyone was saying she was cheating and I reread her post and didn't find evidence of that there. I was also going with the flow of YOUR post. lol
her writing is not very clear and like tope said, she is omitting somethings that are important to figuring things out.
of course she has reason to be worried.  lol
I just thought that it must be really serious for a girlfriend to be scared to tell her bf she was at her male friend's house because of "male friend trust issues" In that situation, then partial blame def. goes to the bf, in my opinion.  why remain in a relationship like that?

Mba.  You should  have read before posting.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 12:51am On May 26, 2009
Quote from: mandycini on May 23, 2009, 01:41 PM
I get what you guys are saying,but  He wouldnt have been happy if I told him I was with a guy, i just couldnt tell him,

Why can't she tell him she is at a guy's place Undecided Isn't it because she was scared of his controlling nature

thank you big_bumper for getting the point. Where did you find that quote? I didn't see it in her original post but I deduced that was what she meant and I was right!!
She didn't tell her bf where she was because she was scared. . . not because she cheated.
Her bf doesn't like her to be with her male friends so of course she will lie to him or ignore his calls when he asks.
That's why I said they're both at fault.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 12:52am On May 26, 2009
Why is an innocent girl who is not cheating, who has nothing to hide, be scared of telling her dude that she's doing something meaningless.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 12:53am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

lol. Repeat to yourself: It is okay to think for yourself. it is NOT ok to follow band-wagon at all times.
oya start repeating  grin grin grin

You're the one trying to play the devil's advocate based on your own opinion which is not true in the OPs case.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 12:53am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

Why can't she tell him she is at a guy's place Undecided Isn't it because she was scared of his controlling nature

thank you big_bumper for getting the point. Where did you find that quote? I didn't see it in her original post but I deduced  that was what she meant and I was right!!
She didn't tell her bf where she was because she was scared. . . not because she cheated.
Her bf doesn't like her to be with her male friends so of course she will lie to him or ignore his calls when he asks.

The poster is a liar . . . i told u somethings are different in all her 3 threads cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 12:55am On May 26, 2009
tope5000:

Iyalode . . . its because she has something to hide jare
If he is so controlling why does she want to win back his trust undecided else it shud be good riddance to bad rubbish . . . no?

mandycini:

theres this particular girlI used to tell him I think she loves him,now its like they are soo close cos he replies her messages ,takes her calls etc . . .

Tope2000, that above, is the reason she wants him back at all costs wink She even said she can no longer breath again, lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 12:56am On May 26, 2009
C2H5OH:

Why is an innocent girl who is not cheating, who has nothing to hide, be scared of telling her dude that she's doing something meaningless.

the boyfriend doesn't find what she's doing meaningless.
like I said before, what she considered trivial (visiting her male friends and other things she didn't mention) were more serious offenses to her bf. So she is scared. At first she ignores it and won't listen to her bf because she considers it trivial but now she sees that she might lose him as a result and doesn't know what to do. Should she sacrifice her personal convictions and become a "whatever you say I do" girlfriend??

you are getting it  cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 12:56am On May 26, 2009
big_bumper:

Still pushing this discredited argument?

If your husband went to "chill" at another woman's house at the time you thought he shld be hard at work . . . would you expect him to lie and would this be because of your own "controlling" nature?

She was afraid to tell him about where she was because even as stupid as she was she knew it was WRONG!
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 12:57am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

thank you big_bumper for getting the point. [size=14pt]Where did you find that quote?[/size] I didn't see it in her original post but I deduced that was what she meant and I was right!!

Telepathy baby wink I used telepathy to find the OP's posts cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 12:58am On May 26, 2009
quote from big_bumper

Quote from: mandycini on May 23, 2009, 05:24 PM
theres this particular girlI used to tell him I think she loves him,now its like they are soo close cos he replies her messages ,takes her calls etc  . . .

Tope2000, that above, is the reason she wants him back at all costs Wink She even said she can no longer breath again, lol Cheesy Grin Cheesy

their relationship is going down the drain  cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 12:58am On May 26, 2009
big_bumper:

Tope2000, that above, is the reason she wants him back at all costs wink She even said she can no longer breath again, lol cheesy grin cheesy

LOL . . .how does she know that the girl was in love with her guy?
It takes one to know one o cheesy grin
She knew that because she has feelin for her male friend too . . . . . so she sensed those sign from that girl too grin cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by kaypumpin2(m): 12:59am On May 26, 2009
8 pages and still waxing stronger!

Damn you common sense for going on that journey with morals to Niger-Delta when you know you people are whites.

I warned you both you stand the chance of being kidnapped and possibly killed.  grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 12:59am On May 26, 2009
big_bumper:

Telepathy baby wink I used telepathy to find the OP's posts cheesy cheesy cheesy

haha I got ya. I'm telepathic too girl *high five*  wink
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 12:59am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

like I said before, what she considered trivial (visiting her male friends and other things she didn't mention) were more serious offenses to her bf. So she is scared. At first she ignores it and won't listen to her bf because she considers it trivial but now she sees that she might lose him as a result and doesn't know what to do. Should she sacrifice her personal convictions and become a "whatever you say I do" girlfriend??

GBAM kiss kiss kiss

H202 is finally getting it, knew he wasn't a lost cause grin I blame the brain fog tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 1:00am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

Is this another one of those statements that is "implied"?
The boyfriend never got a chance to decide what is/isn't meaningless.  She hung up and never again picked up.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by TOYOSI20(f): 1:01am On May 26, 2009
tubabie:

@ OP
It's not going to be easy to win His trust back undecided
What were you thinking of? Your action showed lack of respect for your man. It even shows you dont know how much importance he placed on the relationship, You guys were thinking marriage here!!
Anyway am sure you have realised your mistake, I wish you luck in changing his mind about you.

I absolutely agree, . . . .shes gonna need a lot of luck trying to change his mind. . . .one things for sure it isnt going to happen over night!!
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 1:02am On May 26, 2009
C2H5OH:

The boyfriend never got a chance to decide what is/isn't meaningless.  She hung up and never again picked up.

ah dont expect some to understand facts.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 1:02am On May 26, 2009
WAke up and smell the coffee peeps, she is scared of the dude and his stiffling nature but she is more worried that she has lost him, hence her reluctance to tell the whole truth and hence the title of her thread wink
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 1:03am On May 26, 2009
C2H5OH:

"meaningless" is your word man. I quoted it from you go back and re-read ur post.  wink
he already decided by asking the who where when why what, "can I talk to your friend" of the situation. I would hang up as well if I were her. lol
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 1:03am On May 26, 2009
Neglecting your source of income to hang out at "some guy's" house is not trivial.  You could get fired, and your boyfriend might have to pick up the tabs for paying your bills.  Would you still consider it trivial then?
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 1:04am On May 26, 2009
C2H5OH:

Stop speculating and parambulating and go and read her very first post again wink
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 1:05am On May 26, 2009
TOYOSI20:

I absolutely agree, . . . .shes gonna need a lot of luck trying to change his mind. . . .one things for sure it isnt going to happen over night!!

he is never going to change his mind. He is forever going to stalk her 8am in the morning to 11.59pm at night. He will hire undercover to track her footsteps and lock her in the house never to see the day light or the face of any man ever.  She is doomed. I suggest she pack her bags and leave fast!!! lol
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 1:06am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

"meaningless" is your word man. I quoted it from you go back and re-read ur post.  wink
he already decided by asking the who where when why what, "can I talk to your friend" of the situation. I would hang up as well if I were her. lol
I don't care whose words are which.  This is not about word-ownership.  It doesn't matter what you consider meaningful or meaningless.  I only try to respond reasonably to your posts as they come.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 1:08am On May 26, 2009
big_bumper:

Stop speculating and parambulating and go and read her very first post again wink
To be honest, you are actually the one speculating. You are hell bent on the idea that this guy is a control freak, but you can't even support the claim. You keep waiting for some miracle post to surface from the girl to back you up. I reply based solely on what we presently have to work with.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 1:09am On May 26, 2009
C2H5OH:

Neglecting your source of income to hang out at "some guy's" house is not trivial.  You could get fired, and your boyfriend might have to pick up the tabs for paying your bills.  Would you still consider it trivial then?

lol. she's a bad girl. skipping work to chill at friend's house.  wink
but isn't it funny that the bf wasn't concerned about the bills and his gf getting fired.
all he was concerned about was the gender of the friend. lol talk about trivial.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 1:10am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

lol. she's a bad girl. skipping work to chill at friend's house.  wink
but isn't it funny that the bf wasn't concerned about the bills and his gf getting fired.
all he was concerned about was the gender of the friend. lol talk about trivial.

Lol . . . are u serious? cheesy grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by TOYOSI20(f): 1:10am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

he is never going to change his mind. He is forever going to stalk her 8am in the morning to 11.59pm at night. He will hire undercover to track her footsteps and lock her in the house never to see the day light or the face of any man ever.  She is doomed. I suggest she pack her bags and leave fast!!! lol

LOL @ him stalking her. . .u have a point there tho. . . wink

but i feel like if he sees that she really is willing to make things work he just might give her a chance, . . . .

which is much better than her trying to change him. . .that's one thing some women don't understand u cannot change a MAN!!!

All u can do is be hopefull!!
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 1:11am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

Contrary to what you actually think, the girl herself said that was the first time her boyfriend had called to inquire about what she was doing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) / Ladies: What Are Your Impressions About Guys That Keep Finger Nails. / Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.