Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (11764 Views)

See 15 Yr Old Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery Just To Win Back Ex-boyfriend. Mtchew / See Teenage Girl Who Underwent Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex Boyfriend / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by follypimpi(m): 11:27pm On May 25, 2009
8am morning,mayb her corn flakes finished then she went for some Crunchie Nookie Nuts
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 25, 2009
wavemasta:

The whole "insecurity" card seems to be overplayed. Most people here throw it around like they just heard the word.
This is a marriage bound relationship. To get there, theres been a lot of sacrifices and trust involved.
To tell a lie about who you were with, is unjustifiable. And calling her male friends pet names in front of the guy?
Does she respect him at all?
Except if it was a joke and he knew about it.
And she wont be on NL spilling her guts if she was right.
Male friends or friends of the opposite sex are ok, but in this case she compromised her integrity.
Drop the "insecure" word.
And FYI, no one is 100% secure. When you love with all your heart, a little insecurity always lies there. The only thing is not to let it control you.
That doesn't apply to this case.
The girls BF had every right to act the way he did. I wonder how many of you actually respect the meaning of relationships, and whether or
not you respect those you claim to love.
Abeg!

My brother, you hit the nail on the head. I too got interested in the thread when i just kept seeing "insecure" turning up in almost every post. Perhaps some just saw that word in the dictionary for the first time.

If i were getting married to a woman FOR LIFE and i was taking the pains to keep myself pure for her then i wonder why it shld be "insecure" for me to demand same sacrifice from her.

I wouldnt have bothered if the guy too was guilty of having women around him. It is not easy to ignore a woman who obviously likes you just because you want to be 100% committed to a woman you love . . . but if the guy shld do it why shld he expect less from her?

I repeat to big bumper and co - if your bf was in a woman's house at 8am and he kept hanging up on you what would you do?
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 25, 2009
michelin89:

@ tope, sauron and david

I can see how grown up you are.

I really hope I won't become like you.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

your loss.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 25, 2009
Ahahahha! Masses. Let one stand out and everyone will shout immature because she has refused to dance to your tune. I am very glad I am different and don't mind it at all. Tomorrow I'll still come back to say the same things I have said.

@tope
I wonder what you are on Nl for. I have never seen you say anything important. Always backing up the usual sauron, david and weak acid and you have gained notoriety. Ahahhahahha! Very typical. You are like the Paris Hilton of NL. All smoke---pardon---all boobs and no fire.

Me sef nor mind you.  grin grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Sauron1: 11:30pm On May 25, 2009
michelin89:

@ tope, sauron and david

I can see how grown up you are.

I really hope I won't become like you.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I wouldn't want a woman of your mentality as my protege as well.
You lack CLASS!!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 11:31pm On May 25, 2009
wavemasta:

The whole "insecurity" card seems to be overplayed. Most people here throw it around like they just heard the word.
This is a marriage bound relationship. To get there, theres been a lot of sacrifices and trust involved.
To tell a lie about who you were with, is unjustifiable. And calling her male friends pet names in front of the guy?
Does she respect him at all? Except if it was a joke and he knew about it.
And she wont be on NL spilling her guts if she was right.
Male friends or friends of the opposite sex are ok, but in this case she compromised her integrity.
Drop the "insecure" word.
And FYI, no one is 100% secure. When you love with all your heart, a little insecurity always lies there. The only thing is not to let it control you.
That doesn't apply to this case.
The girls BF had every right to act the way he did. I wonder how many of you actually respect the meaning of relationships, and whether or
not you respect those you claim to love.
Abeg!
Wow! True words there.  
Yes agreed. Lack of respect has destroyed so many relationships.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by follypimpi(m): 11:31pm On May 25, 2009
Michelin tires are always very tuff and rough.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 11:32pm On May 25, 2009
michelin89:

@tope
I wonder what you are on Nl for. I have never seen you say anything important. Always backing up the usual sauron, david and weak acid and you have gained notoriety. Ahahhahahha! Very typical. You are like the Paris Hilton of NL. All smoke---pardon---all boobs and no fire.

DEATH grin grin grin grin grin grin
Is it now my fault nobody finds u attractive on Nl? undecided
Yes i am NL's paris hilton cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
bet u wish u were in my shoes cheesy i can always post u a padded bra to uplift ur A- CUP wink
Oponu omo . . . . .  arindin cheesy I didnt know i was suppose to have hypertension before u know i contribute important stuffs here cheesy well i dont blame u since u'd rather lie in bed rather than go to school. , .need i say more? undecided
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Sauron1: 11:32pm On May 25, 2009
follypimpi:

Michelin tires are always very tuff and rough.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

They also puncture after too much wear and tear. grin grin grin grin

tope5000:

DEATH grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yes i am NL's paris hilton cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
bet u wish u were in my shoes cheesy i can always posted u a [b]padded bra to uplift ur A- CU[/b]P wink

Padded bra would be too ineffective.
I can get her a wonderbra. . . . .  .
Bleep it. . . . . .let's raise a trust fund to get her a boob job. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by astuto: 11:33pm On May 25, 2009
michelin89, i thought u said u were going to bed. abi u dey sleep, dey type?
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by follypimpi(m): 11:34pm On May 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

They also puncture after too much wear and tear. grin grin grin grin

GBAM !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 25, 2009
michelin89:

Ahahahha! Masses. Let one stand out and everyone will shout immature because she has refused to dance to your tune. I am very glad I am different and don't mind it at all. Tomorrow I'll still come back to say the same things I have said.

@tope

you give yourself way too  much undeserved credit. you havent "stood out" based on any serious principles . . . you're only standing out with regard to your naivety and small mindedness. Do you understand what a relationship is at all? Its not about playing bf and gf like many of you think. It is a serious business that requires love, trust, respect and SACRIFICE.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by follypimpi(m): 11:36pm On May 25, 2009
davidylan:

you give yourself way too much undeserved credit. you havent "stood out" based on any serious principles . . . you're only standing out with regard to your naivety and small mindedness. Do you understand what a relationship is at all? Its not about playing bf and gf like many of you think. It is a serious business that requires love, trust, respect and SACRIFICE.

David,she aint @ that Stage yet hence the reason she cant comprehend.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by kaypumpin2(m): 11:37pm On May 25, 2009
Seems been "secured" is now a synonym for stupidity. undecided
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by astuto: 11:38pm On May 25, 2009
You guys are giving me d impression dat u are still hurting from michelin89's remarks. Mind u, she/he is no longer there, i think. so u are just bouncing back ur posts at urselves. Hmmmm
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 11:39pm On May 25, 2009
We are talking abt serious relationship . . . she is bringing instances from her own kindergarten relationship, what a joke grin
She need brain transplant instead not a boob job grin
we already have a female warrior on nl (tpiah), U dont come close dear cheesy so drop the act cool
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Sauron1: 11:40pm On May 25, 2009
astuto:

You guys are giving me d impression dat u are still hurting from michelin89's remarks. Mind u, she/he is no longer there, i think. so u are just bouncing back ur posts at urselves. Hmmmm

Why don't you shut your mouth if you have nothing reasonable to say?
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 11:40pm On May 25, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Omfg I agree.   I like the way you put that.  So funny, yet so true.

davidylan:

Do you understand what a relationship is at all? Its not about playing bf and gf like many of you think. It is a serious business that requires love, trust, respect and SACRIFICE.

Yes, very good question.   I was once at that stage too.  She will grow out of it.  Hopefully  undecided
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 11:42pm On May 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

Why don't you shut your mouth if you have nothing reasonable to say?

Are u minding mr or mrs up-side down grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 25, 2009
kay_pumpin:

I wonder oh. The 'secured' guy is the one who ignores the obvious signs right in front of him and swallows it all.

Its a small wonder why divorce rates are soaring high.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 25, 2009
kay_pumpin:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 25, 2009
The poster did not mention that the guy was possessive so we cannot assume such things, I do not blame the guy for his actions, It also did not say that he forbid her from keeping male friends, he just wanted to know the friend's name, that's all and she cut him off, he could have been been calling because he was worried in response to the sudden cut of the phone.

Poster, it is good that you recognise your mistakes, we're all human and all make mistakes, the best thing is to try to talk with each other, make up and improve on yourselves, work hard to make the relationship work, both of you.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 11:44pm On May 25, 2009
wavemasta:

I wonder oh. The 'secured' guy is the one who ignores the obvious signs right in front of him and swallows it all.

lol. . . .yes o
im a very secured lady grin
my man can hit n cheat on me. . . . im cool with it cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Sauron1: 11:45pm On May 25, 2009
ibkaye:

The poster did not mention that the guy was possessive so we cannot assume such things, I do not blame the guy for his actions, It also did not say that he forbid her from keeping male friends, he just wanted to know the friend's name, that's all and she cut him off, he could have been been calling because he was worried in response to the sudden cut of the phone.

Poster, it is good that you recognise your mistakes, we're all human and all make mistakes, the best thing is to try to talk with each other, make up and improve on yourselves, work hard to make the relationship work, both of you.

IBKAYE??
What are you still doing out here at 11pm?
Go to bed before i count 3. grin

wavemasta:

For a man to be secured these days, he must look the other way when another man is shagging his partner. tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

IBKAYE??
What are you still doing out here at 11pm?
Go to bed before i count 3. grin
I was even wondering the same thing about you jor cool

Lead and I shall follow grin

Bed ko tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by astuto: 11:48pm On May 25, 2009
@sauron,
calm down, kid. no one's arguing with u. But if u feel u just wanna hurl insults around, let's let u vent ur emotions. smiley it's a free world.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

For a man to be secured these days, he must look the other way when another man is shagging his partner. tongue
grin grin grin I was thinking along the same lines.
I never knew the Dark lord of mordor had a pervy sense of humor  grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 11:49pm On May 25, 2009
davidylan:

Would it be "normal behaviour" if your fiance was with another woman you didnt know at 8am in the morning? Answer pls.

Hence the reason i said i do not totally support her act, but truth be told, the guy is a control freak.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 25, 2009
@Post
You really can't. Atleast not the 100% trust he had for you before.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 11:50pm On May 25, 2009
I will have to blame both of you. You were foolish to cheat on him and give him reasons to distrust you.
he is stupid for indirectly banning you from seeing your male friends. this will create more problems 'cause then you will lie to him (about your whereabouts etc) for fear that he's suspicious of you and he won't believe you because he sees you as a liar and cheat.

I will have to agree with Michelin89 here that your bf has no right to say you can only talk to girls. What's the point of keeping a relationship without trust?
Best thing is to sit down with him and explain how you feel. matter of fact, re-read what you wrote on here to him if you don't know what to tell him. lol  If he wants you'll he'll say so. If he doesn't then go your separate ways!!! you will meet someone else and learn not to lose his trust so this situation won't repeat itself.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 11:51pm On May 25, 2009
big_bumper:

Hence the reason i said i do not totally support her act, but truth be told, the guy is a control freak.

How?
I still dont know wat gave u guys that impression undecided
the poster said the dude isnt possessive undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Disclose Your Earnings To Your Wife? / Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? / You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.