Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (11760 Views)

See 15 Yr Old Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery Just To Win Back Ex-boyfriend. Mtchew / See Teenage Girl Who Underwent Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex Boyfriend / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 25, 2009
oyinda.:

I will have to blame both of you. You were foolish to cheat on him and give him reasons to distrust you.
he is stupid for indirectly banning you from seeing your male friends. this will create more problems 'cause then you will lie to him (about your whereabouts etc) for fear that he's suspicious of you and he won't believe you because he sees you as a liar and cheat.

I will have to agree with Michelin89 here that your bf has no right to say you can only talk to girls. What's the point of keeping a relationship without trust?
Best thing is to sit down with him and explain how you feel. matter of fact, re-read what you wrote on here to him if you don't know what to tell him. lol  If he wants you'll he'll say so. If he doesn't then go your separate ways!!! you will meet someone else and learn not to lose his trust so this situation won't repeat itself.

when did he ever do this? Are you reading a different thread?

tope5000:

How?
I still dont know wat gave u guys that impression undecided

Everybody just dey talk their own . . . it doesnt matter if it has no bearing to what the OP posted.  grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 25, 2009
People are just assuming, I'm sure that many people here did not actually read the poster's post, or rather, just skimmed through it, where on earth did the so called possessiveness etc come in? 
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Sauron1: 11:54pm On May 25, 2009
ibkaye:

I was even wondering the same thing about you jor  cool
Lead and I shall follow  grin
Bed ko tongue

Follow me to bed?
See this alakoba grin

wavemasta:

grin grin grin I was thinking along the same lines.
I never knew the Dark lord of mordor had a pervy sense of humor  grin

The Dark Lord hates any iota of dishonesty. cool
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by kaypumpin2(m): 11:54pm On May 25, 2009
wavemasta:

I wonder oh. The 'secured' guy is the one who ignores the obvious signs right in front of him and swallows it all.

The tell-tale signs are always there before the big crash.
Ere ki l'aja n b'ekun se?
What kinda male friend will my woman have that will require her "attention" as early as 8 am,to the point her primary assignment was relegated to the background undecided

wavemasta:

Its a small wonder why divorce rates are soaring high.

I guess it is easier to maintain net gangsterism and play the devil's advocate than to maintain a healthy relationship nowadays. sad
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by astuto: 11:55pm On May 25, 2009
big_bumper:

Hence the reason i said i do not totally support her act, but truth be told, the guy is a control freak.
So say we all.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 25, 2009
big_bumper:

Hence the reason i said i do not totally support her act, but truth be told, the guy is a control freak.

you never answered my question. What would YOU do?  grin Be secure too?

ibkaye:

People are just assuming, I'm sure that many people here did not actually read the poster's post, or rather, just skimmed through it, where on earth did the so called possessiveness etc come in? 

Even Ibkaye can see this.  shocked cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

Follow me to bed?
See this alakoba grin
Ewuu, you go to your bed, I follow your lead and go to mine  cool grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 11:56pm On May 25, 2009
davidylan:

when did he ever do this? Are you reading a different thread?

Lmao . . . . i had to go and read the story again cuz i dont remember where the guy told the poster to only talk to girls grin cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 25, 2009
I don't think some people read this thread at all.
The OPs boyfriend never banned her from talking to guys. Up till that day, he never called her to disturb
her when she was chilling with her friends.
The guy just would give her advice, so she wouldnt be taken advantage of.
Thats what a correct BF would do.
The OP admitted something like that (being taken adv of) had happened before.
The bf didnt do any wrong.
I am sure the people defending the OP are people who do the same to their loved ones.
If you want an excellent relationship, then pay the price.
Else, remain free.
And please read the OPs posts before bashing anyone. Not getting the facts right before talking is one of the things
which can kill a relationship, and thats what some of you are doing.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 11:57pm On May 25, 2009
davidylan:

Even Ibkaye can see this.  shocked cheesy

Thats because she is NL's baby paris hilton grin cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 11:58pm On May 25, 2009
oyinda.:

I will have to blame both of you. You were foolish to cheat on him and give him reasons to distrust you.
he is stupid for indirectly banning you from seeing your male friends. [/b]this will create more problems 'cause then you will lie to him (about your whereabouts etc) for fear that he's suspicious of you and he won't believe you because he sees you as a liar and cheat.

I will have to agree with Michelin89 here that [b]your bf has no right to say you can only talk to girls.
What's the point of keeping a relationship without trust?
Best thing is to sit down with him and explain how you feel. matter of fact, re-read what you wrote on here to him if you don't know what to tell him. lol  If he wants you'll he'll say so. If he doesn't then go your separate ways!!! you will meet someone else and learn not to lose his trust so this situation won't repeat itself.
Tsk tsk.  I strongly disagree.  He is not stupid. She was not banned. You tried to inject your own meaning into the post.  The boyfriend never said she can only talk to girls.  The girl said "a very little part of his talks have been bothering on his being able to trust me with my male friends" .  Keywords: A VERY LITTLE PART.  

He simply expressed his feelings to his girl about her inner dealings with members of the male species.  You should be able to express yourself in a serious relationship.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 25, 2009
tope5000:

Thats because she is NL's baby paris hilton grin cheesy
See your mouth cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Sauron1: 11:58pm On May 25, 2009
kay_pumpin:

The tell-tale signs are always there before the big crash.
Ere ki l'aja n b'ekun se?
[b]What kinda male friend will my woman have that will require her "attention" as early as 8 am,[/b]to the point her primary assignment was relegated to the background undecided

8 am in the morning? Cheese n Rice.
She prolly went there to take her black coffee and cream. grin grin grin
Let's face it, some women have no decorum.

ibkaye:

Ewuu, you go to your bed, I follow your lead and go to mine  cool grin

I won't let you send me to Prison. grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

I won't let you send me to Prison. grin
Look see, I'm not jailbait, I'm like almost clocking 30 even cool
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Sauron1: 12:00am On May 26, 2009
ibkaye:

Look see, I'm not jailbait, I'm like almost clocking 30 even cool

Like HSBC, i need your proof of identity.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 12:00am On May 26, 2009
part of his talks have been bothering on his being able to trust me with my male friends which am 1 million percent sure i have absolutely nothing with them,

I guess he didn't "say" it. But it is implied from her post that her bf doesn't want her to see her male friends. And that's why she couldn't tell him where she was when she went to see her male friend instead of going to work. I mean if she was with her female friend she wouldn't find herself "cutting the call" or have problems telling her bf the truth.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 12:01am On May 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

8 am in the morning? Cheese n Rice.
She prolly went there to take her black coffee and cream. grin grin grin
Let's face it, some women have no decorum.

lol grin cheesy
maybe she just decided to bunk work n hang out with her male friend too grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 12:02am On May 26, 2009
kay_pumpin:

What kinda male friend will my woman have that will require her "attention" as early as 8 am,to the point her primary assignment was relegated to the background undecided

LOL  cheesy  cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 12:04am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

I guess he didn't "say" it. But it is implied from her post that her bf doesn't want her to see her male friends. And that's why she couldn't tell him where she was when she went to see her male friend instead of going to work. I mean if she was with her female friend she wouldn't find herself "cutting the call" or have problems telling her bf the truth.

no one but you can imply such a far fetched untruth. She couldnt tell him where she was because even she realised it wouldnt make sense . . . at a man's house at 8am when you shld be in school? Puhlease.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 12:05am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

can u pls copy n paste the poster's story and bold the places where that was said.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 12:05am On May 26, 2009
davidylan:

no one but you can imply such a far fetched untruth. She couldnt tell him where she was because even she realised it wouldnt make sense . . . at a man's house at 8am when you shld be in school? Puhlease.

it's funny how she never mentioned 8am in her post. All she said was morning. . lol and she was supposed to be at work.

The quote from her post below shows that the boyfriend doesn't like her to visit her male friends.
part of his talks have been bothering on his being able to trust me with my male friends which am 1 million percent sure i have absolutely nothing with them,
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by follypimpi(m): 12:08am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

So cutting the phone is now the best option Here comes another Michelin in disguise.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 12:09am On May 26, 2009
tope5000:

can u pls copy n paste the poster's story and bold the places where that was said.

funny how you found 8am (falsehood) in her post but you didn't see the parts that are more crucial to her story.

I have been in a relationship with this guy for sometime now,we really meant business in this relationship cos we designed to marry each other,at a point i became careless with the affair cos of reasons I thought were reason enough ,he spoke to me severally over my actions but somehow I just didnt see myself listening ,partly because i was inexperienced and partly cos i thought there wasnt [b]any need for the talks cos part though a very little part of his talks have been bothering on his being able to trust me with my male friends which am 1 million percent sure i have absolutely nothing with them,[/b]I mean I love this guy but i would accept i was careless.The last straw that broke the carmels back was that one  morning he called me,i was supposed to be at work but was just chilling with a friend(male) nothing was going on,he asked where i was i said i was with a friend,and he asked could he know my friends name ,i found myself cutting the call,he called severally i kept busying the call,somehow i felt somehow telling him my friends name while my friend was there and knowing fully well that he wouldnt let go untill i tell him whom i was with and knowing him,he could possibly ask to speak with the person, am not doing anything with these guy i was with he was just a friend, but this has destroyed my relationship with the man i love, am not saying i was right in my actions but i dont know what to do to win him back, i suddenly realised all he has been telling me, everything now makes sense, i cant imagine throwing away the dreams we shared ,the plans we made , this thing is killing me, please advice me , what do i do to get him be the loving, caring and patient guy he always was.[/b]
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 12:10am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

it's funny how she never mentioned 8am in her post. All she said was morning. .  lol and she was supposed to be at work.

The quote from her post below shows that the boyfriend doesn't like her to visit her male friends.

Well if she didnt have anything to hide
why this?

was supposed to be at work but was just chilling with a friend(male) nothing was going on,he asked where i was i said i was with a friend,and he asked could he know my friends name ,i found myself cutting the call,he called severally i kept busying the call,somehow i felt uncomfortable telling him my friends name while my friend was there and knowing fully well that he wouldnt let go untill i told him whom i was with and knowing him,he could possibly ask to speak with the person,

if she has nothing to hide. . . he wud let the guy speak to her friend

@oyinda
I dont care if it was 10am . . . what she did was fishy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 12:10am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

My 20-20 vision disagrees.  We must be reading different posts.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 12:12am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

it's funny how she never mentioned 8am in her post. All she said was morning. . lol and she was supposed to be at work.

those are minor overlooked details that dont detract from the main points at all.

oyinda.:

Now this is a serious flaw as it is basically your own opinion. Her post does not convey any such claims.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 12:12am On May 26, 2009
follypimpi:

So cutting the phone is now the best option  

no one said that. that's why I said they were both at fault. If she hadn't cheated on him before, she would be able to tell him where she was w/o any fear.

Here comes another Michelin in disguise.
call the rest of your gang and jump on me then. mtchew
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 12:14am On May 26, 2009
I have been in a relationship with this guy for sometime now,we really meant business in this relationship cos we designed to marry each other,at a point i became careless with the affair cos of reasons I thought were reason enough ,he spoke to me severally over my actions but somehow I just didnt see myself listening ,partly because i was inexperienced and partly cos i thought there wasnt any need for the talks cos part though a very little part of his talks have been bothering on his being able to trust me with my male friends which am 1 million percent sure i have absolutely nothing with them,
The poster stated that he has not really been able to trust her with her male friends, not that he neccesarily banned her from seeing any of them and with behaviour such as skipping work to visit her male friend and cutting the phone when all he did was simply ask for the friend's name, who could blame him.

He has a reason to not really trust her with her male friends, let's be realistic about this, the guy is only human, plus, this is someone he has discussed marriage with, not some short term fling, he needs all the trust he can get, give him a break.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 12:15am On May 26, 2009
ibkaye:

The poster stated that he has not really been able to trust her with her male friends, not that he neccesarily banned her from seeing any of them and with behaviour such as skipping work to visit her male friend and cutting the phone when all he did was simply ask for the friend's name, who could blame him.

He has a reason to not really trust her with her male friends, let's be realistic about this, the guy is only human, plus, this is someone he has discussed marriage with, not some short term fling, he needs all the trust he can get, give him a break.

Ibk . . . na wa o . . . you get sense pass all these people.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 12:16am On May 26, 2009
davidylan:

those are minor overlooked details that dont detract from the main points at all.

yes it does detract from the main point. 8am is very early in the morning and a suspicious time to be with a male friend unless there is reason behind it rather than just chilling
The context in which the specific time was used is also evident of what Kay_pumpin was implying. read his post below:

What kinda male friend will my woman have that will require her "attention" as early as 8 am,to the point her primary assignment was relegated to the background

The poster never mentioned that she rushed urgently to a guy's house very early in the morning when all she said was that she was chilling at her male friend's house in the morning. those two different scenarios imply two different things.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by follypimpi(m): 12:17am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

no one said that. that's why I said they were both at fault. If she hadn't cheated on him before, she would be able to tell him where she was w/o any fear.
call the rest of your gang and jump on me then. mtchew

How on Earth is the dude @ Fault He's playing his role as a real MAN.

he has never asked me to put them on phone,he doesnt even call me to know whom i was with,that day was the first, i just had the feelings he might cos he had been talking on the issue,his main argument was that i should be careful cos of my inexperience people may make me do what i do not want to do, and it makes absolute sense cos i have experienced it

He his in no WAY insecure but doing his JOB.

I guess you wont mind if you call your boyfie up about 8am in the morning and his having Crunchie Nookie Nuts,with a Female friend ??
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 12:19am On May 26, 2009
davidylan:

Ibk . . . na wa o . . . you get sense pass all these people.

LOL
Sista michellin wont be ibkaye's friend anymore grin cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies: What Are Your Impressions About Guys That Keep Finger Nails. / Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer. / 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.