Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,027 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (11765 Views)

See 15 Yr Old Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery Just To Win Back Ex-boyfriend. Mtchew / See Teenage Girl Who Underwent Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex Boyfriend / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 12:20am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

yes it does detract from the main point. 8am is very early in the morning and a suspicious time to be with a male friend unless there is reason behind it rather than just chilling
The context in which the specific time was used is also evident of what Kay_pumpin was implying. read his post below:

The poster never mentioned that she rushed urgently to a guy's house very early in the morning when all she said was that she was chilling at her male friend's house in the morning. those two different scenarios imply two different things.

It doesnt at all. Except of course you're only trying to defend your own baseless point.

Lets assume the time was 11.45am . . . she was supposed to be at work. the dude assumes his wife-to-be is working hard only to find out she's "chilling" in the home of another man? What is the meaning of "chilling"? And why is she afraid to pick his calls and talk to him openly if nothing was going on?
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Sauron1: 12:20am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

yes it does detract from the main point. 8am is very early in the morning and a suspicious time to be with a male friend unless there is reason behind it rather than just chilling

8am or 4pm, the OP has no decorum.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 12:22am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

I disagree.  The main point is that your girl is a cheat.  She skipped work to hang out at a boy's house, the boy is not her boyfriend.  Her serious boyfriend called to inquire about her whereabouts, but she collapsed and hung up on him because she was cheating.

And that is just one of her many offences.   Time has little to do with her irresponsibility.  Cheating at 8am or 11am is stll cheating.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 12:22am On May 26, 2009
ibkaye:

The poster stated that he has not really been able to trust her with her male friends, not that he neccesarily banned her from seeing any of them and with behaviour such as skipping work to visit her male friend and cutting the phone when all he did was simply ask for the friend's name, who could blame him.

He has a reason to not really trust her with her male friends, let's be realistic about this, the guy is only human, plus, this is someone he has discussed marriage with, not some short term fling, he needs all the trust he can get, give him a break.

yes he has reason not to trust her with her male friends. I said that before. lol  read my first post.

what do you suggest the girl should do? If she's not cheating on him anymore how can she gain enough of his trust to be able to visit her male friends w/o the bf casting shadows of doubt?
Should the bf also be more forgiving towards her? etc
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 12:24am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

you'd be more forgiving too if your bf was cheating on you? grin
You people are hypocrites.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 12:24am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

yes he has reason not to trust her with her male friends. I said that before. lol  read my first post.

what do you suggest the girl should do? If she's not cheating on him anymore how can she gain enough of his trust to be able to visit her male friends w/o the bf casting shadows of doubt?

If the script was flipped. . . .shey you wont mind if ur bf ditched work and went to his female friend's house too?
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 12:25am On May 26, 2009
It doesnt at all. Except of course you're only trying to defend your own baseless point.
I again agree.  Her points are baseless indeed.  She tried to insinuate that the boy banned the girl from talking to guys, and when that didn't fly she latched on to something else to divert focus.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by kaypumpin2(m): 12:26am On May 26, 2009
I detest it when in one's bid to seem a voice of reason you pick on non-germane points.

8am or 11.59 am,what does it change about a lady who refused to be in school and hang out with a male friend in whose presence he can not talk to her man? undecided

This issue doesn't even deserve these number of pages BUT for the OP to caused to face an emotional guillotine,which is what she deserves.

Thank God for some ladies here with common sense,for a moment i thought morals have travelled to Niger-Delta in form of a white man and have been kidnapped. grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 12:27am On May 26, 2009
tope5000:

If the script was flipped. . . .shey you wont mind if ur bf ditched work and went to his female friend's house too?

I wonder . . . perhaps she'd just shrug it off as one of those things.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 12:27am On May 26, 2009
kay_pumpin:

I detest it when in one's bid to seem a voice of reason you pick on non-germane points.

8am or 11.59 am,what does it change about a lady who refused to be in school and hang out with a male friend in whose presence he can not talk to her man? undecided
grin  grin  She is all over the place.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Sauron1: 12:28am On May 26, 2009
kay_pumpin:

She was supposed to be at work but she was having her ass spanked in the crib of another man.
I am not even pissed at her despicable behaviour but the effrontery to come to a public forum and ask for help.
What a Arrow!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 12:29am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

Well, the girl will just need to realise that the trust he had for her in the past cannot just be regained like that after a few apologies and discussions, that is not to say he will totally distrust her, the trust just won't be as solid as before, like I said, everyone makes mistakes and with mistakes, consequences often follow. She stated that she loves this guy, she will need to work hard at the relationship in order to try and regain his full trust, maybe introduce these male friends to her boyfriend, they could even be friends, especially since she states she has nothing to do with them, therefore introducing them to the boyfriend should be no problem.

The boyfriend should also forgive her but he most likely will not forget it, hence the reason he may be doubtful of her in the future, but that's why they need to work hard at the relationship, breakthrough any obstacles than come in their way, as like I said, they have both seen each other as potential marriage material, more of a reason to work HARD. That's if, they are both willing sha, up to them.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 12:29am On May 26, 2009
If she's not cheating on him anymore how can she gain enough of his trust to be able to visit her male friends w/o the bf casting shadows of doubt?
Cheating once is enough.  One strike and you're out.  Cheater should not give the boyfriend an ultimatum on when to stop casting shadows of doubt.  Her trifling led to his distrust, so now she must learn to deal with the consequence.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 12:31am On May 26, 2009
davidylan:

I wonder . . . perhaps she'd just shrug it off as one of those things.

Shrug wetin off, abi no be us women grin cheesy

Some women thinks that men are ganging up on the poster so they are backing the poster up cus she is a female . . . . . .pity embarassed
What she did was wrong  . . . PLAIN and SIMPLE, nobody shud try and sugacoat it cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by kaypumpin2(m): 12:33am On May 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

She was supposed to be at work but she was having her ass spanked in the crib of another man.
I am not even pissed at her despicable behaviour but the effrontery to come to a public forum and ask for help.
What a Arrow!!!! angry angry angry angry

Too much of Nollywood is bad grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 12:34am On May 26, 2009

And that is just one of her many offences.   Time has little to do with her irresponsibility.  Cheating at 8am or 11am is stll cheating.

she was chilling at her friends house not cheating. lol

Actually I re-read the topic and NOWHERE on there did she say that she ever cheated on her boyfriend.  
her writing is not very clear most times so it can be hard to analyze it. It's also easy to imply a lot of things she probably didn't intend to be implied.

apparently the reason they have a problem in their relationship is:
1. the things that seemed trivial to her were more important to him (she didn't say what these things were)  
2. one of the "things" was that her bf doesn't trust her with her male friends which she found very trivial again (i would too)

her faults here then is not listening to her bf, lying to him
her boyfriend's fault here is taking trivial things to seriously, jealous

then again this is my own analysis of the matter
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 12:36am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

Actually I re-read the topic and NOWHERE on there did she say that she ever cheated on her boyfriend.  
her writing is not very clear most times so it can be hard to analyze it. It's also easy to imply a lot of things she probably didn't intend to be implied.

Honey we are quoting from 3 different threads grin cheesy
She posted this story three times . . .with some bits removed whenever she re-post it grin cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 12:36am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

1. the things that seemed trivial to her were more important to him (she didn't say what these things were)  
2. one of the "things" was that her bf doesn't trust her with her male friends which she found very trivial again (i would too)

this girl is funny. Trust is a "trivial" matter? Respect is "trivial"?  grin

Wait till your bf skips work to "chill" at another woman's house.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 12:36am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

CAn you please make up your mind?  You yourself accused her of cheating.  I was only going with the flow of your post.
Your girl is here because she has reason to be worried.  She got caught playing the dude, now she pays the price.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 12:37am On May 26, 2009
tope5000:

Honey we are quoting from 3 different threads grin cheesy
She posted this story three times . . .with some bits removed whenever she re-post it  grin cheesy

lol. can you post those stories here if they're on other threads so we can get to the roots of the matter?  cheesy cheesy
this is like detective work .lol
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 12:38am On May 26, 2009
davidylan:

Lol. . . is oyinda michellin grin cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 12:39am On May 26, 2009
Na una all sabi, now that the dude has moved on to better things, watch the OP come back to really spill the bean on what happened, and how stiffling and controlling the guy really is and
I will singlehandedly make all of you eat your words cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 12:39am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

lol. can you post those stories here if they're on other threads so we can get to the roots of the matter?  cheesy cheesy
this is like detective work .lol

She aint worth the effort cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 12:39am On May 26, 2009
davidylan:

Nope.  Trust and respect are never trivial in serious relationships.  There will be no "together" without trust and respect for your partner.  If there is a "together" it would be unhealthy and it will fail quickly.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 12:39am On May 26, 2009
big_bumper:

Na una all sabi, now that the dude has moved on to better things, watch the OP come back to really spill the bean on what happened, and how stiffling and controlling the guy really is and
I will singlehandedly make all of you eat your words cheesy

At least you're the one eating yours now abi  grin Abeg drink plenty water o.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Sauron1: 12:41am On May 26, 2009
tope5000:

Lol. . . is oyinda michellin grin cheesy

Nope.
They are Siamese twins co-joined in the hip.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 12:41am On May 26, 2009
C2H5OH:

CAn you please make up your mind?  You yourself accused her of cheating.  I was only going with the flow of your post.
Your girl is here because she has reason to be worried.  She got caught playing the dude, now she pays the price.

yea because everyone was saying she was cheating and I reread her post and didn't find evidence of that there. I was also going with the flow of YOUR post. lol
her writing is not very clear and like tope said, she is omitting somethings that are important to figuring things out.
of course she has reason to be worried.  lol
I just thought that it must be really serious for a girlfriend to be scared to tell her bf she was at her male friend's house because of "male friend trust issues" In that situation, then partial blame def. goes to the bf, in my opinion.  why remain in a relationship like that?
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 12:43am On May 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

Nope.

lol. Repeat to yourself: It is okay to think for yourself. it is NOT ok to follow band-wagon at all times.
oya start repeating grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 12:43am On May 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

Nope.

Lmao grin cheesy grin
I bet they both have been guilty of this offence . . .cuz i dont know why they are defending the poster so badly cheesy grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 12:44am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

lol. Repeat to yourself: It is okay to think for yourself. it is NOT ok to follow band-wagon at all times.
oya start repeating  grin grin grin

Its def michellin . . . . im sure of it grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Sauron1: 12:46am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

oya start repeating grin grin grin

Follow band-wagon?
I read situations well and make ma deductions.
This girl is GUILTY as charged.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 12:47am On May 26, 2009
mandycini:

I get what you guys are saying,but He wouldnt have been happy if I told him I was with a guy, i just couldnt tell him,

Why can't she tell him she is at a guy's place undecided Isn't it because she was scared of his controlling nature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Disclose Your Earnings To Your Wife? / Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? / How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.