Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ (78786 Views)

I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! / I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by kilode100(f): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

Is that supposed to get me aroused or finally summarise my already lingering theory of how much of a slut you are(if you're a girl).

... And you haven't banged a slut before? Please cheesy cheesy
Rme**

35 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
Okay. And u didn't turn up cos??
bcaus i was in lagos island and u the mainlands.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by TrapLORD(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2015
ssoftapple:
bcaus i was in lagos island and u the mainlands.
sharrap dia!
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
sharrap dia!
shut in there!!! i had enough ladies to bang in vgc
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Justicealh3(m): 11:10am On Nov 28, 2015
U're just an idiot...
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by starG7(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Then thunder will soon sleep wit u..nonsensical nonsense angry
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by idu1(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Chanchit:
Well its not really a taboo, but its complicated.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Harbosede02:
yu ehn...where is my cake? angry
Babe iyaf finish grin
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Bugatie:
#worldly people
exactly bro
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by TrapLORD(m): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2015
ssoftapple:
shut in there!!! i had enough ladies to bang in vgc
Don't make me start with you this beautiful saturday morning.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by dammytosh: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2015
I hate all this end time nonsense people used to type but this is actually an end time sex and end time relationship.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
Don't make me start with you this beautiful saturday morning.
shhhh!!! i said when d cats are in a meeting, a rat dare not near there lest he wnt live to tell d story.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by leksbore(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2015
aye yin ti baje embarassed
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by pareto(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Foundational bondage and spirit of polygamy.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Chanchit:
Well its not really a taboo, but its complicated.
You described the whole story with much ease. Nice one
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Kalani: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2015
rawpadgin:
u see ur life

ok, let me process this

if u guys eventually get married ur dad will become u father inlove because u re getting married to his(step)daughter

ur step mum will become ur mother inlove too

the father inlove and mother inlove was intentional ba?? I hope so
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by TrapLORD(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2015
ssoftapple:
shhhh!!! i said when d cats are in a meeting, a rat dare not near there lest he wnt live to tell d story.
mumu
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Elchalz(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2015
you no get talk

ode

u don come front page nah cryyou no get talk

ode

u don come front page nah
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Sijo01(f): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2015
End time Chris.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
mumu
it is only a mumu that knows a mumu
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by KINGDAV2015(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2015
" They say unless we finish they will throw me out and tell my girlfriend. I really don’t know what to do now. I am so confused."

ABOMINATION!

Finish what now

You need a real spiritual deliverance.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by joystickextend1(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2015
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Blazinraj01(f): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2015
Gossip Girl sad
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by franco3075q(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2015
Ur mama marry her papa, now u wnt marry her as ur mama do abi? Odi ok, in inlaw double honour, make una just dey fire dey go, God don do am 4 una, nonesense, u even get liver carry am come nairaland.....mchwwwwwww
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by kolawole247: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2015
That's what is known as INCEST is the act of the Devil . You need to stop and break the convenant between both of you and ask for forgivness from God. You are laying a bad foundation for your unborn children if you do not take this steps the wrath of God is inevitable and you might find your kids doing this to each other . Please STOP .
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by babington91(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2015
Stupid fellow
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Ayt27(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=Consultville post=40479260]I have been having an affair with my step sister. I know it’s wrong but we love one another so much. I am 25, she is 21. My mum married her dad 10 years ago and we got on from the moment we first met. She lived with her mum and we only met at birthdays and Christmas. Then two years ago, she finished school and got a job near where we live, so she came to stay with us.
My girlfriend and I have been dating for three years and everyone thinks we are going to get married and settle down soon. I thought so too until a few months ago.

Mum and my step-dad went away for the weekend when my girlfriend was at her sister’s party, so my step sister and I were alone in the house.We had a bottle of wine and watched a movie, snuggled up together on the settee. It felt so comfortable, we turned to each other and kissed to say good night, but the kiss was electric.

Suddenly, we were all over one another. It got very passionate and in the end we went upstairs and made love. It felt so natural and so right. We expected to feel regrets in the morning but we had a wonderful day together, making love and acting like a real couple. Our relationship has carried on since though I’ve been feeling more and more uneasy about deceiving my girlfriend.

We decided we should tell my mum and her dad last week. We hoped they would be understanding and help us decide what to do but they were both very angry. They say unless we finish they will throw me out and tell my girlfriend. I really don’t know what to do now. I am so confused.

From Chris

Hey easy pickings, I could bang a girl that's not my Mother or Father's child, even if her Mother is married to my Father.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Ikem11(m): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2015
Tonel09:
U r very stupid by dating ur step sis... . U even have a girl friend.... Wat if you mistakenly give her Belle nko
definitely there will be END TIME marriage
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by preciousMI1(f): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2015
continue... end time siblings
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by joyandfaith: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2015
you will reap what you sow. illicit sex is destroying homes and producing bastards that will turn to criminals. we are no longer safe
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Orikinla(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2015
Consultville:
I have been having an affair with my step sister. I know it’s wrong but we love one another so much. I am 25, she is 21. My mum married her dad 10 years ago and we got on from the moment we first met. She lived with her mum and we only met at birthdays and Christmas. Then two years ago, she finished school and got a job near where we live, so she came to stay with us.
My girlfriend and I have been dating for three years and everyone thinks we are going to get married and settle down soon. I thought so too until a few months ago.

Mum and my step-dad went away for the weekend when my girlfriend was at her sister’s party, so my step sister and I were alone in the house.We had a bottle of wine and watched a movie, snuggled up together on the settee. It felt so comfortable, we turned to each other and kissed to say good night, but the kiss was electric.

Suddenly, we were all over one another. It got very passionate and in the end we went upstairs and made love. It felt so natural and so right. We expected to feel regrets in the morning but we had a wonderful day together, making love and acting like a real couple. Our relationship has carried on since though I’ve been feeling more and more uneasy about deceiving my girlfriend.

We decided we should tell my mum and her dad last week. We hoped they would be understanding and help us decide what to do but they were both very angry. They say unless we finish they will throw me out and tell my girlfriend. I really don’t know what to do now. I am so confused.

From Chris

Sauce: http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/11/i-am-sleeping-with-my-step-sister/
. You don't love each other. You lust after each other. You are not in love, you are lost in lust. You are what we call vulnerable adults and majority of vulnerable adults are intellectually re-tarded. Immature and insecure. I grew up with the most beautiful step sister I have ever seen who made the covers of popular newspapers in Nigeria. But I have never seen her naked and never thought of anything sexual with her. And I also grew up with beautiful cousins and we never messed around. I have never even dated the pretty sisters of my buddies. I protect and respect them. Both of you are sick and need help. Repent and God will guide you out of your sins. If you don't repent, something horrible will happen to one of you that will be a terrible tragedy. Nothing good comes out such abominations in the end.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Chanchit: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2015
Vig86:
You described the whole story with much ease. Nice one
Tnks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.