Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt (69633 Views)

8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by richidinho(m): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
They use degrading names on her like peanut,groundnut e.t.c.

why not say "Me" instead of "Her"

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by kalus(m): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
how you take know?
Jolllyjoy:

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
akinladejo:
talking from experience
yea
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by airsaylongcon: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

I've heard some of them called iPhone
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
x.x.x™
richidinho:

why not say "Me" instead of "Her"
am not buttless nor boobless.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
airsaylongcon:

I've heard some of them called iPhone
i havent heard of that
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MzPecs(f): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Omotayor123:

I love dat grin grin
cool
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MzPecs(f): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
Medunah:

lol, very true
a male frnd sent dis to me on bbm nd said 'T, dis is soo u' , i didnt even bother replying
Wicked!

grin grin grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by GeoOla25(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ladies with small breast shouldn't take ampliclox , it might mistake it for a boil...[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by bettercreature(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

intimate did you not see the (f) on my moniker....do i look like am lez?
Watching in 4k! lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Coldfeets: 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
Decker:
To frustrate means to cause someone to feel upset and annoyed as a result of not being able to change or achieve something.

Going by the definition above, I am of the opinion that a woman who knows her worth and what she carries inside of her, despite not having big boobs or a big ass, would never be able to be frustrated by anyone.

Having big boobs and big asses isn't all there is to a woman. A woman is more than all that. There are more important qualities that make a woman attractive and admirable, and unlike boobs and asses, these qualities never fade away.

Those boobs will dry up like leaves with time, and that ass will turn repulsive as she grows older. But the things that make a woman really attractive, like her personality, her intelligence, how she relates with people and her good character, will always remain with her.

So, no one can frustrate a woman who, even though she doesn't have big boobs and a large ass, she is okay with how she looks, and understands that what she has inside of her, is better than all that superficiality.

Story for the gods.

Before you get to know a woman's personality and all that, the physical attraction must come first.

Why do you think most guys can EASILY determine whether they are going to chase the babe or not within the first few seconds of meeting her?

No boooobs. No backsiddes. Sorry babes, no date.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by richidinho(m): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
am not buttless nor boobless.

you are ...sorry to say grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Odogwu042(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
stupidity:
If na buuby, I dey make sure say I press am sotay, the thing go vex shoot out.

Tips for guys that got buubyless girlfriends:

When alone with her, tell her to take off her shirt, then tell her to do cow girl style for you. Then go under her like a mechanic. The small buuby will be right in ur face, then start pulling them as is you are milking her, pull am hard. angry no mercy.
Nor fear, they won't pull out.

Do this to her morning and night for 3months.
Cossy will congratulate her.
hahaha bros u no get joy o.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ooohyes !!! This is the thread where I belong

I know that ladies with small butt/bosoms will storm in anger trying to justify themselves. They will bash the OP. Make una just dey look cheesy

Now let's do a survey cool

Guys, click LIKE if you like ladies with small bosoms/butt, click SHARE if you like ladies with huge bosoms/butt cool

God catch u cheesy...dem like portable babes like us tongue
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Decker:
To frustrate means to cause someone to feel upset and annoyed as a result of not being able to change or achieve something.

Going by the definition above, I am of the opinion that a woman who knows her worth and what she carries inside of her, despite not having big boobs or a big ass, would never be able to be frustrated by anyone.

Having big boobs and big asses isn't all there is to a woman. A woman is more than all that. There are more important qualities that make a woman attractive and admirable, and unlike boobs and asses, these qualities never fade away.

Those boobs will dry up like leaves with time, and that ass will turn repulsive as she grows older. But the things that make a woman really attractive, like her personality, her intelligence, how she relates with people and her good character, will always remain with her.

So, no one can frustrate a woman who, even though she doesn't have big boobs and a large ass, she is okay with how she looks, and understands that what she has inside of her, is better than all that superficiality.
u make sense bro
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
Boys not Men
U are on point. 50 gbosas for u
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
Decker:

Take kiss abeg kiss kiss
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by permanentgrace(m): 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Decker:

Story story, story!!!

Guy, to be frank, you are not being fair with truth and reality. What moves a man first in a woman before he would get to discover other hidden features in her? I bet if you would even have in mind to approach a lady for conversation (with establishing a relationship in your mind) if she is not attractive to you in the first place.

Those boobs and butts and probably face are the first things that move you. Every other thing follows thereafter.

I am a die hard fan of a 'shapely bootylicious lady'. I can kill just to have those butts as mine. I dont even care much about boobs, but for butts, dont joke with me. What do i use it for, i dont know but i just love it...probably for just staring sake.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Adesiji77: 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Decker:

I am of the opinion that a woman who knows her worth and what she carries inside of her, despite not having big boobs or a big ass, would never be able to be frustrated by anyone.

Well said!

You took the bolded right out of my mouth.... smiley
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by permanentgrace(m): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
zaragal:

Take kiss abeg kiss kiss
Stop giving yourself false hope. That guy you quoted is not being honest.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:
Buh sometimes, big boobz na overload! grin
I detest LADIES with BIG BOOBS.

May be because I attend to dem daily.
I LOVE small FIRM (but not tiny) boobs.

Ask my ladies and get back to me.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by menix(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Re u saying they called you Chin Chin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by PrinceEvolution(m): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
wristbangle:
It's said that guys are normally fascinated by the looks of ladies ranging from bosom to butt, but when they discover that a lady is deficient in these endowment, their interest and chase for her depreciates.

Below are the ways guy frustrate the life of such ladies;

1. They ridicule her in public

The moment guys discover that a lady possess small bosom and butt especially when she says NO to their love proposal, they will say... "she no kuku get yansh before", "men don press piano tire 4 her body". cheesy

2. They complain bitterly about "nothing to grab" during fore play

Most time guys complain bitterly that there is no fun when having rendezvous with small endowed ladies unlike the elaborate ones. They further emphasize that there is no "pillow" to grab and lean on.

3. They find unnecessary excuse to break up with her

Because they are tired of not getting maximum satisfaction during their relationship, they will give ridiculous excuses like condemning her to be a slut, tag her a gold digger and other things in order to break up with her. You must have seen some ladies opening threads complaining that their boyfriends want them to go for bosom/butt enlargement.

4. They praise big bosom and butt ladies in front of them

Some guys will never cease to amaze me cheesy. In order to offset small butt/bosom ladies, they will heap praise on ladies with big body endowment just to intimidate their counterpart. Infact they make it look like the huge butt/bosom ladies are wife material in front of them. cheesy

5. They discourage their friends from wooing her

The way some guys analyse the shape of ladies body, one will think that they hold PHD in women affairs. That reminds me of when kinglekan came to seek advice from me and tosyne2much that he wants to woo a certain babe, we were like ''kinglekan shey u blind ni, d babe no get front and back ministry na? gringringrin".

6. They stare at other ladies passing by

It's quite funny that some guys will be staring at other ladies "ukwu" cheesy even in the presence of their girlfriend. This is one of the frustrations ladies with small bosoms/butts normally face cheesy

7. They tag them "Tomboy"

I have lost counts of situation where guys tag ladies with small butt/bosom as tomboy. Guys are like; "Me no fit date babe whey e get man body oo". See as she dey waka like man sef sad

8. They ignore their sexual advances

As vague as this may sound, yes it happens. If a lady is deficient of bosoms/butt, and she makes intimacy advances to a guy, the guy will definitely turn her down. This is another frustration dey face.

well you have spoken well on the obvious but pls now do another write up about greedy guys who likes free for all...i mean av no preference as they just want pleasure at all cost..whether u lekpa or orobo dem nor send just to fakafiki..i av such as friends...and am sure alot are here too..
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
SlimAdenike:
I have small butt and boobs and I'm proud of it,guys who are interested in me will like with or without big butt/boobs or small butt/boobs.

I can't kill myself over something that will eventually become big wahala when I'm 60 and above.

U are right dear but can u marry a guy with small joystick? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Ahmeduana(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

THEM NO SEE AM SAY SHE NO GET THOSE THEY USED IN DEGRADING HER BEFORE THE APPROACH HER? OR THEIR EYES THEY BLIND TO SEE SAY SHE THEY SHE BE LEPACIOUS BEFORE THEY ASKED FOR A DATE?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by PrinceEvolution(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
permanentgrace:
guy u av said it all...the minus upwards is the plus downwards..some guys also like improper fraction big lactose but no yansh...vice versa..but me am afraid of big yansh no lactose..cuz doze gals like to compensate for the defects..they will make u forget abt breasts..culled from experience#

Story story, story!!!

Guy, to be frank, you are not being fair with truth and reality. What moves a man first in a woman before he would get to discover other hidden features in her? I bet if you would even have in mind to approach a lady for conversation (with establishing a relationship in your mind) if she is not attractive to you in the first place.

Those boobs and butts and probably face are the first things that move you. Every other thing follows thereafter.

I am a die hard fan of a 'shapely bootylicious lady'. I can kill just to have those butts as mine. I dont even care much about boobs, but for butts, dont joke with me. What do i use it for, i dont know but i just love it...probably for just staring sake.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
permanentgrace:

Story story, story!!!

I so much love this response bro. The person u quoted no doubt said something meaningful but I think he is not being fair to himself which u have done much justice to his wa of reasoning.

Nice one bro
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by brilliant5(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
Counter thread pls. Lwkmd
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
brilliant5:
Counter thread pls. Lwkmd

Tosyne2much is reloading it, don't worry
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
Decker:

you made all the sense in the world....thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.