Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt (69643 Views)

8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by kechywillz(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
stupidity:
If na buuby, I dey make sure say I press am sotay, the thing go vex shoot out.

Tips for guys that got buubyless girlfriends:

When alone with her, tell her to take off her shirt, then tell her to do cow girl style for you. Then go under her like a mechanic. The small buuby will be right in ur face, then start pulling them as is you are milking her, pull am hard. angry no mercy.
Nor fear, they won't pull out.

Do this to her morning and night for 3months.
Cossy will congratulate her.
Lol,dis guy na real stupid man u be grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Lordnewton1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
They use degrading names on her like peanut,groundnut e.t.c.

from experience bah ?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
searchiing4love:

U too like romance section haba. any topic wey get dick, breasst, butt, toto, epon dey always attract you undecided better change ur ways
Wetin concern u self? cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
kechywillz:

Lol,dis guy na real stupid man u be grin

The guy na confirm werey grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by scholes23(m): 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
henrylowe:
You are one of the dumbest people I have seen on this forum. You know nothing but will always want to claim you know all. You are always found on every thread trying to make every OP seem like he's wrong or something

I still see no reason why you had to start defining some unnecessary terms. To garner likes ryt ? That's pathetic

People are here for different reasons. Some are here just to catch fun and laugh things out. If you are sensible as you think, your right sense of reasoning should have guided you to see the hilarity in this post, rather than spewing gibberish to garner likes

Not everyone takes nairaland as if it's a business organization, just as you are taking it.

OMO SEE BASHING

FATALITY.................#DIES
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by PrinceEvolution(m): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
Odogwu042:
hahaha bros u no get joy o.
the chap misplace d joy i swear down him get fantasies...

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by olabolawasiu(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
Randyhot:
9, They let her foot the bills..be it in a restaurant or a chalet where the kpanshing took place if at all.
10 they rarely call them up..even when they do, it is to request of one favour or the other and gets mad when its not met.
Lol i have one like that i used to despise before, but today she is in europe studying hard and enjoying life and am here shouting lalasticlala!!!
Sorry guy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by creamyworkz: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
so i stumbled upon dis picture

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by coolar: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
You will never see Romanciella on this thread grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by PrinceEvolution(m): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
u knw not everybody are humorous,some even frustrate comedians...when they are taking life too serious others are laughing out stress and scoring points with another bigbooty and lactose laced cutie telling her shey oti mo kpe it is my fantasy to fa ta si!lol
henrylowe:
You are one of the dumbest people I have seen on this forum. You know nothing but will always want to claim you know all. You are always found on every thread trying to make every OP seem like he's wrong or something

I still see no reason why you had to start defining some unnecessary terms. To garner likes ryt ? That's pathetic

People are here for different reasons. Some are here just to catch fun and laugh things out. If you are sensible as you think, your right sense of reasoning should have guided you to see the hilarity in this post, rather than spewing gibberish to garner likes

Not everyone takes nairaland as if it's a business organization, just as you are taking it.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Urine: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rubbish thread! Some of us actually find women like that sexy.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MzPecs(f): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
EVILFOREST:

I detest LADIES with BIG BOOBS.

May be because I attend to dem daily.
I LOVE small FIRM (but not tiny) boobs.

Ask my ladies and get back to me.
Badt guy! wink
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by robosky02(m): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
she go soon will the award for "romanus of the year 2015"

cc: prettythicksme

searchiing4love:

U too like romance section haba. any topic wey get dick, breasst, butt, toto, epon dey always attract you undecided better change ur ways
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by PrinceEvolution(m): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
chaptersix:
some girls just flat like slice bread
some even thin so tey dem nor need xray cuz if u place dem under sun like dis u go just see all the skeletal system...na blessing in disguise for dem..yrs back in sch..my frnd told me something i will never forget he said he likes booty cuz its painful hitting slice bread from the rear and he doesnt want too damage his abdominal organs and no encouragement from lekpas as somtimes in d dark u av to search for dem on bed..lol
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
IzonOwei:
you made all the sense in the world....thank you

You are welcome.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
Adesiji77:

Well said!
You took the bolded right out of my mouth.... smiley
Good to know.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
zaragal:

Take kiss abeg kiss kiss

wink
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Abbykem:
u make sense bro

Good to know.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
permanentgrace:

Stop giving yourself false hope. That guy you quoted is not being honest.

U no need to tell me nah....me I knw...Btw which false hope...u well @ all?? angry
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by repogirl(f): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
Decker:
To frustrate means to cause someone to feel upset and annoyed as a result of not being able to change or achieve something.

Going by the definition above, I am of the opinion that a woman who knows her worth and what she carries inside of her, despite not having big boobs or a big ass, would never be able to be frustrated by anyone.

Having big boobs and big asses isn't all there is to a woman. A woman is more than all that. There are more important qualities that make a woman attractive and admirable, and unlike boobs and asses, these qualities never fade away.

Those boobs will dry up like leaves with time, and that ass will turn repulsive as she grows older. But the things that make a woman really attractive, like her personality, her intelligence, how she relates with people and her good character, will always remain with her.

So, no one can frustrate a woman who, even though she doesn't have big boobs and a large ass, she is okay with how she looks, and understands that what she has inside of her, is better than all that superficiality.
on point!
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
PrinceEvolution:
well you have spoken well on the obvious but pls now do another write up about greedy guys who likes free for all...i mean av no preference as they just want pleasure at all cost..whether u lekpa or orobo dem nor send just to fakafiki..i av such as friends...and am sure alot are here too..

Okay sire. Lol
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by repogirl(f): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
There is someone for everyone, ladies! Big boo'bs or Assets wink don't define you, so don't dwell on what the randy small minded OP has to say on the issue. angry
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by steady986(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
SlimAdenike:
I have small butt and boobs and I'm proud of it,guys who are interested in me will like with or without big butt/boobs or small butt/boobs.

I can't kill myself over something that will eventually become big wahala when I'm 60 and above.
And you're cute af, you don't have problem jare wink
SlimAdenike:
I have small butt and boobs and I'm proud of it,guys who are interested in me will like with or without big butt/boobs or small butt/boobs.

I can't kill myself over something that will eventually become big wahala when I'm 60 and above.
And you're cute af, you don't have problem jare.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by permanentgrace(m): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
zaragal:

U no need to tell me nah....me I knw...Btw which false hope...u well @ all?? angry

False hope in the sense that the guy you quoted through his post almost made you to believe that men value hidden beauties in a woman than physicallity. That is a big lie. Those boobs and butts are primary attractions and almost no man would approach a lady who lacks the aforementioned for a serious relationship.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Omotayor123(f): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
SlimAdenike:

grin I like this... That's makes us two cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by HaneefahRN(f): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
permanentgrace:

False hope in the sense that the guy you quoted through his post almost made you to believe that men value hidden beauties in a woman than physicallity. That is a big lie. Those boobs and butts are primary attractions and almost no man would approach a lady who lacks the aforementioned for a serious relationship.
Biggest lie ever, so who marries the slim ladies? U shld know not every guy likes overload. Although most guys like big bust and butt
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by steady986(m): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
Omotayor123:
grin I like this... That's makes us two cheesy
You dey form slim shady, u no look ur picture well?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by HaneefahRN(f): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
I feel so happy abt my stature anytime I see old women who have big ass. My bad mind wld always imagine the ukwu they had been using to do swag then don turn problem. God pls, I don't want to add unnecessary fat o. I'm loving my slim look.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
permanentgrace:

I don't believe dat...real MEN know wat they want and believe me it has little to nothing to do with the physique
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Omotayor123(f): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
steady986:
You dey form slim shady, u no look ur picture well?
shocked Gbeborun undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.