Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. (69664 Views)

Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Wow! Another Niaja University Student S/ex Video Leak/ed Out! This Is Worst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by farem: 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You outta be ashamed of yerself for makin' this thread!!

You don't have to blame him. Every one has a life ambition (destiny). He has got life ambition (Mastery in sleeping with dogs in life ). What a derailed destiny. Congratulate him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
farem:

You don't have to blame him. Every one has a life ambition (destiny). He has got life ambition (Mastery in sleeping with dogs in life ). What a derailed destiny. Congratulate him!
He's the one doin' playin' with hearts/heads an lives
But the ladies he's toying with get called dogs undecided
An I'm ta congratulate him undecided undecided
When you get your views right,mention me.Bye.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by zeongeon: 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
chayomastic:
u think this thread is educating the guys....its actually an eye opener for girls.
so pls continue, cuz we are learning.
No matter how much he reveals and how much you girls learn, you girls will still fall harder for same tricks, lies and manipulation... seems since the fall of woman to the lies of the serpent it has been registered in the DnA of women to like being lied to, manipulated, tricked or deceived.

If u girls on this thread vex me with your comments I will create a thread on the "serpentine technique" that when applied will get guyz laying all you nairaland girls even the married once...

13 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
xendra:
i tire oo..isnt that wat they should be looking for, assuming dey had the right mind, every guy can get one girl or another to sleep with him dis days...it is finding love that is hard if he is really sensible he should have learnt dat by now since he is so experienced. And dey are claiming being heart broken as if they were ever capable of loving.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
zeongeon:
No matter how much he reveals and how much you girls learn, you girls will still fall harder for same tricks, lies and manipulation... seems since the fall of woman to the lies of the serpent it has been registered in the DnA of women to like being lied to, manipulated, tricked or deceived.

If u girls on this thread vex me with your comments I will create a thread on the "serpentine technique" that when applied will get guyz laying all you nairaland girls even the married once...
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by UnimkeAk(m): 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
FrankLampard:

It is not as if I don't have anything doing sha. What I do is this: I go to big shops, eateries and big businesses (farms, filling stations and co) on a specific day and I submit my proposal to design their desire website for them.

So when I get the job, I do all my designs at home, so people see me as a jobless dude, because I'm always at home.

But will be getting my first car by mid this yr. Looking forward to it.

I'm still looking for job tho.

Dude getting a car will increase your chances with the ladies by over a 1000 times

A naija babe will see u drive just Once ; but she will always be asking you if you driving whenever you call her.

12 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by zeongeon: 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
chayomastic:
and that is why u will marry a woman who wud be shagging ur neighbour. since u believe all women are hoes u wud end wit1. Despite ds thread i still believe nt all men are d same.
There is nothing new in what u just said, is it today men started marrying women who sleep around.

Please tell me something new
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by incognito1(m): 4:26am On Mar 10, 2016
People like you are the easiest to get. Reminds me of one fine chick in unilag way back who used to brag that no dude in school can lay her. At the end,it was one ugly muthafucker that bleeped her and started sharing the video via Bluetooth to every tom,Dick and Harry. Just chill and enjoy the thread.
Vikky014:
in ur small mind you think the gurl dnt visit nairaland
besides your tricks cant work for me

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Dfinex(f): 6:12am On Mar 10, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

In my many years as a psychology Marketer, I have discovered that the "Rule of Generalization" applies to all. Humans have a general way of thinking and it can be manipulated to your own advantage!

Op is applying the same steps. Which are:

1) Find your Targer

2) Break the Ice: Say something that will interest the other person

3) Locate the persons Emotional cravings and hit it high: Research shows that "Humans reason emotionally and justify it with logic" We have different types of Emotions!
a) fear
b) Greed
c) Shame: E.g A girl is shamed at her age, no bf yet. Or that all her friends are dating except her!
d) Attention
There are 6 of them, but I won't reveal all

4) Maintain that high level of Emotional balance till you get what you want.

This law applies to all spheres of life, but OP is comingu from a romantic aspect. Good for him, and I love it.

Moreover I keep playing girls with this Laws even though I have repented. So it works in MARKETING, Dating, 419, etc!!

God Bless all of US!

ok...fine. u have met ur target and she's totally indifferent towards u...How do u break the ice? then talk more of locating her emotional cravings .

for example : if I as a lady don't find guys that approach ladies randomly interesting and u just did that. ...bro sorry o, cos there will be no hearing u out.....left alone knowing my emotional cravings, lolssss.

we may not have the capacity to detect a lie accurately but truth is if we are sensitive enough we maybe able to see through deception. .the issue is that we are just too lazy to even think for ourselves that's why any packaged garbage that comes our way we just fall cheaply for him.

And talking about generalization working in marketing. ....that sounds funny cos u are sounding like u have not met intending clients who just shuts u out upon mentioning of a particular product. Before those rules u made mention of will work it means u would have already gone the extra mile to download the client's profile and then work assiduously towards changing whatever bias he has before now.

the rule of generalization is faulty as it's only correct in building models around the world. in human dealings what it does is create prejudicial behaviours that may be very detrimental to our social wellbeing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Vikky014(f): 6:32am On Mar 10, 2016
incognito1:
People like you are the easiest to get. Reminds me of one fine chick in unilag way back who used to brag that no dude in school can lay her. At the end,it was one ugly muthafucker that bleeped her and started sharing the video via Bluetooth to every tom,Dick and Harry. Just chill and enjoy the thread.
dude i dnt visit guys neither do i discuss my problem or beg for something from any guy. so tell me how u will get me
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Dexema(m): 7:39am On Mar 10, 2016
Vikky014:
dude i dnt visit guys neither do i discuss my problem or beg for something from any guy. so tell me how u will get me
sorry for interrupting, but you need not be all "walled up", you know why I said that? some "evil" guys won't mind stalking and studying you till you eventually fall "in love " with them only for them to chop and clean mouth, some "cray" guys can go that far. which I think is worse.

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Vikky014(f): 7:41am On Mar 10, 2016
Dexema:
sorry for interrupting, but you need not be all "walled up", you know why I said that? some "evil" guys won't mind stalking and studying you till you eventually fall "in love " with them only for them to chop and clean mouth, some "cray" guys can go that far. which I think is worse.
i dnt give chance for a stalker..
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by misspicy(f): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
My niggas here talking real ish, ok, let me sit and lend a few words on the subject matter. cool
cheesy For your mind you sef abi the thing shey? tongue
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Dexema(m): 7:50am On Mar 10, 2016
Vikky014:
i dnt give chance for a stalker..
then your security system must be tighter than that of Guantanamo bay, now my question is... how do you intend to get a "good " guy in your crosshairs with this sort of white house security system. I should have butressed my point with a yoruba adage I learnt but I'm not so sure you would understand.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by misspicy(f): 8:04am On Mar 10, 2016
fyneboi79:
I concur cos he is casting our techniques to the whole world. Don't kiss and tell grin and besides this kind of life isn't meant for every guy. Its actually a weakness when you can't keep ur hands off the women and its nothing to be proud of

No need telling bruh,they will know the effect along the line,most womanizers have dozens of babies outside wedluck and are finding it difficult to keep the children in one piece,but trust me,it will be too late to reconsider,because their dicks would have been conditioned to roam about (we call them dogs around here tongue)

A Yoruba adage says,when a mother is screaming on her child,"don't kill me" it will get to a stage she will scream at him with "don't kill yourself".

4 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:25am On Mar 10, 2016
misspicy:

cheesy For your mind you sef abi the thing shey? tongue

Noooooo me na learner na, i just won lend them micro phone to peak louder ... grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by xendra: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2016
PushPlay:

Don't be too much in a hurry ma!

I will soon get to the part where you ladies fall helplessly in love. grin
haha! i havnt been able to follow all youve been writing, but so far i can honestly say u know what you are saying, and i appreciate d fact that some of you guys know it is the girls dat dont know what they want or are desperate. as for me, after u get all this right i put you through my own test. you fail you go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by misspicy(f): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Noooooo me na learner na, i just won lend them micro phone to peak louder ... grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by incognito1(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2016
It doesn't work that way. Just relax abeg.
Vikky014:
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 10, 2016
Dfinex:

ok...fine. u have met ur target and she's totally indifferent towards u...How do u break the ice? then talk more of locating her emotional cravings .

for example : if I as a lady don't find guys that approach ladies randomly interesting and u just did that. ...bro sorry o, cos there will be no hearing u out.....left alone knowing my emotional cravings, lolssss.

we may not have the capacity to detect a lie accurately but truth is if we are sensitive enough we maybe able to see through deception. .the issue is that we are just too lazy to even think for ourselves that's why any packaged garbage that comes our way we just fall cheaply for him.

And talking about generalization working in marketing. ....that sounds funny cos u are sounding like u have not met intending clients who just shuts u out upon mentioning of a particular product. Before those rules u made mention of will work it means u would have already gone the extra mile to download the client's profile and then work assiduously towards changing whatever bias he has before now.

the rule of generalization is faulty as it's only correct in building models around the world. in human dealings what it does is create prejudicial behaviours that may be very detrimental to our social wellbeing.

*Claps*

Impressive...

But

When I say target, I mean someone I have researched about.

Before I sell any product to a client, I try as fast as possible to establish rapport. Then from there, I make my Pitch my product.

I meet a lady, I establish rapport, you see me as "Just a friend" with my good "break ice method".

I start qualifying you immediately to know if you are someone that will fall easily or the "hard to get" type.

After that, I know the next line of action to take.

Different prospects, Different Methods!!

Meanwhile.....

I love your knowledge of psychology.!!

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Kingsasian(m): 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Koleman:
why gals d vex Na? continue joor. so far the summary of the whole gist is " how to exploit the greed of ladies to Ur advantage"
you are so on point bro. I think that should be the title/topic of the thread.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Kingsasian(m): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
400billionman:

In order of relevance

1. BEAUTY. That girl must be a stunner. My first attraction.

2. INTELLIGENCE. She must be bright and her tenses must be right. You send me text message and i cant read the meaning. NO.

3. CHARACTER. She must not answer every jack that says hello. I love girls who have shame and can say NO. When i am there or not.

4. SEX. She must do well in the department.

5. HOME KEEPER. Dress bed, sweep, clean and cook well.

If she has these, bro she is good. Not exhauative though..
EXCELLENT!

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
So sorry i've been unavoidably absent and to be honest, i've learnt a lot from the comments so far...No one has the monopoly of knowledge. Hence, i am also open to learning...

Someone talked about the serpentine techniques...Hmmm! That's somewhat interesting. wink
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
frankman365:

Bros lets Chat privately. My email is sesarspalace@gmail.Com
I realy need your assistance in some issues.

Just follow me up and i will dm you.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by precisionindepth: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
funny
PushPlay:
When you talk about women and their way of thinking , I must say they vary according to different cultures.

To get laid by a Nigerian girl takes extra ordinary things and trust me it isn't all about your money or swag.

I have to tell you this, the last girl I got laid cost me less than 500 Naira and I must say we shagged many times before I quit and she even begged but I knew I was done and had to move on.

That doesn't mean she's cheap, I only brought in my A game to get what I wanted. She even told me about guys who came with their money and swag and she asked if she could "chop" their money.

Ofcourse I had to act the good guy, so I told her she shouldn't.

As I speak now, I just spoke to another girl tonight and hopefully she will be visiting tomorrow for her first gig. grin

My next post will highlight what you need to convince a lady your are worth her body and time.

Comments are welcome. wink

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by genuineone: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
DO SOMETHING BETTER WITH YOUR LIFE, PEOPLE ARE OUT THERE MAKING MILLIONS, YOU ARE THERE CHASING GIRLS AROUND. YOU HAD BETTER DESIST NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Hackerjay(m): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Thought am already a boss in this game until i started seeing some techniques and new words... Well, everybody is king at his lane..
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
I have to confess that getting layed is the easiest thing an adult male can do now, just have a place to urself. U dont have to spend a dime and u dont have to be in love. It seems that once u can get to ask a lady to visot u or come spend the weekend, ur certainly gonna smash.....

Dont give her d option of refusing just go like " come spend next weekend with me" and a typical Naija girl would say " im going somewhere next weekend" instead of "lol, what do u take me for, weekend ko"

If she says shes going somewhere tell her that no probs, u would go to the market prior to when she visits, dont dwell on her visiting, dont make it seem like a biggy......

I dont know if it comes with being an adult or just the society cos i could barely get laid 3years back.....

Naija women need to be more selfish with se.x i got friends who would dump a girl or withraw from her cos she was tooo easy to smash or flirt with.

Be disciplined

6 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Vikky014:
in ur small mind you think the gurl dnt visit nairaland
besides your tricks cant work for me

smiley
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by xendra: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
UnimkeAk:

Dude getting a car will increase your chances with the ladies by over a 1000 times

A naija babe will see u drive just Once ; but she will always be asking you if you driving whenever you call her.
hahahaha..u are not serious oo....so she no fit ask again?
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Dfinex(f): 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

*Claps*

Impressive...

But

When I say target, I mean someone I have researched about.

Before I sell any product to a client, I try as fast as possible to establish rapport. Then from there, I make my Pitch my product.

I meet a lady, I establish rapport, you see me as "Just a friend" with my good "break ice method".

I start qualifying you immediately to know if you are someone that will fall easily or the "hard to get" type.

After that, I know the next line of action to take.

Different prospects, Different Methods!!

Meanwhile.....

I love your knowledge of psychology.!!

lolsss.....now are you trying to play a fast one on me?
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Vikky014(f): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dexema:
then your security system must be tighter than that of Guantanamo bay, now my question is... how do you intend to get a "good " guy in your crosshairs with this sort of white house security system. I should have butressed my point with a yoruba adage I learnt but I'm not so sure you would understand.
i flow with responsible men that doubles as family frnds not a sex freak or a playboy. so yes i will marry one of them..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

These Hot Ghanaian Twin Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.