Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. (69663 Views)

Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Wow! Another Niaja University Student S/ex Video Leak/ed Out! This Is Worst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by fulfillbill(m): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Vikky014:
i flow with responsible men that doubles as family frnds not a sex freak or a playboy. so yes i will marry one of them..

Na lie jor...some of your friends maybe play boys

3 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Vikky014(f): 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
fulfillbill:

Na lie jor...some of your friends maybe play boys
lol. they dnt play with me nah.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by fulfillbill(m): 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
Vikky014:
lol. they dnt play with me nah.

How do you know that?
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Vikky014(f): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
fulfillbill:

How do you know that?
bc i'm nt in any sexual relationship with any of them.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by fulfillbill(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Vikky014:
bc i'm nt in any sexual relationship with any of them.

You and this your fear of sex sef... so you never change?

Been a while.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Vikky014(f): 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
fulfillbill:

You and this your fear of sex sef... so you never change?

Been a while.
lol. i dey ooo. i no dey fear sex oo. nt just interested in stealing it small small. i want it whn it will be happening anytime. any day wtout fearing Anybody and God
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
Very interesting!

As for me I don't do much work.

I'm trying in my academics and I score well. I learn how to balance play, work and studies.

I'd say most ladies (perhaps students) are attracted to intelligent guys and I really don't know why.

However, I give them what they want, whenever they come around.

NB: They all know I don't do relationships and they like me that way.

My conclusion: Be successful in your academics, work, etc and women will come naturally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Pearlmarvy: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
What moral lesson are you trying to relay: it could be your sister you know
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Dexema(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Vikky014:
i flow with responsible men that doubles as family frnds not a sex freak or a playboy. so yes i will marry one of them..
even that plan isn't foolproof, the devil lurks in the shadows of men, he can be found in the details....
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by fulfillbill(m): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Vikky014:
lol. i dey ooo. i no dey fear sex oo. nt just interested in stealing it small small. i want it whn it will be happening anytime. any day wtout fearing Anybody and God

ok cool...anyhow you want am

You no dey, you been run as usual.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by fulfillbill(m): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Vikky014:

You no dey, you been run as usual, na school abi work?
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Vikky014(f): 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
fulfillbill:

You no dey, you been run as usual, na school abi work?
i don finish sch, awaiting NYSC batch B time table. na work
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by fulfillbill(m): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Vikky014:
i don finish sch, awaiting NYSC batch B time table. na work

Nice.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by jaywise(m): 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Keep it coming Op. I'm certainly picking some points
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Obiwannn: 5:19am On Mar 11, 2016
lovedbyall1992:
Very interesting!

As for me I don't do much work.

I'm trying in my academics and I score well. I learn how to balance play, work and studies.

I'd say most ladies (perhaps students) are attracted to intelligent guys and I really don't know why.

However, I give them what they want, whenever they come around.

NB: They all know I don't do relationships and they like me that way.

My conclusion: Be successful in your academics, work, etc and women will come naturally.
@bolded, Das ist alles!
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Haywhymido(m): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2016
halfricanadian:

Do u av a gf?
Do u av conscience at all?

shocked shocked shocked shocked my God hope u conduct hiv test on dose girls sha
the thing don pain u lol
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by mrsage(m): 8:15am On Mar 11, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

In my many years as a psychology Marketer, I have discovered that the "Rule of Generalization" applies to all. Humans have a general way of thinking and it can be manipulated to your own advantage!

Op is applying the same steps. Which are:

1) Find your Targer

2) Break the Ice: Say something that will interest the other person

3) Locate the persons Emotional cravings and hit it high: Research shows that "Humans reason emotionally and justify it with logic" We have different types of Emotions!
a) fear
b) Greed
c) Shame: E.g A girl is shamed at her age, no bf yet. Or that all her friends are dating except her!
d) Attention
There are 6 of them, but I won't reveal all

4) Maintain that high level of Emotional balance till you get what you want.

This law applies to all spheres of life, but OP is coming from a romantic aspect. Good for him, and I love it.

Moreover I keep playing girls with this Laws even though I have repented. So it works in MARKETING, Dating, 419, etc!!

God Bless all of US!

True
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2016
PushPlay:
Keep the conversation going

This is where the buck usually stops for most guys but if you're lucky or your game is an A plus then your chances are high with just anyone. wink

It's all about shared interests, history or affiliation.

Now get this clear. If it isn't a one night stand and the girl believes you are a potential boyfriend which you want to convince her you are, then there has to be something both of you must identify with together.

Interests could range from hobbies to music, movies, even something as little as your favourite past time. Your history. And affiliation could be your tribe, culture, religion, denomination e.t.c.

Once you have identified a common ground, then she feels more comfortable with you and tend to open up more.

This is where you must up your ante and get her hooked.

Next is identifying her weak spot or entry point.
HMM RUKKYDELTA ON MY MIND

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You outta be ashamed of yerself for makin' this thread!!
IM enjoying the thread
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Rukkydelta(f): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
HMM RUKKYDELTA ON MY MIND
tongue You won't succeed

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2016
Rukkydelta:

tongue You won't succeed
LOL are we not from the same locality? atleast we share a lot of common interest
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Rukkydelta(f): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LOL are we not from the same locality? atleast we share a lot of common interest

I'm married to Jesus Lordsamurai leave me alone
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2016
Rukkydelta:

I'm married to Jesus Lordsamurai leave me alone
lol ure my sister so its hard to be seperated 4rm u, erm when is ur sch celebrating matric? i wanna be there and u already know where i will stay 4 d week.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Rukkydelta(f): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
lol ure my sister so its hard to be seperated 4rm u, erm when is ur sch celebrating matric? i wanna be there and u already know where i will stay 4 d week.

Your plan has already failed cheesy ........Matric has already pass, We are already done with our first semester exams and always remember that you are my ughelli brother
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by blaxx: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2016
Nice thread. I see nothing wrong here. rather, ladies should use this as a guideline and lookout for predators.

Not all girls will fall for this trick. Some like it "straight to the point", others prefer this pattern...

OP, good work.

3 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by blaxx: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2016
At some point, you'll discover sex isn't everything.

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by blaxx: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2016
How to make most naija girls sleep with you?
Get Money in excess.

remember DjKhalids Hold You Down Video... the scene where he was giving her money anyhow.

with such money, you'll bang plenty naija girls.

3 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by klenton(m): 11:57am On Mar 11, 2016
PushPlay:
In the process of keeping the conversation, you should be able to identify her weak spots or entry points like i would prefer to call it.

Some girls are desperate to find a husband. This is where you propose to her that you are ready and willing to start a family with her.
Other girls just want a guy who would fill in for her financial needs. This is where you would make financial promises.

While some girls are just plain freaky and would prefer a guy who'd give them wild sex. By all means, make her understand why you are the best man for the job. wink

Human needs varies according to individuals so it is not limited to the ones i listed above.

Some might even need academic assistance. Maybe they've been struggling to pass an exam. Your job would be to become that brainy guy who would help her pass the exams or at least help her in one way or the other.

The list is endless my people.

My point here is that you become indispensable and the first guy she will call up on when the need arises.

This now leads us to the next stage where you walk the talk.

Don't just read without leaving comments else i might have to stop updating this thread and move on.

Just go on pls
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Your plan has already failed cheesy ........Matric has already pass, We are already done with our first semester exams and always remember that you are my ughelli brother
lol sad face!!! well when there is life, there is hope.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, we are gradually approaching the conclusion of this thread.

By now, anyone following every of my post should be able to get to the point where he seduces his target with exaggerated truths or better yet smooth talk. This is when she sub consciously gives you an approval as a potential sex partner.

Then you have to start giving hints about sex. Please don't mistake this for outright demand for sex. Most girls find this appalling and you will automatically be termed a pervert. You have to be very subtle in your approach and manner for example, you could end your conversations with lines like 'kisses and hugs'. You could also complement a part of your body you find really attractive. For example, we all know some of our ladies like taking pictures while turning their back. Why do you think they do that? Ofcourse they want you to appreciate their sexy curves and pay them complements. So you could easily say her butt looks sexy. Same goes for other parts of her body.

While still seducing here, please please and please, don't bombard her with call and sms.

Most people find this irritating. Even myself!

I've made such mistakes in the past and i see a lot of guys make this same mistake. As a guy, just imagine you have a girl who calls you 5 times in a day. Won't you get tired of picking her calls?

Ladies feel exactly the same way when a guy bombards them with calls.

3 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
PushPlay:
Ladies and gentlemen, we are gradually approaching the conclusion of this thread.

By now, anyone following every of my post should be able to get to the point where he seduces his target with exaggerated truths or better This is when she sub consciously gives you an approval as a potential sex partner.

Then you have to start giving hints about sex. Please don't mistake this for outright demand for sex. Most girls find this appalling and you will automatically be termed a pervert. You have to be very subtle in your approach and manner for example, you could end your conversations with lines like 'kisses and hugs'. You could also complement a part of your body you find really attractive. For example, we all know some of our ladies like taking pictures while turning their back. Why do you think they do that? Ofcourse they want you to appreciate their sexy curves and pay them complements. So you could easily say her butt looks sexy. Same goes for other parts of her body.

While still seducing here, please please and please, don't bombard her with call and sms.

Most people find this irritating. Even myself!

I've made such mistakes in the past and i see a lot of guys make this same mistake. As a guy, just imagine you have a girl who calls you 5 times in a day. Won't you get tired of picking her calls?

Ladies feel exactly the same way when a guy bombards them with calls.

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nice..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

These Hot Ghanaian Twin Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.