Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. (69649 Views)

Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Wow! Another Niaja University Student S/ex Video Leak/ed Out! This Is Worst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by vicechancellor(m): 9:25am On Mar 09, 2016
400billionman:

You still had to scale through this stage we are discussing here. Abi that ur babe never played shakara for once?

Even the money hungry and sex hungry girls make good wives. Its a stage in their lives..

They know what they are doing. Men should not always assume girls are dull. When they meet the right man, thy drop the GAME. Not in a day though.
I couldn't agree more on this. live have stages, I've seen runz girls who turned out to be very good wife's.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2016
Vikky014:
in ur small mind you think the gurl dnt visit nairaland
besides your tricks cant work for me

It won't Work for you. You know why?

Because we don't waste such Tricks on AVERAGE girls!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 09, 2016
Dfinex:
@ op, u think it's every lady that will fall for your scam......mtcheeeeeeeew!!!!!
Please u need to up your game.

And for the guys that are concurring to this. ....it may interest u to know that the way u think the women reason may actually be a delusion. ....because there's actually no science that will give a general perception of how the mind works even psychology.
what works for one may not necessarily work for another. .....we are different so also the way we reason and see things.
what interests me in a guy may not be his carriage or what he is......my interest may just be spurred by the calmness in his voice or maybe by the way he listens when I talk.
so the bottomline is u may be right on one hand given individual cases but making a generalization is what is wrong.

In my many years as a psychology Marketer, I have discovered that the "Rule of Generalization" applies to all. Humans have a general way of thinking and it can be manipulated to your own advantage!

Op is applying the same steps. Which are:

1) Find your Targer

2) Break the Ice: Say something that will interest the other person

3) Locate the persons Emotional cravings and hit it high: Research shows that "Humans reason emotionally and justify it with logic" We have different types of Emotions!
a) fear
b) Greed
c) Shame: E.g A girl is shamed at her age, no bf yet. Or that all her friends are dating except her!
d) Attention
There are 6 of them, but I won't reveal all

4) Maintain that high level of Emotional balance till you get what you want.

This law applies to all spheres of life, but OP is coming from a romantic aspect. Good for him, and I love it.

Moreover I keep playing girls with this Laws even though I have repented. So it works in MARKETING, Dating, 419, etc!!

God Bless all of US!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Afroconnect: 10:00am On Mar 09, 2016
All these dumb wanna be naija b-itches deserves nothing but lies and tricks,tell them the truth at ur own peril.

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by amiskurie(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2016
FrankLampard:

You need to visit them personally. As in. You need them to see you as parasite, some will eventually call you, when something comes up.

Make sure you have a complimentary card. Even if you printed a fake company name on it. Just have it.

My mail is jl_eze@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for the reply!
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by amiskurie(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2016
FrankLampard:

You need to visit them personally. As in. You need them to see you as parasite, some will eventually call you, when something comes up.

Make sure you have a complimentary card. Even if you printed a fake company name on it. Just have it.

My mail is jl_eze@yahoo.co.uk

I don't own a servicing company for my proposal,I am proposing an idea as an individual.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by erosimo(m): 10:48am On Mar 09, 2016
no method can work for naija babes only if u jam ur luck.... because most naija babes don't know what they want smiley
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2016
Are u done with the walking the talk shiiii?
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Are u done with the walking the talk shiiii?
grin

Certain malicious, highly warped and opinionated rebuttals are distracting enough but I will continue.

Walking the talk also has to do with your confidence. How you express and carry yourself.

It is a scientific fact that while men are moved by what they see, women are moved by what they here.

This is why you have to be a sweet talker. Our naija people also call it sweet mouthing.

Truth is, most of this ladies know pretty damn well that what you told them is probably not true but they wouldn't really care because that's what they want to here.

It will only help you make a mark if you look or sound convincing enough.

Still more to come on walking the talk. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by sirthisthickkal: 11:05am On Mar 09, 2016
......*whistling*.......
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:09am On Mar 09, 2016
PushPlay:

grin

Certain malicious, highly warped and opinionated rebuttals are distracting enough but I will continue.

Walking the talk also has to do with your confidence. How you express and carry yourself.

It is a scientific fact that while men are moved by what they see, women are moved by what they here.

This is why you have to be a sweet talker. Our naija people also call it sweet mouthing.

Truth is, most of this ladies known pretty damn well that what you told them is probably not true but they wouldn't really care because that's what they want to here.

It will only help you make a mark if you look or sound convincing enough.

Still more to come on walking the talk. grin
there is this lady that usually comes my way to take one or two of my things, i wanna hump the girl but i am not confident enough to tell her. I dnt know how to start telling her that.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 09, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
there is this lady that usually comes my way to one or two of my things, i wanna hump the girl but i am not confident enough to tell her. I dnt know how to start telling her that.

1) Get her attention with your eyes

2) Meet her when you are in a happy mood.

3) Introduce yourself briefly like: Hey cuties what's up, am Mike and I live few houses down the street! You live around here? Then continue from there.

4) Speak Good English, talk briefly about your high personality ( I was transfered from NNPC warri to lagos here, so I just wana make new friends. I know you already have lots of them, how would it be like when I join the list? (Remeber to smile oooo). Then you focus on the girl, ask her about herself and the chyking kwantinus!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 09, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
there is this lady that usually comes my way to one or two of my things, i wanna hump the girl but i am not confident enough to tell her. I dnt know how to start telling her that.

I will soon get to that part in a bit. wink

In conclusion, I will like to use this analogy.

Let's us assume you want to scale a not too tall fence to the other side.

Mr A chooses to climb through the fence and he does that successfully with a lot of effort while, Mr B makes use of a ladder with less effort and he will probably get across to the other side still looking squeaky clean compared to Mr B who would probably get all dirty and sweaty by the time he gets to the other side.

Telling lies or smooth talking is the ladder.

So who would you rather be. Mr A or Mr B.

Now to the next step which is flirting or dropping a hint about sex in a very subtle manner. winkgrin

5 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:36am On Mar 09, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

1) Get her attention with your eyes

2) Meet her when you are in a happy mood.

3) Introduce yourself briefly like: Hey cuties what's up, am Mike and I live few houses down the street! You live around here? Then continue from there.

4) Speak Good English, talk briefly about your high personality ( I was transfered from NNPC warri to lagos here, so I just wana make new friends. I know you already have lots of them, how would it be like when I join the list? (Remeber to smile oooo). Then you focus on the girl, ask her about herself and the chyking kwantinus!!!
i already know the girl and she knows me too. I do joke with her sometimes.. But i feel too big to ask her such a thing from her. Maybe it is because i am not confident enough or it is because i have too much ego
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:39am On Mar 09, 2016
PushPlay:

I will soon get to that part in a bit. wink

In conclusion, I will like to use this analogy.

Let's us assume you want to scale a not too tall fence to the other side.

Mr A chooses to climb through the fence and he does that successfully with a lot of effort while, Mr B makes use of a ladder with less effort and he will probably get across to the other side still looking squeaky clean compared to Mr B who would probably get all dirty and sweaty by the time he gets to the other side.

Telling lies or smooth talking is the ladder.

So who would you rather be. Mr A or Mr B.

Now to the next step which is flirting or dropping a hint about sex in a very subtle manner. winkgrin
lets go theeeeerrrrrrreeeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Vikky014(f): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

It won't Work for you. You know why?

Because we don't waste such Tricks on AVERAGE girls!!
no be small average girls. who get time for silly game with a sex freak
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
PushPlay:
Okay guys.
Sorry for keeping you waiting.
I had a hectic weekend and I eventually couldn't make an appointment with my new catch so we rescheduled.

According to our chat today, she informed me she will be getting her hair done "to look beautiful and sexy for me". That's in her own words.

She also promised she would visit tomorrow.

As our chat went on, she made me understand her birthday is coming up and would want a special gift.

Do you now see what I'm saying guys.

I wish I could upload screen shots of our conversation but then I really don't have to do that just for you to have proofs.

I'll save it for future references after I might have chopped and clean mouth. grin

More updates coming soon.

in one sentence dearie, you need Jesus...

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Damfostopper(m): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ride on Op.... Av try it on one person like dat..... It's working perfectly..... Don't mind all dis biitches saying rubbish.... Who love don help?
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Op carry on. You are on point. If you want to catch a fish take advice from the fisherman and not the fish. The girls ranting are simply scared of the truth.

3 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
My niggas here talking real ish, ok, let me sit and lend a few words on the subject matter. cool
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Op is a bad nigga but i learnt a thing or two from what hes saying, i have this belief that i should approach a girl as the real ne because i don't want her to fall inlove with the fake me and i can attest to the fact that i am always seen as a weak person in the relationship maybe its because am not violent, i always listen am proud of who i am, i don't strive to impress like spending money you have just to impress a girl and lastly am not sex crazy so often times they are the one calling it off but my friends who believe theres no love and always play games are having a field day, so i think i will change my belief now since its not paying off

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i already know the girl and she knows me too. I do joke with her sometimes.. But i feel too big to ask her such a thing from her. Maybe it is because i am not confident enough or it is because i have too much ego
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

Just meet her and use my lines, but avoid the lie part!! Lol...

But approach her like you are meeting her for the 1st time!! Better that way!
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
The new catch just left my house as we speak and she left smiling. grin

5 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by FrankLampard: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
PushPlay:

Chei, Sai Baba grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by hotmolo(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
waiting
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
PushPlay:
Baddest nigga that ever liveth. The dressing thing is so true o. In fact dressing well does 90 percent of the work. 10 percent is your mouth. I used to dress so wack at school before but ever since I changed my way of dressing. Timberland jeans jordans. Men the chicks no one gree me rest o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by frankman365(m): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
PushPlay:
Happy mothers day everyone

More updates coming... wink
Bros lets Chat privately. My email is @gmail.Com
I realy need your assistance in some issues.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by xendra: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

even ladies have been hurt pratically everyone has been hurt at one point d act to move pass all dat be a MAN stick to a lady nd live life

If op can channel such intellect of studyin women he wud get a better good lady dan random numerous ladies i wish him all d best sum ladies myt b clean hiv wise bt spiritually dem carry pass anytin b careful

dont mind those immature men, women dont get hurt its only them. Some men will never learn...smh
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Lovelynature(m): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
PushPlay:
Wow!
I never knew this topic will be so controversial.

Thanks for the support guys.

And for the critics, you guys tend to even bring out the best in me..grin

I'll like to address someone who said this topic was stolen.

I will like to say I've also learnt from many people's personal experience which they share and ofcourse thread people like CharlesNneji created.

I read some of his posts and find some of his techniques very useful. However, what I write here are mainly inspired by my personal experience over the years.

There are many revelations I will make that will blow some of you people's mind but I will save the best for the last. grin
ride on guy
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by xendra: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ifakiland:
nigger in ur mind u a player rite? getting a gal to sleep with u is easy...d real work is getting one to love u wholeheartedly. when u av tips for dat one let us know.
i tire oo..isnt that wat they should be looking for, assuming dey had the right mind, every guy can get one girl or another to sleep with him dis days...it is finding love that is hard if he is really sensible he should have learnt dat by now since he is so experienced. And dey are claiming being heart broken as if they were ever capable of loving.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
xendra:
i tire oo..isnt that wat they should be looking for, assuming dey had the right mind, every guy can get one girl or another to sleep with him dis days...it is finding love that is hard if he is really sensible he should have learnt dat by now since he is so experienced. And dey are claiming being heart broken as if they were ever capable of loving.

Don't be too much in a hurry ma!

I will soon get to the part where you ladies fall helplessly in love. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / Checkout This Conversation Between A Lady's Ex-Boyfriend & Her New Man (Snapshot / Video Of A Curvy Dwarf Dancing & Twerking In Bikini Shared By Gentle Jack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.