Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die (62586 Views)

Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by slyzy(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2016
searay:
One of the tool (perharps the only tool) employed by Christianity is Evangelism, which takes place in the outside. You can call it outside preaching either to individual or groups. This bill is aiming at killing evangelism which is Christianity.

But a licenced pastor can still evangelise.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by deeway200(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2016
Anything apostle says, I support him
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by chacoonder(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2016
Brilliant!!!...
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Trunaijian: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2016
That law should be replicated nationwide. We are tired of so called Men of God spewing hate speeches or Imams preaching twisted versions of Islam. Having a control over what these "men" preach will go a long way in curbing the proliferation of religious bigots.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by hollandis(f): 9:37am On Apr 03, 2016
AntiWailer:

Apparently u read the headline and hit reply button.

El Rufai knows what he is doing.

I wasn't asking for your opinion

Go and look for someone to Troll
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2016
Don't be morbid!
loomer:

We go see weda them fit prevent people from blocking the roads along ABU zaria roads on Fridays wen them dey do their prayers. Time will tell

mikki123:
El-Rufai is a stupid man, very senseless
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by slyzy(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2016
loomer:

We go see weda them fit prevent people from blocking the roads along ABU zaria roads on Fridays wen them dey do their prayers. Time will tell

Why should people block govt road when praying? Was the road constructed for prayers or vehicular and peoples' movement?

In short, blocking of road when praying is a gross violation of freedom movement right of the people obstructed. If the law does not address that aspect then they should forget about it.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by kulrunsman79(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2016
I think el-rufai has done well in convincing me on this bill through logic and systematic explanation. I hereby change my earlier stand.

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by dafuturis(m): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2016
this is what Nigerians who are so religious don't understand. religion has so dragged us backward as a nation, there should be laid down rules and regulations guiding religious preaching so that we don't have persons taking advantage of it to preach hatred and brainwash naive ones of which we know Nigeria have ample number of vulnerable citizens. A sensitive central government will not see this as a Kaduna issue but a national headache which should be checked.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by kinkymax: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2016
Let the so called man of god take up d challenge and mention d day n date Mr rufai will die ,,,as if d apostle will live forever,, I pity his congregation.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by MarysMeal: 9:47am On Apr 03, 2016
hollandis:

Abacha was more tolerant to Christians ,yet he died

Are you not going to die?

I am goin to die, i am ready to die at anytime.

Mother Mary die, Father Abraham die, St John die......
We all are gonna die some day.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by haffaze777(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2016
Over to u apostles opposite sule tell us d exact date he will die or shut d Bleep up

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by rodbel(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2016
eazysally:
The bill have been their since 1984 and he knows kaduna is religiously volatile while is he revisiting an issue that is already enacted when he suppose to be acting on it, he should have let sleeping dogs lie. the initial public outcry on the bill emanated from his state else u and I who reside outside the state including prophet suleman wouldn't have bother. This shows it has an under tune agender targeted at a particular religion.

Laws are reformulated to cater for whatever shortcomings they appear not to deal with. Btw... this particular law in questn deals mostly with people going about forming one sect or another... if xtains have any issue with it "pick out the part you don't like and come forth with a solid argument" not pronouncing death on people upandan...

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by honeric01(m): 9:51am On Apr 03, 2016
searay:
One of the tool (perharps the only tool) employed by Christianity is Evangelism, which takes place in the outside. You can call it outside preaching either to individual or groups. This bill is aiming at killing evangelism which is Christianity.

What happened to preaching by your action and character?

What happened to preaching to those you mingle with?

Must you cause noise pollution in the name of evangelism?

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by MarysMeal: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2016
deeway200:
Anything apostle says, I support him

He said there would be killings and bombing that will lead to the death of 100 million Nigerians including me and you.

Now you support ?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Juvicee(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2016
According to El-Rufai, a Muslim preacher should
approach Jamaatu Nasrul Islam (JNI) and tender his credentials for verification before the lslamic body will deem him fit to preach Islam in the state. If he is qualified, JNI will issue him a preaching licence. A Christian preacher should also approach Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and present his credentials for verification. If CAN considered him
qualified to preach Christianity ,the Christian body will issue him license to preach in Kaduna State. Kaduna state on its own will not license preachers.
What is wrong in making sure that
those that preach the gospels are
qualified to do so? The Governor cited examples of a dangerous lslamic sect that is growing in Makarfi LG and a
woman that claimed to receive instructions from Prophet Mohammed to preach the Qur'an. She is already spreading hate messages and getting
followers. When interviewed by security agents,the same woman
could not even recite surat Fatiha! This portends danger to Kaduna state and its people. In his interview with BBC, the
governor was clearly more concerned with emerging Islamic extremist groups than Christiany preachers. Kaduna had the worst violent religious history
than any state in the country, except Boko Haram that came recently and set the entire North East on fire. The army/shia fracas was a clarion call that
reinforces the need for the governor
to take action. People are free to say wherever they wish to say,the governor expected negative and positive reactions on the new religious law.
Religion has always been a thorny and sensitive issue in Nigeria. If you catch a thief he will say it was because of his religion that you arrested him. That is how bad it is.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by orish(f): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2016
Saying that someone would die is a fact because people die, that's natural but stating the date, the manner and time at whuch the person would die is a revelation.
Dear apostle Suleiman, we await your prophetic revelation.
You failed once during the time of election, please don't disgrace your congregation this time around.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by rodbel(m): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2016
UIA04:

if Johnson is really a true prophet as he claims ,he doesn't have to read the bill to know it will bring about impending doom or not and the true motives of does in the inner caucus.

why

because God reveals to his TRUE prophets impending doom, even in the time of plenty and peace whether he is an illiterate or learned
so while a lawyer is going through the bill and debating according the literal words it carries , God might have shown his prophets the future of its release .remember where our wisdom ends ,is the beginning of God's wisdom.

Like God will reveal your exam questions cos you did not prepare for the exam simply because you are a child of God!

Receive sense jor!!!
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Masterpy1: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2016
But let's examine the explanations giving by the governor; have we heard that the boko ppl preach for members? Have those volatile groups ever do public evengalization? How is stoping a public preaching going to stop secrete cult from operating? Pls reason !!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Caseless: 10:01am On Apr 03, 2016
tonybosses:
It's not bravery to come on a faceless forum and insult men of God, apply wisdom.... if you think God is joking watch and see.
die it! Fvck them! Don't associate God with those men.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by kayalcomp: 10:03am On Apr 03, 2016
Above all, let every Nigeria Christians pray for unhindered spread of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 03, 2016
It's pathetic how some pastorpreneur reason via their butt-hole.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by rodbel(m): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2016
christinie:
I never expected that running a state would be very different from being a federal minister. I thought that running a state would be the same as running the Federal Capital Territory but I was wrong on that. I have seen that things are quite different and more complex.

Hahahahaha these brainless APC people thought that Governance was easy.

Na moi moi?
Hehehehehehehehehe.

We have a big problem at hand with folks like this... smh!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by rodbel(m): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2016
Masterpy1:
But let's examine the explanations giving by the governor; have we heard that the boko ppl preach for members? Have those volatile groups ever do public evengalization? How is stoping a public preaching going to stop secrete cult from operating? Pls reason !!!

Putting your loudspeaker at the back of my window equates to you trampling on my right... preach but don't disturb your next door neighbours.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Caseless: 10:08am On Apr 03, 2016
orisa37:
God(Allah, His Nickname in Arabic), doesn't give dates. He simply grabs you and throws you overboard unaware before the gnashing and tearing of your funny teeth. I'm praying for you that you don't disappear so soon.
shut up!
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 03, 2016
Hahaha.....! I like Northern people and their stance on death. I think Islamic belief concerning life, death and burial is the best. Ironically, that's probably why it's easier for Boko Haram to indoctrinate their members cos Northerners don't really give a f*ck about death. Now, I fear for El-Rufai because this Apostle Suleman might go the extra mile of diabolic means to end his life, to justify his evil prophecy. Well, even if he go do that, make the Apostle sha give us date. Lol. El-Rufai - The new Jagaban!

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by TeamSimple(m): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2016
He thinks El rufai is part of his gullible followers that will tremble at any threat of negative prophesy made by him. No true Muslim on earth (repeated twice) will fall for death threats,not even when it's coming from munafiqun (hypocrites)

Meanwhile I know what some people wish at the moment. 'El Rufai should just be pronounced dead before Monday' so they can win more souls to their dubious faith. U go wait tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by babamadiba(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2016
dustmalik:
People like Suleman haven't even seen the bill itself, yet he has already pronounced death upon El-rufai. What kind of a man of God does that? This same man wrongly predicted GEJ to win Buhari.
am also predicted that el rufai will never become a governor.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 03, 2016
Sometimes I wonder how Christians dey take view their religion and all these fake prophecy pastors. I'd be ashamed. Even if El-Rufai dies tomorrow, which is nothing unheard of (Kogi State Governor-Elect came into mind), as long as Suleman no give us date, then he's trash. May God help una

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by usa33: 10:16am On Apr 03, 2016
el_rufai, i lyk ur faith. pastor Suleiman can't say what the next seconds ahead has. so all things should b left for God

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Akexstinger(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2016
Wetin u de do for here my nebosh partner in crime... hafa na
kilokeys:
Prophets of doom..

They no dey see better thing.

Make e answer El rufai..
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by ebuzchief(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2016
Okanokan:
El-Rufai and his supporters should be extremely careful rather than throwing barbs over the net. The word of God is clear "He comfirmeth the word of His servant and performeth the counsel of His messenger". El-Rufai and his friend should read and comprehend the story of Pharoah.
who is the prophet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials Tell Osinbajo / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.