Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die (62580 Views)

Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by reubenyakubu(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2016
I love my Governor I pray for that law to be pass, a lot of Clergy are are using Christianity and places of worship to extort the common people this law. will check made those type of fake clergy men.because you can read the bubble you see yourself as a called clergy person. go ahead we praying for malam mai rusau

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2016
Perfect! I gotta reiterate this to all those f*ucktards... No true Muslim on earth will fall for death threats, not even when it's coming from Munafiqun(s) aka Hypocrites!!! (Repeated 1001 times)

TeamSimple:
He thinks El rufai is part of his gullible followers that will tremble at any threat of negative prophesy made by him. No true Muslim on earth (repeated twice) will fall for death threats,not even when it's coming from munafiqun (hypocrites)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by mastro: 10:18am On Apr 03, 2016
the Governor makes sense he is stating the issues and how he is addressing them, I really don't see how anyone can argue with anything he has said in the article, things won't miraculously get better, it will take a lot of work and sacrifice, he has 4 years to deliver, Lets not only wait and see but offer constructive support and indeed criticism

Indeed if anyone has a better solution to the issue of religious fanaticism let them present it?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by lepasharon(f): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2016
kayalcomp:
Above all, let every Nigeria Christians pray for unhindered spread of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Is there any nigerian who hasn't heard of a guy called Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by dovetark: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2016
eazysally:
The bill have been their since 1984 and he knows kaduna is religiously volatile while is he revisiting an issue that is already enacted when he suppose to be acting on it, he should have let sleeping dogs lie. the initial public outcry on the bill emanated from his state else u and I who reside outside the state including prophet suleman wouldn't have bother. This shows it has an under tune agender targeted at a particular religion.

I think the catch here was to publicize the bill so that people know something like that exists and it is going to be enforced by his government.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by IVORY2009(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
Reverend King Omodu, whenever I'm in town. When out, I just go have fun at COZA. cheesy

lolz wat is the name of dat ur Church, I am coming der to worship grin
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by MadCow1: 10:21am On Apr 03, 2016
americanigga:
Fellow Nigerians this is a serious issue. Everybody will die including apostle suleiman, so why is he (suleiman ) talking as if he will not die? I think he should apologize to El-Rufai immediately.

If u ask me it is because of preachers like Apostle Johnson Suleiman that we need this kind of bill(law).

Exactly..

It's because of people like Suleiman that such bills should be enacted by all States. Just because the North seems to be experiencing the bulk of religious extremism now does not mean it can't trickle down south or west in the future.

I have read the bill and see no reason for the uproar by the Chrostian community. The bill cuts across both Islam and Chrisitianity and other religious groups but Christians seem to be wailing the loudest.

I support that Bill 100%.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Wazobia12(m): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2016
honeric01:

What happened to preaching by your action and character?

What happened to preaching to those you mingle with?

Must you cause noise pollution in the name of evangelism?

I wonder oh. Even jehovahs witnesses that are senior wen it comes to evangelism dont just invade ur space and preach by force they still seek your permission before dey preach eventho they are very insistent.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by MadCow1: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2016
eazysally:
The bill have been their since 1984 and he knows kaduna is religiously volatile while is he revisiting an issue that is already enacted when he suppose to be acting on it, he should have let sleeping dogs lie. the initial public outcry on the bill emanated from his state else u and I who reside outside the state including prophet suleman wouldn't have bother. This shows it has an under tune agender targeted at a particular religion.

It does not matter whether he acted on the original order or he modified it as he just did, chrisitians would still wail.

And you are wrong that the modification carries any undertone. Christians just like to carry the tag of "persecuted" when ever they can grab it. When the Boko Haram insurgency started, they also claimed it was targeted at them and yet the biggest recorded attack by the group is on a Mosque with a twin explosion.

Forget matter my guy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Leopantro: 10:28am On Apr 03, 2016
hollandis:
Well Elfrufai is just abusive to God and Christians.

It is a pity ,people are now mocking God

Whereas the Bible says ,"Be not deceived .God is not mocked ,whatever you sow you shall also reap "

The Lord God also said " vengeance is mine, said the Lord ".
He doesn't need you or an apostle to do what he wants to do.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by lepasharon(f): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2016
MadCow1:

Exactly..

It's because of people like Suleiman that such bills should be enacted by all States. Just because the North seems to be experiencing the bulk of religious extremism now does not mean it can't trickle down south or west in the future.

I have read the bill and see no reason for the uproar by the Chrostian community. The bill cuts across both Islam and Chrisitianity and other religious groups but Christians seem to be wailing the loudest.

I support that Bill 100%.

The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by TeamSimple(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Of course El rufai you will die, But the bastàrd imbecilic simpleton Apostle Johnson Sulieman will die before you. We are used to all there so call prophesies. One clown will come say "I am seeing a plane crash somewhere in Africa"…Then they will start waiting for a highly likely plane crash to confirm their so call prophecy. smiley
And when it doesn't happen they will say they prayed against it. But in most cases people won't have time to start asking the pastor about his prophecy that didn't come through.

Meanwhile they should help me remind apostle kasali that we still waiting for GEJ defeat of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by UIA04(f): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2016
rodbel:

Like God will reveal your exam questions cos you did not prepare for the exam simply because you are a child of God!

Receive sense jor!!!
its obvious you did not understand what I wrote. too bad you have a pea sized brain.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by MadCow1: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2016
lepasharon:

The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing.

Lol... Same Bible said; My people perish for lack of wisdom.

Save yourself from perishing as you are heavily deficient in wisdom.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by IYANGBALI: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2016
Apostle over to you
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by shehuolayinka(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2016
Religion is a problem in Nigeria, so if it could be regulated or even ban I throw my weight behind it.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by AlanSugar(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2016
I read not a place where the article or the governor mentioned Johnson, why then this heading? If Johnson had previously played his usual scam on the governor's life, I think the article should have made a reference to that effect or better still, El should've mentioned his name cus I don't expect him to be afraid of Johnson unless he's just being professional like he sounds here! Kudos to him. I'm a Christian but these pastors are really constituting a religious nuisance. How can you say somebody will die, even Jesus never went about threatening people with death wishes! Scam idiots!
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by cyril700(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2016
U call apostle suleiman hungry? May hunger never depart from ur house unless u apologise openly and repent
kaziblake:
El rufai leave him and his fake prophecies.

Fake hungry pastors everywhere.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by tonybosses: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2016
Caseless:
die it! Fvck them! Don't associate God with those men.

Lol... why?
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2016
tonybosses:
It's not bravery to come on a faceless forum and insult men of God, apply wisdom.... if you think God is joking watch and see.

Look at this goat
So its okay for the so called apostle to curse someone over nothing. angry
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by AlanSugar(m): 10:51am On Apr 03, 2016
everydayperson:
is it when blood starts to drip from the blade slicing through your neck that you realize the truth. NIGERIANS!! SMH

This is in reference to who pls? undecided
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by rodbel(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2016
UIA04:

its obvious you did not understand what I wrote. too bad you have a pea sized brain.

God revealed to a man an impending Doom a bill he didn't read will cause... I am guessing he became an apostle without studying the bible..

Pea-sized brain indeed!
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 03, 2016
Enlightenment matters a lot cos If I didn't read the governors position I won't know the intent of the bill. That's how Rev king start to kill all in name of MOG
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by kaziblake(f): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2016
cyril700:
U call apostle suleiman hungry? May hunger never depart from ur house unless u apologise openly and repent
Go and read ISAIAH 7vs 7 and besides I never mentioned name.
I will not curse you back but what will curse you is waiting for you upfront.
Shalom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by highpappy: 10:57am On Apr 03, 2016
We have a serious problem in this country. A very big one indeed.

We think the problem is the thieving or corrupt politicians/leaders, but our problem is worse.

We have youths, and educated ones at that, who are supposedly the leaders of tomorrow, that stop reading before commenting or fail to follow a simple unbiased logical reasoning.

PLEASE READ THE INTERVIEW BEFORE YOU COMMENT. And if you think you are too high on Oshogbo weed, please log out of Nairaland and come back when you are sobered.

And, if after you read the interview without your weed distorted mind, you still cant make any sense from El-rufai's explanation or at least offer a constructive and logical argument, then this country is in for a long ride.

We will all be doing this country a big favor if we start to reason like this.

The man has just explained one of the core factors hindering our progress in this country and he was very logical at it. No sentiments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by AlanSugar(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2016
tonybosses:
It's not bravery to come on a faceless forum and insult men of God, apply wisdom.... if you think God is joking watch and see.

Men of God my foot, is there any man of God amongst them?! Real men of God are almost unheard of and certainly don't go about the way way of these scammers amassing wealth for themselves here on earth while they turn around and ask you to wait for yours in heaven! Sometimes I don't blame them because it's either they know they won't make heaven themselves or they are mocking their followers about the real existence of heaven and it's promises since we don't know what they are into undecided
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2016
Washere, Neocortex. I like our Imams too. Always preaching good tidings

[quote author=neocortex post=44360957][/quote]
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by AlanSugar(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2016
deeway200:
Anything apostle says, I support him

Yes, mumus do just that! Hand over your wife as well o his command! cool
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by impartiality2al(m): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2016
God doesn't confirm foolish utterances if made by any of his follower. He is a just God. Pls don't give our God a bad image. He is the God of all flesh. Remember also the statement of Peter at the house of Cornelius. Read Acts 10 : 34 - 36. So brother, let us not be partners in Evil utterances. Our God is a Just, Impartial, and Merciful GOD.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by 9jatatafo(m): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2016
Through one man death came to all men. Which means all mortals will surely DIE no exception

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials Tell Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.