Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me (36407 Views)

When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Kakamorufu(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2016
As expected, the ipob gangs are attacking joe with full force. Make una Continue, the truth hurts right?

13 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by maxwell767(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2016
The Op is wrong on every level. The igbo nation will not fold our arms and watch our people oppressed and marginalized.
Unlike some docile tribes in Nigeria who are collectively known for their sheepish and moronic "follow follow" politics. We the igbos are not political saboteurs.
So Mr AWUSAkwe or whatever your name is, have you been smoking DAURA CATTLE DUNG

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by AishyWemsy(f): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2016
God bless u for this brother. Highest level of hatred I have ever seen towards ur own countrymen. I wish they just let them go already, they are deadly poison, always placing bigotry above reasoning. So sad

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2016
One sided Write up and its on front page.

Did he point out reasons why 10 thousand igbo youth were protesting last year in October and what was the outcome.
Sorry to say this, I was a CPC card member in 2011 and believed in Buhari even before he was adopted by APC as a presidential candidate. But his approach toward matters pertaining anything igbos is devastating .
When Nnamdi Kanu was arrested, he thought the protest was by the ones he saw on street, that's where he failed. Many Igbo mind connected to their brothers during the protest and when Buhari failed to deal with the issue carefully, that's when he Lost igbo trust in his government.

Joe igbokwes family are known for anything controversial, so am not suprised seing him running his mouth without careful thought or in dept research.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by laikas: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2016
wot are we fighting for? i smell greed evrywhr.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by madapcmod: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2016
[s]
Earth2Metahuman:
you keep shouting fashola, when are you gonna start shouting about orji or what his that sacked all non indingene from state work force?

Stop spreading hate.

Yorubas didn't abuse Jonathan because they hate ijaw people.. Yoruba's voted en masse for the same Jonathan in 2011.
Tell your people to learn decorium and not be a cry baby .
[/s]

Did yolobas spear head d insult that earned GEJ the most insulted president ever? Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2016
joe igbokwe is a loser. he will write anything to keep his pocket filled.
he will never approach issues from both perspectives

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Liftkid(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2016
gwales:
your insults and hate started even before his swearing in. One would have no option but to think that Buhari's crime is that you people knew that he would stop corruption
as if Hausas Loved GeJ

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by SuperS1Panther: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2016
MasterJayJay:

Why did Buhari order security personnel to shoot unarmed biafra protesters? undecided I guess Bubu loves them very much.

He is the C-in-c that swore to an oath to defend the sovereignty and integrity of Nigeria.

By virtue of his oath, he must crush all secessionist agitations that lack diplomacy tact and intellectual capacity. Failure to do so gives his ADC the moral and constitutional right to assassinate him as a traitor against the state.

Your secessionist cries were more of genocide inciting hateful gospel that can lead Nigeria to civil war.

If you want secession, it is your right and you are free to pursue it. But, it must be done in a civil way with high level decorum intellectual warfare and diplomatic maturity.

Threaten the peace and sovereignty of the nation once more and the C-in-C will not have any other choice than to treat you like barbaric animals.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by ihatesycophant(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Because he is a Zombie grin grin... That makes him sensible.. Lwkmd....
Buhari weighed war 1st against the Igbo nation....
We are only responding....
How did he start the war..
1) 97% 5%
2) Appointment of his Daura/Northern relatives
3) Ordering the consistent killings of Peaceful Ipob protesters
4) Not doing enough to curb Fulani herdsmen
5) Bad economy policies....
6) loop sided anti corruption battle..
7) Overall Hunger and imminent economic recession...
If I may ask you, of all the appointments that GEJ gave your peoplke, what were the benefits to the Igbo race? How many benefits did your immediate family derived or Igboland? The same people you're fighting for to be appointed are building legacies for their unborn children while you cry and injure yourself for them and they still put you in perpetual disdain and penury. I think you guys should learn decorum for once.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by snowwhyte607: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Can someone ask this efulefu why Buhari is appointing only Northerners angry
Who doesn't know that Joe Igbokwe is an outcast (OSU)? The Man that sold his birth right for a piece of porridge!

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by bolicks: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2016
Ibos are the most NIGERIAN IN NIGERIA calling anywhere they settle HOME. Frankly,How many yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Ibibios, kalabaris, Ijaws, Urhobos, Itshekiris and the whole lot can boast of significantly meaningful investment and development in the villages and towns of the South East? Do the maths. There is no hate here just expressions of individuals. Dont blame those who are literate enough to respond to issues , you either learn from it or draw inferences and conclusions. These views may be right or wrong but then never and Dont throw the dirty bath water and the baby away same time. Its time for the Ibos to pay more and more attentions to developing their region. You can let go of those who are unwelcoming or hateful towards you. You practically dont need Biafra to be free and develop rapidly rather you can be free and have whatsover you want. Take it or leave it, IBOS are blessed and will remain so. Those who deal with them become blessed. The land they step their feet become blessed. The more reason Nigeria cant let them go because they are agents of growth and development. I LOVE THE IBOS AND I LOVE THIS COUNTRY,THERE IS NONE LIKE IT.

5 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by sukkot: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2016
eyeview:
An average igbo man doesn't do eye service. If he likes you,he will let you know,if he doesn't like you,he will let you know. The whole nation doesn't understand this.
If satan contests against God,the yorubas will stand with God,but if God loses,they will switch sides and make satan their new best friend.
Igbos will take a stand and either sink or swim with you.
I tell people that the day an igboman will become president,the yorubas who are mocking them today will become their new best friend to 'gossip' the hausas. That's why if the north is scheming for power,they see igbos as their main opposition and vice versa,the west will always tag along with the eventual winner.
As for Joe Igbokwe,I don't blame him. He is feeding his household from the crumbs off Tinubu's table. He has to say such to earn his pay.
And let it be known that igbos didn't just hate buhari because of GEJ. His antecedent from 1983 to PTF boss shows his innate disdain and contempt for igbos.
thats stu-pidity. even scripture tells you to be as crafty as a serpent. so you igbos need to learn how to operate from the yorubas lolzzz

matthew 10 vs 16 "Pay attention, now! I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. So be as cunning as serpents and as innocent as doves.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by lagosrd: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2016
Stay glued to the reality mr igbokwe nobody will give you federal appointment in this present cabinet so if you like betray your own tribe from now till 2019. But remember you're first an igbo man before ure a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by mesoprogress(m): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2016
A lot of lessons can be picked from Joe Igbokwe.

However, he's lost touch with his people.

Nobody is grieving Jonathan. We are grieving subjugation. Incessant killings by fulani herdsmen without pragmatic action from the presidency.

Poor economic situation that has enveloped the nation

Lopsided appointments.

I think Nigeria should let Igbos go if they are tired of them. They can have all the oil in South South.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by MrAldrick: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

No, I'm stuck in a village in Anambra state, you think that everyone on Nairaland lives in Enugu state or Imo state ??

ok, so can you tell me about the people of ndebele in Zimbabwe? what made you feel you igbos are more hard working than them?.

6 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by mrnuur(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2016
Abagworo:

1st of all GEJ is not an Igbo man and 2ndly no ethnic group was targeting GEJ with destructive propaganda aimed at creating chaos across Nigeria. What many Igbos involved in this recent quest for war have failed to understand is that a war in Igboland is a lose lose situation and dearth of our long term hardwork from 1970 to 2016 or whenever the war starts. A warrior doesn't wish for war but cowards do because they kniw nothing about it's devastation. In war even the winner comes out devastated.

Well said!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by colli247(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2016
attackgat:
Joe Yorubakwe is a man who had lost touch with moving times. The man thinks the world starts and stops with Lagos. Has Joe Yorubakwe ever bothered to ask Igbos why they are disenchanted with Government of the day? What he is more interested in is why Igbos didn't follow him and APC zombies to lick the a$$ of Buhari. Like most sychophants, Yorubakwe has a one track mind. When will he address the salient points on the ground such as true federalism, Fiscal responsibility, resource control, autonomy and Igbo sovereinghty? Right before his eyes, a process of Northernising Government is happening and his busy singing the praise of the bigoted Buhari. What has he said about herdsmen attacks? Where is the confab report? Can Yorubakwe tell us any single capital project that Buhari has commissioned after one year in office? Has the economy improved or gotten worse under Buhari? Yorubakwe should spare us his useless sermons and start confronting the faliure of his party and the faliure of the Nigerian project
your a man God bless u
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by MasterJayJay: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

He is the C-in-c that swore to an oath to defend t sovereignty an integrity of Nigeria.

B virtue of his oath, he must crush all secessionists agitations that lacks diplomacy tact and intellectual capacity. Your secessionist cries were more of genocide inciting hateful gospel that can lead Nigeria to civil war.

If you want secession, it is your right and you are fre to pursue it. But, it must be do in the civil way with high level decorum intellectual warfare and diplomatic maturity.

Threaten the peace and sovereignty of the nation once more and the C-in-C will not have any other choice to treat you like barbaric animals.
Haha, how many catalonians have been shot? Even Pep Guardiola is in support of independence of Catalonia.

So, you shoot unarmed protesters because you want to protect the unity of the country? You just confirmed that Buhari is a wicked president.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by ogwumgbe: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2016
Thank you bingo for this wonderful write-up, But I would advice you to go and correct that President of yours that relegated a section part of the Country to 5% because they didn't vote him. ****

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by greatmen: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2016
Seriously Gej and the ijaws had the worst wave of tribal attacks from mostly western states, insults upon insults the tsunami of hate gush, they unleashed hate upon the man and his tribe now your asking for a soft landing for the worst president since the history of this nation cool shocked shocked shocked if it wasn't for the cry of the igbos the rate of ethnic cleansing going on and everyone is watching, please someone should tell this man to shut up!!! Thank God for the igbos because I don't understand my western Christians who have sold their birthright, it's reality look at osun state!! I love all tribes but the tribal killings of Christians and southerners is getting to much, please the igbos don't ever stop cause if it wasn't for your bravery we in the south south will be in serious trouble, this is the situation of Nigeria today sad!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Earth2Metahuman: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2016
madapcmod:
[s][/s]

Did yolobas spear head d insult that earned GEJ the most insulted president ever? Yes or No?

insult is different from hate.
Go to school kid.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Gofwane(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Can someone ask this efulefu why Buhari is appointing only Northerners angry
Because you people have proven to us severally that you are the enemies of nigeria.

Can you trust a cat to look after and take care of a rat?

6 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by tunderay(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2016
fortune1968:
so u are now getting back at buhari. ? was jona performing well? u make no sense
Flimsly excuse! Don't mind the guy. Is GEJ an ibo man? He is still been deceived by the AZIKWE in his name?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2016
woodcook:
I think Joe is guilty of same offence he is accussing others of. What Joe failed to do was to list all those "efforts" that the president has made and the exact actions from the people of SE that have made it difficult for PMB to actualize his dreams for Nigeria.

Secondly, Joe should state exactly what the FB post was and if what the "SEners"said were true or not. He should also consider that maybe the SEners are right about their assertions.

I wonder what that man has been smoking.
I have experience same thing on fb, I just made a comment about Niger Delta avengers, and how they were destroying our land. The replies I got were mainly ibos insulting me, none of them could even replied a reasonable comment. And have notice it's common of fb. U just make any comment the ibos dont like, and the next thing they do is insult u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by ConqueredWest: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2016
Gofwane:
Because you people have proven to us severally that you are the enemies of nigeria.

Can you trust a cat to look after and take care of a rat?

And still refuse us going. ? You need deliverance.

Why keep a people you don't trust cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by RichYoungNigga: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2016
MrAldrick:

ok, so can you tell me about the people of ndebele in Zimbabwe? what made you feel you igbos are more hard working than them?.

Is this a joke or something ??
Ndebele people that still lives in the forest ??

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Sylvester70(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2016
this is what happens when u leave fufu&egusi soup for eba&ewedu.
Joe where were u when d-square called us 5%
Joe where were when the fulanis murderd almost 80 of our brothers and raped our sisters and they are taged libians
Joe where were u when countles of our brothers,sisters,mothers,fathers where shot dead like hunting games. *sobs*
Joe where were u when southerners are being removed and northerners are being imposed on us
Joe where were (let me cry finish first i wil be back)

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Princedapace(m): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2016
Arise01:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/11/igbo-ethnic-bigotry-and-hate-campaigns-worry-me-joe-igbokwe

What's up with all these Igbo this and Igbo that? Pls na...u guys should leave Igbo people alone. No ethnic group in Nigeria has been thru what the igbos have passed thru.

As for hate matter...pls.. Don't generalise this ur topic. U are a sane man...so act like one. I was in the north for a service and I heard how these guys preach hate like gospel especially against non religious fellow of theirs. Do u know how yorubas preach hate too? Why can't u guys leave igbos alone? They are not the only group agitating for their own country in this world!

It is a right and allow them be. My brother...your anger and disappointment should go to Nigerian govt for not developing the country! Who likes war? Who is in live with war? Mandela did a lot for south Africa and the country moved on and attain reasonable development.
You should channel your energy to the Nigerian govt for decades, of which the military govt did a lot of damage to the country and majority of these military leaders were northerners.. If the govt had played her role well..I'm sure no one would av been talking about hate

I also ask ppl like u why igbos dont don't sing same 'hate' songs against Yara Dua and Obasanjo? What is ur problem? Is it by force to support a person who never saw u as a friend? If Buhari had extended love to them as a wise leader, I'm sure igbos would have accepted it. Mind uu not all igbos love Jonathan and not all igbos hate buhari...hey..there are many of them who sing for him today in the east. I have met many and I even spoke with one yesterday.. So all these image of igbos are full of hate should stop and I think Nairaland should start doing something about this!

No body loves war! No region in Nigeria is worth talking about becus Nigeria govt has failed many times. Boko haram came up becus of a failed system and I don't know how many times people like u woke up to compose an article like this against the north! Why can't u guys leave Igbos alone? What kind of madness is this? Someone will open Nairaland to read better thing...na this kind of rubbis we go dey see! One guy wrote similar thing last week. U must be out of ur mind to compare igbos with yorubas..in fact..I wish I can see u.

Have u mingled among yorubas ..like core yorubas ..do u know how much hate the preach but it is not all of them.. So, it is not all igbos that are angry. Everyone is angry with the Nigerian state...almost every body. Go to the street...
If the country was fair to all..if the country had addressed fundeemental issues, things like this wouldn't be here with us.. Pls..leave igbos alone and focus on the govt. Issues like this will always rise until govt starts acting like a responsible entity. I have been to most regions in Nigeria if not all...my bro..no region is at its best in Nigeria..

It is not about Buhari..I personally love Yara dua for his strategic and focused leadership. When u see a leader u go know. If we really love unity in Nigeria...then we must be fair to all the regions.

U expect a particular region to be full of love when recruitments are done at the federal level...some regions will have far more candidates than the said region? U expect them to be so happy when almost all d security collages and training facilities are located in a particular region? Stop acting like u don't know what is going on in Nigeria. If buhari had won election and acted like a true leader, if he had forgotten the fact that most igbos didn't vote for him, if he had dropped his tribal sentiments and woo every region with love.. If he had given good positions to the sons of that region too as he did to other regions...most of them wouldn't have been singing this song now.

I need a leader who will make regional commercial capital hub, a leader who will bring up policies that can encourage investments in all the regions..a leader who visits other regions in person.. A leader who will carry everyone along...I bet u.. No one will be talking trash. Leave igbos alone

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Kekeiyke(m): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2016
If the Yorubas are keeping quiet is because they have alwayz got a fair deal in Nigeria...whether they like Shonekan or not is a Yoruba,whether they like OBJ or not still Yoruba...For Igbos since the death of Ironsi who again has come to stand for Igbos @ national level..none,how many sons of Igbos have been made chief of Army,Police,Navy,Dss etc...Joe Igbokwe please I want u to go through Prof. Soyinka's interview with Punch Newspapers published last week..If Soyinka,a fair minded critic from Yoruba can understand the cries of Igbos, why are you because of your position in Lagos State you want to downplay the enormity of our pains to please your Yoruba friends in order to be offered more political appointments.Igbos can't just keep quiet whether for good or bad...The truth is what works.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest / Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.