Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! (43748 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
I am not really interested with what the op posted, what i am interested about is how lezz will react. im sure him and thesonofmark are loading their guns as im typing. i just hope the op have enough guards in cammelot to withstand the druids and morgana(knights).
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by LordScent(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
YourMajesty:
Just because of N50 pussy, you write this bullshiit epistle? C'mon, am ashamed of you.

Karma is teaching some people a great lesson.

Bloody hypocrites

Oga abeg, who the op be naaa
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by senibo1: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
makydebbie:
oya lemme show you my chisel teethgrin
my own shine pass your own grin grin grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by LordScent(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I am not really interested with what the op posted, what i am interested about is how lezz will react. im sure him and thesonofmark are loading their guns as im typing. i just hope the op have enough guards in camelot to withstand the druids and morgana(knights).

Stop overhyping dem joor
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by dopeJemi: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Well, I've met over a dozen nairalanders in person. In fact, as I'm typing this, I'm eating in a Nairalanders house. Nairalanders aren't bad. Nairaland cliques are bad.

The problem with most of you is that you extend the right hand of friendship to someone else while holding a dagger in your left hand. . . Evil begets evil. You're both chatting and "screenshoting" each other's conversations for "future use", and you gossip your "friend" to another "friend", who gossips to another "friend". What do you expect?

Nairalanders will keep on making friends and meeting with Nairalanders. It's the heart's motive that counts.

I don't get it when you guys say nairalanders, are nairalanders different from nigerians?

You saying you've met over a dozen nairalanders is just you saying you've met over a dozen Nigerians that you haven't met before

You saying nairalanders aren't bad is just you saying Nigerians aren't bad

And the original poster saying never trust a nairalander is him saying never trust a Nigerian

Or are the people on nairaland different from the people who aren't? I don't get it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
LordScent:

Stop overhyping dem joor
LOL well its like the op got their weak point. thats why he is not afraid. chai op badass nigga.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by KINGinVAHALA: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
ronald4lif:

Alright. sad
Lol
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
LordScent:

Mynd44 , now that you are here in flesh and blood, why is it that people think you are unduly harsh and often times overzealous in the discharge of your moderating duties.

PS: My people if you dont see me online in the next 24hours, obviously myndd took my question personal.

Cheers
U delibrately went to prison with your two foot.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Well, I've met over a dozen nairalanders in person. In fact, as I'm typing this, I'm eating in a Nairalanders house. Nairalanders aren't bad. Nairaland cliques are bad.

The problem with most of you is that you extend the right hand of friendship to someone else while holding a dagger in your left hand. . . Evil begets evil. You're both chatting and "screenshoting" each other's conversations for "future use", and you gossip your "friend" to another "friend", who gossips to another "friend". What do you expect?

Nairalanders will keep on making friends and meeting with Nairalanders. It's the heart's motive that counts.
NICE ONE, U DESERVE DIS

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by makydebbie(f): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
senibo1:
my own shine pass your own grin grin grin
my own is sexy who will kiss your owngrin grin grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by YourMajesty(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
LordScent:

Oga abeg, who the op be naaa
Alaye, I thought you're the most active romancelander
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Abeg where are the pieces of the broken heart ooo ....
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by photoshoot(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

Enh enh I have heard you but let me still leave this thread grin

Lol, ole
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by LordScent(m): 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
YourMajesty:
Alaye, I thought you're the most active romancelander

Baba i jus geh eyes nii ooo, i no dey tek am see cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by LordScent(m): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
U delibrately went to prison with your two foot.

Atleast not yet. I've always wanted to ask him dah question. Personally i think he has banned me unfairly a couple of times
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Sexxkillz: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
dopeJemi:

I don't get it when you guys say nairalanders, are nairalanders different from nigerians?

You saying you've met over a dozen nairalanders is just you saying you've met over a dozen Nigerians that you haven't met before

And the original poster saying never trust a nairalander is him saying never trust a Nigerian

Or are the people on nairaland different from the people who aren't? I don't get it
You tried to sound smart, with all the jargons you typed.

Common sense should have told you that the reply you quoted, was a direct reply to the statement "never trust a nairalander". . .

Nairaland is a forum based on the internet. Majority of Nigerians don't know about the existence of Nairaland, and are therefore not exposed to the security risks involved with being on nairaland, or on the internet, as the case may be. On nairaland, anyone can be anything. You see males posing as females, etc. It's an anonymous forum where information and intellectual property could be stolen very easily, much more than it is offline, where you have majority of the other Nigerians.

Until he says "never trust a Nigerian", then you may have a very small point, the size of a grain of sand.

Now, carry your ITK and take several seats behind. . . You're blocking better posts.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by senibo1: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
makydebbie:
my own is sexy who will kiss your owngrin grin grin
i bet, you're here to derail this wonderful thread grin

how's juhan?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by LordScent(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL well its like the op got their weak point. thats why he is not afraid. chai op badass nigga.

Abeg who the op be sef
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by KINGinVAHALA: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Boudiaye okwo? @Agbonkamen
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by senibo1: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
slyIsaac:
Abeg where are the pieces of the broken heart ooo ....
come and collect it if that's what you want grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by agbonkamen(f): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Boudiaye okwo? @Agbonkamen
type again usining the language i will understand oo
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by YourMajesty(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
LordScent:

Baba i jus geh eyes nii ooo, i no dey tek am see cheesy
Try and use it Bro.

Wish you well.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by KINGinVAHALA: 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Kids dare and disrespect their fathers!

Sexxkillz:
You tried to sound smart, with all the jargons you typed.

Common sense should have told you that the reply you quoted, was a direct reply to the statement "never trust a nairalander". . .

Nairaland is a forum based on the internet. Majority of Nigerians don't know about the existence of Nairaland, and are therefore not exposed to the security risks involved with being on nairaland, or on the internet, as the case may be. On nairaland, anyone can be anything. You see males posing as females, etc. It's an anonymous forum where information and intellectual property could be stolen very easily, much more than it is offline, where you have majority of the other Nigerians.

Until he says "never trust a Nigerian", then you may have a very small point, the size of a grain of sand.

Now, carry your ITK and take several seats behind. . . You're blocking better posts.

Respect boss, you have said it all!
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
senibo1:
come and collect it if that's what you want grin
Greetings boss!... abeg pack am gimme... the baba say make i bring human heart for the ritual... he nor tell me weda na broken one or whole one...
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by KINGinVAHALA: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
agbonkamen:
type again usining the language i will understand oo

Your moniker, saw it 2 weeks ago on a thread on FP, called my dad and asked him for the exact meaning and he told me.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Trendin(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
LordScent:

Mynd44 , now that you are here in flesh and blood, why is it that people think you are unduly harsh and often times overzealous in the discharge of your moderating duties.

PS: My people if you dont see me online in the next 24hours, obviously myndd took my question personal.

Cheers
People think or people know? You better avoid open confrontation with that fellow. He's too zealous.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by LordScent(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Trendin:

People think or people know? You better avoid open confrontation with that fellow. He's too zealous.

Hmmmmmmm trendin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by iykekelvins(m): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
SPERM:

Ikesuku the knight troll
Mad man
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Trendin(m): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
dopeJemi:

Logical reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by senibo1: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
slyIsaac:

Greetings boss!... abeg pack am gimme... the baba say make i bring human heart for the ritual... he nor tell me weda na broken one or whole one...
the babe use tsunami destroy the heart, no wonder the minor was campaigning for her like a wounded lion.

him never see anything, that heart has been broken, we can do absolutely nothing about it, karma is real grin

I'm making fire wood with his broken heart grin

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by agbonkamen(f): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Your moniker, saw it 2 weeks ago on a thread on FP, called my dad and asked him for the exact meaning and he told me.
grin
KINGinVAHALA:

where are you from?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by DRISKLEF(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmmm
Greetings..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.