Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk (16871 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria / What No-one Ever Tells Us Is That Relationships Are Hard Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 1:32am On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

GBAM!!!
Why I no go like am? undecided
C'mon now. You & I know it is true. You lot over there have got to many 'Wanna be thugs'

Anyway at the end of the day; it is about the individuals and nothing more. I clearly noted before that good men can be from anywhere even though to find them these days is hard no matter where you are at. Women will also be included in it as well.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 1:45am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

Anyway at the end of the day; it is about the individuals and nothing more. I clearly noted before that good men can be from anywhere even though to find them these days is hard no matter where you are at. Women will also be included in it as well.
  I don't dispute the fact that good men can be found anywhere in the world however the probability of finding them in the US is much slimmer when compared to the UK. In other words,the UK is the best hunting ground for these rare breed of men.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 1:47am On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

I don't dispute the fact that good men can be found anywhere in the world however the probability of finding them in the US is much slimmer when compared to the UK. In other words,the UK is the best hunting ground for these rare breed of men.

People in the US are out of luck then. grin grin Make Una leave me. Cracking me up this evening
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 1:56am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

People in the US are out of luck then. grin grin Make Una leave me. Cracking me up this evening
I wouldn't say out of luck per se,i'll rather use the word 'useless'.

Btw, we no hol' you ooo,we just dey show you where beta tin dey if ya get my drift wink cool.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 1:58am On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

I wouldn't say out of luck per se,i'll rather use the word 'useless'.

Btw, we no hol' you ooo,we just dey show you where beta tin dey if ya get my drift wink cool.

Thanks for that "twinge" of enlightenment. I have been educated tonight. Now off to look for a "European" hotshot grin grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by r231(m): 2:03am On Oct 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

This OP is very drunk!!!
What evidence have you got to back up this codswallop?
People(especially Nigerians) marry every weekend on this Island so tape it shut.

true

@OP
do your research again
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by eldee(m): 2:11am On Oct 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

American men are mongrels who can walk on 2 legs.

Don't even go to American men . . . half of them are still trying to be 50Cent
Every American I know has a friend whose demo album is coming out next week. cheesy cheesy
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 2:13am On Oct 23, 2009
eldee:

Don't even go to American men . . . half of them are still trying to be 50Cent
[b]Every American [/b]I know has a friend whose demo album is coming out next week. cheesy cheesy

How many"Americans" do you know? Stop hanging out with rap wannabes
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 2:18am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

Thanks for that "twinge" of enlightenment. I have been educated tonight. Now off to look for a "European" hotshot grin grin
For further education,get in touch with moi. You won't be disappointed wink cheesy cheesy.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 2:19am On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

For further education,get in touch with moi. You won't be disappointed  wink cheesy cheesy.

Aren't you like 20? shocked grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by eldee(m): 2:21am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

How many"Americans" do you know? Stop hanging out with rap wannabes

Erm, I don' hang out with them b . . . I live in the UK.
I should stop hanging out with rap pips?? The rate at which y'all are going, y'all will be left with no audience to go to concerts. cheesy

Even Shihan said that once. . . y'all need to stop creating stereotypes for us over here.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 2:24am On Oct 23, 2009
eldee:

Erm, I don' hang out with them b . . . I live in the UK.
I should stop hanging out with rap pips?? The rate at which y'all are going, y'all will be left with no audience to go to concerts. cheesy

Even Shihan said that once. . . y'all need to stop creating stereotypes for us over here.

I don't do generalizations. This is nothing but a heap of it.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by eldee(m): 2:30am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

I don't do generalizations. This is nothing but a heap of it.

And you saying good men are extinct everywhere is not a generalization??
Maybe I'm missing a point here . . . sumone please help me.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 2:31am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

Aren't you like 20? shocked grin
Chinekeeee meeeeeee chei. What are you implying? grin cheesy
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 2:32am On Oct 23, 2009
eldee:

This is actually a fact by the amount of single women out there grin
and you on the other hand have refused to name all the Americans you know

chic2pimp:

Chinekeeee meeeeeee chei. What are you implying? grin cheesy
Ogini ka ina etiri mkpu for ?Aturum asi?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 2:33am On Oct 23, 2009
eldee:

MBA!!!!  You are on your own bro  grin grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by eldee(m): 2:38am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

This is actually a fact by the amount of single women out there grin

You base your assumption on the opinions of a couple of angry therefore lonely women and you call it a fact??
That makes so much sense you know.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by 1forall: 2:40am On Oct 23, 2009
Wait 1st. . . na by force to marry 

Abi na by force to stay UK?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 2:40am On Oct 23, 2009
eldee:

You base your assumption on the opinions of a couple of angry therefore lonely women and you call it a fact??
That makes so much sense you know.

No point really. I am done!
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 2:41am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

Ogini ka ina etiri mkpu for ?Aturum asi?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 2:42am On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Let me guess. You didn't understand any of it did you?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by eldee(m): 2:46am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

No point really. I am done!

Of course you should be, I've been since your first post on this thread. grin

chic2pimp:

MBA!!!! You are on your own bro grin grin
Hehehe . . . see who's [i]chic[/i]kened out so early tongue
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 2:47am On Oct 23, 2009
eldee:

Of course you should be, I've been since your first post on this thread. grin

It is all in good fun. Either way good men are all around. We just have to pray for guidance in finding them. grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 2:52am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

Let me guess. You didn't understand any of it did you?
Kindly help a brah. Pls translate grin grin cheesy

eldee:

Chicken ke? undecided We all know the Uk boyz rule roost cool
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Princek12(m): 2:53am On Oct 23, 2009
It is usually women who traverse the streets with attitudes, rebuff men who approach them because "Funmi" did not introduce that man to her, that come to sites like that this to surmise this nonsense because men have decided to abandon them and look elsewhere. So, instead of looking in the mirror and change their jagbajantis attitude in order to attract quality men (quality men don't deal with their BS), they now use their emotionally clouded judgment to make a whooping generalization grounded upon some fabricated facts that no quality men exist. Abeg comot for road.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 2:56am On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

Kindly help a brah. Pls translate grin grin cheesy

Chicken ke? undecided We all know the Uk boyz rule roost cool

Too bad. While we are at it. . . Don't you sleep? Why are you on into the wee hours of the morning? Do you suffer from Insomnia?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by eldee(m): 2:57am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

It is all in good fun. Either way good men are all around. We just have to pray for guidance in finding them. grin

Oh no she didn't . . . grin grin
Anyways, it was fun forcing you to rephrase your message wink
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 3:01am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

Too bad. While we are at it. . . Don't you sleep? Why are you on into the wee hours of the morning? Do you suffer from Insomnia?
No be my fault ooo. I wan sleep but sleep no gree come. Wetin man go do nah? undecided
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Rooneyboy(m): 3:02am On Oct 23, 2009
Thank u 4 talking sense into these girls head.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 3:03am On Oct 23, 2009
eldee:

Oh no she didn't . . . grin grin
Anyways, it was fun forcing you to rephrase your message wink

That is something you and I both know the answers to already. It was nice of you to play along. smiley wink

chic2pimp:

No be my fault ooo. I wan sleep but sleep no gree come. Wetin man go do nah? undecided

How about logging off and watching TV till sleep comes. Are you saying you haven't got a job or school in the morning? See them "European" men. Hmmmm grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Rooneyboy(m): 3:06am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

yeah , we r around but u just have to pray hard and u ll find us.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 3:07am On Oct 23, 2009
Rooneyboy:

yeah , we r around but u just have to pray hard and u ll find us.

Yeah go and stand in line till I call you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote / Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.