Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? (36527 Views)

Why Do Men Always Give Me Dirty Looks In Church? / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by StupidYorubaFool: 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hannysmilez:
prospect is important but nothing says he cant be handsome nd have prospect.
I won't begin a romantic relationship with a man i'm nt physically attractd to. He does not have to be in the league of Beckham,just don't be ugly.
and what about the ugly guys that you discard.. Who will marry them?
Was it not one God that created them and if God denigrates them as you've done who then will accept them

Nigerian girls are cursed with foolishness.
Cc goingape
Goingape1
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by KKKWHITE(m): 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Who cares about beauty ? Her character matters

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by StupidYorubaFool: 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
Joavid:
Physical attraction for me takes time. I've never dated based on looks. and luckily for me, I don't meet ugly men.
good but don't call anyone ugly.. You can't create an ant.
The word ugly sounds derogatory and abrasive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by durai: 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
hmm. .I av nothin to say
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by StupidYorubaFool: 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
AmuEwu:
L
I sight you my boss
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by StupidYorubaFool: 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
pocohantas:

I know you guys hate when a lady has a choice.
We're supposed to marry anyone that comes our way whether we are attracted to him or not. That way we won't be 40 and single...I know it.
if your mother adopted the same marriage criteria policy that you have adopted, she would have reached 50 and still unmarried and your existence would have been in a state of oblivion by now cos you wouldn't exist.

Kiss the truth

4 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by AmuEwu: 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
I sight you my boss

Chairman... I greet oh

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by goingape1: 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
and what about the ugly guys that you discard.. Who will marry them?
Was it not one God that created them and if God denigrates them as you've done who then will accept them

Nigerian girls are cursed with foolishness.
Cc goingape
Goingape1
just started reading this thread and I saw what that woman posted!

imagine baboon looking for a handsome man undecided
it doesn't fit
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by agabaI23(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
HateU2:
Well we can't deny the fact that looking good is the first thing to notice but it should not be the MAIN reason you wanna date or marry. Looks fade my dear.

Get to notice how this handsome/beautiful person treats a waiter.

Notice how he/she talks to others on phone.

See the way he/she reacts to things and how he/she handles it......
Because he/she will soon do the same thing to you smiley
You are witty! Will be fun to be around
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by pocohantas(f): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
if your mother adopted the same marriage criteria policy that you have adopted, she would have reached 50 and still unmarried and your existence would have been in a state of oblivion by now cos you wouldn't exist.

Kiss the truth
Why you taking it personal?
You ugly or what? Well, I hope you have a good heart...you don't come off as one who has a good heart though.
Then I wouldn't exist, now that I am existing...I would make choices that make me happy.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by goingape1: 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Dyt:
Physical attraction is always first Something about you must make me wanna smile with you
put your pics let see if you are mentally attracted undecided
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by dingbang(m): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
If u notice, its only the ugly ladies dat put more importance in physical appearance of the opposite sex
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by dingbang(m): 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
HateU2:
Well we can't deny the fact that looking good is the first thing to notice but it should not be the MAIN reason you wanna date or marry. Looks fade my dear.

Get to notice how this handsome/beautiful person treats a waiter.

Notice how he/she talks to others on phone.

See the way he/she reacts to things and how he/she handles it......
Because he/she will soon do the same thing to you smiley
I never knew u have sense like this... But I don't know if u can cook very well. Because that is the first and last thing I check in a lady
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by durai: 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
dingbang:
If u notice, its only the ugly ladies dat put more importance in physical appearance of the opposite sex
ooooh so dat equation balances rite....I deh feel u
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by StupidYorubaFool: 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Culin:
I can't even like someone who's short or ugly or too thin
shut up.
Can you create an ant?
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by goingape1: 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
varmint:
Not very important. I prefer women who can hold intelligent conversations, women with the ability to make decisions on their own, women who don't feel inferior to men.... Women that are leaders.

Good example is the character portrayed in 300 by the wife of Leonidas. I just want to meet a woman of that mould.
you can't find that type of women here in naija!

all you see are potential olusho A. K.A ASHAWO who claim to be something but there are not wink

take your search to another country and I bit you, you will thank me.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by doskie(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
pocohantas:

Lol.
Anyone could have an attitude problem. I don't have attitude problems, I am ugly. smiley
Don't be tired yet, the saying that fine girls have bad attitude is a stereotype.
it's not a stereotype. 90 percent says dine girls are proud.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by durai: 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
shut up. Can you create an ant?
can't stop laffin
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by goingape1: 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Culin:
I can't even like someone who's short or ugly or too thin
I wanted to call you a pig but I just have to refrain myself from saying bad and offensive words

1 Share

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by durai: 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
shut up. Can you create an ant?
i guess she can only mould using clay
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by 1metre: 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
I don't really care much about looks but I look out for a man with vision nd prospect, disciplined nd principled, intelligent and has a good sense of humour, knows how to treat a lady like a queen plus a good dress sense, lover of God... if he has all or atleast most of these attributes then am already falling head over heels in love....forget about looks jare
u just described me here jennie cheesy
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
ToriBlue:
Yes tongue.

I hear you.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by StupidYorubaFool: 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
goingape1:
just started reading this thread and I saw what that woman posted!

imagine baboon looking for a handsome man undecided
it doesn't fit
lol I'm so happy you're here o.

Can see u viewing the thread lol.

These our overhyped naija girls are useless

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by BraniacX(m): 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Joavid:
Physical attraction for me takes time. I've never dated based on looks. and luckily for me, I don't meet ugly men.

Now, here's a conundrum undecided
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by goingape1: 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
lol I'm so happy you're here o.

Can see u viewing the thread lol.

These our overhyped naija girls are useless
lol! my boss!

na sand sand full there brain nothing Else!

I always tell people if you want a serious relationship don't go near those vipers! stay away from our women and search on another country
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by StupidYorubaFool: 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
durai:
i guess she can only mould using clay
God create person, the idiot come call God's creature ugly.

She must be very stupid
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Thisis2raw:
I rather marry a ugly woman with good character, than a beautiful woman with Wahala

Your head is correct..am with you dear
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
BraniacX:

Now, here's a conundrum undecided
What's confusing you there ?
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by StupidYorubaFool: 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Bumbae1:
Not important ...
Do they work is the question grin
Hmm see this one. . Igbo girls and money.
Someone tag me with that Zuma pics
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by StupidYorubaFool: 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
I don't really care much about looks but I look out for a man with vision nd prospect, disciplined nd principled, intelligent and has a good sense of humour, knows how to treat a lady like a queen plus a good dress sense, lover of God... if he has all or atleast most of these attributes then am already falling head over heels in love....forget about looks jare
muah honey I love you so much for this post.
. Only a naija lady from age 29 up can reason this maturedly.... The rest are Puerile teenagers.

1 Like

Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by StupidYorubaFool: 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lksde:
A lady must have big buttocks lol if am to admire her
e go tire you one day I swear.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? by StupidYorubaFool: 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
disciplinedwoman:
who looks help he should be God fearing and wealthy, I am OK.
your moniker says it all Sha but you no fine,if you're that lady in ur dp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

....Jesus loves you / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.