Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" (15631 Views)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
kimbra:
He probably doesn't know HIV is also an STD. cheesy grin
what do you expect from someone who named himself royalmoron grin
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by AfroSamurai: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

They are both wrong. Nothing like two different things. Your wife will obviously confront you when she finds out you're cheating on her, and your kids will be there watching.
How the hell do you think they will feel?
Like oh wow, Dad is the man he's cheating on mum? please Don't tell me to calm down.
How will you feel if your husband doesn't cheat, yet he can't provide food on your table?

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by vedah: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
I'm not saying it is right to cheat, don't get me wrong. What I'm saying is "why bother yourself about it".
Of cause I'll be bothered about it. I can't believe we're arguing this. If I'm not bothered, then I'm definitely CHEATING.

unless, my husband is cool with that too.kiss
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
royalmoron:
Look at another dumb hoe, we have more than 7 STDs and some can not be contacted from mother to child. hoes stop using pussy to reason.
You've been screaming "hoe" all over this thread. She wasn't specific when she mentioned STDS but with your parochial ways of reasoning you asked if a mother could transfer STDS to her child. Now, who's dumber?.

Go and call your mother and sisters hoes!.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nogodye:

Hey! i won't take that from you...don't cause verbal war here.I never use abusive words in all my posts or quotes.Opinion differs,its not necessary i go with you.
Are you OK is not abusive. LMAO Your posts are just so annoying. If you're really a grown man, act like one. bye
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by tosyne2much(m): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
royalmoron:
Tosyne2much your ex is viewing the thread.
Hahaha.. And who's the ex? cheesy
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by vedah: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
what do you expect from someone who named himself royal.slowpoke grin
Living up to his name, don't spoil his moronic show for himgrin

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

They are both wrong. Nothing like two different things. Your wife will obviously confront you when she finds out you're cheating on her, and your kids will be there watching.
How the hell do you think they will feel?
Like oh wow, Dad is the man he's cheating on mum? please Don't tell me to calm down.
Why would a reasonable woman confront her husband for Infidelity in the presence of her children?? No Good woman would do that, only a woman that seek to ridicule her husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
what do you expect from someone who named himself royalmoron grin
He should have just named himself a "slowpoke". grin
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
And it's either you're inexplicably dumb, or you're irrefutable docile.

Never the less, lemme take out time to thrill you into the reservoir of deep reasoning.

Lions stick more together than Penguins, why, cos they know they stand strong together.

The lioness never bothers herself if the lion shag another lioness, cos she knows he (the lion) takes good care of her.

So, the joy of a marriage is based on understanding of the couple involve. It breeds happiness and joy. Things like cheating and what have you only bother petty minds, never a great mind.

If you read the news of the NURTW dude who impregnated another woman, and his wife accepted it, you'll understand why the lioness know a Lion will always be a lion and there's absolutely nothing she can do about it. So, why give yourself headache?

There are two things you need to know.

Firstly, you need to know the lioness do the hunting.
She takes care of herself. The lion doesn't do shìt.

Secondly, you'll forever remain dumb and stupìd as long as you believe people shouldn't be bothered by cheating. This is a FACT.

Damn. I honestly pray this rambunctious, calamitous, infractionable spirit of stupidìty will vacate your life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
kimbra:
You've screaming "hoe" all over this thread. She wasn't specific when she mentioned STDS but with a parochial ways of reasoning you asked if a mother could transfer STDS to her child. Now, who's dumber?.

Go and call your mother and sisters hoes!.
grinhahahaha common sense is not common after all, leave them to their ignorance abeg, very primitive set of people
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by AfroSamurai: 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
vedah:
Of cause I'll be bothered about it. I can't believe we're arguing this. If I'm not bothered, then I'm definitely CHEATING.

unless, my husband is cool with that too.kiss
So tell me, which would bother you more:

1. Your husband cheats.

2. Your husband can't feed you and the kids?
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
How will you feel if your husband doesn't cheat, yet he can't provide food on your table?
Lmao so he'll have to cheat to provide food? That's a lazy husband if you ask me. Don't be like them
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
VolTOxic:

There are two things you need to know.

Firstly, you need to know the lioness do the hunting.
She takes care of herself. The lion doesn't do shit.

Secondly, you'll forever remain dumb and stupìd as long as you believe people shouldn't be bothered by tolerate cheating. This is a FACT.

Damn. I honestly pray this rambunctious, calamitous, infractionable spirit of stupidìty will vacate your life.

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Cutehector(m): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
me sef been wan ask u sef
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nogodye(m): 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
including taking the beating and abuse and being treated like thrash? Do you know the negative impact it'll have on the kids? Watching their mum suffer in the name of marriage, smh am done, I've made my point, ita your choice to agree or disagree but don't force it on me

Reasons you have to Study and Watch a man before you say I DO...I pray you marriage will be all what God has designed marriage to be...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by AfroSamurai: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

Lmao so he'll have to cheat to provide food? That's a lazy husband if you ask me. Don't be like them
Oh he's lazy now?! I see. Never forget that men who cheat can afford to do so because they can afford it and the girls who they cheat with want something from them.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by sirusX(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
kimbra:
Why do you all keep bringing that movie in all marital discourse?.

You need to watch it to know why

Not everything in life is black and white...there are grey areas in between, just like how people would handle situations differently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
kimbra:
He should have just named himself a "slowpoke". grin
i think he already did, someone who's struggling to understand simple logic, asking why i made reference to a penguin, aside the bald eagle and beavers, penguins are the most faithful and committed animals in the world, and the dimwit asked why i didn't use a lion, are lions committed and faithful? So arguing with him is a total waste of data and time, I'll rather use it to watch bobrisky snapchat videos

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by obiorathesubtle: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin

All this nagging and hair pulling won't stop men from cheating..

Here.. I'll make a list..

Categories of women who get cheated on the most/Are likely to be cheated on..

1. The housewife

2. The troublesome bickerer

3. The one who talks before she listens

4. The one with the mental ability of a blue-green algae..

5. The one who's always cooking bullshit..

6. The complacent woman who has the beliefs of a pained feminist but the mind of a trifling newt..

Updated.

7. The wife who thinks God is against sucking your husband's dick during sex

8. The wife who isn't friends, best friends, and sister to her husband.

9. The unexposed Wife

10. The wife with a shallow mind.

11. The wife who does not render moral, financial, and Religious support to the husband.

12. The blind wife..

13. The idle Wife who even being idle, stops taking care of herself.. Puts on weight, wearing village old lady clothes and ish..

14. The disrespectful wife

15. The wife who can't read situations and adapt

16. The wife who thinks life is a Barbie cartoon and is supposed to be perfect for her..

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Why would a reasonable woman confront her husband for Infidelity in the presence of her children?? No Good woman would do that, only a woman that seek to ridicule her husband.
If she can't confront him in front of the children, doesn't that prove to you that infidelity is wrong?? Seriously? If you wish to get cheated on by men, ma'am kindly go on and let them treat you like trash, but don't make it seem like Infidelity is right, cos it's not. If your wife cheats on you, you divorce her, and if my so called husband cheats on me, I'll leave his ass. Enough said. Now bye.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
grinhahahaha common sense is not common after all, leave them to their ignorance abeg, very primitive set of people
Some girls want to be slaves to their husbands. Someone is confusing women with self-worth to feminist.

My dictionary gives different meanings to both words. I don't want to type too much, enough has been said. Everyone to his tent.

lalasticlala...please check this out for me. I can't modify some post nor view some threads. Why the restriction?.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by royalmoron: 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
diddydiva now alesandese

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Cutehector(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

All this nagging and hair pulling .won't stop from cheating..

Here.. I'll make a list..

Categories of women who get cheated on the most..

1. The housewife

2. The troublesome bickerer

3. The one who talks before she listens

4. The one with the mental ability of a blue-green algae..

5. The one who's always cooking bullshit..

6. The complacent woman who has the beliefs of a pained feminist but the mind of a trifling newt..

More to come.....
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Oh he's lazy now?! I see. Never forget that men who cheat can afford to do so because they can afford it and the girls who they cheat with want something from them.
Well if you cheat on me, I leave you. who you epp? Go on and have your fun with those girls that want something from you.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by vedah: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
So tell me, which would bother you more:

1. Your husband cheats.

2. Your husband can't feed you and the kids?
None. But I'll prefer 2.
I'm not an invalid, and if he's not ready to work, then there's a problem. What if he's jobless? I should prefer a cheating husband to a husband with a vision?grin
Pardon my euphemism, it was very necessary.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Cutehector(m): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
royalmoron:
diddydiva now alesandese
are you kidding me grin
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by tosyne2much(m): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
royalmoron:
diddydiva now alesandese
Hmmmm...

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Exactly!
Simple english oh.. Chai sad sad
I give up on my sisters dem. lipsrsealed
I won't divorce my man if he cheats on me... Good, give your reasons and let others learn.
I'll divorce him if he cheats on me... Good as well, give your reason and let's rub minds together.

Instead of them to argue constructively like mature minds, they'll rather throw disses and type obscenities. Ah weak babez cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
sirusX:

You need to watch it to know why

Not everything in life is black and white...there are grey areas in between, just like how people would handle situations differently
Have seen the movie like twice. That's a one woman's marital issue. Our problems are different so they require different approach. You don't subject all marriages to one person's experience.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
kimbra:
Some girls want to be slaves to their husbands. Someone is confusing women with self-worth to feminist.

My dictionary gives different meanings to both words. I don't want to type too much, enough has been said. Everyone to his tent.

lalasticlala...please check this out for me. I can't modify some post nor view some threads. Why the restriction?.
exactly, let them wallow in their ignorance being learned is not for everyone
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by sarahade(f): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
To the OP, the only part I want to address is the part where you said Olu Jacobs has never cheated on Joke silva.
How do you know this? Because Joke Silva hasn't come on social media to announce it? We don't know anything about the challenges of her marriage, we don't know how much she endures. We only know that they have a happy marriage and we all wish for the same. Joke silva is a virtuous woman, do not use her as a comparism for the silly girls of this generation.

And just because it looks like most of us lack simple comprehension skills, i'll explain my post again in simpler words.

No man should cheat if it can be avoided. But, it's barely avoidable in this century. So, if your man cheats and you can't forgive him and endure, then walk the hell outta the marriage.
Those who you see happy are those who endured. But if you can't,no one is holding you.

Reality check: Forget feminism and all, it really is a MAN'S world and men are predators by nature, they prey on available females.

Lol it is mothers like you that allowed women to be preyed on.
And those who endured are either dead or still miserable.
To much responsibility is given to a woman be strong,endure forgive at what price.
If a woman loves a man care for him take care of his children she deserves to be loved too and if all a woman ask for is for a man to be faithful to her i don't think its too much.
Sister lawladey cheating is the highest form of betrayal in this world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me / Love Story (18+) / 'doggy Style Without The Sound Of Ta! Ta! Taa! Is A Scam':nigerian Lady Says(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.