Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" (15630 Views)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by professorfal: 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
royalmoron:
diddydiva now alesandese

This guy na weyrey, what a moniker!

And I didn't know that was her.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

I have a vágina, not a hole! you idiotic stvpid animal!

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nogodye(m): 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Why would a reasonable woman confront her husband for Infidelity in the presence of her children?? No Good woman would do that, only a woman that seek to ridicule her husband.

God bless your knowledge and understand.God bless the womb that gave birth to you.God bless the family that raised you up...They raised you up in a good and well manner...Mehn! you guy is a luck man.Henceforth, i'm following your wisdom here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by AfroSamurai: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
VolTOxic:

There are two things you need to know.

Firstly, you need to know the lioness do the hunting.
She takes care of herself. The lion doesn't do shìt.

Secondly, you'll forever remain dumb and stupìd as long as you believe people shouldn't be bothered by cheating. This is a FACT.

Damn. I honestly pray this rambunctious, calamitous, infractionable spirit of stupidìty will vacate your life.
Oh shut it and stop spewing words bigger than your little brain, you shallow well of foolish thoughts

Yes, the lioness do the hunting, that's to tell you because she's self sufficient, because she can provide for herself, because she doesn't need the lion to survive, that's why she's not bothered by what he does... ya dig?

Now listen good you minuscule ignorant gnome. You're too weak to learn, too lazy to think, that's why you believe churning out words can score you points when Infact it makes you sound dumber than a roasted arachnid.

Ignorant mentally deficient sh1t like you should know and understand what it really means to be deep and have understanding.

You unedifying twerp.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Laveda(f): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Twaci:
Damn baby! cheesy

angry Imagine what they want us to tolerate..

grin he didn't even get it.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

All this nagging and hair pulling won't stop men from cheating..

Here.. I'll make a list..

Categories of women who get cheated on the most..

1. The housewife

2. The troublesome bickerer

3. The one who talks before she listens

4. The one with the mental ability of a blue-green algae..

5. The one who's always cooking bullshit..

6. The complacent woman who has the beliefs of a pained feminist but the mind of a trifling newt..

More to come.....
and the foolish one who appear weak with low self worth and turn a blind eye when the husband cheats
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
exactly, let them wallow in their ignorance being learned is not for everyone
Some people would forever remain in caves. This is Africa for you!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by vedah: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
To the OP, the only part I want to address is the part where you said Olu Jacobs has never cheated on Joke silva.
How do you know this? Because Joke Silva hasn't come on social media to announce it? We don't know anything about the challenges of her marriage, we don't know how much she endures. We only know that they have a happy marriage and we all wish for the same. Joke silva is a virtuous woman, do not use her as a comparism for the silly girls of this generation.

And just because it looks like most of us lack simple comprehension skills, i'll explain my post again in simpler words.

No man should cheat if it can be avoided. But, it's barely avoidable in this century. So, if your man cheats and you can't forgive him and endure, then walk the hell outta the marriage.
Those who you see happy are those who endured. But if you can't,no one is holding you.

Reality check: Forget feminism and all, it really is a MAN'S world and men are predators by nature, they prey on available females.
I agree with you on this. Though its different from your write up yesterday.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
sarahade:

Lol it is mothers like you that allowed women to be preyed on.
And those who endured are either dead or still miserable.
To much responsibility is given to a woman be strong,endure forgive at what price.
If a woman loves a man care for him take care of his children she deserves to be loved too and if all a woman ask for is for a man to be faithful to her i don't think its too much.
Sister lawladey cheating is the highest form of betrayal in this world.
Hahahahahaha... She called me mother grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Laveda:

angry Imagine what they want us to tolerate..

grin he didn't even get it.
maybe they grew up with promiscuous and cheating parents, why would a normal person be ok with that, low self worth, marriage isn't a do or die affair biko

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by EmperorLee(m): 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
The Spirit, Not the Letter ... not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
vedah:
I agree with you on this. Though its different from your write up yesterday.
It isn't.
You prolly didn't read through it very well.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Cutehector(m): 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
lol soon u go geh belle
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
lefulefu:
As you fine laidis u come name yourself efulefu? chai

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by sarahade(f): 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Yes i did.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by AfroSamurai: 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
vedah:
None. But I'll prefer 2.
I'm not an invalid, and if he's not ready to work, then there's a problem. What if he's jobless? I should prefer a cheating husband to a husband with a vision?grin
Pardon my euphemism, it was very necessary.
What about you working if he's jobless and you giving him the respect he deserve?

You should know who you prefer. I'm not the one to tell you. Like I said, it's easy to talk but very hard to take action. This I know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Have got tears in my eyes oooo grin cheesy grin cheesy

Mother Confessor tongue
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nogodye:

God bless your knowledge and understand.God bless the womb that gave birth to you.God bless the family that raised you up...They raised you up in a good and well manner...Mehn! you guy is a luck man.Henceforth, i'm following your wisdom here.
Hahahahahaha..I hope my guy is seeing this grin grin
Bless you too, brethren.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by AfroSamurai: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

Well if you cheat on me, I leave you. who you epp? Go on and have your fun with those girls that want something from you.
I see. So what do you want from a man? You've made it clear you don't need his cheddah and masculine presence.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by professorfal: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
SPECIAL APPEARANCE obiorathesubtle

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

I have a vágina, not a hole! you idiotic stvpid animal!
there it is kimbra grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i am just loving this statement grin grin grin grin
Again grin grin

1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
To the OP, the only part I want to address is the part where you said Olu Jacobs has never cheated on Joke silva.
How do you know this? Because Joke Silva hasn't come on social media to announce it? We don't know anything about the challenges of her marriage, we don't know how much she endures. We only know that they have a happy marriage and we all wish for the same. Joke silva is a virtuous woman, do not use her as a comparism for the silly girls of this generation.

And just because it looks like most of us lack simple comprehension skills, i'll explain my post again in simpler words.

No man should cheat if it can be avoided. But, it's barely avoidable in this century. So, if your man cheats and you can't forgive him and endure, then walk the hell outta the marriage.
Those who you see happy are those who endured. But if you can't,no one is holding you.

Reality check: Forget feminism and all, it really is a MAN'S world and men are predators by nature, they prey on available females.
you're contradicting yourself, go back and read what i wrote slowly, and save the imbecilic advise for yourself
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
EmperorLee:
The Spirit, Not the Letter ... not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
What is this one saying?
Omo pasito wa. grin

Ahbi Aderola15 understands nih? undecided
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahahahahaha..I hope my guy is seeing this grin grin
Bless you too, brethren.
Iyamm seeing it on his behalf grin wink
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
lefulefu:

there it is kim.bra grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i am just loving this statement grin grin grin grin
Again grin grin
That was savage!. grin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by vedah: 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
It isn't.
You prolly didn't read through it very well.
I did, you said ladies should pray for a man who wouldn't throw it to their face. Now that's justifying the act. You were making sense until you got to that part. We know men cheat, but you made it right which is wrong.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by obiorathesubtle: 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
and the foolish one who appear weak with low self worth and turn a blind eye when the husband cheats
grin

One day, you would understand it's not about showing strength and kicking him in the balls or storming out of the house because he cheated..

If you're strong and have a high self worth, as you have chosen to see it.. You're more likely to land a faithful partner..

But when you let your greed and what you think you know, block your eyes when accepting the marriage proposal, all that tendency to land a faithful partner has been thrown out the window.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by tosyne2much(m): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
And the argument continues...

Well, it's hard to tolerate a cheating spouse and it's harder to opt for divorce.. There are ups and downs in marriages and these ups and downs can come in various forms

The way these Nairaland ladies talk about divorce at any slight provocation ehn, I tire ooooo cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
maybe they grew up with promiscuous and cheating parents, why would a normal person be ok with that, low self worth, marriage isn't a do or die affair biko
It's not for everyone. If you could happily stay single then so be it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by professorfal: 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
JUST IN.......

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by EmperorLee(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
What is this one saying?
Omo pasito wa. grin

We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
What is this one saying?
Omo pasito wa. grin

Meet us in church tonight, you'll understand big head. tongue

Ahbi Emperorlee, kilo feel? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me / Love Story (18+) / 'doggy Style Without The Sound Of Ta! Ta! Taa! Is A Scam':nigerian Lady Says(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.