Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online (16414 Views)

Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / I Want To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips - American Woman / How To Meet The Right Man Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 7:00am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
what is she aplying? Fiancee visa? Oh boy.. They could have gotten married in Nigeria in court have it filed and he wouldav been here by now.. Immigration in USA to aply for a resident card is only 700 dollar.. Remember I'm from Sweden but live in USA.. Eighter shes getting lied to or shes in on the scam.. Shes sending the 500 a month to him or the immigration? This makes no sence
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Redgal(f): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2017
dingbang:
please don't go... Please.. Just save your money... Its better to give a beggar 2000dollars than to fall prey in the hands of a scam artist
Ok noted
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 26, 2017
dingbang:
calling you a scammer? Are you the man redgal is dating online?
You think I am an illiterate, right? Why should I be the man this lady is dating? Look, let me tell you, you think all white ladies are good you can worship them here? I pity you!

3 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Redgal(f): 7:02am On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=Nina4u post=57845597][/quote]
I believe she's applying for fiancee visa for his cousin. For some reason he said it will cost her $2000. I don't know why though. Sounds fishy.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Redgal(f): 7:03am On Jun 26, 2017
DeeTus:
You think I am an illiterate, right? Why should I be the man this lady is dating? Look, let me tell you, you think all white ladies are good you can worship them here? I pity you!
I'm not a white lady. I'm black. Just to clear this up
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Ochinex(m): 7:03am On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:
@Ochinex
Lol Thanks for your input. I will take into consideration what everyone said. You've been helpful.
OK then
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 26, 2017
Prec1ous:

Did you read my text.

Where I even mentioned he will not be fake?

Where I asked her to verify him and proceed?

Where I told her every African man would, even though in love will still be that way?

I could have called him fake straight up.

About her contacting me, she is a grown woman.

Ask yourself the truth, would not leave Nigeria if you have just a little glimmer of hope?

That is why I mentioned that the guy may not be fake.

Sobread well and comprehend before throwing up soured assumptions.
Forget about that. I know your type. I am out of this silly thread.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2017
DeeTus:
some white gals are straight bitcches lol bad and good people are everywhere in the world.. Badest in the world.. I tink Brazil top that
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 7:05am On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

I believe she's applying for fiancee visa for his cousin. For some reason he said it will cost her $2000. I don't know why though. Sounds fishy.
who is she paying the money too?
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Redgal(f): 7:06am On Jun 26, 2017
DeeTus:
@Deetus
I'm not white. I'm black actually. Just to clear it up.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Redgal(f): 7:06am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
who is she paying the money too?
I don't know
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Prec1ous(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2017
DeeTus:
Forget about that. I know your type. I am out of this silly thread.

Have a pleasant day ahead then.

Wish you well.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

I'm not a white lady. I'm black. Just to clear this up
And so what? Why would you open a thread just to finish this man? Look, you need to leave this site because there are lots of scammers here who behave like angels to gain your trust and hit you at the back.

If you really want to know if this guy is geniue or not, you have to do a background check on him. I am not going to lecture on that here. Like I told you earlier on, do not give him money but give him a chance.

6 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2017
Prec1ous:

Did you read my text.

Where I even mentioned he will not be fake?

Where I asked her to verify him and proceed?

Where I told her every African man would, even though in love will still be that way?

I could have called him fake straight up.

About her contacting me, she is a grown woman.

Ask yourself the truth, would not leave Nigeria if you have just a little glimmer of hope?

That is why I mentioned that the guy may not be fake.

Sobread well and comprehend before throwing up soured assumptions.
First.. How would u go ahead and verify? With a private investigator? Were do u find a legit one ? I know a lot of ppl in Lagos.. PI ..MP..police seargents lawyers etc I will b protected when I get there but if u don't know nobody you are very vonrebul to b a victim of a crime. Yes lot of guys is despret to leave the country so they marry foreners for that reason.. Eigter then go back and take a traditional wife or divorce when they can legaly stay.. Not all I'm saying some do. Naija girls are more submissive and western girls don't go for bullshit. U got to help with the household do laundry etc.. Half and half.. Lol
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Redgal(f): 7:19am On Jun 26, 2017
DeeTus:
And so what? Why would you open a thread just to finish this man? Look, you need to leave this site because there are lots of scammers here who behave like angels to gain your trust and hit you at the back.

If you really want to know if this guy is geniue or not, you have to do a background check on him. I am not going to lecture on that here. Like I told you earlier on, do not give him money but give him a chance.
Thanks
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
First.. How would u go ahead and verify? With a private investigator? Were do u find a legit one ? I know a lot of ppl in Lagos.. PI ..MP..police seargents lawyers etc I will b protected when I get there but if u don't know nobody you are very vonrebul to b a victim of a crime. Yes lot of guys is despret to leave the country so they marry foreners for that reason.. Eigter then go back and take a traditional wife or divorce when they can legaly stay.. Not all I'm saying some do. Naija girls are more submissive and western girls don't go for bullshit. U got to help with the household do laundry etc.. Half and half.. Lol

your half-truths about Nigeria, Nigerians and it's sub cultures are shortsightedly malignant. You seem totally incurable from this depraved hate for its certain people. And no matter how many visits you pay, you still are a tasteless homophobic, white, sick supremacist.

5 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

Ok I won't give him money and I'll see if he will still be around. Thanks for your input.
It's okay. Please ignore any PMs here. And try to make friends with the other lady. She seems nice and would likely guide you too.

Bye for now!

3 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

Thanks

You'll never forgive yourself if you let this man slip away.
My uncle has an Afro-American wife. works with the F. B. I they are the best couple ever. Visits Nigeria all the time. And gives me free health drugs and stuff always.
70% of people who posted here, had fragments of jealousy in their miserable hearts.
Like who wouldn't want an American citizen fall in love with them. How much so, if you're black, love fried chicken. And have terrific curves (there's a chance you do).
So I say, follow your heart, not misconceptions and preconceived notions.
And if you have a junior sister, or a widowed aunt, even your grandma. Link them up with some of these pretentious posters above.

3 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 7:31am On Jun 26, 2017
TarOrfeek:

your half-truths about Nigeria, Nigerians and it's sub cultures are shortsightedly malignant. You seem totally incurable from this depraved hate for its certain people. And no matter how many visits you pay, you still are a tasteless homophobic, white, sick supremacist.
ka o di echi ike..oji akpa ókè agbụrụ .. grin
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Prec1ous(m): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:

Straight up shot from you.

But most of the guys are flexible and and don't mind doing all the chores especially if something is at stake.

We are having a recent breed of westernized Nigerians already claiming feminism sabi think radicalisation is now wide spread.

Nigeria is safe especially if you stick to the cities.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Prec1ous(m): 7:35am On Jun 26, 2017
TarOrfeek:

My uncle has an Afro-American wife. works with the F. B. I they are the best couple ever. Visits Nigeria all the time. And gives me free health drugs and stuff always.
70% of people who posted here, had fragments of jealousy in their miserable hearts.
Like who wouldn't want an American citizen fall in love with them. How much so, if you're black, love fried chicken. And have terrific curves (there's a chance you do).
And if you have a junior sister, or a widowed aunt, even your grandma. Link them up with some of these pretentious posters above.

Exactly my point and someone is throwing shade at me.

The guy may be legit but the country can turn even an angel into a desperado.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
wait wait wait.. You should cut him off on WhatsApp already... Its first of all a love scam and he ain't gonna use that money to aply for visa... Hes gonna use it on his gf and side chick to pretend he b biggi man.. Visa cost 160-260 dollar depending on what kind of visa as u can see on the screen shot.. so hes lying. I got Nigerian friends I had for many years and I can tell u a hole bunch of stuff.. I know almost anything about these men.. Culture politics food.. Traditions.. Many Nigerian men marry foren ladies to get a visa and then go back and marry a traditional wife. Since that is recognised by the Nigerian goverment and the wife abroad has no idea. Anyways he what I understand ask u of 2000 dollar.. That to me shows he has no intention of wanting to be with you he is a yahoo love scammer.. And ur the maga the payout ..ask me anything.. I'm from Sweden but live in Las Vegas NV. When it comes to traveling to naija.. U got to have plan A plan B.. Plan C... Lots of crimes and kidnappings and cult killings for black magic and rituals.. 15 american was kidnapped last year alone.. No lives were taken but big money payout.. The police is almost non existent and u seldome get help if a crime is commited aka rape or armed robbery.. Ask me anything.. I will answer

Hmm!! You sound so Nigerian to me..I'm actually from Götaland (southern Sweden) though my Mother is core Ghanian(I have been in Nigeria for over 13 years)
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2017
Prec1ous:

Straight up shot from you.

But most of the guys are flexible and and don't mind doing all the chores especially if something is at stake.

We are having a recent breed of westernized Nigerians already claiming feminism sabi think radicalisation is now wide spread.

Nigeria is safe especially if you stick to the cities.
I aint planing on going to Ikorodu though lol but didn't they just open a mall there?
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:

Rubbish. Cure yourself.

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 7:40am On Jun 26, 2017
Rolly83:

Hmm!! You sound so Nigerian to me..I'm actually from Götaland (southern Sweden) though my Mother is core Ghanian(I have been in Nigeria for over 13 years)
Götaland ehhnn? Gothenburg? U speak Swedish? Why u left for naija? I know this Swedish guy that went to Namibia and married.. They got kids and all.. Lovley family
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Prec1ous(m): 7:41am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
I aint planing on going to Ikorodu though lol but didn't they just open a mall there?

Ikorodu is in the news for the wrong reasons off recent.

From cult killings and it's variations.

If you want a mall, ikeja city mall is your best fit.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by KosiGee(m): 7:41am On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

@KosiGee
That's why he wants me to visit him in Nigeria. So I can meet him and we take pictures together so he could have it to present to the embassy when he applies. He said it would be easier that way. He also said by then we probably won't need an agent after I visit Nigeria.

Do it then. Get your ticket and visit Nigeria. I'm sure it'd be a memorable experience for you. If you need some kind of assurance/security. I might be of help. You can ask him to visit the police in Lagos so they know someone knows about it and might ask questions if something goes wrong.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 7:43am On Jun 26, 2017
Prec1ous:

Ikorodu is in the news for the wrong reasons off recent.

From cult killings and it's variations.

If you want a mall, ikeja city mall is your best fit.
I know ppl that stay in ikeja..
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Redgal(f): 7:43am On Jun 26, 2017
TarOrfeek:

I'm trying to give him a chance but the money part and visa procedures he's telling me about is what has me skeptical.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by KosiGee(m): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:

grin

Seems you used google translate. It muddled up whatever you wanted to communicate to him and the guy you sent that to might not understand it. The language you seem to write is Igbo but apart from 'ka odi echi', every other thing is meaningless.

6 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

I'm trying to give him a chance but the money part and visa procedures he's telling me about is what has me skeptical.

Before a good thing comes, there's always the risk factor. He did the passport. Showed you real time Video (not photos).
Your heart is leading you, I am unwilling to take its place.
And make sure you have curves.
hehe.

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by vokess: 7:50am On Jun 26, 2017
DeeTus:

Spot on bro. Very salient comment you just made. Redgal please take note.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? / 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) / guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.