Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. (65903 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
My exact thought. I was about to ask her if she was about to marry her ancestor
pocohantas:
Nawa.
Man wahala again?

A young lady in her late 30s is his niece?
Then how old is the said fiance?

I hope you're not about marrying your forefather?
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Ferdinandu(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
eezeribe:

I wonder ooh... The Op should use common sense to know that the said niece is not a biological one unless the fiance is in his late forties or early fifties.
Or maybe the so-called niece was born when his sibling was a teenager.
It is not always like that. There are cases where the Uncle or aunt is even Junior to their Nephews and nieces. A no of cases a mother continues giving birth after the Ist born has married and had Children.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by uboma(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
@ sweetangel04,

even if he confesses his deed and the reason behind it, please do not take him back.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by NoToPile: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Wonder why people are thinking the lady may not be his niece just because of her age, there are families like that.

I have a cousin whose first two children are older than me, and my cousins mum is just older than my mum by 6-7 years.

In fact its my cousins children I call cousin ,when my mum and their grandmum are sisters grin

As for the Op if he can sleep with his niece he can sleep with anyone in my opinion, carry your leg waka.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:
... telling me it's was the devil who pushed him..

I would advice you remain with him if and only if...............you have a way of removing the devil inside him. shocked
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by kacci(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:
Fellow nairalanders. am new on this platform. I am dating a guy whose love for me has successfully built up my confidence in him.ò we have been dating for over a year and just recently he proposed to me which I accepted because I never expected his marriage proposal to come so soon.

Fast forward, last weekend I came to visit him. on entering his sitting room I met a young lady in her late 30s. my guy introduced her to me as his niece which she as well confirmed. just early this morning at about 1am I woke up to ease myself only to discover that that my guy was not in bed with me. I tiptoed to the guest room door and I head voices. my guy's so called niece was moaning heavily. i tried opening the door, it opened, low and behold my man was aggressively banging this girl with reckless abandon. he did not stop until he ejaculated that was when they both realised there was a third party watching them. my man has been pleading telling me it's was the devil who pushed him.

I discovered that the lady is actually his niece. right now I don't want to continue with him anymore. few hours ago his parent called and begged me not to leave their son. I asked if their son told them what he did? they said he did not. but as things stands now am pulling out of the relationship until he confesses to the world what he did and why he did it.

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by kingdenny(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
eezeribe:

I wonder ooh... The Op should use common sense to know that the said niece is not a biological one unless the fiance is in his late forties or early fifties.
Or maybe the so-called niece was born when his sibling was a teenager.
It's very possible. When my dad eldest sister got married, their mother was still giving birth. So u can actually see where your niece or nephew is older than the uncle

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by josite: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:
Fellow nairalanders. am new on this platform. I am dating a guy whose love for me has successfully built up my confidence in him.ò we have been dating for over a year and just recently he proposed to me which I accepted because I never expected his marriage proposal to come so soon.

Fast forward, last weekend I came to visit him. on entering his sitting room I met a young lady in her late 30s. my guy introduced her to me as his niece which she as well confirmed. just early this morning at about 1am I woke up to ease myself only to discover that that my guy was not in bed with me. I tiptoed to the guest room door and I head voices. my guy's so called niece was moaning heavily. i tried opening the door, it opened, low and behold my man was aggressively banging this girl with reckless abandon. he did not stop until he ejaculated that was when they both realised there was a third party watching them. my man has been pleading telling me it's was the devil who pushed him.

I discovered that the lady is actually his niece. right now I don't want to continue with him anymore. few hours ago his parent called and begged me not to leave their son. I asked if their son told them what he did? they said he did not. but as things stands now am pulling out of the relationship until he confesses to the world what he did and why he did it.

U might as well tell her if the lady is birthed by a direct brother or sister of your fiance.if not,it may interest you to know that sarah was abram's sister though not of the same mother.

The first episode appears in Genesis 12:10-20. Abram (later called Abraham) is pressured to move to Egypt in order to evade a famine. Because his wife (also his half-sister), Sarai, is very beautiful, Abram asks her to say that she was only his sister lest the Egyptians kill him so that they can take her.
Wife–sister narratives in the Book of Genesis - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wife–sister_narratives_in_the_Book_of_Genesis

All of us must condemn incest in strong terms.but certain cousins do marry and present queen Elizabeth and her husband are cousins.and many many cousins are fucking and marrying till tomorrow.direct niece is what i know is forbidden ,very forbidden.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Iseoluwani: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:

Best story ever read... . Pls just sack him
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by whizzyleejr(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
They are trying to shoot a moviegringrin
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Flashmove: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
niece
niːs/Submit
noun
a daughter of one's brother or sister, or of one's brother-in-law or sister-in-law.

Which one of them??
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
FTrebirth:
is there anything wrong sleeping with someone?

be precise, did you catch them sleeping or fvcking? undecided
cheesy
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
how old is the man if his niece can be in her late 30s?
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by godswillo550(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
That man pass native he goat o and dog o.
shocked shocked
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by ioreth69(f): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yuck!!!!!
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by OgaBuhari: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Buhari causing problems in people's relationship since May 29 2015. Lemme come and be going before zombies like Monday5 and Co. Come for my head
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by oluwadeeboi(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Title of the movie please....meanwhile;

If you would Alteratively like to pursue a career in baking.. Join us at ACABADO CAKES. We offer quality trainings in all type of cake designs starting from beginners class and very affordable. Call 09075000101 for more info
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by delxmaverick(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Nawa.
Man wahala again?

Thank You. You can reason tho. Your niece is supoosed to be your brother or sister's daughter right? So how come this niece is in
her 30s. This got me thinking. I can smell lies!!!!!
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by YelloweWest: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Nawa.
Man wahala again?

I tire o.
Late 30s... his niece... I smell lies
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by priestchurch(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dis 1 is strong...
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by delors(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Not his niece. She's one of those ladies who know that a guy is in a relationship with another but they still want him anyways and would do anything to keep his d.i.ck. that's why he was banging her anyhow without any emotions. And for sure the lady is older than ur ex-fiance.
I'd suggest u abandon the relationship asap or regret later if u go ahead with it.
From #Experience
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by ioreth69(f): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
uboma:
@ sweetangel04,

even if he confesses his deed and the reason behind it, please do not take him back.
I pray she listerns to ur advice
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by ioreth69(f): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pidgin2:

But I don't understand, what do you want us to advice here? The handwriting is already written on the wall, it's now your call to read it or not
I wonder

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Omooniya1: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Run!!! for ur life.. if he can do that when ua around him, then when ua not around is king.

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Phaanie(f): 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
His gonna bang ur daughter one day. If ur leg cannot carry borrow leg and run. Run run run i said run to avoid story that touch
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Phaanie(f): 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
His gonna bang ur daughter one day. If ur leg cannot carry u borrow leg and run. Run run run i said run to avoid story that touch
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by peaceway(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=FTrebirth post=57909214]"banging with reckless abandon"...(i can imagine the bed shaking violently at each powerful thrust) this op sef. grin

Guy your comment funnny.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by ioreth69(f): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
oshe11:
person wen fit kpansh im niece wen u were around no be Konji b dat ooooo.....

Dat one is SPIRITUAL....

BETTER RUN FOR LIFE UNLESS 4YEAR LATA U POST WUD BE "I CAUGHT MY HUSBAND KPANSHING OUR 3YRS OLD DAUTA"

I DON TALK MY OWN
make sense
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Dlionsheart: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
fake story[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by peaceway(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=FTrebirth post=57909214]"banging with reckless abandon"...(i can imagine the bed shaking violently at each powerful thrust) this op sef. grin

Guy your comment funny.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Phaanie(f): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
His gonna bang ur daughter one day. If ur legs cannot carry u borrow leg and run. Run run run i said run to avoid story that touch
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Dlionsheart: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
FAKE STORY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor And A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.