Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (54834 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

a lot a whole lot I'm serious

Try me...I'm all ears
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by IamSINZ(m): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

lol cheesy I'm now wiser

Me too tongue
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by jrusky(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
Who is this again? You are not ashamed tosay *you tested her with small slap and she called off the marriage* bro you are an idiot for saying what you said. The lady made a very serious mistake she should have break your head with bottle or hammer small too before she called the wedding off.

Foolish thing. You are testing your fiancee with slap and to you that is how to test love or patient? You are a real coward men like you annoys me I swear.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
Okonzy1:

No wonder you're still making noise when you get to 35 then you'll understand better.

Lol OK o
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Try me...I'm all ears

Cant b listing all out here more like I'm fronting let the rich guy come first tongue
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Okonzy1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mynd44:

So the punishment for the disobidience is to slap her abi?

There is no way two people will be together and not have issues, if he responses to her shortcoming with violence, it is a problem.

No one is saying she is right about the phone but the reaction is dispropotional to who she did

To me that's not violence, I don't know how people interpret violence. She was warned severally not to.... But she refused to adhere my brother sometimes you need to apply a Lil spank to correct if the person refuse to understand diplomacy.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by ibietela2(m): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mynd44:
The man, his mother, his phone, and the hand he used to slap her are all mad

Seems like your friend
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by MikeBetty(m): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
She Should Kiss The Hell. If She Would Disobey The Guy Now They Are Not Married, Then She Will Be The Boss After Wedding. Or May Answer Her Husband's Official Calls.

2 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Amberon11: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lmao grin
Akathriel:
There are so many mad men in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Cant b listing all out here more like I'm fronting let the rich guy come first tongue

Lolz... Otida o...

So how nice are you?

What city do you reside? Lag or abj ?

Do you ever regret leaving your ex? Did you at any point not look back and feel you over-reacted ?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by zico10(m): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
you are to be blame if you dont want her to pick ur call why calling her?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Yes I'm now a graduate tho serving

Done wiv that chapter he was young too tho but older Dan me

Good to know you are fine. Congrats and all the wishes.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by JamesReacher(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Daeylar:

The problem with most Nigerians is that they think marriage is the beginning and the end, some one slapped you because of a silly reason, the fool isn't even remorseful and they say she should have endured because she wants to be "Mrs",
very foolish bunch of idiots.

Even if he feels angry that the lady picked his call, it is never an excuse to raise your hand on anyone.

It's even a blessing she grows old and has a house to grow old in. As if being single is anyone's business

Honestly foolishness is never far from some nairalanders.

You have sense o jare, don't let them force you to lower your standards dear
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lolz... Otida o...

So how nice are you?

What city do you reside? Lag or abj ?

Do you ever regret leaving your ex? Did you at any point not look back and feel you over-reacted ?

Lol

I'm very very nice and strict
Lagos
He was one of my ex nd for all my ex no I don't regret leaving them I only regret wasting my time
Yes I do over react sometimes
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Good to know you are fine. Congrats and all the wishes.

Tank u grin
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Badgers14: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mynd44:
The man, his mother, his phone, and the hand he used to slap her are all mad

And the lady is an Angel ni

Not supporting the guy tho but here is the thing.. Lot's of women knows how bring out the beast in you and turn around and play victim.

The guy said he warned her several times and off course she won't listen, when the guy was pushed to the wall and reacted with anger and now she is playing victim.

I have seen relationship where the lady starts a fight and the guy defended himself and the lady turned around and goes , her boyfriend beat her up, I got everything on video.. Dude just walked in and out of the court, the lady was fined for filing a false police report, I don't remember if the judge sentenced her to amy jail time but definitely the police gave her a ticket.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by talk2percy(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
She won't make a good wife-she may sue u to court if provoked.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Lol

I'm very very nice and strict
Lagos
He was one of my ex nd for all my ex no I don't regret leaving them I only regret wasting my time
Yes I do over react sometimes

But patience is key for relationships to work. The way our sisters are like if you hit me i will run, but when your fathers beat you, y'all didn't disown him..We will go to togo and get wives there... tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Futbolrush: 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Very Affordable and durable Gadget, buy it now while the stock last

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by segbanky(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mature men don't lay their fingers on their spouse or wife no matter what buddy so just grow up.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
segbanky:
Mature men don't lay their fingers on their spouse or wife no matter what buddy so just grow up.

Very true
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Badgers14:

And the lady is an Angel ni

Not supporting the guy tho but here is the thing.. Lot's of women knows how bring out the beast in you and turn around and play victim.

The guy said he warned her several times and off course she won't listen, when the guy was pushed to the wall and reacted with anger and now she is playing victim.

I have seen relationship where the lady starts a fight and the guy defended himself and the lady turned around and goes , her boyfriend beat her up, I got everything on video.. Dude just walked in and out of the court, the lady was fined for filing a false police report, I don't remember if the judge sentenced her to amy jail time but definitely the police gave her a ticket.

Woow...I hear some ladies call for it... grin

But a man should train himself to restrain himself from hitting a woman...
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Isinkwa: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Marriage is not meant for your type. You slapped her, as in? Olee!!
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Badgers14: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
Vivly:

So who is immature here? The potential wife beater or the lady?

Both.

Some ladies are very good at pushing someone to the wall and claiming victims.

The guy said he told her several times not to pick his calls and he doesn't pick her calls either.

When someone say they dont like something, why doing it In Igbo they say, Onye mara ihe ga ese okwu, Ya eme na ya ( if you know what will bring conflict, don't do it).
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by farem: 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Takeit2017:
Who thinks she made the right decision?

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2017/09/man-says-i-tested-her-with-small-slap.html

If she hasn't called it off, I would have concluded she's mad! How can you use a small or big slap to test a wife to be as endurance. It means if she bears that, the stupidity in you Witt want to go a step further to give another test. Can you pray that each of your daughters and your sisters, nieces will be so tested in life in order to be married in their lives?
I'm fact, I dey vex!

3 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by thesicilian: 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

She is technically a wife, this is what boundaries causes, when this says this is my space and the other the same thing.
But then both still need to respect each others boundaries. A relationship without boundaries cannot survive the test of time.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
My friend na God call you wey nobody fit pick your phone? If you can't get her to stop picking your calls with words, my brothers slaps and punches can't make her behave, 90% of Nigerians first encounter with the law abroad is ALWAYS domestic issues.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

But patience is key for relationships to work. The way our sisters are like if you hit me i will run, but when your fathers beat you, y'all didn't disown him..We will go to togo and get wives there... tongue tongue tongue

lol father is different husband is anoda whole level

So a Togo girl will choose to b a punching bag well other African girls as long as you rich kill them they will rise up nd keep loving u

Good luck
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by freshinko: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
Both of you are not serious. asapp
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by bigfather(m): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
Takeit2017:
Who thinks she made the right decision?

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2017/09/man-says-i-tested-her-with-small-slap.html

Ordinary Slap na hin you take test her ? You for use HAMMER or pour am ACID. So that we go know how strong she be .

Yeye dey smell !
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
thesicilian:

But then both still need to respect each others boundaries. A relationship without boundaries cannot survive the test of time.

If boundaries are set, they will be tested, i don't believe in boundaries entirely, though some amount of boundaries should be set in relationships, but maturity places a demand on character, between my babe and the phone call, which has higher value? Between walking away from my hubby and telling him sorry hun, which would have been much more profitable? People need to put on their thinking caps before they truncate the blessings and potential in opportunities, when people get worked up and walk away on things, it's because they're busy evaluating their on self-worth, which is faulty and flawed because, they don't place their individual self worth against the potential in the relationship or of the other party, she's arrogant...No man should beat up a lady, but she has her own...

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by denitro(m): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Smart girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.