Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (54830 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
thesicilian:
Immature people should not be allowed to go into relationships.

I believe you

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
flyca:
Never hit a woman, even with a flower.

The guy is lying sha. He is not even sorry, no sign of remorse, a clear sign of his personality. He's saying she should have endured the "small" slap. What rubbish!

If I were the woman, I will do exactly what she did. But of course, the only woman with this kind of courage are the financial independent women!

My kind of woman. kiss

How cute, Never hit a woman even with a flower...How lovely... grin
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
chijudith:
Rubbish infact nonsense!! Thank God she through the stupid ring to ur face; from small slap e go enter big one from there he will start beating her. Ladies say no to domestic violence.

Hehe, our sisters are not greeing again oh, Chineke...
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Why did your ex beat you up...

I talked back while carrying his baby
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by HORLALAYO: 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
Test with slap kwa...thats how u will marry and he will be testing you with punch till he kill i finish....mtcheww
Iranu of the highest order
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by IamSINZ(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
chidichuddo:

without further questions, I crawl back to my hole to observe

lol ok
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

Domestic violence is not a little excuse. Tiny drops make a mighty ocean.
This is how it starts!
If she had kept her cool and gone ahead with it she would be a punching bag in no time.

You too? But did your brother ever touch you while growing up? Or if your brother beats you, would you denounce him as your bro? A man shouldn't beat a woman, slap or hit her in anyway, but what about love, mercy, and forgiveness?

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamSINZ:

Cool.

lol cheesy I lived too fast sha
angelanto8:
You test(ed) she passed she exam(ined) you,you failed

You cracked me up, you no well...sis

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by zolapower: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Asin some guys are wicked
I'm a guy but will never be happy to see this type of jerk .

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by onatisi(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Takeit2017:
Who thinks she made the right decision?

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2017/09/man-says-i-tested-her-with-small-slap.html

what is the assurance that the slap you gave her wont turn into punches when you eventually marry her ?

3 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Daeylar(f): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
JamesReacher:
Yes let her old for house, is that the point of discussion? Domestic violence is a no no

The problem with most Nigerians is that they think marriage is the beginning and the end, some one slapped you because of a silly reason, the fool isn't even remorseful and they say she should have endured because she wants to be "Mrs",
very foolish bunch of idiots.

Even if he feels angry that the lady picked his call, it is never an excuse to raise your hand on anyone.

It's even a blessing she grows old and has a house to grow old in. Double blessing sef, growing old, and growing old in your own house. As if being single is anyone's business. They need to learn how to mind their own business

Honestly foolishness is never far from some nairalanders.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

I talked back while carrying his baby

You talked,and he slapped you... Shiooor, that's not worth a slap let alone beating...

Haba, you have removed one, naah, this bobo no go gre... grin

Why do you think you deserve a rich guy? What do you have to offer?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by shallysgirl: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
This man is just a woman beater.
The lady did the right thing.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Mynd44: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Okonzy1:
So why are you people especially the ladies not looking into the instruction he gave the lady about going near His phone? To me the lady is wrong there is a standing instruction not to touch my phone and you disobey my instructions Why? Now disobedient and a little slap which came first?
So the punishment for the disobidience is to slap her abi?

There is no way two people will be together and not have issues, if he responses to her shortcoming with violence, it is a problem.

No one is saying she is right about the phone but the reaction is dispropotional to who she did

4 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
inkdbetty:
'Correction Slap' Na wa oh, is she a child that you will be dishing out correction slaps, what happened to communication and setting boundaries with words of mouth, smh.

I wonder what will happen if she made another mistake, you'll dash her correction punch... You for kukuma carry cain flog am, tell her to kneel down and raise her hands up.

People sha..

Yeah, fantastic, he could have shown her what he wanted in love, this is why i hate boundaries, sooner or later it gets tested. I.e. I don't pick her calls, they both set yeye boundaries, if there's love and trust, why can't either party take one another's calls? Since it's a one-time thing

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by IamSINZ(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

lol cheesy I lived too fast sha

Lol, i was gonna say something about it, but then I remembered that I'm not a saint either so... tongue
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
TimeMod1:
Technically speaking, she was your wife because you were engaged to her already. So, what should ever stop her accessing your phone?
If she had access to your body, why not your every other things?
However, the question is; does she lack phone etiquette/manners?, even at that she still remained your wife.
Anyways goodluck on your next search.

On point...why can't a wife take her husband's call?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Funkybabee(f): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
What type of mum is ur mother!!!!!!!those who will support their son for beating his wife

Ori mi maje si ile ya

3 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

lol ok

and the baby?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Why will I use that to hook him?

He always abuse me before the pregnancy

Mayb symptoms of pregnacy I talked back wen he was using curse words on m
Nd I told him he shdnt say that to me

I can't b carrying ur baby nd u using curse word on me he beat me with pregnancy I lost the baby tho

That was very wrong him. Most girls who get pregnant at young did so as a result of naivety. I am sure he was the older one. A rational guy would feel guilty of obstructing your education rather than blame you. I hope you bounced back and are stronger and doing better now.

2 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Okonzy1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

No wonder you're still making noise when you get to 35 then you'll understand better.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
zolapower:
I'm a guy but will never be happy to see this type of jerk .

Me too ever again

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You talked,and he slapped you... Shiooor, that's not worth a slap let alone beating...

Haba, you have removed one, naah, this bobo no go gre... grin

Why do you think you deserve a rich guy? What do you have to offer?

a lot a whole lot I'm serious

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Hotguy27: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Honestly, you are not mature yet for marriage. Why raise hand on your woman? For picking your call? In fact, you are not just a potential wife barterer you are going to be a serial and unrepentant cheat.

3 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
missjane:
Pple's comment amaze me.. Guy go n beg her if u truly love her she will come back. I'm sure she is not willing to throw everything away just like that..

Op said he has told her severally not to pick his calls as he does not go near her fone.
If he had called off d wedding because she picked his call, pple would call him weak etc now he chose a way to register his displeasure according to him small slap o, ( I wasn't there) and every one is screaming domestic violence.. but when ladies with chichi igbos structure slap a man its not domestic violence..
Hmm..
Some women once they have seen a man's unclothedness respect flies out of the window. It is very wrong.

Correct @Some women once they have seen a man's unclothedness respect flies out of the window. It is very wrong.

My sister, goodness and mercy fall on you biko, God bless your wisdom, see why we say submissiveness, a wise woman would turn this to an advantage and the guy would be on his knees begging... This is why we say many are not submissive, yet they take it the wrong way, a woman can twist a man that treats her bad, he'll return crawling. How many rings will our lovely sisters throw away for goodness sake... People should be meek, humble and should be tolerant of people's weaknesses...What is love without patience and tolerance, the babe and any of her supporter obviously lacks both..

2 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamSINZ:

Lol, i was gonna say something about it, but then I remembered that I'm not a saint either so... tongue

lol cheesy I'm now wiser

1 Like

chidichuddo:

and the baby?

Lost it cry
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
thesicilian:

Assuming the man's story is true, and we've already both agreed that the man himself is an immature buffoon:
1. She shouldn't have answered his call without authorization: respect for boundaries.
2. In as much as the man's action was despicable, she should not have just terminated the relationship like that at a "first offence". They could have postponed further marriage talks while working on their issues, if they truly loved each other.
Wholeheartedly dissolving the relationship so easily only goes to show that she was never really fully into it. Which could also have been the genesis of her trust issues (picking up his calls)..

She is technically a wife, this is what boundaries causes, when this says this is my space and the other the same thing.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Amberon11: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
He certainly isnt.
Houseofglam7:
Is he alright ni
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

That was very wrong him. Most girls who get pregnant at young did so as a result of naivety. I am sure he was the older one. A rational guy would feel guilty of obstructing your education rather than blame you. I hope you bounced back and are stronger and doing better now.

Yes I'm now a graduate tho serving

Done wiv that chapter he was young too tho but older Dan me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.