Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,555 members, 7,770,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:37 AM

Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (26121 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Gunnaz007: 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2010
viaro:

With due respect, not only should careless "pastors" be criticized, they should be exposed if any one of them begins to preach a corrupt message for filthy lucre's sake. READ your Bible - it's all there! Hooligans with religious positions in many "churches" will do very well in their trade when the followers are too gullible to not ask questions where it really matters.

"For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake."

Titus 1:10-11 is still in your Bible, no?

Sitting on the fence and criticizing those who labour in the vineyard of the Lord will not, I repeat will not add to your faith - Your knowledge of the scripture should not be skewed more to fault finding and slander, it should be about the edification of your faith - Hence, open a thread and preach salvation instead of feasting on criticisms of Pastors with your acclaimed know-how or better still you can start a church or fellowship or if you have one, then tell us your modus operandi - I bet you wont tell it all (Give us the name of your church, let's visit and verify you worthy of doing things the PERFECT WAY cheesy).

If you think their ways are not right, leave them to face the Jugdement Throne of the Living God. God is using these Pastors for soul winning and God is a respecter of no person, so if they are found wanting then it is God that rewards ahn!
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Flexskillz(m): 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2010
Its funny all you noticed where the things you felt are wrong, i pray God will open your eyes, so you can see the many lives that have been changed via this ministry. remember also that judgement belongs only to God.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by adetoru(f): 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2010
I'm not here to proove anything but I don't think you should be criticising the way members give in Christ Embassy,didn't you also notice the impact the inistry has on people's lives,during your "investigations",how many pple did you interview.Remember the early believers also had collection for widows and such.Where do you think all the money for airtime comes from or didn't they tell you that Healing school is free?
My brother,don't give.I am a giver,have always been even in my secondary school days.Iknow what giving has done for me.My seed always speaks for me.Enough said.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by ec3l(m): 11:55pm On Mar 14, 2010
A widow in zerephat was asked by the prophet Elisha to prepare the last meal in her house for him.
If u stopped there, u would call the prophet wicked, callous even inhumane, demanding a widow's last meal instead of even giving her?

well She refusted, but prophet persisted,
Why?
Because the prophet knew that God would never let his word fail, i mean it was the Lord who said believe in your prophet and you'll prosper.
And When the widow believed and acted on the word of the prophet, what happened?
She never ran dry.

Emphasis : the prophet kept DEMANDING for the widow's ONLY meal.

Sometimes giving is not easy, people might just not decide to give.
And when they dont give, they cant receive, that's God's principle.
So to help break them out of the cycle (of not recieving because u dont give, and not giving because u dont receive) the pastor goes through the scriptures and instructs his people on the benefits of giving, so they can give and hence be blessed for giving.

No one is forced to give, its a choice.
In the days gone, there was no technology, the gospel was only for the jews, and so large amounts of money were not required to propagate the gospel. But even at that,the people gave their money and even more than money, they gave their blood.

Study the death of jesus 12 apostles and u'd find out that if money is all that's required from the 21st century christian to move the gospel, then happy are we.

The gospel we're drinking coke and meat pie over today, came to us through the death of Jesus and his closest 12, if we cant see the irony in not being able to give our moneys and substance (which the Lord himself requested for) towards that same gospel, then we are a fallen nations as the modern age christians.

One little question, how do we expect pastor chris to run a satelite company, raphsody of realities free distribution campaign across the globe, free healing school sessions and free healing school magazines, televisions programmes across the world, to cut it short, how do you expect a single man to manage a world wide ministry without financial aids from members?

He teaches the members to give for the gospel and be blessed, they do in faith, they get blessed, they then come back and bless their man of God willingly for exposing to them the benefits of giving.

Even Jesus did that, He taught so much on giving, he gave the popular quote, "give and it shall come back to u, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running shall MEN bring unto your bossom"

That's a sweet line, maybe Jesus was a fraudster?

what about the early desciples who sold their properties and laid their monetary values at the apostles' feet?
I'm guessing nobody told them to do so, they just woke up one morning and decided to be selling their lands and giving the apostles the monies?
They werent forced just like nobody is forced at C.E.C, buy they werent uninstructed either.

Jesus was from a humble home but he wore clothes so cool that soldiers broke ranks fighting for them clothes till it came down to lots casting,
in todays world he wore designers yet was a carpenter's son.

Peter gave Jesus his boat to preach, that's like giving your business for the gospel.
Giving started with Abraham, study the scriptures and it was God himself that worked with him.
Giving is God's way, he gave the priceless gift, his only son to save us. So why cant we give the money He blessed us with, to save others?
David said, all these things are from you (God)and from what you gave us we give back.
Why so much hatred on giving to church? Thats hating on the prosperity of God's word, remember God's biggest dream is that the knowledge of His glory fill the earth as the waters covers the sea.
Dont be the one standing in the way of that,
giving is the means.
Dont fight the thing that's to save you.
May God be with you all.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by adconline(m): 12:10am On Mar 15, 2010
Let's ask questions about our way of life first with necessary answers before we seek to ask of others. Meaning that we should not ask questions about finances in the church? It's only in Naija that you would see this type of blind patronage. Overseas, churches would have accountants go thru their books on quarterly and annual basis and pastors are on salary. "unexamined life if worth living"  Socrates.
Christianity has always been rescued  by thinkers like Thomas Aquinas and Martin Luther, but Naija version of Christianity  is say no evil even if the pastor is sleeping with your wife.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Gunnaz007: 12:24am On Mar 15, 2010
ec3l:

A widow in zerephat was asked by the prophet Elisha to prepare the last meal in her house for him.
If u stopped there, u would call the prophet wicked, callous even inhumane, demanding a widow's last meal instead of even giving her?

well She refusted, but prophet persisted,
Why?
Because the prophet knew that God would never let his word fail, i mean it was the Lord who said believe in your prophet and you'll prosper.
And When the widow believed and acted on the word of the prophet, what happened?
She never ran dry.

Emphasis : the prophet kept DEMANDING for the widow's ONLY meal.

Sometimes giving is not easy, people might just not decide to give.
And when they dont give, they cant receive, that's God's principle.
So to help break them out of the cycle (of not recieving because u dont give, and not giving because u dont receive) the pastor goes through the scriptures and instructs his people on the benefits of giving, so they can give and hence be blessed for giving.

No one is forced to give, its a choice.
In the days gone, there was no technology, the gospel was only for the jews, and so large amounts of money were not required to propagate the gospel. But even at that,the people gave their money and even more than money, they gave their blood.

Study the death of jesus 12 apostles and u'd find out that if money is all that's required from the 21st century christian to move the gospel, then happy are we.

The gospel we're drinking coke and meat pie over today, came to us through the death of Jesus and his closest 12, if we cant see the irony in not being able to give our moneys and substance (which the Lord himself requested for) towards that same gospel, then we are a fallen nations as the modern age christians.

One little question, how do we expect pastor chris to run a satelite company, raphsody of realities free distribution campaign across the globe, free healing school sessions and free healing school magazines, televisions programmes across the world, to cut it short, how do you expect a single man to manage a world wide ministry without financial aids from members?

He teaches the members to give for the gospel and be blessed, they do in faith, they get blessed, they then come back and bless their man of God willingly for exposing to them the benefits of giving.

Even Jesus did that, He taught so much on giving, he gave the popular quote, "give and it shall come back to u, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running shall MEN bring unto your bossom"

That's a sweet line, maybe Jesus was a fraudster?

what about the early desciples who sold their properties and laid their monetary values at the apostles' feet?
I'm guessing nobody told them to do so, they just woke up one morning and decided to be selling their lands and giving the apostles the monies?
They werent forced just like nobody is forced at C.E.C, buy they werent uninstructed either.

Jesus was from a humble home but he wore clothes so cool that soldiers broke ranks fighting for them clothes till it came down to lots casting,
in todays world he wore designers yet was a carpenter's son.

Peter gave Jesus his boat to preach, that's like giving your business for the gospel.
Giving started with Abraham, study the scriptures and it was God himself that worked with him.
Giving is God's way, he gave the priceless gift, his only son to save us. So why cant we give the money He blessed us with, to save others?
David said, all these things are from you (God)and from what you gave us we give back.
Why so much hatred on giving to church? Thats hating on the prosperity of God's word, remember God's biggest dream is that the knowledge of His glory fill the earth as the waters covers the sea.
Dont be the one standing in the way of that,
giving is the means.
Dont fight the thing that's to save you.
May God be with you all.

Excellent!!! This is a display of Christian maturity!!!!

adetoru:

I'm not here to proove anything but I don't think you should be criticising the way members give in Christ Embassy,didn't you also notice the impact the inistry has on people's lives,during your "investigations",how many pple did you interview.Remember the early believers also had collection for widows and such.Where do you think all the money for airtime comes from or didn't they tell you that Healing school is free?
My brother,don't give.I am a giver,have always been even in my secondary school days.Iknow what giving has done for me.My seed always speaks for me.Enough said.

You just hit the nail on the head! Tell them!!

Flexskillz:

Its funny all you noticed where the things you felt are wrong, i pray God will open your eyes, so you can see the many lives that have been changed via this ministry. remember also that judgement belongs only to God.

I blame his ignorance! And let's notice that the said poster dropped the bombshell then left the thread.

CHRISTIANS, BEWARE OF DOGS!! They are more dangerous than the passers-by because they are inside!!!
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by adconline(m): 3:28am On Mar 15, 2010
Excellent!!! This is a display of Christian maturity Blind  Naija Christianity.  Go and read the bible (Acts 5: 35-40), and see how Gamaliel speech before the Sanhedrin helped the cause of Christianity. Paul had to argue his case before this Sanhedrin Council in order to win his release. Had these men not spoken about their conviction, there might not been Christianity today, but what we have today from Naija  followers is any attempt to question some  rites, practices, rituals of some churches is an affront to God, but they fail to realise is that God did not  found these churches, men and women who have mortal sins founded these churches, so they cannot be likened to God and they will never be. The problem we in Naija is that followers of  these church founders have exalted them to same level with God.  It's becoming normal to criticize God, but you dare not criticize our pastors. This is WalMart effect of  Naija Christendom
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Joagbaje(m): 3:38am On Mar 15, 2010
Gunnaz007:

I blame his ignorance! And let's notice that the said poster dropped the bombshell then left the thread.

CHRISTIANS, BEWARE OF DOGS!! They are more dangerous than the passers-by because they are inside!!!

You are right . satan's style has not changed

Mark 14:27
   And Jesus saith unto them, for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Joagbaje(m): 4:09am On Mar 15, 2010
adconline:

Excellent!!! This is a display of Christian maturity Blind Naija Christianity. Go and read the bible (Acts 5: 35-40), and see how Gamaliel speech before the Sanhedrin helped the cause of Christianity. Paul had to argue his case before this Sanhedrin Council in order to win his release. Had these men not spoken about their conviction, there might not been Christianity today, but what we have today from Naija followers is any attempt to question some rites, practices, rituals of some churches is an affront to God,

You are wrong on this because this Ganja seed guy didnt ask any questions in the church. But rather running spy agency. If he was seeking truth, he should have asked questions.but rather boasting "there is more, yet to come"
If theres is anything you observe in achurch that seem contrary to your convictions, you should ask for clarisfication based on the word of God. If you dont want to do that , just move on to another church , that agrees with your convictions. But when a guy goes and hide in a church and is busy criticising the church, He is a false brethren .

2[b] Cor. 11:26[/b]
In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among[b] false brethren; [/b]

False brethren dont go away, they stay ,they are not part of you but they keep coming. They attack the church from the inside.

Galatians 2:4
And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus,:

Nobody force anybody to give in Gods house, It is voluntary giving. Even if the pastor recommmend any amount for everybody, it is still voluntary. You give according to your covictions. And when you give, you are the one benefitting, and not the pastor.

2 Cor. 9:7-8
Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. [8] And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work
:
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by ohisng(m): 8:34am On Mar 15, 2010
CE members, once person disagree with una church, una go just begin dey curse am and call d person names!! What is it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by DeepSight(m): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2010
@ Odunnu. . . are you for real?
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by ulua(f): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2010
at moderator/seun, why is this on the front page, is this a way of making xtians fight amongst themselves while their brethren are hacked down in jos, are u somewhere laughing at the argument that is taking place here
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Odunnu: 9:12am On Mar 15, 2010
Deep Sight:

@ Odunnu. . . are you for real?
I dnt undstnd what u mean.Oh, u mean like am I a spirit ghost?
Is dat it?no?so what r u saying?
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Mojibola(m): 9:41am On Mar 15, 2010
, Gush, i'v bn laughin my stupid ass out since, i need oxygen, somebody pls get me oxygen, i'm chokn, hahahahaha,
I luv this,
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by afrobaby(f): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2010
It's really a long thread with a lot of informaation as far as am concerned, but what I will really like to say is this, we are all entitled to our different opinions and we need not fight over this.
I dont see any reason why churches or pastors should force people to give money or even try to coax members to give money, it should be voluntary
But really, irrespective of the methods used, if I dont want to give, I wont give, no one can force money out of anybody's pocket, except of they've started doing that already
lol
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by evalasthn: 10:54am On Mar 15, 2010
if you want to follow God, then do it, because many people i see follow their fellow humans as if God is so far away, Christ is the Way, Truth and Life, and not pastor chris or any church.nice one poster,
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by evalasthn: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2010
@afrobaby nice one too,
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by tosinayode: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2010
Where the treasure of a man is, that his where is heart would be also, that's one of the reasons i believe it is important to God. Your money represents your energy and time. If you believe God as your source you would not have a problem with giving. Only poor people have a problem with it. Why would anybody worry about giving water to his neighbour when he has a river behind his house. I am so ashamed of believers that  don't know how big their God is. When you give, you give in faith and in worship. Can God get angry because you gave too much? even a small baby should understand this. I am very rich and so are my friends and guess what we have one thing in common, we are big givers. Look around the biggest companies, individuals and countries are the biggest givers while the poor guys and countries have big issues and are always angry at the givers. Giving is my success story. If evangelism was left to some of you, nobody will hear the gospel, you will propably sit in your bedroom praying and let the devil take over the airwaves. Do you have the slightest idea how much it cost to put the gospel on airwaves. Ok continue with your door to door evangelism and see how far you would go with that.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by teskyg: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2010
I find it difficult to understand why we allow ourselves to be manipulated  and mislead by the so call Man of God.The only person i admire among them apart from the Catholic church ,is TB.Josua, the milk of kindness he exhibit alone,is a enough, i have never been to his church but i am marveled at the way he gives freely to the needy.

If the money our so call Men of God make from their churches are spent on some members of their congregation who are poor,many will live above poverty line.

cruising round in limousines,SUV,private jets and host of body guards while their members wallow in abject poverty.I am not a prophet,but i believe many of them will burn in the hottest part of hell.God save us,
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by kingchild(m): 11:23am On Mar 15, 2010
gunnas007

[left][/left]
[/pre][center][/center][pre]
Let elton john and his cohorts continue offering their tongue to the devil for use and let Christians continue preaching the Gospel of the Lord Jesus, then let's see which of the two produces a greater results; But, I pray that this Gospel catches up with him (elton john) and he be called to repentance because though his sins be as red as scarlet, He shall make him as white as snow. God is Love.

if i say someone has just spoken as a true christian i wouldn't be making a mistake, i sincerely join force with you on this just like saul of tarsis JESUS SHALL BRING ELTON JOHN TO his KNELL AND MAKE him A MINISTER OF THE WORD IN NO TIME IN JESUS' NAME {AMEN}
but on this topic i have nothing to say cos i dont want any condemnation because of what i know little or nothing about.
Read  , Romans 14 vs 1 -end, Romans 15 vs 1 -end and Romans 16 vs 1 - end.

i love the last three verses of Romans 16

25Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, 26but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him— 27to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen

i would advise that you read your bible and stop unprofitable arguments. God bless you
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by tosinayode: 11:46am On Mar 15, 2010
People don't have a problem when people give their lives for the sake of the gospel but it is a taboo to give your money recklessly even when it is not theirs. Some people have more value for money than their lives. Robbers would risk all to get a few millions. what you can let go of can no longer enslave you.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Lopezdee1: 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2010
Joagbaje:

You are wrong on this because this Ganja seed guy didnt ask any questions in the church. But rather running spy agency. If he was seeking truth, he should have asked questions.but rather boasting "there is more, yet to come"
If there is anything you observe in achurch that seem contrary to your convictions, you should ask for clarisfication based on the word of God. If you dont want to do that , just move on to another church , that agrees with your convictions. But when a guy goes and hide in a church and is busy criticising the church, He is a false brethren .

2[b] Cor. 11:26[/b]
    In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among[b] false brethren; [/b]

False brethren dont go away, they stay ,they are not part of you but they keep coming. They attack the church from the inside.

Galatians 2:4
    And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus,:

Nobody force  anybody to give in Gods house, It is voluntary giving. Even if the pastor recommmend any amount for everybody, it is still voluntary. You give according to your covictions. And when you give, you are the one benefitting, and not the pastor.

2 Cor. 9:7-8
    Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. [8] And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work
:

The poster is only trying to share his experience which to me is no crime but the Joeagbajes of this world are hell bent on crucifying the poster. Mr or Pastor Agbaje you are a typical example of christian that gives a bad name to other Christians. I've look through you posts all you do is either slate the person that do not subscribe to your myopic view of the bible or quote a verse of the bible out of context to support your flawed argument. I can recall in a thread few month ago where you claimed not to be a pastor but when your cover was eventually blown you ran with our tail in between your legs.

My advise is this - Instead of wasting you breadth here why not channel it into something that will uplift the work of the kingdom. attack me if you want as I know it's your tool in trade.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by totorimi: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2010
@poster

Go and try the same undercover at Synagogue and see if they won't chain you down for life.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by zmurda(m): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2010
totorimi:

@poster

Go and try the same undercover at Synagogue and see if they won't chain you down for life.

I think TB and Chris are in league. The 'jass' from CE is from Synagogue

I think people are deluded by Christianity and indeed other religions. I do not brgrudge you your freedom to worship. Just don't expect me to believe all the crap spewed by GOs, Pastors and Deacons. Puhleeeze!! In Nigeria, its the orthodox churches that dare speak the truth maybe with the exception of the Tunde Bakares. The muslim cleric on the other hand are myopic. Allowing religion to veil their every day existence.

Fela (God bless him) was too right

Thieves all of them.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by jessefly: 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2010
'Jesus collected money from several people. Where did he get money to hire by chatter, ship,boats and maintain 12 hefty adults and thier families. where was Judas getting money to steal?'

imagine wat a dude is saying dat Jesus collected money to fund stuff, pls dont add to the bible just to justify your claim dat the money dat is been extorted from congregation is justified
wat even makes d wole story worse is d way cec pastors make their congregation pay money dan dey earn imagine giving some1 targets n teeling him trust n have faith u can fulfill it, pls how will such person fulfil it by borrowing
i have seen how cec operates d way dey virtually worship deir pastor lik one god, imitating him in hairstyle, speech, dressing dat is too far as it becomes idolatry, d way members dress to church lik dey wer goin 4 one disco party, d way dey so believe in rhapsody, d way u speak in tongues by force, replay only pastor chris teachings,believe so much in faith(n faith witout works is nothing, how can  not prepare for exam n expect dat by praying u pass)
please i am in line with d poster cec need to stop extorting their members only to put it into a mega tv channel
wat about using such money to help displaced xtians in jos
wat about been a giver lik tb joshua (even wile folks claim he is dodgy)
please dese r some of my own observation i totally support d poster cec cool down please it is not done like dat
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by InesQor(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2010
sad In addition to all I have said earlier, I must say that sincerely, it's not all about CEC, and I am not singling CEC out.

Many churches in Nigeria and elsewhere are going down on very fast and wrong lanes, and a lot of pollution has clouded the truth of the Gospel. Like yeast, it makes churches grow very fast numerically, but it's all empty air when the chips are down.

It's a general problem, it's just that it may be easier to point at it in churches that are very large/popular and have widespread global attendance.

I personally pity anyone who cannot sit down and get the Word for him/herself, besides or in opposition to whatever the pastor and church feeds you, such people will only find themselves shipwrecked.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by evalasthn: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2010
RELIGION IS A BLUNDER AND CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH SEEM SO BLIND, PEOPLE CHOSE MAN OVER THEIR MAKER, GO READ THE HOLY BOOK AND ASK THE MOST HIGH TO GIVE YOU UNDERSTANDING, HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU GIVE, BUT THE REASON BEHIND WHY YOU DO WHAT YOU DO, MANY PEOPLE GIVE TO RECEIVE (MUST IT BE LIKE THAT?), GIVING JUST LIKE LOVE SHOULD BE SINCERE ,BUT THE SO CALLED MEN OF GOD MANIPULATE YOU TO GIVE IN OTHER TO RECEIVE(WHY?), GIVE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO ASSIST OR HELP NOT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO RECEIVE, HUMANS LOOK AT THE PHYSICAL ACTION BUT GOD LOOKS AT THE HEART, THE REASON!, THE INTENTION!, MANY PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR MIRACLE, FORGETTING THAT GOD HAS DONE EVERYTHING FOR US (IMAGINE YOUR SON DIEING FOR ALL MANKIND), AND HUMANS STILL WANT MORE, (SELFISH AND UNGRATEFUL GULLIBLE HUMANS), THAT'S WHY THEY LOOK FOR MIRACLE EVERYWHERE AND GIVE ANYTHING TO RECEIVE, SOME OF THEM HAVE SUFFERING BROTHERS AND SISTERS, SOME ARE IN POSITION TO HELP THEIR BROTHERS GET JOB AND THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING, INSTEAD THEY QUICKLY GIVE IN THEIR CHURCHES, EVEN WHEN ITS NOT NECESSARY, EVEN WHEN ITS ALL SCAM!!!!,
WHEN YOU WAKE UP GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE TO GOD FOR HE ALONE IS GOD ALMIGHTY. WHEN YOU ASK HE GIVES , WHEN YOU DON'T ASK HE GIVES EVEN WHEN YOU ARE FILLED WITH SIN HE STILL GIVES YOU.
READ THE HOLY BIBLE MORE OFTEN AND LIVE UP!, GO READ PSALM 112 http://www.bartleby.com/108/19/112.html

LOVE GOD, LOVE YOU AND LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR, THAT ALL
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by sandraa(f): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2010
1. Offering for LOVEWORLD
2. Partnership offering
3. Rapsody of reality offering
3. Tithe
4. Normal church offering

All these offering is every sunday collection from members with a special envelop

Please this is not true cos:
1, There is no loveworld offering in christ embassy, there is only normal offering!

2, There is no Rapsody of reality offering rather there is ''PARTNERSHIP'' which means you can decide to partner with Rapsody of reality, Innercity mission, healing school, etc

3, Yes we should pay our tithe and that should not be questioned! ( you cant rob God)

4, Also offering should not be questioned either!

If the poster really participate in serving God, he will realise that, people are being saved daily because we are partnering with various churches to save lifes!

In CEC we give out millions of free copy of rapasody of realities every month, and so many lives have been saved and blessed!

Because of our partnership in healing school, so many people have been healed, and believe me or not it is real!, if you doubt me please attend any healing section and you will see people that are suffering from pains and their last hope is God!,

My first encouter with Christ embassy was sometime ago when i was still in the University and my frds and i did not have any groove to attend that particular friday night and we decided to go for the then atmosphere for miracles program. We got there late as usual (the stadium in Lagos) and we couldnt go in so we were roaming about looking to get a peak of what is happening inside directly, unfortunaly for us we stormed into the area where they kept people that needed healing!, that day was a terrible one for us cos it was like watching an horror movie, seeing people that dont look human, some their legs are like that of elephants, different kind of ailment that i have never seen before in my life!, i will never 4get that day!
My frd and i decided the programme is not ment for us, so we left and it took long for that vision to leave me!,,,my prayer was hope they got their healing!

I feel so blessed being able to partner with healing school and other's cos i know in my small way am making a difference in my world!

Please what difference are you making for the kingdom of God?
If you dont understand the things of God you dont ve any bussiness talking about!
We are all here for a short while make a difference in your little world.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by GEW: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2010
z-murda:

I think TB and Chris are in league. The 'jass' from CE is from Synagogue

I think people are deluded by Christianity and indeed other religions. I do not brgrudge you your freedom to worship. Just don't expect me to believe all the crap spewed by GOs, Pastors and Deacons. Puhleeeze!! In Nigeria, its the orthodox churches that dare speak the truth maybe with the exception of the Tunde Bakares. The muslim cleric on the other hand are myopic. Allowing religion to veil their every day existence.

Fela (God bless him) was too right

[size=18pt]Thieves all of them. [/size]
i think you may be right. have you considered this is so becos of the majority 419 thieving, diabolical and wicked nigerians that christianity has to recruit from.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by hannydarl(f): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2010
Many believers love world bredren want to hang the poster of this topic. Na wa how nigerians will just because somebody comes out claiming he is Gods servant will believe everything they hear from such person.In nigeria we so much believe in pastors than we believe in the words straight from the bible inshort we believe pastors more than God himself.Did I read about a so called woman of God beign carried around town in a limo? Tht news alone should make every God fearing servant of God cringe.
Maybe they should include offering for the poor and the needy and then shove the limo idea to the background if she fears God she will reject such an offer.Wow church na big business for world now maybe I should open one and have worshipers like the believers love world kind that will be prepared to die for me no matter howmuch people try to make them see the light who knows they may donate 30 euros for me to put me in a jet when I go visiting sister money spinning braches world wide.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by evalasthn: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2010
Manipulating a person to give (whether directly or indirectly) is a form of witchcraft,

2 Cor 9:7

7 Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

READ THIS AND BE WISE, http://www.agape.com/tithe.htm
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Ganjaseed: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2010
hahahahahahahahhahahah Nigerians are very interesting folks!!!!!!

Only few of you that have commented on this thread do really understand what i meant. This has nothing to do with Joblessness, as a Dutch citizen am entitle to 900 euro every month even without me having to do anything throughout the whole month this said amount goes to my account, that is what they called "social". Besides it will suprise some of you that am fully employed as a software developer I studied "System Engineering" and i have a good job. Apart from this am a born again christian.

But it surprised me that nobody even comment on the fact that the Bible is being twisted to motivate people to give, my question is IS IT TRUE THAT JESUS RAISED LAZARUS FROM THE DEATH BECAUSE MARY GAVE EXPENSIVE PERFUM ? Giving is good, but not as the man of God put it, that is wrong.

Nobody comment on the 16 couple waiting to kiss their bride and the pastor was rather interested in the coming of Anita pastor Chris wife, and spent more than 1hr compelling people to donate towards her coming, if you where there and very sensitive you would realised that the 16 couple with their ceremonial dressing who are active members of the church were virtually put aside and they where waiting indefinitely for the pastor to announce "you may kiss your bride"

Most Nigerian believe everybody that preach from the Bible is truly sent by God or even do the will of God, that is why they are easy prey for this guys. We have white churches here in Holland a Pentecostal one for that matter you dont hear this kind of stories of giving and tricking people to give, yet these churches lack nothing because people give willingly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo / Aggressive, Violent, Cool, Calm, Which Is The Best Way To Pray As A Christian? / What If All These Things Are Really True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.