Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (56522 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by YelloweWest: 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tall dark and successful.

Just like my hus wink
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by naijaboiy: 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
queenfav:
Sorry.. For me it's not in his looks.Its about how he loves me and treats me. A man can be physically handsome and yet ugly inside! When a man shows me that he takes me as top priority, he supports me, prays for me, loves me through my bad and good days.. I crown him Mr world! That's all the cuteness i want!
You’re just typing story. They’re asking about attractive physical qualities at first glance not relationship qualities you selfishly desire madam.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by 1freshdude: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Laveda:

grin

Lol. Look who we have here. lipsrsealed

Leave naijaboiy, he is just an average looking small boy.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Olatara(f): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
bingbagbo:
We often talk about handsomeness
Well , who is really a handsome man?
Drop your definition

Color, height, lips etc

[img]https://1.bp..com/-j645JS8CrAw/WM3qfNiez8I/AAAAAAAAAgU/dKPHedKDvGoqrbcPGj91FEWkCkJYfGGWwCLcB/s1600/sexy13.jpg[/img]

Bullshit without goals, nah fine boy I wan chop. Handsome in pocket
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by BluntBoy(m): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
stilldoingokay:

a dead rat said he is so cute, how could a dead rat be cute.

bhahahahaha

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
queenfav:
Sorry.. For me it's not in his looks.Its about how he loves me and treats me. A man can be physically handsome and yet ugly inside! When a man shows me that he takes me as top priority, he supports me, prays for me, loves me through my bad and good days.. I crown him Mr world! That's all the cuteness i want!
you! selfish! thing! angry and what do you have to offer this imaginary fairytale man when you finally finds him? ( woke up from this dream) i think you watch too much indian movies grin grin good luck anyway!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Imo1stson: 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Handsome defines itself. Hand and some combined is a phrase formed into word to represent a man with hand full of cash. If you doubt me compare with such English words as

troublesome

darksome

cutesome

relaxosome

floatsome

odoursome

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Fasholu: 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
gypsey:
me tbinks he is cursed grin grin grin i think he must be a loony too.
Walahi, I thought pple like that were extinct in Nigeria, I mean the wahala in this country Ehn, who fine boy epp?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by wtfcoded: 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

You are the one who is a frustrated fool. Only a frustrated fool who has been repeatedly rejected by a host of women because he is has no attractive qualities would think that money is all women are after.

Don't blame your failures in approaching women on your brokeness. It's low self esteem dudes like you with no self value that conclude that all Nigerian women want is money. The same Nigeria where good looking, charismatic guys who know their way with words fuuuck different kind of women weekly without spending a dime? You are pathetic!!
it's called being an alpha male.
Dude u just spoke my mind.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Fasholu: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
gypsey:
me tbinks he is cursed grin grin grin i think he must be a loony too.
Walahi, I thought pple like that were extinct in Nigeria, I mean the wahala in this country Ehn, who fine boy epp? Dem suppose use the boy for money rituals, him no fit contribute nada to society.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by naijaboiy: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
1freshdude:

Leave naijaboiy, he is just an average looking small boy.
You don’t need my attention to state your opinion bro.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by stilldoingokay(f): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=BluntBoy post=61919772][/quote]

whaaaaat, he said his cute na
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Ashley86400: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
My Idea handsome man :
-Is tall
-Doesn't have big lips. .or too obvious lips. .not a fan of pink lip guys also cause people tend to reduce such guys to those features. .and I find it ridiculous. .moderate lips is perfect for me.
-Should be dark skinned. . .I am very attracted to guys who are darker than me.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by SmartyPants(m): 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
Augustap:

Who tweaked ur brain? Whoever did, did it wrongly
You're seriously mad and you have no one to tell you grin

Girl you are fine kiss
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by bengems(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chybeibe:
That's a blatant lie.

Ok...Thank God you re different

I'm a broke ass nigga, come date me abeg
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by desire222(f): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
gypsey:
imagne! he must feel very hurt he must have been carrying this very heavy load of Anger for years, Atleast he has let all his out on here grin chai!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by OmoDavido(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

Please shut up. Don't carry your inferiority complex into this thread. If you think money is all girls are interested in, then you must be a fool. I have noticed that it's only broke guys who have nothing else going on for them that jump from thread to thread making these kind of statements.

It's obvious money is the only thing that can get you a woman. Shame on you, you pathetic thing. If you don't have anything useful to say then don't say anything.

Trash!

I have no p with you atall except for the 9 fools and 2 idiots that liked and shared your trashy post.

hate-filled fool!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Lekkuzz: 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

You are the one who is a frustrated fool. Only a frustrated fool who has been repeatedly rejected by a host of women because he is has no attractive qualities would think that money is all women are after.

Don't blame your failures in approaching women on your brokeness. It's low self esteem dudes like you with no self value that conclude that all Nigerian women want is money. The same Nigeria where good looking, charismatic guys who know their way with words fuuuck different kind of women weekly without spending a dime? You are pathetic!!
Damn!! Babygirl I don't know you, but I love your energy, hmmmmm
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Fasholu:
Walahi, I thought pple like that were extinct in Nigeria, I mean the wahala in this country Ehn, who fine boy epp? Dem suppose use the boy for money rituals, him no fit contribute nada to society.
grin grin grin grin i am not even sure he would work if i use him for money ritual his brains are full with maggot.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by lastchild: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

you sound so frustrated

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by wtfcoded: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Imo1stson:
Handsome defines itself. Hand and some combined is a phrase formed into word to represent a man with hand full of cash. If you doubt me compare with such English words as

troublesome

darksome

cutesome

relaxosome

floatsome

odoursome
u're a Anuofiasome.
Don't worry, It means u're right.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by jrerico1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

Please shut up. Don't carry your inferiority complex into this thread. If you think money is all girls are interested in, then you must be a fool. I have noticed that it's only broke guys who have nothing else going on for them that jump from thread to thread making these kind of statements.

It's obvious money is the only thing that can get you a woman. Shame on you, you pathetic thing. If you don't have anything useful to say then don't say anything.
What is your problem? The guy has a point don't rain insult on someone like that
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Charles4075(m): 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gluhbirne:
Nice smile, nice eyes, tall, goatee, toned body...
Nor be only goatee. Him go get sheepee, monkeyee.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by BluntBoy(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
stilldoingokay:

whaaaaat, he said his cute na

Even those living are modest enough when they praise themselves yet a dead rat considers himself very cute.

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
desire222:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i am gald i can make you laugh tongue even though i am not handsome grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by davss02(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

Seems you are pained..
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Olatara(f): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
DeadRat:
Op please We Dont have A Case Here. Just Check My Profile and Show Me A Guy More Handsome Than Me... Then I Will Deactivate this Account... undecided I Hear "am So Cute" everyday More Than My Name sef... Lalasticlala knows This
Is that really u? u are sou damn ugly.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by 1freshdude: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

You don’t need my attention to state your opinion bro.

Oya edit my post..the one in your quote, replace naijaboiy with naijaboy. Shikena! cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Laveda(f): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

Who? Lol.

I need a whatsapp smiley for my expression.
You of course. smiley

Lol. You're limited to your use of smiley here.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Charles4075(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
gudvibz:
To me a handsome man is one who is tall, intelligent,understanding,carring , sees and takes advantages od opportunity. Must be God fearin cool
Anty well done ohhh. Only one man go get all this things wa you list so?

Lemme come and be going self.

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by wtfcoded: 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
OmoDavido:

Trash!

I have no p with you atall except for the 9 fools and 2 idiots that like and share your trashy post.

hate-filled bastard!
ain't she right u broke-low self esteemed ugly bastarrd!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by davss02(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

Here in africa,money is handsomeness..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.