Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (56507 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Skmoda360(m): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Olatara:
Is that really u? u are sou damn ugly.
ma'am, you wicked with your words.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Tonytonex(m): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Damn!
LOVE
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by kenex4ever(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
gudvibz:
To me a handsome man is one who is tall, intelligent,understanding,carring , sees and takes advantages od opportunity. Must be God fearin cool

God fearing for ladies means a Rich man, yes to dem a rich man is God fearing Dats y he is rich.
if he is poor den he is not God fearing

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Dasherz(f): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

So, what is your own definition of handsomeness?

what's the use of a fine face and well cut body yet a dull sluggish laggardly brain lipsrsealed lipsrsealed .. it's all a pile of wasted clay undecided
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by kenex4ever(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Laveda:
Very smart that I have t think carefully before I talk. grin
Tall.
Good looking.
Good fashion sense.
what of a man like me dat has talent in snake killing except for too big pythons n poisonous but fast snakes.

when am around you will b protected against snakes
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by makydebbie(f): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tonytonex:
LOVE
If you say so bruh. grin

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Kendrick80(m): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
$$ is bae
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by BluntBoy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Dasherz:

what's the use of a fine face and well cut body yet a dull sluggish laggardly brain lipsrsealed lipsrsealed .. it's all a pile of wasted clay undecided

shocked Damn, Dash. You are savagely wicked. Remind me never to tangle with you.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
neat fair not bleached fair ooh, good body built not like john cena, neat carved face, nose and beards. sexy kissable lips well carved, tall, smart ooh
When u see him u can't resist the feeling to give him free French kiss......I am even being to imagine these guy
Bit funny enough, he has to get money cos u can't maintain beauty without money......

My opinion though......
I need the above kind of man in my life ooh cos I will not even tink once of leaving him for another man nah....

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Fasholu: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
queenfav:
I have found that and even more..
Well, let's see how that turns out!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Dasherz(f): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

shocked Damn, Dash. You are savagely wicked. Remind me never to tangle with you.
not my fault o .. my fingers don't want to respect themselves .. they just won't obey cool cool I always want to type good but these fingers are just too stubborn
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
mixter:

Bros you funny o. Your monicker alone no be here . I hail a d greet you specially .

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
chronique:
I'm actually interested in this topic cos sometimes when I hear ladies say a particular guy is fine, I tend to wonder how. And of course, I've heard ladies say I'm fine and others say I'm not... I think we need the ladies to give us heads up on what they classify as fine so we don't go feeling ourselves too much. cheesy

It's certainly different for every female.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by ashawopikin(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chybeibe:
That's a blatant lie.
see dem .dem no wan hear truth

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Saintmary(f): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
different ladies, different preferences. Some like them dark, some like them light. physical attraction is mostly subconscious, pre-programmed into the mind by different factors such as overcorrection from past experiences, resemblance to someone she loves, first impressions etc. each male has his own attraction points. It's instinctive. just look good, and be confident.in your own skin.

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by BluntBoy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Dasherz:

not my fault o .. my fingers don't want to respect themselves .. they just won't obey cool cool I always want to type good but these fingers are just too stubborn

Well, maybe when I put a ring on one of those wholesome fingers, the stubbornness will reduce. Though, I wouldn't like the stubbornness to reduce cool
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Dasherz(f): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

Well, maybe when I put a ring on one of those wholesome fingers, the stubbornness will reduce. Though, I wouldn't like the stubbornness to reduce cool

this comment was definitely not meant for me let me shade my eyes biko cool cool cool

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by ronaldbecky(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
stabilizer:

Nice quote! I like that from a filthy ass-hole like u . I pity whoever marry you because what you gonna produce may be the dumbest of the society. Imagine how you publicize your level of immaturity lol. Mehn I like you anyway, foolishness is inevitable. Quote me make thunder strike your entire family like Sodom and Gomorrah
LOL JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!! see PAIN. dis 1 na" NO PAIN NO GAIN"
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by ronaldbecky(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
stabilizer:

Nice quote! I like that from a filthy ass-hole like u . I pity whoever marry you because what you gonna produce may be the dumbest of the society. Imagine how you publicize your level of immaturity lol. Mehn I like you anyway, foolishness is inevitable. Quote me make thunder strike your entire family like Sodom and Gomorrah
LOL JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!! see PAIN. dis 1 na" NO PAIN NO GAIN" grin
stabilizer:

LOL JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!! see PAIN. dis 1 na" NO PAIN NO GAIN"
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Bibi294(f): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
gypsey:
you are very easily pleased, you need just only cuddles?, grin well.. i think i can provide that as i do not have a giant pocket. tongue
OK.bye grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by kenex4ever(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
neat fair not bleached fair ooh, good body built not like john cena, neat carved face, nose and beards. sexy kissable lips well carved, tall, smart ooh
When u see him u can't resist the feeling to give him free French kiss......I am even being to imagine these guy
Bit funny enough, he has to get money cos u can't maintain beauty without money......

My opinion though......
I need the above kind of man in my life ooh cos I will not even tink once of leaving him for another man nah....
U need to do plastic surgery to d face on ur profile to have dat kinda man

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Martin0(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
gypsey:
you are very easily pleased, you need just only cuddles?, grin well.. i think i can provide that as i do not have a giant pocket. tongue

Gbamgrin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by BluntBoy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Dasherz:

this comment was definitely not meant for me let me shade my eyes biko cool cool cool

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by villybest(f): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Handsome to me, I like men of any complexion, having the look of a natural man, welcome lips,I dislike black lips, define at least one swag and finally you must have a bear,can't manage clean shave.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by shibanbo(m): 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

You are the one who is a frustrated fool. Only a frustrated fool who has been repeatedly rejected by a host of women because he is has no attractive qualities would think that money is all women are after.

Don't blame your failures in approaching women on your brokeness. It's low self esteem dudes like you with no self value that conclude that all Nigerian women want is money. The same Nigeria where good looking, charismatic guys who know their way with words fuuuck different kind of women weekly without spending a dime? You are pathetic!!

But madam you sound frustrating
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
And this made the front page.

In other news get the latest info on IT be it Education, Jobs or Tech all around the world from It+jobs+list.com (without the plus and dot.)
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by sunkieisland(m): 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
"Woman matta" has been known to cause fracas amongst friends....

So I'm not surprised seeing all these banter of words and abuses on this thread

.....Complete demonstration of the ignorance of some...

#JustSaying

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Martin0(m): 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
gypsey:
Okay! congratulations! i will be attending the occasion with an empty stomach, i will bring a big basin too to take home some jollof rice too, i hope Goat meat is on the menu too. tongue i do not eat ponmo!

If u do not eat ponmo how did u know abt it
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Olatara:
Is that really u? u are sou damn ugly.

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
sinaj:
nd I was rushing to see the handsome guy on ur dp uuuurgh!
so You Are Crushin Too undecided i Knew It
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
kenex4ever:
U need to do plastic surgery to d face on ur profile to have dat kinda man
Thank u
u are not that kind of man so walk out.........
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by edubaba(m): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
Da Bleep outta this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women / My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55