Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (56505 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by ibkayee(f): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hmmm second guy sha, interesting
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by queenfav(f): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
Fasholu:
Good luck finding that in this country!
I have found that and even more..
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by queenfav(f): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Itzurboi:
you have just displayed a good level of .......... Just short of words. If you will oblige me, a date with you?
Awww.... Thanks bro ,but i am a semi married woman already.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by chic2pimp(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
ibkayee:
Hmmm second guy sha, interesting

Yes How may I help you?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Reeberry: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

You are the one who is a frustrated fool. Only a frustrated fool who has been repeatedly rejected by a host of women because he is has no attractive qualities would think that money is all women are after.

Don't blame your failures in approaching women on your brokeness. It's low self esteem dudes like you with no self value that conclude that all Nigerian women want is money. The same Nigeria where good looking, charismatic guys who know their way with words fuuuck different kind of women weekly without spending a dime? You are pathetic!!
You are running mad if you don't know.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by naijaboiy: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
queenfav:
Oga.. Read again.. The topic is "What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man?" Key words are "your definition". I just gave mine.. It takes more than a cute face and body to make me see a man as handsome!My opinion..
Being handsome or beautiful has nothing to do with personality. It’s just all about a good physical composition of a person’s facial & body structure.

Your opinion is for what you want in a man which is quite understandable but in the wrong thread madam.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by chic2pimp(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Itzurboi:
you have just displayed a good level of .......... Just short of words. If you will oblige me, a date with you?

You dey compliment am abi you dey toast am?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by mixter(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
DeadRat:
Op please We Dont have A Case Here. Just Check My Profile and Show Me A Guy More Handsome Than Me... Then I Will Deactivate this Account... undecided I Hear "am So Cute" everyday More Than My Name sef... Lalasticlala knows This

Bros you funny o. Your monicker alone no be here . I hail a d greet you specially .
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by colossus91(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
check out my dp if am nt cute i wouldn't be here waiying for the link ups hooked tho bae is all in all!!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by bullabong(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

Please shut up. Don't carry your inferiority complex into this thread. If you think money is all girls are interested in, then you must be a fool. I have noticed that it's only broke guys who have nothing else going on for them that jump from thread to thread making these kind of statements.

It's obvious money is the only thing that can get you a woman. Shame on you, you pathetic thing. If you don't have anything useful to say then don't say anything.
What happened to the guys freedom of speech ? Please show some social etiquette.

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Strong arms too.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by solonazzy: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

You are the one who is a frustrated fool. Only a frustrated fool who has been repeatedly rejected by a host of women because he is has no attractive qualities would think that money is all women are after.

Don't blame your failures in approaching women on your brokeness. It's low self esteem dudes like you with no self value that conclude that all Nigerian women want is money. The same Nigeria where good looking, charismatic guys who know their way with words fuuuck different kind of women weekly without spending a dime? You are pathetic!!
nigga take a chill pill....its a forum, everyone wit Dr opinion.....some gals are actually attracted by money naturally....stop ranting like who had quarrel wit d guy b4 now

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by ibkayee(f): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
chic2pimp:

Yes How may I help you?
Lmao grin

Gluhbirne:
Strong arms too.
Yaasss girl, a firm back too
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by kenex4ever(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

you really a kid

if d handsome guy cannot maintain d girl, after few months his heart will b broken
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by shinarlaura(f): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Reeberry:
You are running mad if you don't know.

Hahahahaha
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by apharm(m): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Cholls:
my brother I see frustration written all over you. You need counselling cuz your next plan could be suicide
I'm surprised myself
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by kenex4ever(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tahra:
Ain't you taking this too far.undecided Do you have a personal beef with the guy?
D guy is broke n he is eyeing a fine girl, d guy he quoted now made him understand dat he needs not b broke to get d girl

that's d root of his anger
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by apharm(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Finally, the ladies didn't give us any reasonable answer
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
desire222:
Then you are not ugly.
thank you! grin i think you look pretty too tongue beautiful eyes kiss
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by SmartyPants(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
queenfav:
I determine which guy to give time to by all i said. He can look like a male god and not evoke any feelings in me. Its just how i am wired. I try not to focus on the physical!

Cool... smiley
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Josh44s(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bibi294:

Giant with a giant pocket, when you can cuddle/wrap me like a neatly wrapped weed

Then you're handsome

This one wey look like expired Paracetamol still dey talk. Will u keep Kwayet!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Flashh: 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

How I wish I am the guy you replied this hogwash, out of your oil-bloated brain; people would have known who the fóol is.

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Dasherz(f): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

But there are people that look odd and you want to look at them again. I saw someone with a very flat head. I looked once and just couldn't stop looking in his direction because of the weird shape of the head. How about that
he has a "handsome" head cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Josh44s(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
No man is ugly depending on your bank account grin

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
ibkayee:

Lmao grin

Yaasss girl, a firm back too

Most def.

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bibi294:

Giant with a giant pocket, when you can cuddle/wrap me like a neatly wrapped weed

Then you're handsome
you are very easily pleased, you need just only cuddles?, grin well.. i think i can provide that as i do not have a giant pocket. tongue
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by BluntBoy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Dasherz:

he has a "handsome" head cheesy

So, what is your own definition of handsomeness?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Skmoda360(m): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ashley86400:
My Idea handsome man :
-Is tall
-Doesn't have big lips. .or too obvious lips. .not a fan of pink lip guys also cause people tend to reduce such guys to those features. .and I find it ridiculous. .moderate lips is perfect for me.
-Should be dark skinned. . .I am very attracted to guys who are darker than me.

now you got me thinking, how i'm I gonna get you?....smiles

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Beemaz: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gluhbirne:

Most def.

It's always the ugly girls that are the most vocal when describing the physical qualities they want in a guy.

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by kenex4ever(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gluhbirne:
Nice smile, nice eyes, tall, goatee, toned body...
by d time u come across dis kind man u don clock 54
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Wisebisho: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Let me people will say: Nwoke adighi njo... No man is ugly, its only money that insults a man. Pump money in the life of a man and you will see his handsome transformation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women / My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong?