Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (56532 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by tosyne2much(m): 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
gypsey:
you! selfish! thing! angry and what do you have to offer this imaginary fairytale man when you finally finds him? ( woke up from this dream) i think you watch too much indian movies grin grin good luck anyway!
You no go kill me with laughter cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by naijaboiy: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
1freshdude:

Oya edit my post..the one in your quote, replace naijaboiy with naijaboy. Shikena! cheesy
I wish say I get that kyn strength lol.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Fasholu: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin i am not even sure he would work if i use him for money ritual his brains are full with maggot.
Walahi, I concur, I shock as I see im statement, e be like say may I beat sense into am, but im case pass me, una go fit epp im life?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by lastmaster(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

Please shut up. Don't carry your inferiority complex into this thread. If you think money is all girls are interested in, then you must be a fool. I have noticed that it's only broke guys who have nothing else going on for them that jump from thread to thread making these kind of statements.

It's obvious money is the only thing that can get you a woman. Shame on you, you pathetic thing. If you don't have anything useful to say then don't say anything.
so much anger.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
You no go kill me with laughter cheesy
grin grin grin grin Danke!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by SmartyPants(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
queenfav:
Sorry.. For me it's not in his looks.Its about how he loves me and treats me. A man can be physically handsome and yet ugly inside! When a man shows me that he takes me as top priority, he supports me, prays for me, loves me through my bad and good days.. I crown him Mr world! That's all the cuteness i want!

By your definition it will take time for you to be able to tell if a man is cute...so how do you determine which guys to give the time to?

Or do you give the opportunity to every guy?

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by stilldoingokay(f): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

Even those living are modest enough when they praise themselves yet a dead rat considers himself very cute.

guy you too wicked ooh.

bhahahaha

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Fasholu:
Walahi, I concur, I shock as I see im statement, e be like say may I beat sense into am, but im case pass me, una go fit epp im life?
we can try to epp him grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by desire222(f): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
gypsey:
i am gald i can make you laugh tongue even though i am not handsome grin
Are you the one on your profile ?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by gudvibz(f): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
Charles4075:
Anty well done ohhh. Only one man go get all this things wa you list so?

Lemme come and be going self.

Simply put he should be tall and smart
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
desire222:
Are you the one on your profile ?
yep! it is me tongue

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by naijaboiy: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Laveda:
You of course. smiley

Lol. You're limited to your use of smiley here.
You don turn Queen for here na. grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by stabilizer: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

You are the one who is a frustrated fool. Only a frustrated fool who has been repeatedly rejected by a host of women because he is has no attractive qualities would think that money is all women are after.

Don't blame your failures in approaching women on your brokeness. It's low self esteem dudes like you with no self value that conclude that all Nigerian women want is money. The same Nigeria where good looking, charismatic guys who know their way with words fuuuck different kind of women weekly without spending a dime? You are pathetic!!

Nice quote! I like that from a filthy ass-hole like u . I pity whoever marry you because what you gonna produce may be the dumbest of the society. Imagine how you publicize your level of immaturity lol. Mehn I like you anyway, foolishness is inevitable. Quote me make thunder strike your entire family like Sodom and Gomorrah

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Fasholu: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
gypsey:
we can try to epp him grin
Over to you the elders oo! The case pass me
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by OmoDavido(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
wtfcoded:
ain't she right u broke-low self esteemed ugly bastarrd!
Bleep off!

low-life ass licker..
poverty enveloped bastard ineffectual buffoon!!!!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by queenfav(f): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
gypsey:
you! selfish! thing! angry and what do you have to offer this imaginary fairytale man when you finally finds him? ( woke up from this dream) i think you watch too much indian movies grin grin good luck anyway!
Thanks bro, i have found him and i'm marrying him.. 27/1/17(save the date).. The jollof will be sweet.. Lol.

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
DeadRat:
Op please We Dont have A Case Here. Just Check My Profile and Show Me A Guy More Handsome Than Me... Then I Will Deactivate this Account... undecided I Hear "am So Cute" everyday More Than My Name sef... Lalasticlala knows This
now u succeeded in making me go to ur profile. Lol
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by anochuko01(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

Please shut up. Don't carry your inferiority complex into this thread. If you think money is all girls are interested in, then you must be a fool. I have noticed that it's only broke guys who have nothing else going on for them that jump from thread to thread making these kind of statements.

It's obvious money is the only thing that can get you a woman. Shame on you, you pathetic thing. If you don't have anything useful to say then don't say anything.
regardless how good u look, this ranting just shows your real handsomeness.
that's why it isn't all about looks
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by clems88(m): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Of all the crimes mentioned herein, why did you leave out the most bizarre of them all?

You're responsible for causing upheaval in that guy's brain that keeps mentioning you on every FP thread grin

Wetin you do that guy abeg?

A case of ignored love, attention seeking or chronic friendzoning or schizo?. cheesy

Meanwhile, curiosity never killed the cat, it was a lie. What curiosity did was land a bullet in the monkey's brain

So...got any bullets for me? I hope you don't miss tongue
could this be another case of Romeo and Juliet grin cheesy ride on bro nothing do you grin the bae ' s cute tongue
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Lomprico2: 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Cholls:
my brother by naija girls standard...an handsome man is a man with a fat pocket

Gbamest!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by queenfav(f): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
SmartyPants:

By your definition it will take time for you to be able to tell if a man is cute...so how do you determine which guys to give the time to?

Or do you give the opportunity to every guy?
I determine which guy to give time to by all i said. He can look like a male god and not evoke any feelings in me. Its just how i am wired. I try not to focus on the physical!

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by clems88(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
KingofDenero:
Good evening.
this is my brand . it keeps me singing cheesy

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
queenfav:
Thanks bro, i have found him and i'm marrying him.. 27/1/17(save the date).. The jollof will be sweet.. Lol.
Okay! congratulations! i will be attending the occasion with an empty stomach, i will bring a big basin too to take home some jollof rice too, i hope Goat meat is on the menu too. tongue i do not eat ponmo!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by BluntBoy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
zinnyzee:
From my encephalon, handsomeness doesn't really have a definite definition.... As far as i'm concerned, a guy you look at once and you wanna do it again is every bit a handsome guy.

But there are people that look odd and you want to look at them again. I saw someone with a very flat head. I looked once and just couldn't stop looking in his direction because of the weird shape of the head. How about that

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Laveda(f): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

You don turn Queen for here na. grin

Me keh. grin

I dey lowkey kinda oh, except when I get thread. Nah you be boss. tongue
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by desire222(f): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
gypsey:
yep! it is me tongue
Then you are not ugly.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by queenfav(f): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

You’re just typing story. They’re asking about attractive physical qualities at first glance not relationship qualities you selfishly desire madam.
Oga.. Read again.. The topic is "What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man?" Key words are "your definition". I just gave mine.. It takes more than a cute face and body to make me see a man as handsome!My opinion..
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Toks2008(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

Dude you are the miopic one here. In Nigeria,a rich man is a handsome mam and this has nothing to do with complex.

A Nigerian lady will date a handsome guy but will rarely be committed to you.

So in naija all the pics above is nada if you don't have ego.

I'm super cute and I have no complex but let's say it as it is.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

You are the one who is a frustrated fool. Only a frustrated fool who has been repeatedly rejected by a host of women because he is has no attractive qualities would think that money is all women are after.

Don't blame your failures in approaching women on your brokeness. It's low self esteem dudes like you with no self value that conclude that all Nigerian women want is money. The same Nigeria where good looking, charismatic guys who know their way with words fuuuck different kind of women weekly without spending a dime? You are pathetic!!

this person needs to be sanctioned. He/she has used too much abusive words in this thread.
Where is lalasticlacla?

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by queenfav(f): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
gypsey:
Okay! congratulations! i will be attending the occasion with an empty stomach, i will bring a big basin too to take home some jollof rice too, i hope Goat meat is on the menu too. tongue i do not eat ponmo!
lol.. U go hungry. My caterer has instructions to cater for 200 guests only.Try chop come because nothing dey to carry home ooo. Thanks for the good wishes bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos