Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready (37639 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Pataricatering(f): 9:19am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

Thanks for your comments. That's the more reason I n scared. I don't want a pregnancy induced marriage. I already made this mistake (feels so bad). I am ready tto accept the child after birth.. I never promised her marriage from the onset. She just finally Trapped me
what do you mean trapped you ? Who gets trapped by a baby nowadays ? Except t you want to trap yourself ? What this means is you are now her baby daddy ! All you need to do is be present for your child ! Do a DNA test immediately the child is born - if it’s really yours take care of it to the best of your ability . Meanwhile use this opportunity to refocus and drive yourself to improve your financial situation . Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by xrisdgreat(m): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2018
Hmmn,ds 1 na gobe! y did u allow her trap u,jxt brace up for ur actions dnt b a coward!
sorry but dats my opinion.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Deepfreezer(m): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Buy cycotech....

Let her insert 3 inside via vjay... deep deep inside

Let her place 3 under her tongue...

Stay with her through out the period cuz she will experience bleeding and some blood lumps...

Thank me later
OP plss don't kill that child. Let her keep it plss.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by mixter(m): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2018
SenorFax:
Should have had a protected sex to avoid these
But wait,
From the look of things you want her to abort the pregnancy right?
If yes
1. What if she died in the process,
2. What if her womb gets destroyed,
2(b). What are if her womb gets destroyed and you eventually ended up with her.

A word is..... Many words in this case, are enough for the wise.

If you truly love her, brace up and be a daddy.
If you don't, we'll..... Go ahead and kill the innocent baby, and you have 50%" chance of 1,2,2(b)
I hail o. Well summarised .
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by sinaj(f): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2018
Emekus92:

Go to a chemist buy abortion pill miss it with hollandia and give it to her
u wnt to kill somebody? Wat kind of advice is this undecided

Dnt u knw thats poisoning sad
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Lexusgs430: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I am just 24 and she is 26. I can't get married to her. This feeling is burning me down to d marrow...

When you no dey READY, why did you go and REEDY?

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by olalat(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I am so confused at this time. I don't have a job, I just graduated preparing for nysc.. what steps do I take?? Please
guy don't abort a pregnancy, you will later regret your action. Belle or belle, u shall fulfill your destiny in life. Talking from experience.

5 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Ademoore07(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I am just 24 and she is 26. I can't get married to her. This feeling is burning me down to d marrow...

Guy, u fvcked up. Don't u know when to use your umbrella b4 becoming a victim of accidental discharge?

It has happened already. Just involve your parent. No parent won't like to cater for their grandchild.
Most importantly, be responsible and hardworking.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by decub: 9:23am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
Please help a brother going through a trauma.
There is this lady that has really being on me for long. Eventually, we made out in December. Now she's about 5 weeks pregnant. I am not ready to father a child at this time. I m so confused and depressed. Please what can I do?? She insists on having the child but I m not ready for marriage or anything pertaining to that. Please help!
Shit happens bro. From all indications, she forced you into it and now that the deed is done, both of you will pay for it. Do not blame yourself or feel regretful.

What girls like this fail to understand is that at the end of the day, they remain at the disadvantaged position; the shame, the lack of care and the immorality of unwanted pregnancy stay with them the more. Since she actually lured you into it, brace up and allow her keep the baby, even if you have to go to her parents, maintain your stance that you weren't ready for marriage which you also told her and warned her about it. The worst is that they will blame you for fornication(man body no be wood na).

Don't be surprise if you get a good job soon which is my earnest prayer for you.

9 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by dayleke: 9:23am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

She really did this intentionally..

Can you pls shed more light on this statement , pls?

Seems you guys have a history that is deeper than what you sharing..

And the last but not the least,
How are you sure it's yours?

#justaskingnio

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by bankiev(f): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2018
My bros, you don play penalty enter throwing so buckle up and be a father......
On a second thought, maybe she Don do unprotected for outside and she's afraid it will lead to pregnancy dats y she force you to do without protection so wen it turn to preggy, she will force it on you.... My thinking though

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by albacete(m): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2018
That pregnancy is not yours.

Now go and sin no more

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by naturefellow(m): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

Thanks for your comments. That's the more reason I n scared. I don't want a pregnancy induced marriage. I already made this mistake (feels so bad). I am ready tto accept the child after birth.. I never promised her marriage from the onset. She just finally Trapped me
Scary stuff. Wish you strength and courage at this time bro!
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by makydebbie(f): 9:25am On Jan 20, 2018
Op, you're naive and she played on your intelligence. Infact this lady insisted on no condoms because she knew what she wanted. Dating a lady older than you has it own too.

She's 26 and you're 24. You guys are adults and gimme an excuse for not using condoms or postpill? I gave out the prices for those yesterday and hypocrites came for my head.

She's looking for marriage and you're obviously not ready, this sharp babe is going to use that baby to hook you. She knows your financial status right?

Like I always say, we're adults responsible for our actions so we should face the consequences.
The question here is what should you do?
Father your child. Be the best father you can be and get a job.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Bleiz(m): 9:25am On Jan 20, 2018
Jamie1994, there is no provision in law that made it mandatory for someone to marry a girl whom he got pregnant. Don't allow the girl's people to pressure you into doing something you don't want to do. Since you don't want marriage, tell her people.

Don't allow them to force you into marriage with their daughter. She should live with the consequences of her actions. You should support her during the term of the pregnancy but don't allow her or her family to hold you to ransom. Do what you can afford, leave the ones you can't afford.

Nobody will arrest you for getting a girl pregnant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by kingreign(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
There is this lady that has really being on me for long. Eventually, we made out in December. Now she's about 5 weeks pregnant. I am not ready to father a child at this time. I m so confused and depressed. Please what can I do?? She insists on having the child but I m not ready for marriage or anything pertaining to that. Please help!
BWHAHAHA grin NA devil ROMANCE YOUR PLANS. EXPECTANT FATHER CONGRATS I PRAY SAY NA QUADRUPLETS DEY COME grin

cc: Ishilove

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
Please keep baby.Seven years back same thing happen to a friend of my,he decided to keep the pregnancy. He is now a proud father of a beautiful girl.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Lomprico2: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

You don't have to marry her! There is no law that says u must marry a person u gave unwanted pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by olalat(m): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2018
klenton:
i dont think that baby is urs

i think the lady was already pregnant before meeting u
the whole thing was just premeditated thats why she is insisted on u going in without protection and promising that she wont get pregnant

very good point.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Smutt360raven: 9:27am On Jan 20, 2018
let me just reserve my comment.

but why are you crying up n down nah. when the thing dey sweet you, you no know?

when una see Bleep, una brain no dey gree work well again.

let me tell you one str8 fact and i dont need to show any form of pity in this regard.

either way, you life is headed for some serious turnaround. you better brace up.

i still reserve my full comment

5 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by hakimi1974(m): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2018
when you are driving at 200km/h using tubeless you no know say kasala go happen abi? man up and take responsibility. and dont even think of abortion, because it is murder.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by ozoono(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2018
idoit.(!!!!!!).
Condom=#50 or postinor 1, 2 etc =#50, #150. so u don't no u shud av been vigilant before doing DAT.?
ONE WORD FOR U !!''olodo''!!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I am feeling a bit relieved that people still show care.
Please don't leave me..
Thanks as more helpful comments are made

But if somebody do this to your daughter will you like it. Why is the girl good enough for sex but not for marriage. Stick with her and marry her

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by justmi1: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2018
Are you a learner? She obviously trapped you She proved to you she is more experienced in the game.how could you have unprotected sex with her. From what you wrote " she has been on your case" and she got you. You don't have to marry her if you don't love her, but accept responsibility for the child.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by hokafor(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2018
Lol, when you were hiting her from all corners. You didn't remember that you are not man enough

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Smutt360raven: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2018
and they r even giving him advice. mstcwwww
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Etuagievin(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2018
Emekus92:

Go to a chemist buy abortion pill miss it with hollandia and give it to her
. If the same drug you recommended was administered on you when you were just a foetus in your mums stomach, would you be alive typing this trash

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by ashjay001(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

Call her bluff joor! No one on this earth, can force u to marry her!

Tell her, u accept d pregnancy, but marriage is out of d question! Shikena!

Make she go carry police come! Should u change ur mind, still hold on any marriage. Marriages to schemers, never end well.

Bit*h!angry
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

but hw do pple sleep wit girls raw at ds modern time?50naira cd wld av removed all worries
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Smutt360raven: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2018
pvssy is not for boys
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by owxy22(m): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2018
u don't want to be a father but u want to do.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by talk2percy(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

No sir. But she insisted on unprotected sex saying she wouldn't get pregnant
she insisted on unprotected sex and that she wouldn't get pregnant and now what? Is it not obvious that this girl was up to sth from the beginning. Let her have the baby but don't marry her. She had it all planned out from the onset to get u trapped. Buh learn how not to release inside ur woman. I dated a gurl for 3yrs, all through we had unprotected sex buh I never for once released inside her and she never got pregnant. Make it clear to her that u are not getting married to her buh u will take the baby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) / Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.