Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women (15538 Views)

SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
Those ladies are pretty smart that is why they can even surf the internet to the extent of coming to Nigeria cyber space in the first place

One might also be forgiven to think Nigerians are all very smart when you see some of their contributions on Quora.
You use Quora too? smiley
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

How many ladies from other countries have you met?

How many schools in Nigeria made the list of best schools in Africa?

How many African countries are Nigeria better than?

Nna eh! Be sincere kwanu
The debate isn't even about countries, it's about individuals. Don't be dumb just because you want to paint Nigerian girls dumb. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 11:21pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
I have accepted your definitions, since you are the antagonist here. cheesy

if Nigerian ladies are smart as you are asserting, it also means Nigerian men are not that smart either.

Did I in anyway say Nigerian men are smart?

I didn't bruv cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2018
Nigerian girls aren't smart all they know is pounded yam and eggs. They can't memorize complex recipes grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 11:23pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
The debate isn't even about countries, it's about individuals. Don't be dumb just because you want to paint Nigerian girls dumb. undecided

Then what's the debate all about?

Paint Nigerian women dumb? Do i need to do that?

As a Nigerian women yourself, are you not dumb? grin Are you smart?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Then what's the debate all about?

Paint Nigerian women dumb? Do i need to do that?

As a Nigerian women yourself, are you not dumb? grin Are you smart?
Bitch, I'm smart. Smarter than you will ever be, too. It's not my fault you're psychologically challenged and you can't recognize that. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

How many ladies from other countries have you met?

How many schools in Nigeria made the list of best schools in Africa?

How many African countries are Nigeria better than?

Nna eh! Be sincere kwanu
I have met alot, tbh. At least, enough to make a modest assumption

The university thing is actually based on a lot of criteria such as published scholarly journals , numbers of foreign students/lectures and student lecturer ratio. Corruption has eaten deep into our system in Nigeria.

If you actually go into majority of the universities in Southafrica, you will realize that majority of the top students there are from Nigeria and the countries I listed In my previous post.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 19, 2018
RuthDaniels:
You use Quora too? smiley
Yes, sometimes lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 11:27pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Bitch, I'm smart. Smarter than you will ever be, too. It's not my fault you're visually challenged. grin

Lol grin You are right.

By being unable to answer my question on what the debate is all about.

If you are smart, then I'm a god.

****a

Keep editing your comment to sound smart. Keep struggling grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 11:27pm On May 19, 2018
I honestly didn't expect such a reaction when I posted this post it's overbearing. But I guess the truth does touch people and sparks a reaction from them good or bad. And the reactions so far have been good and bad. Anyhow that was me just expressing my outlook on Nigerian women and their apparent dislike of south african women. A meet opinion. No need to insult one another over it. Thanks for all your contributions. May peace be with you all wink
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 11:28pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

We are saying the same thing.

A successful illiterate is smarter than a failed graduate.
you missed my point there
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Did I in anyway say Nigerian men are smart?

I didn't bruv cheesy
Alright I guess we all dumber than the south Africans then cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 11:29pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
Alright I guess we all dumber than the south Africans then cheesy
No bruv grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 11:29pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
you missed my point there
Come again.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:
No bruv grin
So who are the dumb ones ? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Lol grin You are right.

****a

I skipped it because it was irrelevant. But, if you want;
The debate was about Nigerian girls being smart, even smarter than girls from other countries. But YOU, you made it out into countries and their educational systems.
Right, Greiboy?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
I skipped it because it was irrelevant. But, if you want;
The debate was about Nigerian girls being smart, even smarter than girls from other countries. But YOU, you made it out into countries and their educational systems.
Right, Greiboy?
Yes, something like that.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Lol grin You are right.

****a

I didn't edit to sound smart. I edited to drive my point home well enough.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 11:32pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Come again.
my point was on the general unfairness of life. how sometimes even the smart and educated dont always make it. not because they are failures or lazy, but life happens and things just dont go right for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

But you are not smart nh, even with the respect.

You are not.
Oh well, I wouldn't want to be considered smart by one who is 'wise 'enough to equate smartness with being respectful smiley

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by stilldoingokay(f): 11:58pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
Ever since I joined this forum I have realised that there is animosity between south african women and Nigerian women. Why? Is it because Nigerian women feel intimidated by the beauty of south african women? I have noticed comments that were so unfortunate from Nigerian women regarding S.A women.... comments like whores.prostitutes. It's like they view all south african women as filth and sex workers. It's not south african women's fault that they look better than Nigerian women. Blame it on God. Live with this fact south african women are just prettier make peace with that and stop hating and making your life difficult angry

who is this one with such a small brain?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 12:00am On May 20, 2018
greiboy:
Yes, sometimes lipsrsealed
Lol...That explains a lot about you smiley

Don't ask me what! tongue
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 12:03am On May 20, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol...That explains a lot about you smiley

Don't ask me what! tongue
cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 12:05am On May 20, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You always know my usual reply to you "Your problem donstan,I could care less Hippolyta doesn't care about the opinion of inconsequential people you can continue to take panadol in matters that concern me.
I don't care.

Hippolyta is the daughter of Diana ?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 12:09am On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
Ever since I joined this forum I have realised that there is animosity between south african women and Nigerian women. Why? Is it because Nigerian women feel intimidated by the beauty of south african women? I have noticed comments that were so unfortunate from Nigerian women regarding S.A women.... comments like whores.prostitutes. It's like they view all south african women as filth and sex workers. It's not south african women's fault that they look better than Nigerian women. Blame it on God. Live with this fact south african women are just prettier make peace with that and stop hating and making your life difficult angry

Have you ever been to Pretoria or Johannesburg?

S. A women are cool, intelligent, beautiful and very smart. They don't Heep financial burden on men.

Too bad I never got to marry one.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by DrayZee: 12:11am On May 20, 2018
One would have thought this thread would die quickly. There was no basis to it.
But look what we have here. A pointless thread with over 200 comments already.
The OP has been trying to achieve this since 2016, and you guys just helped him.
Well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 12:25am On May 20, 2018
greiboy:
cheesy grin
Good night smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Kimcutie: 12:25am On May 20, 2018
SA Girls.

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Kimcutie: 12:27am On May 20, 2018
Hanseel1:

S. A women are cool, intelligent, beautiful and very smart. They don't Heep financial burden on men.

Intelligent? Please tell me more.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:33am On May 20, 2018
my gawd!! undecided

the way people take nairaland these days is so fûcking alarming! undecided

what the fûck happened to the good 'ol time when nairatland was just a social media platform where one surfs after work or during spare time just to laugh, get info and have some fun? undecided

see them arguing endlessly on some bullshït topic, talking about respect (on a fûcking faceless forum), leaving threats and stupid dares (on a fûcking faceless forum) etc undecided

who the fûck are these new gtuys destroying our good ol nairaland? undecided

what the fûck is happening to nl undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by emmyid(m): 12:39am On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
And to say that south african girls are hot and dumb is a lie. Have u seen that post of a hot yellowbone south african girl who graduated as a pilot? Have you?

Now, this is my Objective analysis.
I have bunch of South African girls as friends, topping the list is Bathini. They are pretty no doubt but very very dumb and emotionally weak.

They prioritize love, and are preoccupied with love matters. Always heart broken and never resourceful. And just like Naija girls, they love materialism.

60% of South African ladies are Baby Mamas. They can sabi carry belle anyhow eh.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 5:20am On May 20, 2018
Hanseel1:

i am south african from pretoria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Treat A Man / Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.