Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Election Results: Nationwide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results: Nationwide (28536 Views)

Official Thread for Elections Results Nationwide / Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. / INEC Will Announce Election Results Within 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results: Nationwide by OmoEko1(f): 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2007
Mustay:

I'm also disappointed that Pdp won in oyo,osun and ogun which i believed was rigged.
Edo state- ac is leading but Pdp seems to be in a close contest.
Ondo- mimiko is leading but i hear Pdp is also still trying to rig again!
is is false becso that wasn't what i heard, however Agagu has to win grin grin
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Dapo4u(m): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2007
Can somebody correct me if i am wrong,I thought PDP didnt have governorship aspirants in both Rivers and Imo states,how come PDP won in  Rivers state?I dont get it?
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by nigeria1: 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2007
The lagos result should be cancelled, If Jim Agbaji picture is not on it while he did summit his picture, Meaning there is 419 somewhere,   People know you by your face and not name, And you know he was also former AD , So he was suppose to take away vote from AC man, Who removed the picture,   And why??/
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by OmoEko1(f): 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2007
nigeria1:

The lagos result should be cancelled, If Jim Agbaji picture is not on it while he did summit his picture, Meaning there is 419 somewhere, People know you by your face and not name, And you know he was also former AD , So he was suppose to take away vote from AC man, Who removed the picture, And why??/
Why should the result be cancelled all becos of one guy stupidity and moreover i think Fashola is the right guy. even if Jim Agbaji picture was there, the guy will never had win.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by alabiyemmy(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2007
i just laugh at my fellow country men - its not about the person or party that won - it is about what hope they bring to the masses in their states - we know how it is - they get there, steal money and by the time their term is finished they will be ready to open a multi million naira business, e.g. owning an airline - every party is guilty, be it AC, PDP, ANPP, PPA or whatever names they bear. What legacies do these people have prior to the elections, nothing - we hopethis time aorund we wont have thugs and looters as governonrs, e.g. they know themselves.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by con9ja: 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2007
Na wa for these results, what do you think? INEC has too many loop holes,
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Bankole01(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2007
Oyo and Ekiti States were clearly stolen by PDP. Ekiti should have gone to AC while Oyo should have gone to PPA. The people should not let this stolen mandate to stand.
In the Oyo case, this means Alao-Akala will be allowed to split the States funds with Adedibu. Obasanjo's cronies are being allowed to continue the looting of the States funds without recourse. While the police protected them, Adedibu thugs stole ballot boxes. No wonder INEC and Obasanjo were jubilating. They were successful in fooling the people of Nigeria.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by alabiyemmy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2007
Bankole01:

Oyo and Ekiti States were clearly stolen by PDP. Ekiti should have gone to AC while Oyo should have gone to PPA.

why and how?
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Dapo4u(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2007
ONDO STATE-AGAGU PDP candidate won after it was reported by INEC that the deputy gov went away with 2 ballot boxes,I cant believe this is happening again in Naija.
source of info.This Day Newspaper
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Bankole01(m): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2007
alabiyemmy:

why and how?
Exit polls showed that Ac was clearly leading in Ekiti and in Oyo, the people clearly did not want Adedibu and his lapdog Akala in power and were not voting PDP.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by 9ja4eva: 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2007
I knew INEC will fail Nigerians again and they did.Like someone said i am happy they didnt win in Lagos State but rigging in other states like Delta State should be cleared and the results should be cancelled.Iwu needs spanking.Adams is supposed to be the clear winner in Edo State.We cant fold our hands and let this thing continue.Something needs to be done cos presidential is jst days away.Is that how INEC will dash it to PDP.No it cant happen.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by CrazyMan(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2007
[size=15pt]Action congress !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Democracy forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by 9ja4eva: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2007
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by CrazyMan(m): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2007
[size=15pt]Action congress

Democracy forever[/size]

The elections was free an fair in Lagos state
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Tmoni(m): 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2007
wow, we win some and lose some,

thanks anyway for the info on lagos
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by donan(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2007
I just don't want to believe that the election results are real. Because they are contrary to what we've been having since morning. Though i know that must of the morning results are not complete but it sounds weired to see that most of the people on early lead are no where to be found. Anyways lets just pray that this our new leaders lead for the betterment of our land as the take over the mantle of leadership nxt month.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by 9ja4eva: 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2007
crazykid:

[size=15pt]Action congress

Democracy forever[/size]

The elections was free an fair in Lagos state

Am happy to know PDP didnt win that State.Anyone gat any update on Edo?
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by twinstaiye(m): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2007
frenchman:

I am from Oyo state, and I am saddened by this result. The future of nigeria is bleak if this kind of rape on democracy continues. OBJ is a complete failure and posterity will not forgive him.
Na wah o, Oyo state guber election is also the fault of OBJ, nearly all our problems in this country is because of OBJ, anyway, as soon as he leave in May, the next president that comes in will be blame for all our problems in this country. Naija!!!
Adedibu was like being put on house arrest during the oyo state election, no one was allowed to go into his compound nor anyone allowed to leave. Adedibu cannot be fingered for any rigging, nor OBJ, just accept the defeat in good faith.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by nigeria1: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2007
delete
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by atiku07(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2007
REPORTING LIVE FROM SOKOTO:

ELECTION RESULTS HAD JUST BEING CANCELLED HERE IN SOKOTO IT WAS ALLEGED THAT A MASSIVE ELECTION IRREGULIARITIES HAD BEEN DETECTED.

THEREFORE GOVERNOR ATTAHIRU BAFARAWA HAS JUST CHALLEGED THE FACT THAT IN MOST OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT FAKE BALLOT PAPERS WERE USED WHICH DOES NOT CARRY IT'S PARTY'S NAME DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S PARTY (DPP)

FROM KEBBI:

DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S PARTY (DPP) IN KEBBI STATE IS REALLY GIVING THE PDP NEWLY DECAMPEE GOVERNOR ADAMU ALIERO A FIGHT FOR HIS MONEY CAUSE THEY ARE LEADING THEM THE PDP SILLY RIGHT NOW BUT FROM RELIABLE SOURCES I LEARNT PDP IS STILL TRING OUT SOME ABRACADABRA WHICH HAS ALREADY LEAD TO CHAOS IN SOME PART OF THE STATE.

ADAMAWA:

AS EXPECTED THE HOME TOWN OF THE VICE PRESIDENT ATIKU ABUBAKAR IT WAS REPORTED THAT HE MADE NONSENSE OF THE ARRANGEMENT OF THE PDP FORMER PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE AND FORMER LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR MAJOR. GEN. BUBA MARWA, BY WININNG ALL THE WINABLES IN THE STATE LEAVING NOE FOR ANY OF THE REMAINING 49 OPPOSITION PARTIES INCLUDING THE PDP NAWA O!
,  I WILL SAY POWER PASS POWER

KATSINA:

IT IS ALSO REPORTED THAT FROM THE HOME TOWN OF THE PDP PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT IT IS QUITE CLEAR THAT ANPP IS TAKING THE LEAD THEFORE CREATING THE IMORESSION THAT BUHARI MIGHT BE THE FAVORITE IN THIS REGION IN THE UPCOMMING PRESIDENTIAL POLLS.

KANO:

AS EXPECTED THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF KANO STATE HAS LEFT NO STONE UNTURNED IN THE STATE BY DELIVERING IT TO PDP.

NIGER STATE;

IT IS A VERY BIG SHOCK FOR THE POLITICAL TOP SHOTS LIKE FORMER PRESIDENT IBRAHIM BADAMOSI BABANGIDA AND ABDULSALAMI ABUBAKAR THAT THEIR SO CALLED PAPD WAS NOT IN THE LEAD AND IT QUITE AUTHENTICATED THAT ANPP IS TAKING THE DAY WHILE REPORTS REACHING MY DESK HERE IS INDICATING THAT MARADONA (BABANGIDA) IS BEHIND THE WHOLE IDEA AND SPECULATION IS ALSO HIGH THAT ANPP MIGHT ALSO CARRY THE DAY.

ZAMFARA:
WELL THINGS ARE VERY CLEAR IN THIS ZONE CAUSE IT IS EITHER ANPP OR NOTHING BUT THE PDP IS STILL TRYING OUT THEIR ALMIGHTY FORMULA BUT CITIZENS OF THE STATE HAD SWEARED THAT IT IS NVER GOING TO WORK IN THEIR FAVOR THE PDP

AS THINGS ARE GOING I PROMISE TO BE UPDATING U AS WELL
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by 9ja4eva: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2007
Yes people should show PDP that rigging doesnt automatically give them the State or the votes.For this kind of demonstration i trust the Northern States.Western and Southern States shld please do something.I am happy so far cos it means come Saturday PDP will be kicked out.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by nigeria1: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2007
Quote from: Omo Eko (f) Why should the result be cancelled all because of one guy stupidity and moreover i think  Fashola is the right guy. even if Jim Agbaji picture was there, the guy will never had win.

my brother Some of us have fear about this fashola thing,  we have the future of children to think about,  Here are my fear below,
My reply,  Omo eko democracy is about fair play,  and not some people desire  to want to rule,    Fashola does not have a past of performing , so why is he the right person,  So because tinubu ask you to vote for Fashola,    I have check fashola website,  I found out he worked for the Tinubu family all is life,  Here is my problem, where does is loyality stand ?/ is for the tinubu family or the people of lagos This is where I have problem with,  this is my fear,   I have to tell you what is my heart,  I hate to cover what i am think about about,

2 question,  I have a problem with the way he was rigged into office in the primary,   It does not tell his level of character, 

3,  Who is wale Tinubu of oando oil, how did he make billions at 28 years,   Is he relate to Bola tinubu,  In nigeria how many 28 years old just have billions,   Do you think they are related,  I do not know, i just want to find out,  who is this wale tinubu,

6 Who owns gaslink , the only gas company.

7. Why did the rich and powerful in lagos back fashola an unknow political baby,

This is why I am scared of his win,  will the suffering of the people of lagos not continue,    my brother this is not a boost , but if jakande for only 4 years,  built over new 1000 school and the lagos state could not build up to 30 new school in 8 years with over N650 billion naira,   My brother. this is were my problem with this whole thing is. I am scare and scare,  fashola would not perform,  I am scare they may go back and award invisible contract again,  I am scare they would promises us fourth mainland bridge and metroline just to decieve the people of lagos,  This is why i am scare of fashola win,  I have to tell you the truth, 
I am also scared that fashola would only go there and 4 years ,, would not perform,  I am waiting for fashola to disprove me,  History would tell if I am right, 
I know most people in lagos have withdrawn their children from lagos state school in the 8 yearss,  Would fashola not continue with not funding of education,  or rather pay press men to cover him,
Since he is governor,  and i would help him post  idea on how he can make lagos better on NigeriaONE.com   if he cares to read them,  and I would be on your back until he achieve more than jakande,   In 4 years,  He has to build 1000 new school and over 100,000 low cost housing, 
If he does not,  Mr fashola me and you go enter the same sokoto,
i wish him all the best as he try to run lagos,  and would pray he success as governor, which is my duty as a christian. but really have inec confirm it, or this is another fraud that he won,

He should check NigeriaONE.com each week i would try to run a series what fashola should do in 4 years,
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by 9ja4eva: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2007
Well what i know is Fashola seems a better candidate compared to Obanikoro.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by atiku07(m): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2007
FIND ATTACHED AND DOWNLOAD BELLOW THE BREAK DOWN OF THE CANCELLED ELECTION RESULTS

THOUGH THE ELECTION IS MAINLY BETWEEN DPP AND PDP

JUST FOR SOKOTO STATE

Re: Election Results: Nationwide by 9ja4eva: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2007
What happens to

Delta State

Ogun State

Oyo State

Edo State(If not Adams)

Anambra

and a host of other States.We should have cancelled results in so many States
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by alabiyemmy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2007
when theresults are not what is expected, people shout fa fa fa foul, but if it is what they expected they shout hurray, it is not about expectations, it is about declared winnings.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by nigeria1: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2007
9ja4eva

Re: Election Results: Nationwide
« #150 on: Today at 09:05:12 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well what i know is Fashola seems a better candidate compared to Obanikoro.

Report to moderator Logged

9ja4eva , sorry to disappoint you, that INEC document was fake, made most likely by the owner of sahara reporter, they hack my server( have a record saved). and tried to frame me, . so i know what they are capable of doing, they are paid agent.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Bankole01(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2007
twinstaiye:

Na wah o, Oyo state guber election is also the fault of OBJ, nearly all our problems in this country is because of OBJ, anyway, as soon as he leave in May, the next president that comes in will be blame for all our problems in this country. Naija!!!
Adedibu was like being put on house arrest during the oyo state election, no one was allowed to go into his compound nor anyone allowed to leave. Adedibu cannot be fingered for any rigging, nor OBJ, just accept the defeat in good faith.

Yes; Oyo State rigging, Adedibu are the fault of Obasanjo. Without the backing of Obasanjo, the EFCC should have Akala and Adedibu in detention, first for looting Oyo State funds, INEC registration machines found at his house and it was reported that voting started on wednesday at Adedibus house.
Pls read the following:
Ballot boxes found in PDP member’s home
By Ola Ajayi
Posted to the Web: Saturday, April 14, 2007 EVIDENCE that today’s elections may not be free and fair emerged yesterday as an undisclosed number of ballot boxes were reportedly found in the home of a member of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) at Odo Ona-Elewe, Ibadan.
Saturday Vanguard gathered that men of the State Security Service (SSS) who were given a tip off, swooped on the home of the PDP member. After the SSS conducted a search in the house, it was gathered that ballot boxes were discovered in one of the rooms

This seemed to confirm the allegations that voting had been going on in the house of a notable PDP chieftain in the city since Wednesday.
When contacted, the State Director of SSS, Mr. Adebayo Babalola, said he had not been  briefed about the issue.

Also, the Public Relations Officer of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Mr. Ayodele Folami, as at press time could not confirm the story.

So my doubting friend, do you think anyone not under the protection of the emperor of Aso rock would be allowed to get away with the thuggery of Adedibu, even when the president himself went to Ibadan and declared him the garrison commander!!!!!
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Mustay(m): 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2007
Results shan't be cancelled.
Pdp! powerLESS!
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by dtvojo(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2007
If Jimmy agbaje did submit his photo, don't you think he should contest the outcome of the election?
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by okoatiobo(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2007
Jimi agbaje Mr Opolo.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by kitaun(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2007
TO GOD BE THE GLORY cool

LAGOS WILL NOT WITNESS KOROSION grin grin

CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU WHO BELIEVED IN THE FASHOLA PROJECT wink

ITS OUR VICTORY,ONE THEY COULD NEVER HAVE ATTEMPTED TO DISTORT cheesy

EKO O NI BAJE O  cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa / EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement / Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.