Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Election Results: Nationwide - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results: Nationwide (28535 Views)

Official Thread for Elections Results Nationwide / Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. / INEC Will Announce Election Results Within 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results: Nationwide by nigeria1: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2007
yes, he should,  it is about fairfair,  that is why we are no more under the military. even tinubu would agree that this how it is done  while he was in america,

Who is wale Tinubu of oando oil, how did he make billions at 28 years,   Is he relate to Bola tinubu,  In nigeria how many 28 years old just have billions,   Do you think they are related,  I do not know, i just want to find out,  who is this wale tinubu, i need to meet him, link me if you can,
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by kitaun(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2007
nigeria1:

Quote from: Omo Eko (f) Why should the result be cancelled all because of one guy stupidity and moreover i think Fashola is the right guy. even if Jim Agbaji picture was there, the guy will never had win.

my brother Some of us have fear about this fashola thing, we have the future of children to think about, Here are my fear below,
My reply, Omo eko democracy is about fair play, and not some people desire to want to rule, Fashola does not have a past of performing , so why is he the right person, So because tinubu ask you to vote for Fashola, I have check fashola website, I found out he worked for the Tinubu family all is life, Here is my problem, where does is loyality stand ?/ is for the tinubu family or the people of lagos This is where I have problem with, this is my fear, I have to tell you what is my heart, I hate to cover what i am think about about,

2 question, I have a problem with the way he was rigged into office in the primary, It does not tell his level of character,

3, Who is wale Tinubu of oando oil, how did he make billions at 28 years, Is he relate to Bola tinubu, In nigeria how many 28 years old just have billions, Do you think they are related, I do not know, i just want to find out, who is this wale tinubu,

6 Who owns gaslink , the only gas company.

7. Why did the rich and powerful in lagos back fashola an unknow political baby,

This is why I am scared of his win, will the suffering of the people of lagos not continue, my brother this is not a boost , but if jakande for only 4 years, built over new 1000 school and the lagos state could not build up to 30 new school in 8 years with over N650 billion naira, My brother. this is were my problem with this whole thing is. I am scare and scare, fashola would not perform, I am scare they may go back and award invisible contract again, I am scare they would promises us fourth mainland bridge and metroline just to decieve the people of lagos, This is why i am scare of fashola win, I have to tell you the truth,
I am also scared that fashola would only go there and 4 years ,, would not perform, I am waiting for fashola to disprove me, History would tell if I am right,
I know most people in lagos have withdrawn their children from lagos state school in the 8 yearss, Would fashola not continue with not funding of education, or rather pay press men to cover him,
Since he is governor, and i would help him post idea on how he can make lagos better on NigeriaONE.com if he cares to read them, and I would be on your back until he achieve more than jakande, In 4 years, He has to build 1000 new school and over 100,000 low cost housing,
If he does not, Mr fashola me and you go enter the same sokoto,
i wish him all the best as he try to run lagos, and would pray he success as governor, which is my duty as a christian. but really have inec confirm it, or this is another fraud that he won,

He should check NigeriaONE.com each week i would try to run a series what fashola should do in 4 years,

EVEN ALI BABA WOULD CRINGE AT YOUR PASSABLE ATTEMPTS AT CHEAP HUMOUR grin grin

U DONT REALLY MAKE SENSE U KNOW? tongue cheesy

I EVEN FIND IT HARD TO COMPREHEND WHAT YOU TYPE tongue

MAYBE U SHD WRITE IN YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE AND WE WILLTRANSLATE FOR U undecided

I REMEMBER SOMEONE SAYING IN A DIFFERENT THREAD THAT ENGAGING YOU IN A POLITICAL DEBATE IS LIKE ENGAGING OSUOFIA IN DEBATE cool
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Bankole01(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2007
Mr. Segun Oni, an engineer, is the surprise winner of Ekiti governorship election.
His victory was announced by the resident electoral commissioner, Dr. Gabriel Okafor early today, amidst cries of poll fraud and manipulation. The candidate of the Action Congress, Mr. Kayode Fayemi was coasting home to victory before the surprise announcement of Oni's victory.
The result of the votes in Efon Alaye was cancelled because people snatched ballot boxes and burnt them. The result in Oke-Imesi where ballot boxes were snatched and destroyed in 3 wards was also cancelled.

Despite that, Okafor declared Engineer Segun Oni of the PDP as the winner of the governorship election with 177,689 votes, followed by Dr. Kayode Fayemi of the AC with 108,305 votes, followed by Mr. Yinka Akerele of the ANPP with 24,952 votes. The Labour Party candidate got 5,000 votes, APP – 9550, AD – 1081, ADC–1370, APGA – 420, DPA – 3,834, DPP – 334.
this shows how Ekiti State was stolen by PDP and the INEC tool of Obasanjo the most corrupt bastard in Nigeria
The House of Assembly seats were shared between AC and PDP. AC won 10 seats while PDP won 13 seats.

Nobody was elected in Efon Alaye because the votes were cancelled.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by 9ja4eva: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2007
nigeria1:

9ja4eva

Re: Election Results: Nationwide
« #150 on: Today at 09:05:12 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well what i know is Fashola seems a better candidate compared to Obanikoro.

Report to moderator Logged

9ja4eva , sorry to disappoint you, that INEC document was fake, made most likely by the owner of sahara reporter, they hack my server( have a record saved). and tried to frame me, . so i know what they are capable of doing, they are paid agent.

I dnt get u.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by medube(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2007
What I cannot seem to understand is how can it be possible that the winning gubernatorial candidate of Abia State is in EFCC custody, but yet others were disqualified for being indicted by the EFCC?  wink
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by 9ja4eva: 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2007
Its a shame oh.I hope INEC corrects this for the real elections coming up.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Bankole01(m): 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2007
medube:

What I cannot seem to understand is how can it be possible that the winning gubernatorial candidate of Abia State is in EFCC custody, but yet others were disqualified for being indicted by the EFCC? wink

That is the power of abacadabra elctions of Maurice Iwu, PDP and Obasanjo (emperor of the Nigerian banana republic)
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by mazaje(m): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2007
Governorship Election Results As Released By INEC: Abia – PPA; Borno – ANPP; Delta – PDP; Ogun – PDP; Ekiti – PDP; Osun – PDP; Lagos - AC; Bayelsa – PDP; Rivers – PDP; Katsina – PDP; Oyo – PDP; Ebonyi - PDP
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by 9ja4eva: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2007
Hai make PDP fear God oh.Is this how INEC will hand the Country over to the PDP for the presidential?Am nt impressed @orl.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by manoy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2007
WHO WON IN eDO?
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by abhosts(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2007
I am in Ibadan Presently and I can say authoritatively that Obasanjo is the greatest disaster that has ever happened to Nigeria. Thugs were having a filled day during the voting process, going around killing and maiming Innocent voters, while the police looked the away. Despite all the intimidation, voters voted massively for The ANPP candidate, Abiola Ajimobi.

However, the whole state was thrown into a sober mood, when PDP\'s INEC Announce that Akala won the election. If this result is allowed to stand, we might as well give up on democracy.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by azorjiu(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2007
jigawa= PDP

abhosts:

I am in Ibadan Presently and I can say authoritatively that Obasanjo is the greatest disaster that has ever happened to Nigeria. Thugs were having a filled day during the voting process, going around killing and maiming Innocent voters, while the police looked the away. Despite all the intimidation, voters voted massively for The ANPP candidate, Abiola Ajimobi.

However, the whole state was thrown into a sober mood, when PDP\'s INEC Announce that Akala won the election. If this result is allowed to stand, we might as well give up on democracy.

how did you know the trend the votes went?. did you interview over a million people that voted yesterday. only inec has the figure of how the voting went. my advise it that those who feel aggrieved should go to election tribunal.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Ejovwokeme(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2007
There was nothing like election in Delta State. PDP just allocated voted to themselves as winners and the various parties as losers. They are afraid of Chief Great Ogboru of  DPP, because everybody is for him.  The election has to be cancelled for the sake of peace. OBJ take note.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Bankole01(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2007
azorjiu:

jigawa= PDP

how did you know the trend the votes went?. did you interview over a million people that voted yesterday. only inec has the figure of how the voting went. my advise it that those who feel aggrieved should go to election tribunal.

The ibadan eleders endorse the ANPP and the people of Ibadan clearly did not want Akala and Adedibu (Obasanjo's garrison commander) in power and so massively turned out to ensure ANPP victory, but thanks to the magic of PDP, the people of Ibadan have been sold out and disenfranchised.

Election tribunal is a waste of time, it is manned by Obasanjo cronies and co-criminals.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by okoatiobo(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2007
Bankole01:

The ibadan eleders endorse the ANPP and the people of Ibadan clearly did not want Akala and Adedibu (Obasanjo's garrison commander) in power and so massively turned out to ensure ANPP victory, but thanks to the magic of PDP, the people of Ibadan have been sold out and disenfranchised.

Election tribunal is a waste of time, it is manned by Obasanjo cronies and co-criminals.

what stupid talk. as long as she has black silky shinny hair on her poosie - i don't like skin cut poosies.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by azorjiu(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2007
Results:
Imo: Cancelled
GOMBE - PDP;
BAYELSA- PDP;
KATSINA - PDP;
LAGOS: FASHOLA (AC);
OYO: ALAO- AKALA (PDP);
OGUN: GBENGA DANIEL (PDP);
OSUN: OLAGUNSOYE OYINLOLA (PDP);
EKITI: OLUSEGUN ONI (PDP);
DELTA: EMMANUEL UDUAGHAN (PDP)
EBONYI: MARTIN ELECHI (PDP);
RIVERS: CELESTINE OMEHIA (PDP)ABIA:
THEODORE ORJI (PPA);
BORNO: ALI MODU SHERIFF (ANPP);
ONDO: OLUSEGUN AGAGU (PDP);
JIGAWA: SULE LAMIDO (PDP)

out of 15 states so far declared, PDP won in 12 (80%- )
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by babadee(m): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2007
Gofment magic!!!
okoatiobo:

what stupid talk. as long as she has black silky shinny hair on her poosie - i don't like skin cut poosies.
whatdahell!! what kinda dumb talk is this? whats the p got to do with elections?
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by maxell(f): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2007
@asorjiu

Where did you get your info from ? Please provide a link 'cause INEC's website is blank
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by ricadelide(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2007
men, what kind of country is this?

Only God knows where this country is headed
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by wabada(f): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2007
azorjiu, please where did you get the result for ondo, has it been confirmed or just speculation?
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by azorjiu(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2007
wabada:

azorjiu, please where did you get the result for ondo, has it been confirmed or just speculation?

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by 9ja4eva: 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2007
Ejovwokeme:

There was nothing like election in Delta State. PDP just allocated voted to themselves as winners and the various parties as losers. They are afraid of Chief Great Ogboru of  DPP, because everybody is for him.  The election has to be cancelled for the sake of peace. OBJ take note.

I know Emma well and i know he cant do Delta State no good.Delta youths shld challenge the result and have the elections rescheduled.Its a big shame to Democracy in Nigeria.Am so glad they didnt pull Lagos State anyway.Lets c what happens.

Why is Edo State not out yet?Is PDP scared?They are in for it.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by abhosts(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2007
The case of Ibadan was so pathetic, that even armed soldiers assisted the thugs in carrying ballot boxes. A particular phone-in program was inundated with various ordeals that voters had to suffer to cast their votes.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by 9ja4eva: 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2007
Then it shld be cancelled.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by naija4laif: 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2007
ABIA STATE IS REALLY MESSED UP, dnt still understand how someone in detention emerged the winner in Abia state under tHe political party, PPA, PLS PEOPLE IS THIS POSSIBLE, HE IS BEING HELD BY EFCC YET HIS CONTESTING,AND HE WON TOO
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by 9ja4eva: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2007
Its not possible.These people shld be ashamed of themselves
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by jobinaija(m): 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2007
I posted this in another thread about Akwa Ibom:

Ok, I just heard on NTA, the results of Akwa Ibom election, PDP's Godswill Akpabio has over 1 million votes, and the 2nd place has 19 thousand somethin?Huh did I hear right? I'm in the U.S. so the only station I get is NTA, and haven't been able to find anything on the internet to verify. I mean, a PDP victory in almost every state is expected, but they no fit pay somebody to make the vote look less rigged?Huh

People can go back and forth about the status of this election as free, fair, and safe. As far as the entire election, from what I've been seeing from various sources, this can only be described as, 'inconclusive'. Not like 1999 which was believed by most if not all as free and fair, or the opposite, in 2003 which was believed by most to be completely rigged. So far it looks like free and fair in some places, disorganized, violent and corrupt in other places.

I am glad for the high turnout, glad it was a success in many places, but disappointed for the disorganization and my heart goes out to those who were killed or victims of the violence.

God help us next week, Lets hope we can make more sense of the happenings,
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by hooplarr(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2007
It's Official,

Fashola returned as the next Governor of Lagos State. And you know the amazing thing, it was free of violence.

And to buttress the fact that God endorsed this guy, it rained for the first time in a long while.

Can you beat that?

Funny you know, Obanikoro emaciated rather drastically and so evident that when he granted a press interview, his cap didn't fit his head properly.

grin wink
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by azorjiu(m): 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2007
wondering why all the results are yet to be released. could be they are being counted with stick
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by 9ja4eva: 11:51pm On Apr 15, 2007
Gd for PDP.

Exactly.What of Edo State?
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by medube(m): 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2007
naija4laif:

ABIA STATE IS REALLY MESSED UP, dnt still understand how someone in detention emerged the winner in Abia state under tHe political party, PPA, PLS PEOPLE IS THIS POSSIBLE, HE IS BEING HELD BY EFCC YET HIS CONTESTING,AND HE WON TOO

This was what I could not and still can't understand, yet the existing Vice President and AC Gubernatorial candidate were disqualified because of being indicted by EFCC, yet one in their custody has won smiley
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by feelgood(m): 12:16am On Apr 16, 2007
Kaduna results out. PDP won but ANPP is protesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa / EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement / Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.