Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa (27090 Views)

All I Want In This Life Is Money And Love” – Toke Makinwa / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Wesely01(m): 12:55am On Oct 16, 2019
kurupt1:
This Toke Makinwa is a very dumb girl and it's a pity a lot of women take her advice seriously.
In summary ,Snoop Dogg is talking about loyalty and friendship, but you and I know that slay queens like Toke have no moral values,so it's like foreign language to them

People like her don't understand the meaning of true love all they know is fame love. It's like Linda ikeji that was telling ladies to abstain from sex why she was getting it at the corner and got pregnant. The funny thing is that most ladies listen to them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Mstick: 12:55am On Oct 16, 2019
Seriously I can't even deal.

They're already praising her for her "brain"

Madam please come and tell us the book you read about woman power and influence so we can also read.

grin grin grin grin

AntiBrutus:

She really did. It is never easy defending bullshit. Trust me... cheesy

Highest she will get is thumbs up from guys here. In reality, they call women like that fish brain and insult them for being foolish due to big prick or money. They never accept it is because women have this imaginary influence that Gînaz knows of...lol.

4 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by bukatyne(f): 12:56am On Oct 16, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Wtf are you all saying no guy would stay with a woman like that, and all what about the guys who marry prostitutes? and jail birds etc, Why do People just love talking trash just to push their senseless agenda.

There is a difference between marrying an ex-prostítute or ex-drug addict and someone still active will you both are together.

I interestingly agree with Toke in this.

However, if the Gucci's wife to be was fine with putting up with all that crap, Wetin concern me?

If a woman does not love herself enough to pick the right man or walk away from one who is disrespectful to her, why should I cry more than the bereaved?

Are there women who follows Snoop's school of thought? Yes.

Are there men who do? You bet.

What is my responsibility?

Stay clear from them all, choose well and teach my daughters to do same.

I am a firm believer of personal responsibility.

Full stop.

6 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 16, 2019
cococandy:
Even you.
Calling a man ‘sis’ because they have ‘f’ in their moniker? grin grin
Lol

I know him na, but since he decided to stick to his gender change- lets address him by his new gender. Obviously hasn't gotten over you. grin
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 16, 2019
freshvine:

This rant of yours is old melody to the modern African woman. If I lie ask coco candy and anti brutus
I don't know of coco.candy but I'm very sure Anti.Brutus debunked your baby factory prediction. Anyways you are entitled to your illusions. Dey dere make g-string dey wear you. grin grin But he go shock you sha, if you live in Nigeria and dey dream like that. grin

3 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Mstick: 12:57am On Oct 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me that isn't a Christian I wonder what's my own crown.

Ariza:
Never seen such a confusing post! God made men crown over women, yet there is women power. Aunty please you are confusing us. grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Mstick: 1:00am On Oct 16, 2019
The Gucci Mane wife that they're using as an example of superwoman do you know she has THREE KIDS for other men?

She abandoned them in Jamaica to chase Gucci Mane all around now we are expected to emulate.

AntiBrutus:

I know him na, but since he decided to stick to his gender change- lets address him by his new gender. Obviously hasn't gotten over you. grin

4 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 16, 2019
freshvine:

Good to know he has imperfections and you're patient to be with him while he becomes a better he but here you and others including your goddess Toke Makinwa are criticizing a woman for doing what she get to do to make her relationship work.

Make una fear God o

If you read my first post, you will see I specifically said "such issues". We talking drugs, jail time, cheating...etc.

These are serious issues and I wouldn't try to fix such. Marriage is not a rehab home for broken people. These ones would pull you under.

Tiwa tried it, how did it end? He was using all her money to take drugs and drink in Lagos.

Churchill tried it with Tonto? How far?

There are issues you leave to the cosmos. grin

3 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 16, 2019
moshino:

What exactly is diick and data, and what have they got to do with anything. Responding to some of you is just a total waste of time. If you lack comprehension, or any meaningful response, just move on. Pointing out factual things this lady has done, and admitted to doing, doesn't equate to pronouncing judgment on her, she did that herself. It befuddles the mind that she'll do all she did, and still dares to wear the toga of a wise counselor to young women, its a misnomer, an oxymoron. Any girl/lady/woman that follows her advice, will have a very miserable love life, look at her own history. I don't expect you to get it, cos you obviously are responding with a preconceived belief. My guess is, some guy played 'kalo-kalo' with your fragile heart, so you now see everything through the lens of that hurt.
If this is the limit to your reasoning, you are delightfully excused. smiley

4 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by cococandy(f): 1:03am On Oct 16, 2019
grin

Okay. I was wondering if it’s been long enough that you forgot.
As for the newbies auntying and sissing him. I’m just reading and laughing.

But seriously I shouldn’t be laughing because I’m a firm believer in gender fluidity. Freedom of choice is sweet.

@bolded grin grin grin.
AntiBrutus:

I know him na, but since he decided to stick to his gender change- lets address him by his new gender. Obviously hasn't gotten over you . grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Slimdada(m): 1:04am On Oct 16, 2019
That's why she's still single and proud
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by crackhaus: 1:07am On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:

You’re the one with a black mentality. You women act like victims a lot it is so pathetic. Y’all should maybe channel your black mentality into fixing your self esteem issues and lives.

Lolz, you see a girl whose boyfriend beat the crap out of her yet still clings to him. Is the man at fault ?

A woman knows a guy has a womanizing spirit but still wanna hang in there. Is the man at fault?

She knows he’s married but doesn’t care, is the damn man at fault ?

Victims victims and victims that is what y’all are good at. Pick a dam choice . You walk away or stay behind to fix it. There’s always a choice in how we all want to be treated , nobody gonna kill you if you don’t comply.

Stop acting like some fools ! Get your acts together and men would be forced to respect you. That’s the power of a women . We influence, we scheme, we are builders, we are anything but the head . Take that into your empty head and it shall be well with you.
cheesycheesy

Come, they will eat you raw here. This is what they are known for, gathering like fleas to shut down any female who dares drop it cold. grin
It will not end well and you will be tagged.

You've made your point.

7 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by freshvine(f): 1:10am On Oct 16, 2019
cococandy:
More like watch them have epileptic convulsions and almost die on the internet cussing out anyone who tells a man to stick with a philandering woman.

It would be amusing if it wasn’t nauseating

A true man cannot stick with a cheating partner, his condo may no longer get full attention or no attention at all. So it's better his woman cheat secretly until the day she gets caught. Same with women who finds a better diick and start acting up to their present partner.

It has to do with psychological and mental issues and not morality or sentiment.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 16, 2019
Mstick:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me that isn't a Christian I wonder what's my own crown.

grin grin grin .

What I know is that according to Proverb 12 :4, it says and I quote.

' A woman with a noble character is the crown of her husband, a disgraceful wife is a cancer to his bones'.

I don't know where Ginaz got her own from . cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ginaz(f): 1:15am On Oct 16, 2019
bukatyne:

You haven't answered any of my questions.

See, if you leave the Bible out of it, you can accept been treated like trash, that is for you and the culture.

When you are quoting the Bible, please get it straight.

Stop mixing your cultural beliefs with the Bible.

Thank you.

Since you wanna be so petty and argue for the sake of it . I will leave you to these bible verse if you like accept it or not. Your cup of tea. This bible verse clearly states that a man and woman are not equal since the man is the head. That doesn’t mean we are lesser beings by the way, we are powerful in our own rights than always playing the victim card when things doesn’t go our way.

Ephesians 5:23
Because a husband is head of his wife just as the Christ is the head of the congregation.

Colossians 3:18
You wives , be in subjection to your husbands, as it is becoming in the lord.

Titus 2:5
“To be sound in mind , chaste , working at home, good, subjecting themselves to their own husbands, so that the word of God may not be spoken abusively .

*dont bother quoting back. I won’t answer you. You don’t wanna learn but argue I don’t have energy for that*

5 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Magnoliaa(f): 1:24am On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:
I think the mistake women always make is they try to compare themselves in all aspects when it comes to men.

This is not always bad.

The Bible said women are helpers . We are not equal and can never be equal to men. Until women learn this hard and naked truth they will always be at the receiving end of pain!

Nobody will force you to do what you don’t want to do. If you love a guy but wanna leave cos he hurts you then fine. Don’t leave on the message that men doesn’t take bullshit so you won’t take bullshit .

Women have a lot of influences over men, if they could focus their energy in trying to better their lives and instill a good influence over their men, they will be better off than becoming a bitter , over sabi, I know my right deranged psycho.

lol. I think I 'see' what you're attacking here, but anyway, whatever you think—your perceptions.

Be careful of the type of advise you take as a woman. Physical violence of any kind should not be taken though. In that area I suggest you walk away.

But physical violence has always been a part of the deal sha.

All you've said are things that are, something that is. Nothing new. Things are actually changing *gradually* in the past few centuries.

Women have always been all those things you mentioned.

I know everything you listed - as a woman - those 'secret' truths, 'unseen' influences and lived trying to absorb and be all that.

Now, women want to live for themselves.
It's not a hidden belief—that a woman should be a help meet and change man, we know that.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by freshvine(f): 1:26am On Oct 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

If you read my first post, you will see I specifically said "such issues". We talking drugs, jail time, cheating...etc.

These are serious issues and I wouldn't try to fix such. Marriage is not a rehab home for broken people. These ones would pull you under.

Tiwa tried it, how did it end? He was using all her money to take drugs and drink in Lagos.

Churchill tried it with Tonto? How far?

There are issues you leave to the cosmos. grin

Did you know that Barack Obama was a chain smoker and drug addict?

Did you know that Bill Clinton was a cheat?

Did you know that many of our politicians today have been jailed for one reason or the other?

So you know, they all have wives who stood by them to see them become the better person.

Don't mind that Americana wannabe, she's just a local mbaise girl

11 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ginaz(f): 1:32am On Oct 16, 2019
Mstick:
You keep poking holes in your own argument.
You claim women and men are not equal according to your Bible, same bible that says everyone is equal and you're here ranting about black mentality.

Now reread your original comments and this crap you've just written and ask yourself am I bipolar?

You said and I quote
"Women have a lot of influences over men, if they could focus their energy in trying to better their lives and instill a good influence over their men, they will be better off than becoming a bitter , over sabi, I know my right deranged psycho"

And you wonder why women in abusive relationship stay? After all they believe they can influence a FULL GROWN ADULT.

You're the FOOL because at the end of the day you ended up talking from both sides of your mouth.

You’re the one foolish here. Both times I have said if you don’t wanna stay then walk away. Nobody held you at a gun point for God’s sake.

some women , they are the architect of their own bitterness . They play the victim card at all times.

If it’s too much then walk away . If you wanna stay STAY!!! If you wanna walk away WALK!! If you’re not so blind you would have seen where I said physical violence should not be condoned.

What I’m saying is, we should stop trying to say men can’t take bullshit so we can’t . It’s like we are trying to equalized instead of putting to good use what our woman power could do .

Stop looking for holes cos you want to argue for the sake of it . You crying black mentality, how many women have your white mentality helped ?

7 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by freshvine(f): 1:38am On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:

You’re the one foolish here. Both times I have said if you don’t wanna stay then walk away. Nobody held you at a gun point for God’s sake.

some women , they are the architect of their own bitterness . They play the victim card at all times.

If it’s too much then walk away . If you wanna stay STAY!!! If you wanna walk away WALK!! If you’re not so blind you would have seen where I said physical violence should not be condoned.

What I’m saying is, we should stop trying to say men can’t take bullshit so we can’t . It’s like we are trying to equalized instead of putting to good use what our woman power could do .

Stop looking for holes cos you want to argue for the sake of it . You crying black mentality, how many women have your white mentality helped ?

Babe, don't go down this route with them, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with stupidity. No cussing plz, your self esteem is priceless.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Magnoliaa(f): 1:43am On Oct 16, 2019
12inchess:
We should be taking advice with people with successful marriages and not those with broken down ones. Let someone with 20 years of marriage experience give us advice then we may listen. Experience is the best teacher

Exactly! So should we not take any advice from Snoop Dogg nor praised Gucci's love life - because they are both nothing to write home about. Divorced, became a grandfather at 43 or so, weed smokers, had a child out of wedlock, and so many, many more unspeakable things they were involved in.

If we follow this your advice, no one should speak on anything at all - except God.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 16, 2019
freshvine:

True love is tested in the time of trials. Jesus died for our sins so that we may be redeemed. The bible says all have sinned and come short of his glory and we are made imperfect so that his words should be justified.

Jesus showing example gave a golden commandment saying "love your neighbor as you love your self " and let me remind you, when God wants to deliver or redeem a sinner he sends a Human being who will carry out the assignment and in this case, he sent a woman to the Gucci guy and she did a perfect job. There's no way to show LOVE than commitment and selfless approach. Stop hating on a woman who got back a lost soul and made him a husband.

I done hear you. In fact, I done retract my sweetened post to @Ginaz. Una no vex.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ginaz(f): 1:46am On Oct 16, 2019
freshvine:

Babe, don't go down this route with them, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with stupidity. No cussing plz, your self esteem is priceless.

Thank you my dear. I’m done with this topic . Women they will always play the victim card.

The toke that is preaching, was she not the one they said was sleeping with someone’s husband last year, an old man like that? She’s here crying wolf and acting like she has done good all her life when it comes to men.

9 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Mstick: 1:48am On Oct 16, 2019
You're a just FISH BRAINED pick me. You can't even defend your own argument.

What is this magical women power you've been talking about, can you please name one?

You were asked to bring up bible verses that supported your initial comment about men and women not being equal and you pulled up verses about husband and wives.

You trying to trivialize real life issues women in Africa go through every day and calling it "victim card" shows how stupid and weak you're.

Using your religion as a back up further shows how useless you're because am sure you wouldn't appreciate if a Muslim lady uses the Quran same way.

I have every right to say I wouldn't take bullshît from any man because I am not going to do the same. Relationship is about partnership and respect and once respect is lost love follows.
Ginaz:

3 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Magnoliaa(f): 1:51am On Oct 16, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
hey ma'am, you just earned my respect. It's not easily earned. God bless you!

For your mind, getting your respect rare reach like that? Na gold abi diamond?

3 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ginaz(f): 1:56am On Oct 16, 2019
Mstick:

What is this magical women power you've been talking about, can you please name one?

You were asked to bring up bible verses that supported your initial comment about men and women not being equal and you pulled up verses about husband and wives.

You trying to trivialize real life issues women in Africa go through every day and calling it "victim card" shows how stupid and weak you're.

Using your religion as a back up further shows how useless you're because am sure you wouldn't appreciate if a Muslim lady uses the Quran same way.

I have every right to say I wouldn't take bullshît from any man because I am not going to do the same. Relationship is about partnership and respect and once respect is lost love follows.

I have 2 words for you. “YOU ARE VERY FOOLISH and you “LACK INSIGHTS.

If you wanna argue be my guest. When you’re done acting like an empty brain devoid of sense but think you do have sense , THEN YOU CAN GO TO BED!

3 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Magnoliaa(f): 2:00am On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:

We are all equals in the sight of God? Yet he made men to take the crown over us? Listen to me, I’ve seen what married women get to passed through ,I’m not a baby.

Please try to read good insightful books and get to understand the unshakable power women have . We undermine our power a lot . See let me tell you, a man won’t do shit to you if you don’t allow it.

All these internet cries are from women who have low self esteem issues to deal with on their own. Haven’t even fixed their lives yet, can’t pinpoint how they want to be addressed ,some have their own issues . How can you in a right sense be in a relationship with a guy and he respects you, how can they use their woman power for good? If your man is not setting standards than help him. TALK to HIM or walk away for the sake of your DIGNITY not for the sake of men don’t talk crap so I won’t .

Women wants respect, they should go all out for it! Some women can’t even respect their men but they want to be respected.

We love to play the victim card all the time . All those negative feelings should be channeled to a good use . If you are tired of your man and you wanna walk away do so but not on the basis of men get away with lots of things . Nobody held you at gun point .

Do you know history? Through all civilizations? How women have been treated?

If women had 'unshakable' power --- why aren't they allowed to put in to use? Why were they not at helm of institutions and things in the society?

I mean, it only makes sense for someone with supposed power, intuition, an ability to build and fix things, and all special characteristics to be at the front, be the first and driving change.

3 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Mstick: 2:01am On Oct 16, 2019
See madam woman power calling me foolish.

You're the brainless nitwit sis. Like your post you reek of ignorance and low low self esteem.

Women are not equal to men right? Show me any female graduate that spent lesser years studying the same course as her male counterparts.

Am sure if you existed during the period women were fighting for the right to vote you would have talked down on them after all the Bible said.

Gedifok outta here!
Ginaz:

I have 2 words for you. “YOU ARE VERY FOOLISH and you “LACK INSIGHTS.

If you wanna argue be my guest. When you’re done acting like an empty brain devoid of sense but think you do have sense , THEN YOU CAN GO TO BED!

3 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Mstick: 2:05am On Oct 16, 2019
Don't mind the IDIOT! How can you claim women are not equal to men then in the same post claim women have power? What power?

If not for women that decided that enough is enough would madam unshakable power have gotten an education?

Magnoliaa:

color=#550000]Do you know history? Through all civilizations? How women have been treated?

If women had 'unshakable' power --- why aren't they allowed to put in to use? Why were they not at helm of institutions and things in the society?

I mean, it only makes sense for someone with supposed power, intuition, an ability to build and fix things, and all special characteristics to be at the front, be the first and driving change. [/color]

4 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ginaz(f): 2:09am On Oct 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

While I gree with your subsequent posts, your first post isn't in agreement. I am also of the opinion that is her choice to stay.

1. You brought in the bible. Our God is not an author of confusion. When he told men to lead and women be the helper (like you rightly said), he didn't send women to go help broken men because she has some "powers". Why she isn't using that power on a man who has his life figured out is story for another day.

2. As much as we are not in a competition with men, there is nothing wrong in calling out double standards. We are all humans after all and every class of human desires to be treated fairly and justly across every line. Racial, gender, social class...whatever.

Nothing wrong with equalizing. As far as some of us are concerned, all humans are equal. Would you think you are trivializing your African power if I tell you that you are equal to the White man and shouldn't be handled like a terrorist at various POEs? I bet not.

We appreciate our "feminine power", but we should use it for better things na.

Toke's argument is that men shouldn't make suffer head the standard for a woman earning love and commitment from her man. I like to think she is right- irrespective of gender too.

Stop modifying to sweeten your post . Your number 1 point I have said severally a woman should not condone any act of violence.

The door is still open , if you wanna walk away do that. If you think you could instill a good influence on your man then stay in.

Life there is always a choice . Toke is playing a victim card though she may be right in her assertions but no one ever held her to stay where she isn’t wanted cos of love .

Our power should be put in good use instead of putting blames on men for mostly everything.

You’re in a tight relationship you are no longer happy instead to make a choice , you say men won’t take the crap you take so you have to walk away doesn’t sound right in my ears.

You’re equalizing it . Toke is confused and she doesn’t know it . If you wanna compare what a man can’t take to what a woman would , you gonna lost it cos the two are different in everything.

6 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by arthorjnr(m): 2:09am On Oct 16, 2019
Nnemuka:
Shes right, how many men can come out to say, she slept with multiple men, had different baby daddies, smokes, a prostitute, done time and here I am... we are still going stronger?

Majority of men love to brag about how they married virgins and a girl from a rich home.
Well those of you who take relationship advice from African Americans are doomed already.

Suffering with a d1ckhead? Chukwuaju

TM made some valid points that am not disputing. But she has poor comprehension skills because she missed the message like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by freshvine(f): 2:10am On Oct 16, 2019
Mstick:

The 12 disciples of jesus were men, abraham father of nations was a man, Adam was a man and all the movers and shakers of christendom were men except when babies were to be made like the birth of jesus and Cain and abel at all. Here the Christian God believes men are head of the women.

The Muslim God same, Buddhist same, Judaism same, traditionally cultural institutions same and you said you're fighting the Male headship of women.

What angle are you fighting from, satanism?

6 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Magnoliaa(f): 2:12am On Oct 16, 2019
Mstick:

Don't mind the IDIOT! How can you claim women are not equal to men then in the same post claim women have power? What power?

If not for women that decided that enough is enough would madam unshakable power have gotten an education?

Exactly. The people(read women) who argue against feminism don't know they are speaking against it because of feminism.

You're having an opinion against feminism because of feminism!

If not - how dare you talk or contribute to discussions as a woman?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) / [EROTIC Story] Me And The Client[adults Only] / Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.