Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,133 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa (27113 Views)

All I Want In This Life Is Money And Love” – Toke Makinwa / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 16, 2019
freshvine:

Did you know that Barack Obama was a chain smoker and drug addict?

Did you know that Bill Clinton was a cheat?

Did you know that many of our politicians today have been jailed for one reason or the other?

So you know, they all have wives who stood by them to see them become the better person.

Don't mind that Americana wannabe, she's just a local mbaise girl

Like I said, I wouldn't do it. It is their choice to.

Bill Clinton had one affair scandal as a married man. Not like he was a known "serial" cheat.

Anyway, I don't support people calling it the true test of loyalty, friendship or love. That is my own.

6 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Niccoloimhotep: 12:23am On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:
I think the mistake women always make is they try to compare themselves in all aspects when it comes to men.

The Bible said women are helpers . We are not equal and can never be equal to men. Until women learn this hard and naked truth they will always be at the receiving end of pain!

Nobody will force you to do what you don’t want to do. If you love a guy but wanna leave cos he hurts you then fine. Don’t leave on the message that men doesn’t take bullshit so you won’t take bullshit .

Women have a lot of influences over men, if they could focus their energy in trying to better their lives and instill a good influence over their men, they will be better off than becoming a bitter , over sabi, I know my right deranged psycho.

Be careful of the type of advise you take as a woman. Physical violence of any kind should not be taken though. In that area I suggest you walk away.
hey ma'am, you just earned my respect. It's not easily earned. God bless you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 16, 2019
freshvine:

The time is fast approaching when marriage will be no more. We'll become too wise and independent men will automatically stop marrying and only uses us for making babies. A lady will have kids from different fathers, less pressure on the men to shoulder responsibility.

The time we pray for to assert our independence is almost here. Religion has really kept us women subjugated since the creation of the world, it's time to scatter and redefine that order.

Lol. Sis, speak for yourself and stop making it look like all men behave like people stuck in the Stone age. I personally have never dated a man who thinks a woman have to tolerate bullshit to get the ring, I am also not into religious dogmas. Did away with that long time ago. So, I won't need to scatter and redefine anything- it is already the life we live.

5 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by crackhaus: 12:29am On Oct 16, 2019
freshvine:

The time is fast approaching when marriage will be no more. We'll become too wise and independent men will automatically stop marrying and only uses us for making babies. A lady will have kids from different fathers, less pressure on the men to shoulder responsibility.

The time we pray for to assert our independence is almost here. Religion has really kept us women subjugated since the creation of the world, it's time to scatter and redefine that order.
Preach it cheesy
Is this not what woke brothers have been talking about wanting yet they are called misogynists?

Please please, that time should come quick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by mujibson(m): 12:30am On Oct 16, 2019
Ariza:
Oil dey her head because she talk say woman no equal men. grin grin Sha tell her make she pass me small oil, I wan take am fry akara. grin grin Yeye dey smell. grin
Thank God it's "yeye" that smell... grin
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ginaz(f): 12:30am On Oct 16, 2019
mhizsuzzy:

Did you miss the verse that we are all equal in the sight of God
No one seek equality does not mean one should be treated as trash or any how because they are female...
Need I tell you we are to complement each other and not one-sided complement
You were also deceived with that "women have hidden powers"

You are too high...interact with women (married) and also those in rural areas you will understand that a lot a suffering because they are women..Did they create themselves?

Even when Mary Magdalene was caught fornicating, she was about to be stoned... Do only one person fornicate..where was the man she was fornicating with??

We will fight for a better tomorrow not for us but for our daughters

We are all equals in the sight of God? Yet he made men to take the crown over us? Listen to me, I’ve seen what married women get to passed through ,I’m not a baby.

Please try to read good insightful books and get to understand the unshakable power women have . We undermine our power a lot . See let me tell you, a man won’t do shit to you if you don’t allow it.

All these internet cries are from women who have low self esteem issues to deal with on their own. Haven’t even fixed their lives yet, can’t pinpoint how they want to be addressed ,some have their own issues . How can you in a right sense be in a relationship with a guy and he respects you when you don’t have respect for yourself?, how can they use their woman power for good? If your man is not setting standards then help him. TALK to HIM or walk away for the sake of your DIGNITY not for the sake of men don’t take crap so I won’t .

Women wants respect, they should go all out for it! Some women can’t even respect their men but they want to be respected.

We love to play the victim card all the time . All those negative feelings should be channeled to a good use . If you are tired of your man and you wanna walk away do so but not on the basis of men get away with lots of things . Nobody held you at gun point .

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 16, 2019
freshvine:

My dear, in the western world women have multiple kids from different fathers. A particularly man will move in with a lady who already has 3 kids from previous relationships, the both have a baby and trouble set in, she chases him out and the cycle continues. If I lie ask cococandy what's goes on in the USA
Aunty! this is where I have issues with women that I don't really approve everything they do. You lots tend to go overboard with things! Nigeria is different from USA. Those things happen their because their law/ system approves/promote it. Nigeria is different! Will you pursue a man out of his house? will your family support having children for different fathers? Will you as a sensible Nigerian lady pray to be a baby mama? No! why? because we are different! Our culture, norms, upbringings and values are different!. Don't go about thinking what happens in the US will be the norms here too someday. That baby making idea is even ridiculous to think of.

And , Liberation isn't a western thing, no one is fighting to be treated like human because it is done in the states but because it is the supposed way of life. How things should be. Treat every being right.

3 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Lonelypacifist6: 12:31am On Oct 16, 2019
Another Dumb celebrity who couldn't get the context of Snoops post, but felt the urge to spew trash for her fellow arse-shlakers to gobble on.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by golddeejay(m): 12:35am On Oct 16, 2019
I only hope all these naija feminism online tutors are teaching their followers how they are making their money and feeling so high. This kind feminism will do you strong thing for life if your p****y is not selling well or has expired.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by golddeejay(m): 12:37am On Oct 16, 2019
Ariza:
Aunty! this is where I have issues with women that I don't really approve everything they do. You lots tend to go overboard with things! Nigeria is different from USA. Those things happen their because their law/ system approves/promote it. Nigeria is different! Will you pursue a man out of his house? will your family support having children for different fathers? Will you as a sensible Nigerian lady pray to be a baby mama? No! why? because we are different! Our culture, norms, upbringings and values are different!. Don't go about thinking what happens in the US will be the norms here too someday. That baby making idea is even ridiculous to think of.

And , Liberation isn't a western thing, no one is fighting to be treated like human because it is done in the states but because it is the supposed way of life. How things should be. Treat every being right.
Too much oil dey your head.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by wezzymoney: 12:37am On Oct 16, 2019
You can give them your man, funny people just come on social media to talk rubbish i don't know if their brain need factory reset
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:

We are all equals in the sight of God? Yet he made men to take the crown over us? Listen to me, I’ve seen what married women get to passed through ,I’m not a baby.

Please try to read good insightful books and get to understand the unshakable power women have . We undermine our power a lot . See let me tell you, a man won’t do shit to you if you don’t allow it.

All these internet cries are from women who have low self esteem issues to deal with on their own. Haven’t even fixed their lives yet, can’t pinpoint how they want to be addressed ,some have their own issues . How can you in a right sense be in a relationship with a guy and he respects you, how can they use their woman power for good? If your man is not setting standards than help him. TALK to HIM or walk away for the sake of your DIGNITY not for the sake of men don’t talk crap so I won’t .

Women wants respect, they should go all out for it! Some women can’t even respect their men but they want to be respected.

We love to play the victim card all the time . All those negative feelings should be channeled to a good use . If you are tired of your man and you wanna walk away do so but not on the basis of men get away with lots of things . Nobody held you at gun point .

Never seen such a confusing post! God made men crown over women, yet there is women power. Aunty please you are confusing us. grin

7 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by bukatyne(f): 12:39am On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:
I think the mistake women always make is they try to compare themselves in all aspects when it comes to men.

The Bible said women are helpers . We are not equal and can never be equal to men. Until women learn this hard and naked truth they will always be at the receiving end of pain!

Nobody will force you to do what you don’t want to do. If you love a guy but wanna leave cos he hurts you then fine. Don’t leave on the message that men doesn’t take bullshit so you won’t take bullshit .

Women have a lot of influences over men, if they could focus their energy in trying to better their lives and instill a good influence over their men, they will be better off than becoming a bitter , over sabi, I know my right deranged psycho.

Be careful of the type of advise you take as a woman. Physical violence of any kind should not be taken though. In that area I suggest you walk away.

Is there any place in the Bible that suggests women and men are not equal?

Is there any place in the Bible that allows for men's misbehavior under the guise of this inequality?

7 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Lonelypacifist6: 12:39am On Oct 16, 2019
Wtf are you all saying no guy would stay with a woman like that, and all what about the guys who marry prostitutes? and jail birds etc, Why do People just love talking trash just to push their senseless agenda.

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 16, 2019
Ariza:

You are very wise. Only on NL do I see them tag it feminism and a western ideology that would come back to hunt women.

Oh well, it is the usual threats. I bet blacks were told worse by their colonial masters back in the days... grin

5 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ginaz(f): 12:40am On Oct 16, 2019
Mstick:
Not with the type of black women in this country, did you see ginaz comment?

It will take a century for that to happen but we shouldn't stop speaking out.

You're not better than me just because you have a penis.

You’re the one with a black mentality. You women act like victims a lot it is so pathetic. Y’all should maybe channel your black mentality into fixing your self esteem issues and lives.

Lolz, you see a girl whose boyfriend beat the crap out of her yet still clings to him. Is the man at fault ?

A woman knows a guy has a womanizing spirit but still wanna hang in there. Is the man at fault?

She knows he’s married but doesn’t care, is the damn man at fault ?

Victims victims and victims that is what y’all are good at. Pick a dam choice . You walk away or stay behind to fix it. There’s always a choice in how we all want to be treated , nobody gonna kill you if you don’t comply.

Stop acting like some fools ! Get your acts together and men would be forced to respect you. That’s the power of a women . We influence, we scheme, we are builders, we are anything but the head . Take that into your empty head and it shall be well with you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by freshvine(f): 12:40am On Oct 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol. Sis, speak for yourself and stop making it look like all men behave like people stuck in the Stone age. I personally have never dated a man who thinks a woman have to tolerate bullshit to get the ring, I am also not into religious dogmas. Did away with that long time ago. So, I won't need to scatter and redefine anything- it is already the life we live.

Where do you ladies find these special men your type date? A perfect man that doesn't cheat, respect you, cook for you, doesn't have the African mentality and above board. We women are fighting hard to change the narrative yet some brothers had been tamed and I don't know yet?

Funny enough we women gave birth to these men. Did we train them to be men or we trained them to disrespect women in the future or was it our husbands that toughen their kind while we looked away? Maybe we should start killing husbands as soon as he gives us a Male child so we don't allow them influence the next generation of men grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by crackhaus: 12:40am On Oct 16, 2019
Come to think of it, see how the chics congregated themselves on this thread to support an over-sexed over-hyped expensively bleached specimen with no credible achievement, when on the very next thread two young women have been given wings and hailed for being the first women in the Nigerian Airforce to get it...yet these girls were no where to be found there in these same numbers. cheesy cheesy

I swear majority of young Nigerian girls/women are finished, absolutely nothing up there. Instead of focusing on real female achievements and celebrating giant strides, y'all prefer to sing praises of this yellow paw-paw with chicken legs who has no clue what thug-life is to American hip-hop culture before having an opinion.

10 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ginaz(f): 12:43am On Oct 16, 2019
bukatyne:

Is there any place in the Bible that suggests women and men are not equal?

Is there any place in the Bible that allows for men's misbehavior under the guise of this inequality?

We are all sons of God but God’s arrangement still remains the same. Christ is the head of man, man is the head of a woman. Simple !!!

7 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 16, 2019
freshvine:

Where do you ladies find these special men your type date? A perfect man that doesn't cheat, respect you, cook for you, doesn't have the African mentality and above board. We women are fighting hard to change the narrative yet some brothers had been tamed and I don't know yet?

Funny enough we women gave birth to these men. Did we train them to be men or we trained them to disrespect women in the future or was it our husbands that toughen their kind while we looked away? Maybe we should start killing husbands as soon as he gives us a Male child so we don't allow them influence the next generation of men grin

I never called him perfect. You threw that in to defend your stand. He, just like every other human being- has his imperfections. I have mine too. But he doesn't bask in them as his God given male right and he works towards being a better man. That is the difference between him and so many male posters I read online.

You are beginning to veer off course, as I don't know how you arrived at killing of men.

6 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 16, 2019
Mstick:
The Gucci Mane wife that they're using as an example of superwoman do you know she has THREE KIDS for other men?

She abandoned them in Jamaica to chase Gucci Mane all around now we are expected to emulate.

They probably do not know that part, because I am sure they have no joy in their hearts for SMs. Let alone a runaway one cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by bukatyne(f): 12:45am On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:

We are all sons of God but God’s arrangement still remains the same. Christ is the head of man, man is the head of a woman. Simple !!!

You haven't answered any of my questions.

See, if you leave the Bible out of it, you can accept been treated like trash, that is for you and the culture.

When you are quoting the Bible, please get it straight.

Stop mixing your cultural beliefs with the Bible.

Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by moshino(m): 12:45am On Oct 16, 2019
Ariza:
But you are in moral position to play judge and jury because you have a diick and data, right?
One question: would you stay by a woman who cheats, disrespect you, offers nothing aside sex and demands a lot? would you?

What exactly is diick and data, and what have they got to do with anything. Responding to some of you is just a total waste of time. If you lack comprehension, or any meaningful response, just move on. Pointing out factual things this lady has done, and admitted to doing, doesn't equate to pronouncing judgment on her, she did that herself. It befuddles the mind that she'll do all she did, and still dares to wear the toga of a wise counselor to young women, its a misnomer, an oxymoron. Any girl/lady/woman that follows her advice, will have a very miserable love life, look at her own history. I don't expect you to get it, cos you obviously are responding with a preconceived belief. My guess is, some guy played 'kalo-kalo' with your fragile heart, so you now see everything through the lens of that hurt.

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by freshvine(f): 12:45am On Oct 16, 2019
Ariza:

This rant of yours is old melody to the modern African woman. If I lie ask cococandy and antibrutus
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by cococandy(f): 12:46am On Oct 16, 2019
More like watch them have epileptic convulsions and almost die on the internet cussing out anyone who tells a man to stick with a philandering woman.

It would be amusing if it wasn’t nauseating
AntiBrutus:

If you want to get the truth out of a Nigerian man, make a man the victim. They give themselves the most rational advice. Most don't do same when advising women, they give her the best advice that indulges one of their own.

Make this same post about a man sticking by such a woman and watch them change mouth . Wicked people them grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by crackhaus: 12:46am On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:

3 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ginaz(f): 12:47am On Oct 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You should learn to pick a stand and not deflect from it. This isn't the premise of your first post.

Thank you.

I’m explaining more on it now. Since you town criers won’t listen .

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Mstick: 12:48am On Oct 16, 2019
You keep poking holes in your own argument.
You claim women and men are not equal according to your Bible, same bible that says everyone is equal and you're here ranting about black mentality.

Now reread your original comments and this crap you've just written and ask yourself am I bipolar?

You said and I quote
"Women have a lot of influences over men, if they could focus their energy in trying to better their lives and instill a good influence over their men, they will be better off than becoming a bitter , over sabi, I know my right deranged psycho"

And you wonder why women in abusive relationship stay? After all they believe they can influence a FULL GROWN ADULT.

You're the FOOL because at the end of the day you ended up talking from both sides of your mouth.
Ginaz:

You’re the one with a black mentality. You women act like victims a lot it is so pathetic. Y’all should maybe channel your black mentality into fixing your self esteem issues and lives.

Lolz, you see a girl whose boyfriend beat the crap out of her yet still clings to him. Is the man at fault ?

A woman knows a guy has a womanizing spirit but still wanna hang in there. Is the man at fault?

She knows he’s married but doesn’t care, is the damn man at fault ?

Victims victims and victims that is what y’all are good at. Pick a dam choice . You walk away or stay behind to fix it. There’s always a choice in how we all want to be treated , nobody gonna kill you if you don’t comply.

Stop acting like some fools ! Get your acts together and men would be forced to respect you. That’s the power of a women . We influence, we scheme, we are builders, we are anything but the head . Take that into your empty head and it shall be well with you.

6 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You are very wise. Only on NL do I see them tag it feminism and a western ideology that would come back to hunt women.

Oh well, it is the usual threats. I bet blacks were told worse by their colonial masters back in the days... grin
Sometimes I wonder if the mind is to be in color what colour would a black man's mind be? Black? grin It attracts and absorbs so many junks. And his brain? Lol No comment! lipsrsealed .

Not surprised though only on Nl is good will nationalized. grin

3 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 16, 2019
Magnoliaa:

They don't want to have opinions, but they want to enjoy what feminism fought for abi?

No be everyone go join bell the cat na.

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by cococandy(f): 12:52am On Oct 16, 2019
Even you.
Calling a man ‘sis’ because they have ‘f’ in their moniker? grin grin
Lol
AntiBrutus:

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by freshvine(f): 12:54am On Oct 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I never called him perfect. You threw that in to defend your stand. He, just like every other human being- has his imperfections. I have mine too. But he doesn't bask in them as his God given male right and he works towards being a better man. That is the difference between him and so many male posters I read online.

You are beginning to veer off course, as I don't know how you arrived at killing of men.

Good to know he has imperfections and you're patient to be with him while he becomes a better he but here you and others including your goddess Toke Makinwa are criticizing a woman for doing what she get to do to make her relationship work.

Make una fear God o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart / [EROTIC Story] Me And The Client[adults Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.